Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (568959 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by lapulgaatomica(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
good day, i tried to transfer data from my sister's phone to mine but it didn't go, can you kindly put me through the process?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Deeni131: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
alterswerve:

me too o my brother. me too.
I'm annoyed at myself for switching to the pulse thing now and I'm afraid of subscribing for the nightplan thing.

Its so unfortunate.

The solution is always subscribe after 12 midnight, it doesn't fail.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by wealthascum(f): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
I subscribed for mtn 1.5G monthly plan. the message I get when checking my balance is that it will expire on the 14th of June. right now, I haven't been able to do anything since the 4th. am still getting same expiring date but its like it already expired. I still have over 800mb left. what could be wrong?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by alterswerve(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Deeni131:

Really? Thanks man! You have two brains!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by marriedmum(f): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
@JideSM,
Good evening, I subscribed for the #2000 for 3.75GB bundle May 11and I've been unable to browse for about a week now. All my phone settings are intact and I have about 1.2gb left. My number is 08069667246.
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Youngetskilz23(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
mr jidesm goodday. pls i dont like what mtn is doing to me. its not fair. for over 3weeks now i cant borrow credit.. sometimes i maybe stranded at night hence decide to borrow. but it keeps telling me am ineligable. i havnt loaded upto 500 naira this month bla bla bla .. this month alone i have loaded over 3000 naira plus worth of airtime . so why am i still unable to borrow.. today i loaded and so on. i even borrowed last month and paid back the next day. its anoying. pls help me out 08163245448 . thanks cc jidesm jidesm
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
lapulgaatomica:
good day, i tried to transfer data from my sister's phone to mine but it didn't go, can you kindly put me through the process?

I am so sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly note the service is not available.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by spartanobad(m): 12:56am On Jun 07, 2016
Deeni131:

brother it fails oooooo
They are using that to decieve pple....

Thief's
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by spartanobad(m): 1:18am On Jun 07, 2016
MTN HAS FAILED!!!!

You guys shld continue stealing from pple till all your customers are gone..

MEANWHILE you guys shld know that you have failed at ONITSHA..
You pple can't b decieving us like that...

and for stealing my #209 in d name of night plan you pple said dat am nt eligible for.
UNA WELL DONE!!
THIEFS WILL CONTINUE TO STEAL!!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by spartanobad(m): 1:22am On Jun 07, 2016
superfelix:
Hello @JideSM... Pls help me to check this number: 08132178969 ..If there are no existing subscription.. If there is, Kindly cancel all for me... Thanks
brother don't b annoyed.
You are jxt one of d numerous pple MTN steal from

They won't reply you
better change to another ntwrk
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by superfelix: 7:51am On Jun 07, 2016
spartanobad:
brother don't b annoyed. You are jxt one of d numerous pple MTN steal from
They won't reply you better change to another ntwrk
Lol... thanks bro
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by SirDavico(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2016
MTN has been deducting my airtime for a service I never, I repeat, I NEVER subscribed to! Who caller feel don epp? MTN na big thief! Can someone please tell me how the devil I got subscribed to this bleepin' service?! I need to bleep my way outta this bleepin' service called caller feel. Someone should please epp me
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by SirDavico(m): 10:54am On Jun 07, 2016
oweniwe:

You are indirectly saying the N25 night bundle has been stopped ... Isokai...

But its criminal for mtn to deduct money for services it knows it will not provide ... The reason why are so blatant with such frauds is because they know nobody will sue them...

But I tell you one day, bush meat will catch hunter.

Thief people. angry

Bush meat will catch hunter grin grin
Hehehe....
Funny dude cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:55am On Jun 07, 2016
Lilinnanyelugo:
good evening, please help me cancel the Facebook subscriptions on this number 08104700824. thanks
The service has been deactivated as requested. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
SirDavico:
MTN has been deducting my airtime for a service I never, I repeat, I NEVER subscribed to! Who caller feel don epp? MTN na big thief! Can someone please tell me how the devil I got subscribed to this bleepin' service?! I need to bleep my way outta this bleepin' service called caller feel. Someone should please epp me
The Callerfeel service allows you express yourself through short messages that will appear on your callers phone screen when they call your line. It can be however be deactivated by sending STOP to 50016. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
Youngetskilz23:
mr jidesm goodday. pls i dont like what mtn is doing to me. its not fair. for over 3weeks now i cant borrow credit.. sometimes i maybe stranded at night hence decide to borrow. but it keeps telling me am ineligable. i havnt loaded upto 500 naira this month bla bla bla .. this month alone i have loaded over 3000 naira plus worth of airtime . so why am i still unable to borrow.. today i loaded and so on. i even borrowed last month and paid back the next day. its anoying. pls help me out 08163245448 . thanks cc jidesm jidesm
Hello Youngetskilz23, so sorry for the inconvenience. The Xtratime service has eligibility criteria such as:
SIM must be prepaid and registered, account balance must be between N0 and N12, monthly recharge frequency and average monthly spend will be considered and you must have paid up any previous XtraTime request and the charges associated thereto. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by SirDavico(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
JideSM:

The Callerfeel service allows you express yourself through short messages that will appear on your callers phone screen when they call your line. It can be however be deactivated by sending STOP to 50016. Thank you

Wow. All done. Thanks. cheesy
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by LordEmperoris1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
JideSM:

Thank you
cc: JideSm
@Jidesm Pls help me out.
I did mtn 100# for 30mb a day play on 7/06/16 on 8/06/16 i receive an auto renewal
successfully and my money deducted.
I call customer care to stop the auto renewal
incase of time, discover that de data that was
auto renew is gone and my money not
refunded, i re-call customer care the today me the machine to do is not available Pls help out
i want my data return or money refunded

de number is 08164190772
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Sixtustony(m): 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Am very annoyed as I type this, I have more than 20 naira credit in my phone. I tried to check my BVN several times but it kept saying bad connection. I checked my credit to see it has all gone. my number 08038241982
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by SonicGlows(m): 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
JideSM:

Hello SonicGlows, so sorry for the inconvenience. I will appreciate if you can send your mobile number via PM to enable me assist. Cheers
Thanks a whole lot,message has been received.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by VULCAN(m): 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
@Jide

I went to MTN office and it was resolved. I can browse now.

Thanks

VULCAN:
Mr. Jide,

Thanks for the help you render here.
I was formerly on the (102) Night/Day plan of 4.5Gb

On the 10th May I switched over to the 3.5Gb plan as the former one was cancelled by MTN

I have used it up till May 30/31 when I discovered I could no longer browse.

Have gone to two of your MTN centres since then and I have not met anyone with the capacity to solve the problem. Perhaps you can do so.

I have 7.8 GB expiring on June 9.

Pls help me. I will PM my no.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Idboyostic(m): 5:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
@JideSM, Pls I want you to clarify something for me....in MTN Ilorin outlet, a welcome back is charged at #550 and you will be given a recharge card of #400 along with the welcome back Sim but that isn't the case (welcome back Sim but no recharge card) in their Surulere Outlet in Lagos despite them charging same price.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
Idboyostic:
@JideSM, Pls I want you to clarify something for me....in MTN Ilorin outlet, a welcome back is charged at #550 and you will be given a recharge card of #400 along with the welcome back Sim but that isn't the case (welcome back Sim but no recharge card) in their Surulere Outlet in Lagos despite them charging same price.

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced, you might need to visit the outlet and request for your N400 airtime and if not granted, you can forward the address of the Surulere outlet for further assistance. Please ensure you visit if you are close to it before contacting again.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Sixtustony:
Am very annoyed as I type this, I have more than 20 naira credit in my phone. I tried to check my BVN several times but it kept saying bad connection. I checked my credit to see it has all gone. my number 08038241982

Hi, sorry you have to experience this, however, note that each of the code you dialed attracts charges of N20 each, the reason for the deduction. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 1:12am On Jun 09, 2016
LordEmperoris1:

cc: JideSm
@Jidesm Pls help me out.
I did mtn 100# for 30mb a day play on 7/06/16 on 8/06/16 i receive an auto renewal
successfully and my money deducted.
I call customer care to stop the auto renewal
incase of time, discover that de data that was
auto renew is gone and my money not
refunded, i re-call customer care the today me the machine to do is not available Pls help out
i want my data return or money refunded

de number is 08164190772

Hi, I understand this situation is not a pleasant one, so sorry, proper checks revealed your data bundle has expired and auto renewal deactivated to avoid further deductions. Cheers.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by marathon22(m): 5:54am On Jun 09, 2016
I have been receiving SMS that I purchased Timwe, which I don't subscribe. Please unsubscribe me from this. my number 08149996065
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by akagson: 9:41am On Jun 09, 2016
JideSM I'm writing to enquire about what MTN has done to the pay N50 get N150 offer.
I used to activate and check the balance with *142# but now when I dial that code, it's a different thing I see altogether.
I can understand that the service is still active but I'm lost as to how activate and check balance since MTN seems to be moving everything from one place to another everyday. Pls, help me with info on how to activate and check balance of the "Pay N50 get N150 plan" which was formerly on *142#.
Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by dhannyson(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2016
COME AND GIMME MTN CHEAT NOW SHEYBI YOU ARE WORKING IN THE COSTUMER CAREgrin grin
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by hameeenata(f): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2016
morning jidesm, my credit getting deducted everyday. Kindly unsubscibe my no for me. Thanks 08103286628
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Sixtustony(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
JideSM:

Hi, sorry you have to experience this, however, note that each of the code you dialed attracts charges of N20 each, the reason for the deduction. Thank you.

so why can't I get my bvn then.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by HeedrizDepearl(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
JideSM:
Sorry for the inconvenience you may have experienced because of this. Please confirm if you activated a free BES data bundle on your line to aid further investigation and resolution.

Apparently, I have been scammed of 4.9gb worth of data seeing as Mr JideSM has no plan or time to work on my case.

it's over three weeks aiidy, so I can say I'm not exactly as pained. I seriously do not blame the brazen and blatant misconducts and irregularities of mtn. I blame the government.

Y'all keep at it.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by DuduParaPara: 12:17am On Jun 10, 2016
tayoccu:
Y'ello Nairalanders,

We are using this thread as another channel to help, listen and learn from existing and potential MTN subscribers. Do not hesitate to send your inquiries, complaints and suggestions here, JideSM and I will do our best to make sure you get satisfactory response.

Welcome to the new World!

Why does my data finish too fast?

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.