Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities (27653 Views)

Dead Students Write Exams in Oko Poly / Five (5) Nigeria University To Cancel Post Utme 2015 / Ui 2008/2009 Post Ume exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by emmille(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2013
eagle,eye:
Na which kain devil thingz be this naw.....
my brother i tire o.
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by BRAINEE123: 11:41am On Aug 02, 2013
okeke2: ASUU if u guys dare cancel my result and other successfull ones UR STUPID GODDAMN FAMILY WILL DIE!!!! STUPID IDIOTIC FOOLS U WILL DIE A GRUSOME DEATH IF U FUCKERS DARE CANCEL MY RESULT GO AND DIEEEEE!!!!

Guy how e dey do u nah? Take it easy jor! It's just a threat. They can't do it. U don't have to lay cause on them. Afterall, 60% of what ASUU is fighting for is for the interest of the students. Go to majority of our universities, you would notice that the admission quota outway their carrying capacities. Go to UNN, students receive lectures in the stadium simply because of lack of sufficient lecture rooms. It's only ASUU that can fight for us with God as their strength.
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by onyxo76(m): 11:50am On Aug 02, 2013
we had the post UTME exams conducted last month here in OAU ile-ife and trust my ASUU colleagues-they all boycotted the exercise. can't say for sure if they will cancel it here but i have my doubts...
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by rottable(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
the universities are just using the post-utme as means of making money. For example, i paid 5000 naira for oou post-utme and yet i wasn't given admission. Thievies
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by austinoloche(m): 6:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Where was ASUU when d sculs were anouncing nd inviting students 4 d post ume?
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by rutibaby(f): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR OUR GOOD. IF ITS THE WILL OF GOD LET IT BE DONE BUT, IF ITS NOT HIS WILL, HE KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE THEM.
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by Dubemkelly(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2013
canalily: undecided heheheeeeh! ! ! Na waa o o o! ASUU! Trouble de sleep inyanga wan go wake am! ! When we retaliate, they call it terrorism! ! !
True talk buh u shud have asked d qxn,how many Nigerians can afford to train deir wards abroad?
Re: ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities by Eniqurl(f): 10:55am On Aug 03, 2013
rottable: the universities are just using the post-utme as means of making money. For example, i paid 5000 naira for oou post-utme and yet i wasn't given admission. Thievies
z it dz year cuz dey ve nt written deir p.ume sef m fed up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Was Beaten, Molested, I Picked A Bottle In Self Defence" - Suspended Oau Vp / Letter Written By A Polytechnic Student Who Is In HND 2 / South African Lady Celebrates Househelp Who Graduated With Degree In Psychology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.