Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (569364 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Deeni131: 2:20am On Jun 11, 2016
spartanobad:
brother it fails oooooo
They are using that to decieve pple....

Thief's

it doesn't fail me since I start subscribing some minutes after midnight. trust me I'm using the plan now to reply to u. so try n see.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 11, 2016
Good day,

Mr JideSm I subscribed for the 25naira night and i got a successful message but could not browse.

Please help me.

My number is 07032035317.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mzlati8: 5:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
spartanobad:
brother don't b annoyed.
You are jxt one of d numerous pple MTN steal from
They won't reply you
better change to another ntwrk
abbeycom101:
Pls kindly deactivate me from all services on
08032665513. Thanks sir
Pls I have an issue of N10 deduction daily and I have no idea of what I'm paying for.I'd really appreciate it if u can help me cancel any ongoing subscription on my line:07062977100.Thanks!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by lynkyinka(m): 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hello Mr JideSm

I need to be deactiviated from MTN CALLERFEEL WEEKLY service
I've tried unsuccessfully many times cos I still get charged #50 every week
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by spartanobad(m): 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2016
JideSm

please unsubscribe me from MTN CALLERFEEL.it's really annoying seeing my airtime deducted for no reasons....

And also I find it hard sending messages on my Mtn line...

number is 08134096286...

please help
JideSm
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2016
And so i recharged #500 last wednesday with the hope of subscribing for the mtn weekly 750mb plan. All my thought was that after subscribing, i would be given double of the data making it 1.5gb cause since last month, have been getting twice of my subscription. Mean that am on mtn beta talk too, i would get #1000 as bonus.
I did the subscription, and decided to check my data balance and to my utmost surprise, i saw 150mb, and 150mb extra data making total data 300mb. I called their customer care center and they were telling me all kindof stories that they will forward it to the appropriate dept. For further processing, that i should call back within 24hrs. The same thing they were all saying after the whole of 24hrs elapsed.

I initially continue using the data with the hope that the remaing data would be restored, then i noticed that the 1000 bonus has gone and they've started deducting from the main data

The long, short, slim and the roburst of it is that my remaining data wasnt restored.

My phone nos is 08065053384
JideSm. hope you can do something about it for me
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Oluti(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
I did the MTN night plan of 500mb for N25 which I have doing before but this time it only opened the Facebook before it stopped working. I did not do any download neither did I do any updating to warant 500mb going awsy within 4 minutes. What is MTN up to? My phone no is 09038676063
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by cheatboy: 6:26am On Jun 14, 2016
tayoccu:
Y'ello Nairalanders,

We are using this thread as another channel to help, listen and learn from existing and potential MTN subscribers. Do not hesitate to send your inquiries, complaints and suggestions here, JideSM and I will do our best to make sure you get satisfactory response.

Welcome to the new World!

GOOD MORNING, I subscribed for MTN Game +. #40 was deducted twice (not funny). TOTAL = #80. I have 100MB for Game+ plan now. But i can't access game.mtnonline.com (worst). Not to talk of playing the game.

WHY can't I access game.mtnonline.com ?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by nwabuwa: 5:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Pls unsubscribe 08131129094 from mtnplay
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Akinkunmi0777(m): 6:25pm On Jun 14, 2016
I also did the mtn game but i can't play the game.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2016
I subscribed for the Mtn monthly plan of 3.5gb on 13/06/2016, however i have been unable to browse since despite removing my battery several times and doing all sort of checkups on my mobile....Definitely, the fault is from Mtn!
Please help look into it, cos I have been given the data but unable to browse with it!Thanks and God bless you if you reply on time!
My number is 08037863244.

Cc.. JideSM......Tayoccu
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry about this, you will be contacted shortly.

Taylor184:
I subscribed for the Mtn monthly plan of 3.5gb on 13/06/2016, however i have been unable to browse since despite removing my battery several times and doing all sort of checkups on my mobile....Definitely, the fault is from Mtn!
Please help look into it, cos I have been given the data but unable to browse with it!Thanks and God bless you if you reply on time!
My number is 08037863244.

Cc.. JideSM......Tayoccu
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2016
Anytime I want to buy call credit using ecobank code *326#, I always get connection problem or invalid code reply, when this functions on some other Mtn lines around me. it's not allowing me to register for mobile banking. is the problem with my sim? have visited ecobank, they got no solution than 'fill form go' clueless people.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by kenniology(m): 12:02am On Jun 16, 2016
After 2weeks of fluntuating network on my phone,I called customer care this morning and I was told my sim card has damaged that I should take it to any mtn office and get a welcome back package at the rate of 150naira so I made use of Sagamu mtn center but to my dismay I was charged 600naira and I wasn't given any recharge voucher...so I was defrauded of 450naira by MTN Sagamu branch, please Mr Jide help me look into this,its nt an hidden fact dats what they charge people there against the normal 150naira thereby defrauding people of their hard earn money.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nwanna2588: 12:37am On Jun 16, 2016
I'm using BB bold 2. Can I use it as a modem to browse on my laptop since I've active subscription?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pulsa(m): 1:51am On Jun 16, 2016
I subscribed for mtn night plan for 25naira and yet they zapped from my normal data plan.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Nwanna2588:
I'm using BB bold 2. Can I use it as a modem to browse on my laptop since I've active subscription?

Hi, you might not be able to use your blackberry subscription as a modem as there are data bundles you can use on your modem. kindly dial *131# to get list of MTN data plans. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:37am On Jun 16, 2016
pulsa:
I subscribed for mtn night plan for 25naira and yet they zapped from my normal data plan.

Hello, I apologize for the inconvenience, this can happen when you have exhausted the night data. kindly forward your number via Private Message so as to run a check on your line. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:42am On Jun 16, 2016
alablec:

Anytime I want to buy call credit using ecobank code *326#, I always get connection problem or invalid code reply, when this functions on some other Mtn lines around me. it's not allowing me to register for mobile banking. is the problem with my sim? have visited ecobank, they got no solution than 'fill form go' clueless people.

Hi alablec, I understand how you feel and I apologize for the inconvenience, kindly note that the codes are controlled by the banks, the bank can actually assist you verify your number for it to be resolved. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:50am On Jun 16, 2016
kenniology:
After 2weeks of fluntuating network on my phone,I called customer care this morning and I was told my sim card has damaged that I should take it to any mtn office and get a welcome back package at the rate of 150naira so I made use of Sagamu mtn center but to my dismay I was charged 600naira and I wasn't given any recharge voucher...so I was defrauded of 450naira by MTN Sagamu branch, please Mr Jide help me look into this,its nt an hidden fact dats what they charge people there against the normal 150naira thereby defrauding people of their hard earn money.

Hi kenniology, this inconvenience you experienced is highly regretted, you have to confirm if your line is active and that you are not experiencing network issue any longer. Then, forward your number through Private Message so as to check on the sim swap you did as well as resolve issue on the airtime. Thank you
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by def111(m): 1:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
see problem with mtn network, mtn should have
money back guarantee, I can't imagine how much I have lost without no good reason, now I can only browser without downloading just imagine that, make this month end enough is enough
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by sheyibiyi: 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
@jideSM
pls I can't seem to use the mobile hotspot feature on my bold5 with my iPad anymore, though I have an active bb sub, I have been enjoying this b4 on Visafone...pls help me here
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by ayinde2ade(m): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
I CANT BROWSE AGAIN ON PHONE(I MEAN JAVA, ANDROID ETC) EVER SINCE I SUB WITH MY MTN SIM ON A BLACKBERRY PHONE(I NORMALLY GET MB WHENEVER I RECHARGE I CANT JUST BROWSE WITH,ITS REALLY FRUSTRATING).... PLS EPP ME MR JIDE SM....THIS IS MY NUMBER 08130065431
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nwanna2588: 3:21am On Jun 17, 2016
I'm using universal modem to browse. I used it last last October to my surprise my laptop is not recognising it again. What should I do?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
pulsa:
Yello, I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide your phone number and state the date/time your main data was deducted for checks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nwanna2588:
Yello, i advise that you purchase an MTN fastlink modem and activate a data plan to enable you browse with your laptop. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
def111:
see problem with mtn network, mtn should have
money back guarantee, I can't imagine how much I have lost without no good reason, now I can only browser without downloading just imagine that, make this month end enough is enough
Yello, i am sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced. May i know the exact issue for assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nwanna2588:
I'm using universal modem to browse. I used it last last October to my surprise my laptop is not recognising it again. What should I do?
I advise that you purchase the MTN fastlink modem to browse on your laptop.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
sheyibiyi:
@jideSM
pls I can't seem to use the mobile hotspot feature on my bold5 with my iPad anymore, though I have an active bb sub, I have been enjoying this b4 on Visafone...pls help me here
Yello, I am so sorry about this. Please provide your phone number and device type for checks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
ayinde2ade:
I CANT BROWSE AGAIN ON PHONE(I MEAN JAVA, ANDROID ETC) EVER SINCE I SUB WITH MY MTN SIM ON A BLACKBERRY PHONE(I NORMALLY GET MB WHENEVER I RECHARGE I CANT JUST BROWSE WITH,ITS REALLY FRUSTRATING).... PLS EPP ME MR JIDE SM....THIS IS MY NUMBER 08130065431
Yello, so sorry for your inability to browse. Please confirm if you have an active data bundle to aid investigation.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by pulsa(m): 5:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
JideSM:
Yello, I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide your phone number and state the date/time your main data was deducted for checks.
16/06/16
2:00 am (02:00 hours)
My phone no - 09037486624
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by yemi2plus(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hello JideSM,

My active BB subscription was to expire yesterday around some minutes pass 6PM, the day before that, I recharged my line with a thousand naira and called your helpdesk to confirm if I will be automatically re-subscribe to the plan so as to enjoy the three weeks extension as I had already been given a week extension on my last subscription and they assured me so.

Sadly, even with over 1,000+ on my line, I received a text that my auto-renewal failed. I had no choice than to manually activate a new plan. Even more sad was that I was not given any extra week extension like before and the data as being regulated to 2GB as against what was obtainable before.

Also, when I recharged my line, I was given a bonus of 50.00NGN but couldn't find it on line and when I called, I was charged from my normal balance.

Kindly help me look into this.

My number: 07030187784.

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.