Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570521 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2018
Benirose:
So after almost two weeks, I get a message from your team saying the transaction failed but the airtime wasn't deducted. Since airtime cannot disappear into thin air, I need a better explanation.

5,000 Naira airtime can't just disappear.

Hi Benirose, i wish to inform you that the issue has now been resolved.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:24am On Oct 25, 2018
Krak:

If I want to port my SIM from glo to mtn how much does it cost, what documents do I need and what proceedures do I follow?

Hi Krak, please visit the nearest MTN Walk-in centre for the Porting process at no cost

A. The document you would need to present in order to initiate a porting request is any of the following forms of ID:
Driver’s license
National ID card
International passport
Voters Card
If you are unable to present any ID card, a webcam will be used to capture your photograph

B. You will need to follow the process below:
Step1: Fill a Port Request Form
Step2: Send the word “PORT” to “3232” or dial 3232 and follow the voice prompt.
Your application will be submitted to your current provider for approval. Porting process takes about 20 minutes to 48 hours to complete.
You can only port once every 45 days.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2018
Mikkylounge:
Hello, I have been experiencing horribly poor browsing experience each time i activate a data bundle on my mtn line. I have complained a few times and it hasn't got any better. I have restarted my phone, turned off , removed and re-inserted my sim and it's still horrible. The network keeps fluctuating. what is going on? My phone number is 08032944126

Hi Mikkylounge, i'm truly sorry about the network experience. Checks on your line show you currently have no active data bundle. Kindly activate a data bundle to enable me assist. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2018
lilclin:
this bonus is a bloody scam... This is the second month I'm doing it and after using 200mb the 1.5gb bonus got zapped. I called customer care and was told that I've used up the 1.5gb in an hour when mtn network is very poor in my location .Daylight robbery.

Hi lilclin, apologies for inconvenience you may have experienced. Please provide your mobile number and device type via E-mail message for assistance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Veacon: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
MTN isn't being fair to their customers at all, first it was my mum's line being extra billed, maybe because she's always recharging. Since I started recharging my line often, I noticed same thing.

The most painful is MTN subscribed me to their back up service without my request, and then proceeded to deduct a N100 from my line which is totally unacceptable. I called customer care to resolve it, he did but tactfully evaded the refund part.

MTN PLEASE REFUND MY N100 AND ALSO STOP THE BOGUS BILLING ON MY LINE AND MY MUM'S!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 3:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Veacon:
MTN isn't being fair to their customers at all, first it was my mum's line being extra billed, maybe because she's always recharging. Since I started recharging my line often, I noticed same thing.

The most painful is MTN subscribed me to their back up service without my request, and then proceeded to deduct a N100 from my line which is totally unacceptable. I called customer care to resolve it, he did but tactfully evaded the refund part.

MTN PLEASE REFUND MY N100 AND ALSO STOP THE BOGUS BILLING ON MY LINE AND MY MUM'S!

Hi Veacon, so sorry to hear about the deduction. Please provide the affected mobile numbers via E-mail message to enable me look into it. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Veacon: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2018
JideSM:

Hi Veacon, so sorry to hear about the deduction. Please provide the affected mobile numbers via E-mail message to enable me look into it. Regards

Hi JideSM, please could you kindly reply the email sent so we get connected. Thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:18am On Oct 26, 2018
Veacon:

Hi JideSM, please could you kindly reply the email sent so we get connected. Thanks

Your reported issue has been resolved.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Veacon: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
JideSM:

Your reported issue has been resolved.

Indeed it has....KUDOS! I'm surprised and speechless. Thank you JideSM, you are a customer care rep indeed!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Samslim(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
mtn what is wrong with your YouTube mpulse plan I subscribed and it's not even going at all.. nawa oo
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BlissB(f): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
For 3days now have been experiencing total blackout from the mtn network.....when it happened initially, it went off for 4 to 5hrs and I thought it was an issue with the SIM....I was actually getting ready to retrieve the line....only for me to wake up towards midnight that day and saw netwrk that could not call or send messages....it has been like that and since that day people are telling me that my num is switched off and i day see netwrk....what could be the issue Mr JideSM.....
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Derende(m): 9:26am On Oct 30, 2018
Good day, please how do I subscribe to mtn cug or a product very similar to the mtn cug benefits. And can I subscribe with my existing line? Looking forward hearing from your team
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:13am On Oct 30, 2018
Samslim:
mtn what is wrong with your YouTube mpulse plan I subscribed and it's not even going at all.. nawa oo

Hi Samslim, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide your mobile number via the E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2018
BlissB:
For 3days now have been experiencing total blackout from the mtn network.....when it happened initially, it went off for 4 to 5hrs and I thought it was an issue with the SIM....I was actually getting ready to retrieve the line....only for me to wake up towards midnight that day and saw netwrk that could not call or send messages....it has been like that and since that day people are telling me that my num is switched off and i day see netwrk....what could be the issue Mr JideSM.....

Hi BlissB, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Kindly send your mobile number and device type via E-mail message for assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by legendspeakout: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2018
Please i need detailed information on mtn/sme/datashare with the current price and validity period
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:25am On Oct 30, 2018
Derende:
Good day, please how do I subscribe to mtn cug or a product very similar to the mtn cug benefits. And can I subscribe with my existing line? Looking forward hearing from your team

Hi Derende, Please be informed that the minimum of lines required for MTN CUG is 10. There is NO CUG for Family and Friends (Spouses, Children and Relations). MTN Close User Group (CUG) solution is ONLY targeted at SMEs and Corporate organisations with Certificate of Incorporation. If you are interested, kindly send your mobile number via E-mail message for assistance. Regards
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by BlissB(f): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2018
JideSM:

Hi BlissB, i sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Kindly send your mobile number and device type via E-mail message for assistance.
To which email address please?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2018
BlissB:
To which email address please?

Click on my profile then select Send E-Mail Message To JideSM
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Samslim(m): 2:38pm On Oct 30, 2018
JideSM:

Hi Samslim, so sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide your mobile number via the E-mail message to enable me look into this. Regards

okay
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by luckygirl02(f): 3:58pm On Oct 31, 2018
Pls I forgot my Mtn share and sell transfer pin. I called 180 earlier and didn't even know where I can request to speak with a CCR. The number is 07062496261. Do look into it. thanks
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by smartstone(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2018
hello support ,i currently experiences unusual deductions on my line.i called 180 which i was told of stream(coolfm) service they didnt stil stop it now,funniest scenario i dont even receive anyform of update from this service yet they deduct my 100 eachtime i recharge.now i keep getting subscription failed each day since i refused to recharge the line.fix this
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Justjyde(m): 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2018
I just swapped SIM to 4G on Tuesday 07/11/2018. On Friday 09/11/2018 at about 5pm, I loaded 5G data on my line (using mobile browsing) by Sunday (10/11/2018) I had only 500MB left. Kindly assist. May I PM my number to you?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2018
luckygirl02:
Pls I forgot my Mtn share and sell transfer pin. I called 180 earlier and didn't even know where I can request to speak with a CCR. The number is 07062496261. Do look into it. thanks

Y`ello luckygirl02, thank you for reaching out to us. As discussed, the share and sell pin has been sent to your line. ~BN
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2018
smartstone:
hello support ,i currently experiences unusual deductions on my line.i called 180 which i was told of stream(coolfm) service they didnt stil stop it now,funniest scenario i dont even receive anyform of update from this service yet they deduct my 100 eachtime i recharge.now i keep getting subscription failed each day since i refused to recharge the line.fix this

Hello smartstone, I understand how you feel on the deduction issue. Checks done show no active service and deduction occurred on your line. Simply text HELP to 2442, follow the options to active Full DND or Partial DND on your line. It will stop all the third party SMS/notifications on your line.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2018
Justjyde:
I just swapped SIM to 4G on Tuesday 07/11/2018. On Friday 09/11/2018 at about 5pm, I loaded 5G data on my line (using mobile browsing) by Sunday (10/11/2018) I had only 500MB left. Kindly assist. May I PM my number to you?

Hello Justjyde, I apologize for this inconvenience. Kindly PM your number for checks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Chidegu: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2018
Is there a problem with MTN network in Jos?...since yesterday when I arrived here the network has been terrible ....no 4G at all ..I can hardly carry out important internet activities.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by luckygirl02(f): 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
JideSM:

Y`ello luckygirl02, thank you for reaching out to us. As discussed, the share and sell pin has been sent to your line. ~BN
Yes thank you so.much.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by neksummi(m): 9:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
I received a text from MTNSpec as follows:-
Voice and Data Overload! Get free N20,000 when you recharge N1000. You also get 4GB data for only N1000 for 4 months. To enjoy dial *131*65*3#. DAta valid 30 days.

Dialling *131*65*3# brings up this message:
You will be charged N1000 for the purchase of 4GB Monthly Data Bundle. Valid for 30Days

1. Proceed
0. Back
00. Main menu

I proceeded by choosing 1 and I got this message:

Sorry! You are not eligible for this offer. Please dial *131*1# to buy MTN Data Bundle. Thank you!

And this was after I had already recharged my line with N1000 to take advantage of the offered texted to me.

I called customer care on 180 but the lady wasn't of any help to me. Please, I need this issue resolved. My
mobile number is 07033525995.

Thanks.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by finebois(m): 5:24am On Nov 15, 2018
JideSM:

Hello Elvis, simply visit any MTN office close to you with a valid ID card to process the porting.
is there Mtn 4g network in Abeokuta

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.