Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market (44470 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
amakenny:
The end of Nigeria is fast approaching. One day Niger Deltans and other Easteners shall rise and make oil revenues impossible for Nigeria.
What a sweet day that would be. We will see how many mumu traditions they will bring up in order to continue having access to oil.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by oniconx: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
Everyone plz pkz .let's keep tribalism out
.dialogue pls to solve d prob.we are all brothers. One human being as God created it. Not Yoruba Ibo..Not even Nigerian or Americana.pls.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by amakenny: 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Yes ooooooo,we are gradually possessing our possessions from ndigbo grin grin grin grin if you no like am go hug transformer or kiss my yansh
Oh yes o, oil revenues from the old southeast shall soon stop reaching your domain, if you do not like it, you shall go and hug a very huge transformer.
You no sabi anything!

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Giddyprance(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
2mch:

No one hates or envies anyone. If you do business somewhere, there are customs and traditions you adhere by. If you refuse, then you can find somewhere else, where the customs and traditions dont affect your business. Besides 90% of the parts coming out of Ladipo are fake. We are tired of fake, fake, fake. The market and china goods are useless. End up destroying cars. Igbo's that are able to live and do business according to our customary laws are welcome to stay. As long as their products are genuine.
and why cant the dull brained bastards called yorubas sell the genuine ones.disgusting bastards...dats what they are...ban me if u lyk
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Where is your Babaloja for now? grin grin grin grin

The worst Fashola will do is close the market, which will cause civil unrest, not after paying more than N500 million few months ago...

Shey we dey na, we'll see... cool cool cool cool

Let us see what Fashola will do: do the right thing and ask Baba to go to court OR take side with baba...Whatever the outcome, ndigbo are not shaken. cool cool cool cool

Did you say brand new? LOL

Nothing wrong with that, problem is the FAKE and OLD spare part, the major buyers are you people because you have low spending power. If you want genuine parts, we shall supply as long as you have the MONEYYYYYY grin grin cool cool cool

What civil unrest?? grin grin grin grin

Like the one we see in the North when Hausa people start on you grin grin grin

There is nothing that will happen, you will huff and puff and at the end you will submit to babaloja's authority grin grin grin grin

Ndigbo know how to make mouth and after all said and done, they will go and beg at Alausa grin grin grin

Lol @ your delusional comments about spare parts grin grin grin

Can omo ina ever sell anything legitimate?? it is not in ya dna grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Brachio: 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Garri the 1st: Zero tolerance for LAWLESSNNESS!!!!

If you can't abide by the norms of your hosts, then ur days in their land are numbered....

At least you now know who owns Lagos....
I thought u were someone who believed and fought for justcie now u've shown what u really are
cool cool cool
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by martindgre: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
THE IGBO MAN IN LADIKPO, OR ANY WHERE SELLING GOODS OR DOING BUSINESS SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID IS A MATTER OF 3 YEARS FROM NOW EVERY SHOP IN NIGERIA BECOMES IRRELEVANT. JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR BUSINESS NAME.COM.NG WRITEN IN YOUR CARD GIVE IT TO YOUR CUSTOMERS ENCOURAGE THEM TO VISIT UR SITE TO CHECK FOR LATEST ARRIVALS. AS TIME GOES ON YOU COULD CONTROL YOUR SITE FROM ANY PART OF NIGERIA. THEN THE CAN GO CHEW THEIR SHOP, OFFICES, AND HOUSES. NNA LESS PROVE TO THEM THAT WE'RE THE MAN FROM THE EAST BIBLE WAS TALKING ABOUT. grin

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
amakenny:
The end of Nigeria is fast approaching. Any moment from now, one must expect the Nigerdeltans and other Easteners to rise and make oil revenues impossible for Nigeria.

Amakaliki

Dont attach your self with Niger Delta, they dont like or trust you either grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by eaglechild: 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
I really feel for Yorubas.
For a hardworking and focused group of people to come to the nations former capital and develop it, taking up all the choice areas and leaving the slums for them.
It think that really sucks.
I mean the type that will make u want to reach out for a bottle of rat poison and put yourself out of misery like the custom dictates.
I guess the major disturbance is that tout-ism is fast becoming obsolete and giving way to more acceptable sources of income and they can't compete.
I really wonder why they gloat over other people's hard work in a country's capital albeit former.

I wonder why no other portion of their land is developed.
I mean why is adoekiti desolate and ibadan a pitiable scenery of dilapidated rusted brown roofs begging for civilisation.
Why is Oshougbo gripped by the tenets of a false native religion.

How come only Lagos saw the 'light'?
Could it be that a progressive group of people found it humane to develop and share their forward thinking nature.
I hope what happened to most of Africa when the Europeans left will not happen to Lagos.
I pray the buildings will not stagnate and turn rusty like the buildings in their true native towns.
I hope their northern masters will not turn every street corner into minarets like Ilorin.

Whatever happens the property of the progressives which are in the majority will not be touched.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: while you talk like a frustrated messenger who has not been pain his salary,ndo :p8-)

if you like no go build house for your village now that you still have the opportunity,be building house in lagos,the day fashola is comming to take over all those areas,na for court you go dey tell am say you built your house for 4o naira,akuri :p

Bros, tell your story na... emmm when last did you get paid? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Oh you need some moneyyyyy grin grin grin, oya send me your email address, I will wirreeeee some moneyyyyy to you grin grin grin

Our people say (UBIAM) poverty is a CURSE, let me currrreeee that poverty from you.. grin grin grin

Me, Manny, the heart of my people, build a house in Lagos? .... TUFIA, chukwu ju kwa... ARU, GOD FORBID. Abegi, Nnewi is my home, and Enugu is where I'm residing FINALLY when Manny LANDS cool cool cool

I've been spreading the word against Lagos, from meeting to meeting, even told my people, when u get to Nnewi meeting, SPREAD THE WORD. I even discouraged family members from Lagos... Lagos? I seriously don't know what people find there... Like seriously. The city is very congested and DIRTY..

Instead of you to take my property, I'll level it down with C4 and dynamite lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. By the time all bldgs are leveled down, we would know what you're gonna take over...

Now head on out to yaba left grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by ldpele(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
k'nash:
and kill british soldier at worwick uk thatz adebolasomtin. stealing and causing nuisance in uk. plotin to bomb a usa plane. all this people i mention are the ibos. crime is general. wake up and stop hatin ur fellow nigerian. and tink positively...
u forgot to add BABA SUWE
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Brachio: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
@garri the 1st. U are the worst hypocrite I've ever encountered. Show u true Yoruba colour. I guess u never believed in fairness and equity like u professed. Yorubas,I've always known to be hypocrites
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by amakenny: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
quid:
What a sweet day that would be. We will see how many mumu traditions they will bring up in order to continue having access to oil.
Ah, they are ready to do anything to continue to have access to oil revenues from the old southeast for development o! Or why then do you think they will always insult you if you suggest anything like splitting Nigeria for the good of every group in it? Make a suggestion like splitting Nigeria, they make you believe you are a tribalist, while they pretend they love everybody and one Nigeria.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

What civil unrest?? grin grin grin grin

Like the one we see in the North when Hausa people start on you grin grin grin

There is nothing that will happen, you will huff and puff and at the end you will submit to babaloja's authority grin grin grin grin

Ndigbo know how to make mouth and after all said and done, they will go and beg at Alausa grin grin grin

Lol @ your delusional comments about spare parts grin grin grin

Can omo ina ever sell anything legitimate?? it is not in ya dna grin grin grin

You say at the EOD, where is your baba na? grin grin grin grin

Ahh omo nna can sell legitimate the day you quit patronizing FAKE. grin grin grin

The day you want to buy electronics, go to real retail stores instead of the open markets, when they see that power has changed hand, omo nna will rent retail and carry legitimate stuff. You pay for what you asked for... grin grin grin

Ndigo can deliver as you ask... If you want realz stuff, BROS, you will get it... Kweshion is, DO YOU GATT THE MONEYYY grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Fantacy1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
Am Speachless.... Dis is wat u recieve in return wen u chose 2 build anoda mans home instead of urs. God help d Ibos.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by topazjosh(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

The worst Fashola will do is close the market, which will cause civil unrest, not after paying more than N500 million few months ago...

Let us see what Fashola will do: do the right thing and ask Baba to go to court OR take side with baba...Whatever the outcome, ndigbo are not shaken. cool cool cool cool

Nothing wrong with that, problem is the FAKE and OLD spare part, the major buyers are you people because you have low spending power. If you want genuine parts, we shall supply as long as you have the MONEYYYYYY grin grin cool cool cool
civil war? I think that's what you want,you want to create a scene where you can start destroying lagos,if you actually pay 500 mills as claimed I swear u won't say such and u won't even be on nairaland,o boy go get job,u b confirm fake,probably you are one of those errand boys,meanwhile if LASG decide to rebuild that place,they will definately refund you back and am not even sure if that's the next plan will be ok though,I know u pple won't like such development,it won't help u in selling out those fake things u called spare parts,seriously u pple sell more fake dudes than authentic one,I.e fake-68: original-32#fact,meanwhile did you just mention we as the major consumer!haha that one na bad market,if u decide 2 go back to aba now,na who go come dey buy ur market?south africans?lol,meanwhile some yorubas,SS and reasonable and genuine igbos will be the one who will serve the major consumers when most of you are back,I still love my ibo girlfriends,friends,sensible neigbours andchurch members and well wishers,they are the type of igbos who actually understand other tribes.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Fantacy1: Am Speachless.... Dis is wat u recieve in return wen u chose 2 build anoda mans home instead of urs. God help d Ibos.

Exactly!

This is why I've stopped pitying them...Onye chi n'azo, n'azo onwe ya...(the person whom God protects, protects himself)
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by OneNaira6: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Aigbofa:

What are the wars fought and won by Ibos? Yam festival wrestling contests does not count here. The |Head of State and commander in Chief of Biafran armed forces running away leaving women and children to their fate is not cowardice?
I said it before, bravery must have a different definition in Igbo

unlike una, we don't count fight or rather wrestling match among eachother as a war we won. we have self dignity. Something your people seem to lack. unlike una, we are not easily defeated even though our opponent had a weaponry advantage. During colonization the damn aro people held the british at bay for a long time till the point the british gave the conflict a name. Even my anioma people held the same british down for years; mind you, we had limited weapon in comparison to them. Biafra war lasted three years even though the damn Nigeria had a whole lot of advantage over Biafra. In comparison to you people, Una lost to opponent with higher advantage than you (very understandable), you lost to opponent una are equal matched with (ijaw)(a bit understandable), you lost to opponent you had an advantage over (hausa/fulani)(laughable).
anyway, whether you sneakily try to turn table and focus in 1900, 1800, etc does not remove what's happening in this year 2013. Common traders una cannot fight. They even said it was a simple whip they used to subdue una. lmfaooooooo. A whip, a f2king whip, a little equipment una could have easily snatched from them or picked up in the street yourselves and return the flogging is the reason una went and called the army and the police on them. Laugh go tear my belle for this one. it sort of reminds me of the hausa/yoruba conflict that happened in lagos over an @shawo. The hausa defeated Yoruba with nothing but canes and the yorubas called the popo on them. Common whip, something una could have equally picked up on the street as well. chineke. This is the reason una got two extremely armed forces for. Chineke, if this is not cowardly to you, I feel pity for your genes.

As for biafra brouhaha. Ojukwu left with his second in command still there, his military men still there, the civilians were protected while your own leaders ran without giving a care in the world whether hausa/fulani would turn their anger towards the civilians. Even now that BokoHaram and Fulani are using igbo, yoruba and Middlebelt men as target pratice. last time i checked, the only set of leaders that made effort to get their own civilians out of that dangerzone are Igbo and Middlebelt leaders while your own said and did nothing. They pretended like sh1t ain't happening. All they cared about was the damn subsidy aka free handout. Even now that a bunch of Ibadan men were slaughtered by BH, no single word was made by una leaders. Infact, they condemned the act that is meant to rid us of BH. Like i said, i rather have a leader that fought and then took the easy way out. Before taking the easy way out, he made sure his civilians are in good hands than leaders that run before anything started. People that cared little for their civilians and still don't from the looks for it. You are right, your people definition of bravery is definitely not our definition of bravery.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

i am sorry for you people beating the drums of civil war.when the enforcement agents spray you people and you loose your relatives,nobody will tell you the way to your village.una nor know say una dey draw the battle line and na your life una dey play with.anyway if you dont go WILLILINGLY, now that you still have the opportunity to,you will go by FORCE when violence is employed,let me see what you will sell or how much money you will make in a violent environment.sheni eni gbo ni,awa gan o ni gba

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by PeterKbaba: 2:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
[b]Fashola Receives One Day Governor, Miss Lilian Ogbuefi At Alausa
…Says Lagos will always give fair opportunity to all

Jun 25, 2012 - Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Monday received the 2012 One Day Governor of the State and winner of the Spelling Bee Competition, Miss Lilian Ogbuefi at the Executive Council Chambers of the State House Alausa, stating that the state decided to resuscitate the various literacy skills enhancing programmes because they have proved to be useful building blocks of character.

The Governor who spoke when he received the One Day Governor who was accompanied by some members of her cabinet added that the various programmes like the schools debate, schools quiz have all proved their worth since they were reintroduced.

He said the fact that the winner is a product of a public school is a reaffirmation of the industry that has gone into the revitalization of public schools by the state government despite the fact that it cannot compel people on what choice to make between a public school and a private school for their wards.

He added that even if the government cannot force people to take their wards to public schools it is committed to ensuring that it provides standards that are comparable with the best in the private schools stressing that it is not ready to abdicate that responsibility.

Governor Fashola noted that the emergence of Miss Ogbuefi underscores the fact that Lagos State will always give fair opportunity to everyone who chose to live and work here irrespective of where he or she hails from.

The Governor said the fact that Miss Ogbuefi had once won a quiz competition where he presented her the award underscores the fact that she worked her way to the present glorious opportunity.

He added that there have been many past winners of the competition who have gone ahead to become outstanding students and leaders with some graduating from the University with First Class honours and some Second Class honours.

He charged Miss Ogbuefi to note that this is just the beginning and that life is all about reaching for greater heights by finding the inner motivation to record better performance noting that she cannot afford to lie at ease.

The Governor explained that part of the exposure expected from the winning of the Spelling Bee Competition is that it connects the very best young ones to what governance is all about so that they know what it takes for governmental decisions to be arrived at.

Governor Fashola opined that the earlier the young generation connects with what the government is doing at the seat of power the better for the state, adding that he hopes Miss Ogbuefi will have a sense of connection that one day she too will want to serve.

He gave a commitment that the list of requirements made by the One Day Governor for her school would be worked upon by the Commissioner for Education and her team whilst also taking cognizance of other schools' requirements in the state.

He added that all the State demands from residents is for them to pay their taxes regularly and contribute to the development of the community.

To the runners- up in the competition who emerged as members of the Cabinet, the Governor urged them to always note that there is always an opportunity for someone to emerge as the champion.

He said they should not settle for being the second best but resolve to go back and rededicate themselves to ensure that they continue to improve themselves.

Speaking earlier after being ushered into the Executive Council Chambers by State Government Officials including the Permanent Secretary in the Office of the Chief of Staff, Mr Olukunle Ojo and Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Education, Mrs Omolara Erogbogbo, Miss Lilian Ogbuefi commended the State Government for the wonderful transformation which it has brought about in education, transportation, security and road networks in the State.

Miss Ogbuefi who received a standing ovation from members of the State Executive Council for her masterful command of English Language lauded the government for the infrastructural development across the state, saying: "I can proudly say that Lagos public School is the best and the students can shine any time anywhere".

She commended the innovation that has been brought about in terms of academic competition in Lagos State and also gave kudos to the New Era Foundation for the opportunity which she said has brought her to lime light and enable her to mount the 'hot seat'.

The One-Day Governor also made a case for the provision of a 250KVA generator and school bus for her school the State Senior Model College, Kankon, Badagry so as to enhance learning in the school.

The 16 year-old winner of the 2012 Spelling Bee Competition, Miss Lilian Ogbuefi, who was accompanied by her parents also had other members of her cabinet which included: the Deputy Governor, Miss Ireti Ogedengbe; Speaker of the House of Assembly, Master Chibueze Jonathan; Secretary to the State Government, Miss Temitope Fumilayo; Commissioner for Education, Master Moutoe Samto, Commissioner for Health, Master Olebi Favour and Commissioner for Science and Technology, Master Okeke Chima Obi.[/b]

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
topazjosh: civil war? I think that's what you want,you want to create a scene where you can start destroying lagos,if you actually pay 500 mills as claimed I swear u won't say such and u won't even be on nairaland,o boy go get job,u b confirm fake,probably you are one of those errand boys,meanwhile if LASG decide to rebuild that place,they will definately refund you back and am not even sure if that's the next plan will be ok though,I know u pple won't like such development,it won't help u in selling out those fake things u called spare parts,seriously u pple sell more fake dudes than authentic one,I.e fake-68: original-32#fact,meanwhile did you just mention we as the major consumer!haha that one na bad market,if u decide 2 go back to aba now,na who go come dey buy ur market?south africans?lol,meanwhile some yorubas,SS and reasonable and genuine igbos will be the one who will serve the major consumers when most of you are back,I still love my ibo girlfriends,friends,sensible neigbours andchurch members and well wishers,they are the type of igbos who actually understand other tribes.

Did you read my post or your usual rant?

Even person who read it understood it...

Where did I say civil war abi has unrest turned to war?

I made it CLEAR,

That was a conditional statement, contingent upon Fashola's actions

Bros read, and your rant is RUBBBISSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cool cool cool cool
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: i am sorry for you people beating the drops of civil war.when the enforcement agents spray you people and you loose your relatives,nobody will tell you the way to your village.una nor know say una dey draw the battle line and na your life una dey play with.anyway if you dont go WILLILINGLY,you will go by FORCE

You are foolisshh to the point?

[size=16pt]Where has civil unrest turn to war?

Yall need to READ, this is why I recommended YABA LEFT.

After all, wasn't there a civil unrest - riots, fighting etc before Fashola Intervened?

If you don't know what a civil unrest is, CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY.

NOW HEAD BACK TO YABA LEFT. grin grin grin grin
[/size]
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by amakenny: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
PeterKbaba: [b]Fashola Receives One Day Governor, Miss Lilian Ogbuefi At Alausa
…Says Lagos will always give fair opportunity to all

Jun 25, 2012 - Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN) on Monday received the 2012 One Day Governor of the State and winner of the Spelling Bee Competition, Miss Lilian Ogbuefi at the Executive Council Chambers of the State House Alausa, stating that the state decided to resuscitate the various literacy skills enhancing programmes because they have proved to be useful building blocks of character.

The Governor who spoke when he received the One Day Governor who was accompanied by some members of her cabinet added that the various programmes like the schools debate, schools quiz have all proved their worth since they were reintroduced.

He said the fact that the winner is a product of a public school is a reaffirmation of the industry that has gone into the revitalization of public schools by the state government despite the fact that it cannot compel people on what choice to make between a public school and a private school for their wards.

He added that even if the government cannot force people to take their wards to public schools it is committed to ensuring that it provides standards that are comparable with the best in the private schools stressing that it is not ready to abdicate that responsibility.

Governor Fashola noted that the emergence of Miss Ogbuefi underscores the fact that Lagos State will always give fair opportunity to everyone who chose to live and work here irrespective of where he or she hails from.

The Governor said the fact that Miss Ogbuefi had once won a quiz competition where he presented her the award underscores the fact that she worked her way to the present glorious opportunity.

He added that there have been many past winners of the competition who have gone ahead to become outstanding students and leaders with some graduating from the University with First Class honours and some Second Class honours.

He charged Miss Ogbuefi to note that this is just the beginning and that life is all about reaching for greater heights by finding the inner motivation to record better performance noting that she cannot afford to lie at ease.

The Governor explained that part of the exposure expected from the winning of the Spelling Bee Competition is that it connects the very best young ones to what governance is all about so that they know what it takes for governmental decisions to be arrived at.

Governor Fashola opined that the earlier the young generation connects with what the government is doing at the seat of power the better for the state, adding that he hopes Miss Ogbuefi will have a sense of connection that one day she too will want to serve.

He gave a commitment that the list of requirements made by the One Day Governor for her school would be worked upon by the Commissioner for Education and her team whilst also taking cognizance of other schools' requirements in the state.

He added that all the State demands from residents is for them to pay their taxes regularly and contribute to the development of the community.

To the runners- up in the competition who emerged as members of the Cabinet, the Governor urged them to always note that there is always an opportunity for someone to emerge as the champion.

He said they should not settle for being the second best but resolve to go back and rededicate themselves to ensure that they continue to improve themselves.

Speaking earlier after being ushered into the Executive Council Chambers by State Government Officials including the Permanent Secretary in the Office of the Chief of Staff, Mr Olukunle Ojo and Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Education, Mrs Omolara Erogbogbo, Miss Lilian Ogbuefi commended the State Government for the wonderful transformation which it has brought about in education, transportation, security and road networks in the State.

Miss Ogbuefi who received a standing ovation from members of the State Executive Council for her masterful command of English Language lauded the government for the infrastructural development across the state, saying: "I can proudly say that Lagos public School is the best and the students can shine any time anywhere".

She commended the innovation that has been brought about in terms of academic competition in Lagos State and also gave kudos to the New Era Foundation for the opportunity which she said has brought her to lime light and enable her to mount the 'hot seat'.

The One-Day Governor also made a case for the provision of a 250KVA generator and school bus for her school the State Senior Model College, Kankon, Badagry so as to enhance learning in the school.

The 16 year-old winner of the 2012 Spelling Bee Competition, Miss Lilian Ogbuefi, who was accompanied by her parents also had other members of her cabinet which included: the Deputy Governor, Miss Ireti Ogedengbe; Speaker of the House of Assembly, Master Chibueze Jonathan; Secretary to the State Government, Miss Temitope Fumilayo; Commissioner for Education, Master Moutoe Samto, Commissioner for Health, Master Olebi Favour and Commissioner for Science and Technology, Master Okeke Chima Obi.[/b]
For where? Eye service!! Gov. Fashola has never hidden his disdain for non-Yorubas - right from 2009 when he brought out buses and asked for people who would hop onto the buses to go back to their respective states.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by ldpele(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

What do you want him to do? What did you Igbo call him when he put Shepopo in her place grin grin grin
i thought he speaks for national interest, or your saying he gat nothing to say, or maybe, so obvious sentiment has eatting him up and bigot has beclouded him
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

You are foolisshh to the point?

[size=16pt]Where has civil unrest turn to war?

Yall need to READ, this is why I recommended YABA LEFT.

After all, wasn't there a civil unrest - riots, fighting etc before Fashola Intervened?

If you don't know what a civil unrest is, CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY.

NOW HEAD BACK TO YABA LEFT. grin grin grin grin
[/size]

i think you are the one that needs to go to a psychaitric hospital and after the doctor certifies you sane to live and communicate with normal human beings,they you will dust your history books and read how civil wars are triggered or induced,after then,you will be qualified to argue with me,but for now,go and do a mental examination to make sure everything between your ears is complete,moronic :p8-)
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by coputa(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
It happens in other climes,nobody will fold his hand and stand akimbo and watch his host take over their economy..the host must react if they feel threatened by this act as the case may be.....the igbos penchant for dominating any business entity they find themselves calls for concern,as non indigenes will not be allowed to replicate same in their states.....the igbos ,by so doing are putting all their eggs in one basket...the die is cast,.they should begin to go back home to build another market,since they cannot stay put in lagos because they have no other skills to market....

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by curtain: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
I thought imposition was not good, it is actually a wise idea for 2015.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by OneNaira6: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Don't mind the bofools,

Even in the U.S., to get automatic green card, if you can spend over $500,000 in purchasing an established business, in record time, I think about less than a year, you will get your Green Card. Later someone will tell me, "Oh, US is accommodating whereas they have taken my $500k and pocket + Uncle Sam taxes + Fees.

You want to accomodate someone YET, you require them to PAY THE FULL COST, abegi, what does thesaurus define as that?

Abi ooo. Even though Federal and State government is taking taxes from my income, USA is accommodating me. Even though I'm paying my landlord a monthly payment, my landlord is accommodating me. Even though I'm paying full tuition to my school, my school is accommodating me. My uncle just bought a land in West Virginia and built a house on it, the USA and whoever he bought that land from is accommodating him.
The definition of accommodating has changed by the looks of things.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: i think you are the one that needs to go to a psychaitric hospital and after the doctor certifies you sane to live and communicate with normal human beings,they you will dust your history books and read how civil wars are triggered or induced,after then,you will be qualified to argue with me,but for now,go and do a mental examination to make sure everything between your ears is complete,moronic :p8-)

The mere fact you jumped into conclusion without reading or even understanding difference between unrest and war means that you're MENTALLY UNSTABLE.

Now, I'll bind you in a leash, and throw you in that hell of poverty you belong to --- YABA LEFT. grin grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

You say at the EOD, where is your baba na? grin grin grin grin

Ahh omo nna can sell legitimate the day you quit patronizing FAKE. grin grin grin

The day you want to buy electronics, go to real retail stores instead of the open markets, when they see that power has changed hand, omo nna will rent retail and carry legitimate stuff. You pay for what you asked for... grin grin grin

Ndigo can deliver as you ask... If you want realz stuff, BROS, you will get it... Kweshion is, DO YOU GATT THE MONEYYY grin grin grin

Manny manny grin grin grin

They say he who the gods want to destroy they first make mad grin grin grin

You are recommending Yaba left for people when that is the place you should voluntarily go and admit yourself grin grin grin

It is a process brother, we are not gbugburu noisemakers like you grin grin grin

By the time this fiasco ends - you will all submit to the authority of Babaloja the representative of the Alayeluwa Oba of Lagos grin grin grin

When people come to your shop, do you tell them it is fake? grin grin grin

You are incapable of selling anything that is genuine, you will do everything to cut corners and put people's likfe at risk grin grin grin

Bless Dr Akunyili, who wanted to rid the markets of your fake drugs, what did you Omo nna do? grin grin grin

You tried to assasinate her for disturbing business grin grin

Ladipo is going to repossessed before your eyes and then we move to part 2- Alaba then you will get the message grin grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by CyberG: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
jjcbuthot:

And who loses in such war? The Igbos of course...

That market should be pulled down and rebuilt to meet international standard so sane people can do business there.

We must do the same in Alaba - we should pull down and rebuild the market to give it the look it deserves.

When we rebuild these markets, no petty fake goods sellers will be allowed near the market.

Babaloja will be appointed for each of the markets and we dont want to see anybody wearing dirty red cap around the market place.

I don't still get the argument of the ibos. Can the Mushin LGA, Oba and Babaloja make the announcement one more time and action should be taken immediately: 1. Read our laws, ignorance is no excuse 2. If you cannot abide by the law that states no foreigner black or white can be Babaloja (or any State down to the smallest units of governance or leadership in the SW except your own small company) except a Yoruba (verified to the past 5 generations) LEAVE immediately from our lands and take everything you legally own with you and never come back, we don't want such people 4. Even if you own all the money on this planet and we all had 0 naira, you cannot and will never be Babaloja or government leader at any point for our people, resources, leadership etc are not for sale!

Again, if you don't like or obey these laws, LEAVE for it is our right and duty to enforce our laws!

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
coputa: It happens in other climes,nobody will fold his hand and stand akimbo and watch his host take over their economy..the host must react if they feel threatened by this act as the case may be.....the igbos penchant for dominating any business entity they find themselves calls for concern,as non indigenes will not be allowed to replicate same in their states.....the igbos ,by so doing are putting all their eggs in one basket...the die is cast,.they should begin to go back home to build another market,since they cannot stay put in lagos because they have no other skills to market....
exactly my point since morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (28) (Reply)

Ganduje: I Could Have Slapped Kwankwaso If I Had Met Him In Aso Rock (Video) / Gambari, Ngige, Fashola, Others Inspect 2nd Niger Bridge Today (Pictures) / FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.