Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

For Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Only (896 Views)

Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / Essential Dating Tips For Guys / Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Only by Speakdatruth: 9:40am On Jul 30, 2013
Your wife caught you cheating on her with another woman on your matrimonial bed, she says nothing and leaves the scene. Next morning she prepares your favorites meal, calls you all sweet names and serves you breakfast with a smile. Will you eat the breakfast?
Re: For Guys Only by xynerise: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2013
Your conscience thinks the food has been poisoned. Only a wicked man without conscience will eat the food.
Re: For Guys Only by kenjudy(m): 11:49am On Jul 30, 2013
xynerise: Your conscience thinks the food has been poisoned. Only a wicked man without conscience will eat the food.
Gbam!!!
Thread closed!
Re: For Guys Only by dmcdad: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
Sincerely, its difficult for me to assume such position... I just cant think about it... Its really weird
Re: For Guys Only by ezemoses(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2013
either she poisoned the food or she is trying to show me that she is a good wife and still wants our marriage to work. I start apologizing and tell her that i will never do it again and even suggest that we go to pastor or marriage counsellor and talk about this. Some other woman are so desparate for marriage that they will put up with anything just for the sake of people know that they are '' happily married''.
Re: For Guys Only by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
If u eat d food, u will continue ur cheatin spree in hell.
Re: For Guys Only by Dubemkelly(m): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
An African wud think she has poisoned the food buh trust me all d woman wants u to understand is dat she wants ur conscience 2 prick u n induce a qxn of wat has she done wrongly? As a wise n repentant,all u need do is to apologise n say no 2 such an action....Not ol woman brags n let loose of d hux,she depicts maturity on her path

(1) (Reply)

7 Tips For Avoiding Workplace Sexual Advances / Using Fake Profiles On Facebook To Deceive And Lure Ignorant People Into Affairs / The True Meaning Behind What Girls Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.