Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

MTN Customer Care Thread - Phones (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Customer Care Thread (570885 Views)

MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Glo Customer Care Thread (unofficial) / Etisalat Customer Care Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (256) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2019
JideSM I misplaced my MTN sim , I don't have a sim pack , and all I have is an nysc ID card
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mejai(m): 1:12am On Feb 13, 2019
do u guys still erect mast on selected location/land? I have available secured land at awka, anambra. The area has been notorious for poor network
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by mejai(m): 1:12am On Feb 13, 2019
do u guys still erect mast on selected location/land? I have available secured land at awka, anambra. The area has been notorious for poor network.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2019
Y'ello Mejai, thank you for your inquiry. Please note that our team in charge of mast location have a guide on what to follow on acquiring the location that may be preferred.

mejai:
do u guys still erect mast on selected location/land? I have available secured land at awka, anambra. The area has been notorious for poor network.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2019
Virginsince1997:
JideSM I misplaced my MTN sim , I don't have a sim pack , and all I have is an nysc ID card

We are sorry about the misplacement. You may need a sworn affidavit in place of the SIM pack. Also and preferably, you will need a valid ID card issued by the Federal Government - Voters Card, National ID Card, Driver's License, International Passport. It costs N100 to get our Welcome Back Pack. Kindly visit any of our offices for assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rayjox(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
Mtn network has been bad in my area for about 50hrs now no 3g not to talk of 4g please do something
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by rayjox(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2019
rayjox:
Mtn network has been bad in my area for about 50hrs now no 3g not to talk of 4g please do something
My area alagbado near AIT
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2019
rayjox:

My area alagbado near AIT

Hello rayjox, I am sorry about the network experience. May I have the affected number and how long you have experienced the network issue on your line for assistance.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by 247Dior(m): 11:10am On Feb 17, 2019
PLease how do i deactivate CUG on my line?
Someone activated in on my line but i want to deactivate it
Help
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2019
247Dior:
PLease how do i deactivate CUG on my line?
Someone activated in on my line but i want to deactivate it
Help

Hello, you might need to visit any MTN office close to you for further assistance. You also need to contact the Telecom Master in charge on the CUG for the process to be taken.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by KKDUBEM: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Good evening JideSM, I can't access my sim card, since this morning , when I called my number from another phone , MTN kept saying, Switched Off. Please kindly help me fix this. My phone number is 07063153270
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by encryptjay(m): 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
JideSM:

Hello rayjox, I am sorry about the network experience. May I have the affected number and how long you have experienced the network issue on your line for assistance.
Good evening JideSM, I've got a SIM I've been using for like 3 years now but it wasn't registered with my details but my sister's. Is it possible to go to any of your offices and do a form of registration to make the SIM mine?
People are familiar with the number and I don't want to get another number.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Thomanad(m): 9:36am On Mar 03, 2019
Good morning Jide....
please how can i get a MTN CUG lines for me and my fiancee.
Pls i need info ASAP. thanks in advance
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by djblue007(m): 9:21pm On Mar 03, 2019
Good evening, Mr Jide! Pls there is a guy here on nairaland giving people code to get Free 500MB. People including me on dailing the code got a credit advance of the highest value they could be borrowed by MTN. I got 1000NGN which I don't need. Pls is there away of paying it off without using it because I don't have the need for it?
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by efechris(m): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2019
@ jidesm, pls how can I retrieve my lost share and sell pin.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:52am On Mar 04, 2019
KKDUBEM:
Good evening JideSM, I can't access my sim card, since this morning , when I called my number from another phone , MTN kept saying, Switched Off. Please kindly help me fix this. My phone number is 07063153270

Hello KKDUBEM, I am sorry for this experience. Kindly insert your SIM into another phone, try calling it again to confirm if the error message will read the same and let's have feedback. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 8:57am On Mar 04, 2019
encryptjay:

Good evening JideSM, I've got a SIM I've been using for like 3 years now but it wasn't registered with my details but my sister's. Is it possible to go to any of your offices and do a form of registration to make the SIM mine?
People are familiar with the number and I don't want to get another number.

Hi, thank you for getting in touch. The SIM registration update will be possible if you and your sister can visit the office with your ID cards, SIM pack and SIM registration details so as to update the information on the line to yours. Thank you.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:00am On Mar 04, 2019
Thomanad:
Good morning Jide....
please how can i get a MTN CUG lines for me and my fiancee.
Pls i need info ASAP. thanks in advance

Hi, thank you for your message. MTN CUG service is meant for registered companies or groups that can accommodate up to 10 people or staffs. You and your spouse alone cannot get the service. Apologies.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:03am On Mar 04, 2019
djblue007:
Good evening, Mr Jide! Pls there is a guy here on nairaland giving people code to get Free 500MB. People including me on dailing the code got a credit advance of the highest value they could be borrowed by MTN. I got 1000NGN which I don't need. Pls is there away of paying it off without using it because I don't have the need for it?

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our notice. May I have the code you were given or you dialed so as to advice accordingly.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 9:06am On Mar 04, 2019
efechris:
@ jidesm, pls how can I retrieve my lost share and sell pin.

Hello efechris, you will be able to get a new share and sell pin if all the information below will be provided.
Phone number
Full name
Date of birth
Address
Tariff plan
Year of SIM activation
Number at the back of the SIM Or PUK number
date of last recharge and amount.
State of Origin
Type of device
Mothers Maiden Name.

I await your response.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by efechris(m): 9:20am On Mar 04, 2019
JideSM:

Hello efechris, you will be able to get a new share and sell pin if all the information below will be provided.
Phone number
Full name
Date of birth
Address
Tariff plan
Year of SIM activation
Number at the back of the SIM Or PUK number
date of last recharge and amount.
State of Origin
Type of device
Mothers Maiden Name.

I await your response.

But I can't put my data on display in a public forum. Any way I can do it privately
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Hawkeye(m): 10:20am On Mar 04, 2019
@JideSM Hi... Got a shocker today from an MTN office where I went to retrieve my lost sim... and was told I had to get affidavit... I just smiled and walked away... what then is the use of the bio-metrics captured some time ago.... I retrieved my glo line in less than 10 mins after entering their office... same today...

1 Like

Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by johnkay1(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2019
I couldn't check my balance *556#.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by djblue007(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2019
JideSM:

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our notice. May I have the code you were given or you dialed so as to advice accordingly.
*606*2*3#

I would appreciate if the mistakenly borrowed credit is retrieved. I've not touched it hitherto
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:52am On Mar 05, 2019
efechris:

But I can't put my data on display in a public forum. Any way I can do it privately

You can send your phone number through e-mail message so that you will be contacted.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:55am On Mar 05, 2019
Hawkeye:
@JideSM Hi... Got a shocker today from an MTN office where I went to retrieve my lost sim... and was told I had to get affidavit... I just smiled and walked away... what then is the use of the bio-metrics captured some time ago.... I retrieved my glo line in less than 10 mins after entering their office... same today...

Hello Hawkeye, I apologize for this. The new requirements as provided by NCC is that for any SIM swap to be carried out on a line, the customer must provide a valid ID card, SIM pack or Affidavit, SIM registration details for the welcome back to be done. Its a new rule by NCC.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 10:59am On Mar 05, 2019
johnkay1:
I couldn't check my balance *556#.

Hello Johnkay1, I am sorry about this. Kindly share error message you got when you tried checking your balance. Meanwhile, there was an issue of checking airtime balance which has been resolved. Kindly restart your phone and try again.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by JideSM: 11:02am On Mar 05, 2019
djblue007:

*606*2*3#

I would appreciate if the mistakenly borrowed credit is retrieved. I've not touched it hitherto

Hi, I am sorry to inform you that airtime borrowed cannot be reversed.Its like when you make a recharge via VTU or logical card and wants to return the PIN back to the paper. You can use and when you recharge it will be taken back to offset the bill.
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by djblue007(m): 2:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
JideSM:

Hi, I am sorry to inform you that airtime borrowed cannot be reversed.Its like when you make a recharge via VTU or logical card and wants to return the PIN back to the paper. You can use and when you recharge it will be taken back to offset the bill.
Gracias!
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by smartstone(m): 5:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
hello jide,can i know if this mtn data offer pack can be rolled over
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by Seunannointing: 5:54am On Mar 10, 2019
Good morning Mr JideSm, I lost my phone last Thursday. I can't really explain how it happened. It must have dropped inside one of the taxi I boarded home. I tried retrieving one of the SIM inside the lost phone because I was told it's N1,000 per SIM and that I must provide a national ID card which I did. Was told it will work within 24hours which elapsed 13 hours ago. Till now, it has not worked. Am seriously not happy with this. I can provide u with necessary details if u can help. The number am retrieving is 07037892198
Re: MTN Customer Care Thread by megasamuel(m): 1:00am On Mar 13, 2019
Good evening JideSm,Sim recently got damaged and was told I’ll have to retrieve it,the issue with that is the sim originally belongs to my brother but I’ve been using it a long time.. the MTN website says a retrieval can be done by proxy,is that true and can I use my own ID card along with a sworn affidavit ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (256) (Reply)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free. / Subscriber Options for UNLIMITED Internet - WORTH IT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.