Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Fell In Love With A Married Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fell In Love With A Married Women (1190 Views)

Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / A Single Lady's Advice To Married Women! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fell In Love With A Married Women by sjoe: 4:18am On Jan 05, 2010
Well here it is as dry as possible embarassed she was only a friend that is married her husband in Iraq. When i first met her she was already having problems with her husband. Quick story on her husband army reservist and law enforcement. He is on his 3rd deployment volunteer for this one she said she told him if he volunteer she is done he went ahead and went. Wait let me finish she says they were having problems already and he still left and she cant do this anymore. Look i know it is wrong i know i was not expecting this but it happen now what do i do she is still married she is still lives in their house. He is coming back soon and I would never make her pick me over her marriage. what should i say its not that I'm scared but she is married and I'm prepared if she dumps me the second he gets back and i will deal with that. Yet i have that thought in the back off my mind what if she is really in love the way she say she is with me I'm in my early 30's divorced once after i got back from Iraq yes so i know what she is going through maybe. Don't reply and tell me its wrong cause i know already but put urself in my shoes and what if you were in love with someone like this what would you do and she tells you she loves you to.
Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by vercetti(m): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2010
Dude im really struggling to read your post, i couldnt even finish angry . Are you Nigerian
Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2010
i totally feel for you. sometimes the feeling is very strong and it's hard to manage.
however, use your brain more than feelings. you should totally back off, you have
no right on her till she divorce, even if she promise to leave her husband, the marriage
bond still exist.
Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2010
vercetti:

Dude im really struggling to read your post, i couldnt even finish angry . Are you Nigerian
obviously not undecided he's talking about Iraq and stuff
Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by safeact(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2010
What exactly do u want us to tell u? Do ur culture permit a woman and two husbands? If so go ahead, if not u could be charged!
Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by infobut(m): 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2010
There is only one type of love but there are thousand imitations. So ro be sure what you are talking about.
Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by sweetpie23: 4:01am On Jan 06, 2010
poster good luck grin grin grin
Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by beejaei: 4:14am On Jan 06, 2010
dude, u just dey write the english as e dey come ur brain, as if sey u dey speak am. I salute you ooo. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 06, 2010
how can u love a married woman when there are millions of single girls
Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 06, 2010
^^ good question.

@ poster:

her husband is in the military?

Do you need spelled out in the sky the dangers of him finding out you're the one seeing his wife behind his back?

what am I missing here abi na fake story.
Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by MyHonour(m): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2010
what would it profit a man if e die for the love of one woman when he can love thousands of others? i think affairs
with a marriage woman is like signing your death warrant - when she already has a husband - i could be wrong.
Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by Hotchyk(f): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2010
I read your story and ended up having migraine!
Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by ruskiee(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2010
Why not wait till she's legally divorced before making a move.
She's having problems with her marriage, give her time to sort things out-by staying out of the picture.
Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by hotteju(f): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ewu, stay there. U beta read Prov 6 & 7. Im sure ur failed marriage had similar probs & ur yet 2recover from d pains it caused u!
Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by spikedcylinder: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2010
cheesy

Re: Fell In Love With A Married Women by OvieE: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2010
This slowpoke must loving the problem between the woman and her husband. Poster, u are a selfish fool for trying to destroy another's man union. Remember that what goes around comes around. If u pray for someone else marriage to fail so u can take other, another man will do d same to u. U suppose to be giving that woman an advice to work things out with her husband. U divorced doesn't mean u should destroy other people marriage so can go tru divorced in other 4 u to take over. Fcukin asshole.

(1) (Reply)

See Me See Wahala Ooo! / The Amorious Urge! / Is It Possible To Be Single/unmarried An Yet Happy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.