Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities (27654 Views)

Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly / Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 / Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
DEGREE2466: though the exam was conducted by non academic staff but it is not a reason to nullify it please ASUU consider the candidates time and money and be calm before some children swear for you people
ASUU NO FIT DO DIS 1.
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by todayguest(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Post UMTE is one big fraud in 9ja.
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by ChyEndowed(f): 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Keep threatening....while i keep enjoying my I.T,,,,,stupid union,,,,

1 Like

Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by tomclem5: 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2013
ASUU get lost.
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2013
ASUU should be careful oo.. A V.C can hire and fire lecturers at will, the best the lecturer(s) involved will do is to go to court and probably spend a minimum of 5yrs in court and by that time the tenure of the V.C must have expired.
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by funmidnairaland: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
Good News for students

ASUU Update : Goodluck Jonathan Agrees to Terms.Click below forn details

http://prepclass.com.ng/ASUU-update-goodluck-jonathan-agrees-to-terms/
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by Jsplash(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hmmmm... ASUU
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 01, 2013
Some American Universities use just you High School Transcript if Waec knw dey available.. U go just take Basic classes for one year b4 u con dey take the real classes them.
mikeapollo: The post-UME exams are un-necessary in the first place.

Universities are supposed to admit students using a uniform standard like JAMB scores. Asking a poor student who resides in Lagos or Calabar to travel to a far place like Kano or Maiduguri to write another exam is stupid, risky and unfair!

If universities must conduct a post-UME exams, then they must have the logistics to make students write the exams at their places of residence.

In any case, universities do conduct semester exams. Why not continue to use JAMB results for admission, and then use the internal continuos assessments/semester exams to weed out students who are not qualified/competent?
Ghanaian universites use only WAEC for their admission, yet they are ranked and rated better than Nigerian universities

Post-UME is a fraud
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by omenka(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
shangpearlz: ASUU should b SCRABBED! Mtcheeew

Alaaaaahu Akbar!!!
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by samtos007: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
I've always known that ASUU is a useless body that always want recognition. They go on strike when they are tired of working. Wasting students useful time at home...smh for the students, one day students will stand up against ASUU itself and not the FG.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by metti(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2013
tongue tongue
mactoni91: Latest from Abuja on ASUU strike !!!
ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺖﻓﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﺭﻮﻧ ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭘ
ﺎﻤﻫﺮﯿﺨﺸﭼﺪﻧﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ
ﺶﻘﻧ ﺭﻮﻧ ﻥﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ
ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺪﺘﻓﺭ ﺮﮔﺍ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ
ﺮﮔﺍﺭﻮﻧ ﻥﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ . ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺍﺪﯿﭙﻓﺭ ﺮﮔ . ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ ﺍﺪﺘﻓﺭ ﺎﻣ ﻩﺮﯿﺧ ﻢﺸﭼ ﻭ ﺭﺍﻮﯾﺩ ﺶﻘﻧ ﺖﺴﯿﻧ
ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ ﺭﻮﻧ ﻥﺍﺩ ﯽﻤﻧ ﺮﮔﺩ ﻪﯾﺎﺳ
ﺎﻤﻫﺮﯿﺨﻤﻧ .
If I hear anything else, I'll let you guys know!
BOKO HARAM MEMBER!!!
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by metti(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
shocked shocked
ekwah:

Throw this piece of trash into the dustbin.

Speak English if you want to communicate. undecided
Don't you understand? He is a Boko Haram member.
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by manneger2: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
Good news for pple that failed before grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by manneger2: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
Dambob: my country my nation.......... my educational system is compulsory spilling. assu, gej 's children studying abroad d only poor one in my country is unmanageable
ASUU brother[color=#990000]
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by kyrianomang(m): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
Enegod: empty threat
really empty threat.mumu people
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by Adex098(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2013
After 64% in uniben's post-ume??

Make dem no just try ham.
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by korm2me(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
Phygo: Datz a good news 4 me, PTUME runs has bn my part of living.
we are in d same ministry. Lol.
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by penny01502: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2013
Promhize: ASUU should not bite more than they can chew o.
Greedy bastards, so what if lecturers inputs were absent.
As long as d exam was fair or how many students have they seen complaining.
Drunk hypocrites, always demanding from FG, never satisfied.
Students are stuck @ home because of their greed
lazy brain, please get your brain on work. If FG were not willing to satisfy their demands why did they sign the agreements. Osuafia said agreement is agreement!
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by mikron(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2013
shangpearlz: ASUU should b scrabbed! Mtcheeew
scrapped u mean? na wa o, ENGLISH LANGUAGE. na nyt school u go?

1 Like

Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by Youngtekkey(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
mikron: scraapped u mean? na wa o, ENGLISH LANGUAGE. na nyt school u go?
what's wrong in this english that u are shouting,shey u no see sey na the computer change am back to the matter i think sey ASUU no dey craze
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by bobolic: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
Desperate cries of a dying union.The National Assembly should make a law to outlaw this body and let every university have its own union. This man certainly cannot be speaking for the whole ASUU.
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by pato123: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
angry dis fins weh una dey do go cos 3rd World War oooo...
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by Jessicavizzy(f): 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
Bleep u ASUU..Do u no d stress in writing d exam?Y wont u say Rubbish..i dnt blame u..Nobi ur Fault@all.Nonsense!U Guys should beta call off dis uselez strike am tayad of stayin@home coz home is bcoming boring.Come to tink of it..we r crying dat u Guys call of strike n u r saying cancelin Exam wix almost all d skuls av written..Abeg go n Rest jor!
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by pato123: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2013
ASSU! Life don tire una? Na wa oooo.....
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by shadelek(m): 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
all the blames should be put on Gej
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by IYANGBALI: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
eagle,eye:
Na which kain devil thingz be this naw.....
so at 39 you still dey write JAMB
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by taharqa2: 1:04am On Aug 02, 2013
Every Tommy, Dicko and Harrison now make NOISE in the public space, anihowo...

Thank God for DEMOCRACY o..
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by Ebitito(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2013
Arsenal Tula Vs Shinnik bet
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by yetaffy(f): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2013
Enegod: empty threat
na so
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by teric4love(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2013
Dis is just a suugestion
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by okeke2: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2013
ASUU if u guys dare cancel my result and other successfull ones UR STUPID GODDAMN FAMILY WILL DIE!!!! STUPID IDIOTIC FOOLS U WILL DIE A GRUSOME DEATH IF U FUCKERS DARE CANCEL MY RESULT GO AND DIEEEEE!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp / Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 / South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.