Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks (33848 Views)

My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nebeuwa(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby_123:

Tell all Igbo's to move to Anambra please. Since you dont want ACN in Anambra. Why should Igbo's remain in Lagos If you want to be tribalistic, go all the way. Your godfather Obi has made the first move.

The only people who have been acting tribalistic is Fashola and some Yoruba who have been yelling with glee telling Igbos to go back to the East.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is the time Yorubas need to wake up.

Stop being docile and "sophisticated".

You are not too "sophisticated" to protect your image.

Ibos should not be handed monopoly over tribalism.

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

When they devalue your land, home, family, sons, daughter, who will speak out?

You need to wake up.....

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by baby124: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa:

The only people who have been acting tribalistic is Fashola and some Yoruba who have been yelling with glee telling Igbos to go back to the East.

Obi started it with false rage. So did Orji whose brother sacked all non-abians. Threatening law suits. If LASG sacks all non-lagosians you shouldnt say a word. Anything the LASG governments does with its state is its business. Obi did the same, he sent beggars back home and nothing was said about this. Dont you think Obi and the Igbo's ranting on this thread are showing hate Dont start what you cant finish. We have every right to do what we like in our state. shikena.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by agbameta: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

Lol, now you're beating around the bush.

Now its the courts but he did not approach the courts before deportation,
did he? I mean he said he looked to "INTERNATIONAL STANDARD", is that how "international standard" is done? Abegi, when the time comes, the truth of the matter will be revealed. I like how all this is happening, ONE Nigeria is a mirage, nonexistent...Those who have ears should hear. Pray tell same way fashola meted out this good tidings to this people, same will be your portion... just say AMEN.

Any reason why he should have and what part of the constitution demands approval from the courts before states adjudicate it's obligations?

And list the courts Anambra and Akwa Ibom obtained approval from before deporting folks from Lagos and other states?

And please save your Amen for Anambra state because what goes around comes around. They got what back what they dished out to other people..
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by manny4life(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Obiagelli:
Pathetic, what did you write, that i should talk to you and tell you the truth about what they said and your irrelivant proverbs thats got nothing to do with the topic, i only replied you just to give you a benefit of doubt.

Look whatever the heck is your name, I seriously don't have time for traitors like you or yorubas-claiming-to-be-igbo-wannabe, a LOT of you guys have been masquerading to be Igbo, MASS usernames purporting to be Igbos have been created in defense of Fashola, so yours is no exception. I don't need to explain my in lay man terms the proverbs because you're not Igbo and don't get how it related to the topic. Like I said, a traitor like you should be avoided and that's why I said there's to point of no return for you, start thinking with your head... Go ask Google what I said..
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Jisunpack: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

You need to wake up.....

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.

I wish all my brothers claiming sophistication will get this massage installed in their memories.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Plshavmercyamen: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
agbameta:

Are you not worried that Anambra/Peter Obi is yet to deny receiving such notifications from LAGOS STATE?

This is a clear case of Yes and No. The burden is now on peter obi to deny and set the record straight and until he opens his mouth and categorically say he did not receive any letter from Lagos state, the allegation stands..
My broda, that is the more reason why LSG should publish those letters in the court of public opinion so all of us will be the judge based on facts and not political propaganda or tribal bigotry.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Jisunpack: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby_123:

Obi started it with false rage. So did Orji whose brother sacked all non-abians. Threatening law suits. If LASG sacks all non-lagosians you shouldnt say a word. Anything the LASG governments does with its state is its business. Obi did the same, he sent beggars back home and nothing was said about this. Dont you think Obi and the Igbo's ranting on this thread are showing hate Dont start what you cant finish. We have every right to do what we like in our state. shikena.

They'll never reason with you cos, the game plan is to make anything south west look dark.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Kckelly:

you are as useless as a piece of shit. i thought that you have something sensable to comment but only to call the igbo's gullible. you fool

No amount of insult will undo what has been done....you better pray not to fall victim..
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: My broda, that is the more reason why LSG should publish those letters in the court of public opinion so all of us will be the judge based on facts and not political propaganda or tribal bigotry.

Should Lagos State make such request in the first place? is it lawful?
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by delors(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

Are you saying the Senior Advocates Brain does not recognise that Government offices are not located under bridges. Are you sure you read and comprehend what you are trying to convey?
Anyway the brain is probably fried. Stop trying quick sand is bad!
Cool. At least i made the point clear enough for all who cared to read...Stop this unnecessary way of accusing anyone who doesnt belong to your tribe as tribalist (or even racist). We all know you guys are the most dubious tribe on earth...only a few of you are good heads. I swear on my grandma's grave, if i lied on this one, make something happen to me sharp sharp...any white man I meet or who knows I am Nigerian, and he is a little familiar with Nigeria, the first thing he asks from me is 'Are you Ibo'? WHITE MEN OOOO...Why? They fear Ibos. I have been embarrassed most times by this. Recently i met an old looking woman who wanted direction and when we started talking she got to know I was Nigerian, and to my greatest shock, she was like 'huh, Nigerian? Ibo? Sharp sharp, i denied (make person no go pour sand sand for my garri). She had an ugly experience with Ibos - money matters wink. if you are jobless, pls read some of my old posts, you'd get the message. Your ways are crooked and u are quick to accuse other tribes of tribalism in self-defense...inferiority complex is a disease worse than SARS...deal with it. PEACE OUT! cool
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

I wish all my brothers claiming sophistication will get this massage installed in their memories.

Our tolerance and calmness started this nonsense.

WOuld Ibos petition Kano to name a market after an Ibo politician? Would they ask for an Ibo leader in Hausaland?
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You need to wake up.....

Wake up.

That era is gone.....

We will take the message to the public domain...
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
"Tell all Igbos to move to Anambra State"

Some dont even know that there are about 5 States in South East plus a large population of Igbo speakers in Delta and Rivers.

Why are bigots always ignorant?
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nebeuwa(m): 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
baby_123:

Are you saying that there was no rage in the East at T.A. Orji's actions?

You might say it is false rage from Obi and you are probably right, because this is a political season, but there is no false rage among the Igbo population. Igbos view this actions through a different lens, where history is a guide.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by kingbang: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

What truth nne? Gwa mu okwu... Kowalum eziokwu du n'ife e n'ekwu. Ndigbo si na onwelu ebe mmadu na duje onye ije, onye ahu a si ya, naa duma.... Nwanne'm, gi nwa bu onye ije ahu, oge elugo mgbe e ga eji ile gu gwo eze gi onu.

Stop wasting your time on that Ogbomosho girl. Don't you know she aint Igbo? Haba!
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by sexkillzisacunt: 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ekiti.Goatgirl:

WOuld Ibos petition Kano to name a market after an Ibo politician? Would they ask for an Ibo leader in Hausaland?
shut up you fool, what do you mean by 'our'? Are you from Lagos state? Îdiot. There are hausa dominated markets in Igbo land with Hausa leaders, so what's your point? Dirty smelling Ekiti girl
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nebeuwa(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Not all of the people who were deported to Onitsha was IGBO!
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by agbameta: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Plshavmercyamen: My broda, that is the more reason why LSG should publish those letters in the court of public opinion so all of us will be the judge based on facts and not political propaganda or tribal bigotry.

Again, the burden is on Obi to make the next move by denying the notification by Lagos state. I'm 100% they are waiting for him to say NO before rubbishing him with proof. You don't make such allegations against a sitting governor without proof and Obi's failure to deny speaks volume..

Silence is nothing but a clear admission of guilt.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Jisunpack: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Kano? They should try moving a muscle in anguwa uku or tarauni and see how they'll be converted to SUYA.

You still wonder why they can't even talk about those roasting them on per second basis? Yet, we that feed and accommodate them are the ones they want to rubbish.

Any son of ODUDUWA still sleeping at this moment is a bastrad!

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by manny4life(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
agbameta:

Any reason why he should have and what part of the constitution demands approval from the courts before states adjudicate it's obligations?

And list the courts Anambra and Akwa Ibom obtained approval from before deporting folks from Lagos and other states?

And please save your Amen for Anambra state because what goes around comes around. They got what back what they dished out to other people..

Perhaps I missed the memo or you're just not getting it, FASHOLA SAID, he looked to "INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS" before reuniting underage children with their families. In international standard, at least from the U.S. here, the courts are seriously involved when dealing with underage children because it's the LAW.

Question remains, when looking to international standard, why do half and leave half? Why not follow it to the full extent? As for your second question about the constitution, I did not say he needed "APPROVAL", well we can see how it's going down now...This is only the beginning, the press media should blow this shittt out of proportion so people can see how this man is and judge for themselves.

My friend, if you have no clue, please BE QUIET. Anambra and Akwa Ibom did not need one because they did not make the blatant excuse of using international standard and besides, the crux of the issue with Anambra was the children involved. Even Obi stressed how they a woman had 9 kids, all begging for arms. It wasn't blown out simply because a gentleman like Obi followed DUE PROCESS, something a SAN couldn't.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by coputa(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
So Governor Raji fashola rightly sent correspondence to Peter Obi..why did he refuse to meet them at the bridge head as agreed,why did he keep mute when Anabrarians were protesting...Peter obi..the people of anambra state and Ndigbo in general should appreciate fashola for the humanitarian act accorded ndigbo in his domain by rehabilitating them under the watchful eyes of their kith and kins....

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by delors(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You need to wake up.....

Wake up.
I knew it...so their plan is attack other tribes abi? Correct. They are cowards. We have been too polite for long, its time to show dem bigots what it means to be non-Ibo. smiley
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by dozai: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
kcjazz: So because he said the truth, now he is evil? My people and their moving standards smh undecided
Ngige may have said the truth but it still marvels me why the handover was scheduled for 3AM at the bridge head. Something is not right somewhere bro
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Plshavmercyamen: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
mikeansy:

Fashola Government wont even do that. because the point is, Lagos State should not have written that letter in the first place! They have no right to compel Nigerians to relocate!

If they publish that letter it will be exihibit to make the argument that Fashola is tribalist, elitist, sectarian, dictatorial, draconian. Fashola should have know the limits of his power as a State Governor, he is a lawyer
MY broda he can publish it if the letter is about RE-UNION and not RELOCATION and it will not serve as any exhibit against him for being a tribalist, elitist ets as it is common practice in recent times between Abia/Imo, Anambra/Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom/lagos, Lagos/oyo/Kano etc
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

Look whatever the heck is your name, I seriously don't have time for traitors like you or yorubas-claiming-to-be-igbo-wannabe, a LOT of you guys have been masquerading to be Igbo, MASS usernames purporting to be Igbos have been created in defense of Fashola, so yours is no exception. I don't need to explain my in lay man terms the proverbs because you're not Igbo and don't get how it related to the topic. Like I said, a traitor like you should be avoided and that's why I said there's to point of no return for you, start thinking with your head... Go ask Google what I said..

Nka bu okwu aka gi

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
LastApostle: IBOS should stop this macabre dance with the yorubas.

Yoruba are not IBO problems, the Hausas and fulanis killing them everyday in the north are the problem.

Handfuls that were deported is that the big news while thousands are killed by the Islamic nomads consecutively.

People shouldn't make beehive of this governmental breach...half of the deported are already back in Lagos for sure. Let the ibos worry about those deleted by the jihadists that will never ever make it back to the north of Nigeria.
Frankly speaking!!
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:

Kano? They should try moving a muscle in anguwa uku or tarauni and see how they'll be converted to SUYA.

You still wonder why they can't even talk about those roasting them on per second basis? Yet, we that feed and accommodate them are the ones they want to rubbish.

[size=18pt]Any son of ODUDUWA still sleeping at this moment is a bastrad![/size]
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
All I'm simply doing is begging my Yoruba people to please wake up.

If then was not the time, Now is the time.

You need to wake up.....

Wake up.

Why are Ibos focusing so much on what a Yoruba man (Fashola did), when Ibo governors in the past have done the same? Stop the tribalism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Police Arrests Dickson Akoh, Peace Corps National Commandant / Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia / I’ll Be In Senate For Life — Bukar Ibrahim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.