Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks (33824 Views)

My View On The Igbos From An Anioma Guy. / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos / Massob, Aka-Ikenga Condemn The Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by sexkillzisacunt: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
Every Yoruba person on Nairaland is now from Lagos lmao. What happened to the other 5 or 6 yoruba states? Why is no one from those places? Dipsticks
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by ofbenin: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
oshyno: When you think it will get better for Ngige it turns South again. He just shot himself on the foot by endorsing this inhuman act of Fashola simply bcuz u are frm same party. Dumb move IMO.

Fashola did well....Let ur gov rehabilitate them....they ar destitutes causing nuisaince in our fine Lagos....or do u pple want Fashola to build houses for them?if u igbos want to jump into lagoon do so quick....ungrateful elements....
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Every Yoruba person on Nairaland is now from Lagos lmao. What happened to the other 5 or 6 yoruba states? Why is no one from those places? Dipsticks

is every other ibo man from anambra too? why are all the ibos jumping up and down like monkey wey see banana/
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by 9jaIhail(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
naptu2:

It's not just about the letter. What if there's evidence that can be presented in court, that the people who were relocated agreed to be relocated?

Hypocrite aren't you ashamed? After much lies and baseless argument that fashola and lagos govt wasn't behind the deportation. Now Lagos state had disappointed you by openly stated that they did.I suppose you should bury your head in shame after all much claim of detribalized Nigeria.

I have one word for you.... (PRETENDERS DO THE WORST). Only fools pay you attention.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by kingbang: 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
One thing is now clear, APC should forget Igbo votes come 2015! Goodluck for Jonathan.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
Ji_sun_pack: The Anambra state government has issued a warning to all
street beggars, especially children used by their parents to
beg for alms, to vacate the streets or be arrested.

29 of such women who displayed their children as strategy
for getting alms have already been arrested in Awka and
Onitsha, and repatriated to their home states; Ebonyi and
Akwa Ibom states.

The state commissioner for Women Affairs and Social
Development, Dr. Ego Cordelia Uzoezie, disclosed Friday in
Awka when a middle-aged woman was arrested for begging
with nine children at various points in Awka.

Uzoezie said her attention was drawn to the spectacle when
one of the children who begged at the Unizik junction, Awka,
six-year-old Goodnews Sunday, was hit in the jaw by an
Okada rider, while he begged.

Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents who used their
children to beg for alms, and warned that after 72 hours any
beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law
enforcement agents and the special task force of the ministry
of women affairs and social development.

^^^

None of the bigoted souls said anything when this was happening, because the criminal is Obi.
9ja_I_hail:

Hypocrite aren't you ashamed? After much lies and baseless argument that fashola and lagos govt wasn't behind the deportation. Now Lagos state had disappointed you by openly stated that they did.I suppose you should bury your head in shame after all much claim of detribalized Nigeria.

I have one word for you.... Pretenders do the worst. Only fools pay you attention.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Plshavmercyamen: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
mikeansy:

You can not use the word Re-Union when these people are not asking for any re-union

Relocation? yes but it is a forced relocation and it is illegal under the Nigerian constitution and UN conventions on Human right!

So the crux of the matter is not Obi's response or lack of it but rather whether Fashola should have made that request in the first place.
. My brother in Nigeria today they must not ask of re-union before they are re-united with there families. Ref. Etsu Nupe v. Aisha
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by nedu666: 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
FANTASTIC SERVES IGBOS RIGHT LET THEM CONTINUE DEVELOPING OTHER PEOPLE RIGHT. FASHOLA PLS CLOSE LADIPO,ALABA,IDUMOTA,ASMPADA ETC. DECLARE ECONOMIC WAR ON IBOS.WHAT IS THE WORST TO HAPPEN THEY WILL LOOSE A LOT LIKE THEY DID IN CIVIL WAR BUT WILL BE MUCH WISER.

AS FOR LAGOS IT WILL BE LESS CONGESTED, RENTS WILL FALL AS SS OUTWEIGHS DD, BANKS WILL CLOSE SO MANY BRANCHES, INSURANCE WILL LOOSE PREMIUMS FROM THIRD PARTY, SEAPORTS WILL BE LESS CONGESTED, AIRPORTS LESS CONGESTED, REVENUE FOR STATE AND LOCAL GOVT WILL FALL, PRICE OF REAL ESTATE WILL CRASH, ALL THESE PETROL DEPOTS WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS. IN ALL SO MANY BUSINESS WILL STRUGGLE AND WORKERS WILL LOOSE THEIR JOBS. INFACT LAGOS WILL BE BETTER OFF

IBO ON UR PART U RETALIATE BY DECLARING ECONOMIC WAR ON YORUBAS. BOYCOTT GTB,STERLING,SKYE,STANDARD CHARTERED,IBTC,NESTLE,UNILEVER,PZ,P@G,HONEYWELL,ELIZADE,RCCG,WINNERS,HOUSE ON ROCK,CAC,MOUNTAIN OF FIRE,ALL CHURCHES WITH YORUBAS,DIVIDE THE CATHOLIC AND ANGLICAN, BOYCOTT GLO,MAIN ONE,TANTILIZERS,ALL EATERIES,EVENT ORGANIZATIONS,DEAL GUINESS A FINAL BLOW,INFACT DECLARE TOTALITY ON ANY YORUBA BUSINESS. BOYCOTT BEING THEIR DISTRIBUTORS.WHAT IS THE WORSE THAT WILL HAPPEN THEY WILL REDUCE REVENUE,SALES,TURNOVER,AND AS USUAL FIRE THEIR WORKERS.

BY DOING THESE TO EACH OTHER, WE WILL LEARN TO RESPECT EACH OTHER.LAGOS WILL STOP DRAGGING POPULATION FIGURES WITH KANO,ALL THESE TALK OF LARGEST GDP, BIG CUSTOMER BASE, ECONOMIC BASE BLA,BLABLA WILL END.AFTERALL WHAT DRIVES LAGOS IS POPULATION NOTHING MORE. AND CONSIDERING THAT NORTHERNS AND NIGERDELTA ARE NOT DAFT LIKE IBOS WHO POPULATE AND DEVELOP OTHER PEOPLE LAND. LAGOS WILL BE LIKE OTHER NIGERIA STATES. PEACEFUL AND QUIET

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by BonnyDominic: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2013
Adam200: Instead of the igbos to thank Gov fashola they are there bashing him, calling him all sort of names. I want all the igbos to learn from "GHANA MUST GO" go home and develop ur states
Oga, aw U relate Ghana nd issue of states in Nigeria nd does Ur comment promote Unity or disintegration? Pls think.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nebeuwa(m): 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
How come we never hear anything about the other South-West cities?

It is only Lagos, Lagos, and more Lagos.

When you go to the East, you hear cities like Enugu, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Onitsha, Aba, Uyo etc.

When you go to the North/Middle Belt, you hear about cities like Kaduna, Kano, Jos etc.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: stop flattering yourself, Igbos are not intersted in that village called Ekiti or the forest called Osun, they are only intersted in Lagos, which was developed by the resources of Nigeria as a former capital. Don't make this a south west issue, most states in the South east are better than Ekiti, Osun, Ondo etc.
Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, etc are bushes? But there are up side down triangular Igbos who left the SE for these states to even hawk otapiapia.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa: How come we never hear anything about the other South-West cities?

It is only Lagos, Lagos, and more Lagos.

When you go to the East, you hear cities like Enugu, Calabar, Port Harcourt, Owerri, Onitsha, Aba, Uyo etc.

When you go to the North/Middle Belt, you hear about cities like Kaduna, Kano, Jos etc.

lagos is the only city in nigeria stop deluding yourself. enugu is not better than ilorin, just because enugu is the best thing in the south east doesnt make it to be par with lagos state.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by BankuTilapia: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
N Nigerians will be ranting if another country shld deport them. Bunch of clowns grin
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
Adam200: Instead of the igbos to thank Gov fashola they are there bashing him, calling him all sort of names. I want all the igbos to learn from "GHANA MUST GO" go home and develop ur states
And lagos economy will collapse.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
The funniest thing is that Yorubas constitute the highest numbers of destitute on the streets of Lagos, yet the Igbos are the ones 're-united' with family.

This should be an instrument of unification for the Igbos who lack unity in policy and assemblage. I do not blame the Yorubas at all for this, I blame a people, who prefer to build their first house in 'foreign soil' instead of developing their hamlets and improving the lives of their kindreds. An average Igboman is not ready to build his first house in Igboland, you always hear him complaining that the value of the house in the village will not rise compared to the one in Lagos. Everything should not be business, at 25 I built my first House in Father's compound, a mighty edifice to the Glory of my Ancestors, everything is not about money and gains, certains are meant to be cultural value.

There was a time that the Calabar people were looked upon as househelps and sex-machines, but the Governors of Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers State took pro-active actions, now those two states are looked at, as best places for business and tourism as I type this.

It is high time the Igbo man unite and put together their resources for self preservation of tribe and dialect.

Sattelite Town is almost 100% Igbos, Same with Festac Town. Take a look at Alaba International, Trade Fair and Agric. I see a people, who equipped with Industrial and Economic prowess decided to love money more than self, but with this action, I am calling on the Igbos to stop viewing themselves as victims, they should pick up themselves like the Jews and Israelites of Africa that they are and rehabilitate their minds and make Structural Mental Adjustments on what is culturally beneficial. Let the Igboman build more on the homefront and the Biafran Protectorates shall grow in leaps and bounds.

Igbos should henceforth, rise up and build their states and stop complaining about deportation. The Yorubas feel threatened always, because they are natural cowards, they always feel Igbos are better than them, and in fact, I could say its true, because they wake up in the morning eating fresh fish without brushing their teeth and looks for small dirty girls to f/uck without thinking business. Take a look at Lekki Phase 1, Take a look at VGC, look at the marvels of mansion built by majorly individual Igbos, its enough for the Yorubas to be envious.

Lagos is the only advanced State owned by the Yorubas, as against 5 major advance Towns owned by the Igbos, so it is natural for Yorubas to feel threatened, cos even though they settled here first, the economy is controlled by the Jews of Africa, the land are now in the hands of the Jews of Africa and the only thing that they can do is initiate policies that will show that they are in charge. What do you expect from a people who sell lands instead of developing them?

I write this, not cos I hate Yorubas or I love Igbos, I have Lagos State to thank for my Success, I came here with just a University Degree, now I got billions in investment courtesy of good business environment provided by the Yorubas and business acumen taught me by the Igbos, but with common sense injected into me by the spirit of Niger Delta struggle.

And to Fashola, I wish to state categorically state that I am disappointed in his approach, the poor needs to feel safe, he has initiate policies that are totally anti-poor. One wonder if his father was rich, I really doubt it.

4 Likes

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by naptu2: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
9ja_I_hail:

I have one word for you.... (PRETENDERS DO THE WORST). Only fools pay you attention.

smiley it's about comprehension. Lagos State did not deport anybody. That's what they've said from the beginning and that's still the case. Now, there's a programme in Lagos by which the environmental sanitation laws are implemented. Offenders are given a choice:

(1) go to prison

(2) go to rehabilitation and skills acquisition centres.

3) Voluntary repatriation

4) Community service.

Very many people have been given these choices and many people's lives have turned around for the better because of them. Do you see deportation there? Ii hope you know the difference between deportation and repatriation?

I hope you understand now?

smiley
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by dbilz(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Y is everyone raising their voice now. Where were they when theodore orji forcefully retired even his fellow igbos from abia civil service, and where were they when gov. Obi was acting the season 1. Abegggiiii Fash carry go jare. Deport all d deportables.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by nedu666: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
WHICH ILORIN ARE U TALKING ABOUT. THE ONE I DID YOUTH SERVICE OR ANOTHER ONE. angry angry undecided

django1:

lagos is the only city in nigeria stop deluding yourself. enugu is not better than ilorin, just because enugu is the best thing in the south east doesnt make it to be par with lagos state.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by gtrust: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
kcjazz: So because he said the truth, now he is evil? My people and their moving standards smh undecided

Government have official phone numbers and email addresses.
If it was money belonging ti Anambra state, you come to the agreed place and assume you are right that the recipient did not show, you will drop the money at 2am in a government office at the bridge head and reverse your car and return to Lagos

These are human-beings like you
You keep the Igbos that pay taxes and you deports the weak and hungry

YORUBA OR APC Who do we blame
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by 2mch(m): 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
Billyonaire: The funniest thing is that Yorubas constitute the highest numbers of destitute on the streets of Lagos, yet the Igbos are the ones 're-united' with family.

This should be an instrument of unification for the Igbos who lack unity in policy and assemblage. I do not blame the Yorubas at all for this, I blame a people, who prefer to build their first house in 'foreign soil' instead of developing their hamlets and improving the lives of their kindreds. An average Igboman is not ready to build his first house in Igboland, you always hear him complaining that the value of the house in the village will not rise compared to the one in Lagos. Everything should not be business, at 25 I built my first House in Father's compound, a mighty edifice to the Glory of my Ancestors, everything is not about money and gains, certains are meant to be cultural value.

There was a time that the Calabar people were looked upon as househelps and sex-machines, but the Governors of Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers State took pro-active actions, now those two states are looked at, as best places for business and tourism as I type this.

It is high time the Igbo man unite and put together their resources for self preservation of tribe and dialect.

Sattelite Town is almost 100% Igbos, Same with Festac Town. Take a look at Alaba International, Trade Fair and Agric. I see a people, who equipped with Industrial and Economic prowess decided to love money more than self, but with this action, I am calling on the Igbos to stop viewing themselves as victims, they should pick up themselves like the Jews and Israelites of Africa that they are and rehabilitate their minds and make Structural Mental Adjustments on what is culturally beneficial. Let the Igboman build more on the homefront and the Biafran Protectorates shall grow in leaps and bounds.

Igbos should henceforth, rise up and build their states and stop complaining about deportation. The Yorubas feel threatened always, because they are natural cowards, they always feel Igbos are better than them, and in fact, I could say its true, because they wake up in the morning eating fresh fish without brushing their teeth and looks for small dirty girls to f/uck without thinking business. Take a look at Lekki Phase 1, Take a look at VGC, look at the marvels of mansion built by majorly individual Igbos, its enough for the Yorubas to be envious.

Lagos is the only advanced State owned by the Yorubas, as against 5 major advance Towns owned by the Igbos, so it is natural for Yorubas to feel threatened, cos even though they settled here first, the economic is controlled by the Jews of Africa, the land are now in the hands of the Jews of Africa and the only thing that they can do is initiate policies that will show that they are in charge. What do you expect from a people who sell lands instead of developing them?

I write this, not cos I hate Yorubas or I love Igbos, I have Lagos State to thank for my Success, I came here with just a University Degree, now I got billions in investment courtesy of good business environment provided by the Yorubas and business acumen taught me by the Igbos, but with common sense injected into me by the spirit of Niger Delta struggle.

And to Fashola, I wish to state categorically state that I am disappointed in his approach, the poor needs to feel safe, he has initiate policies that are totally anti-poor. One wonder if his father was rich, I really doubt it.

Transport your industrialism to SE and do it there. What are you talking about? Fake spare parts, kidnapping, fake drugs, low budget movies and other criminal vices including drugs to support these fake unpatronized business to where a lot of igbo men are in prison in Asia awaiting death penalty. What are you boasting about That era of lies is gone. SMH. Your people are afraid to stay at home for fear of being kidnapped or killed and you are online boasting. LMFAO. You are probably typing from Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Fool, Yorubas will never wake up, you'll remain cowards for life, that's why your leaders are now making friends with those who killed Abiola and his wife. Rep your state, you are not from Lagos. Ekiti fool

Ame way Ngige is supporting Fashola?

Same way Ngige is trying to set his people right?

Same way Ngige is trying to to educated cowardic fools who want to point fingers at Yorubas/Fashola for the same actions Ibo govenors have carried out int he past?

Who exactly are the cowards?

Why werent Ibos protesting in Borno?

There's an Ibo organization in Kano, why didnt you they protest during the election bombing?

Yet the true COWARDS mouth off to Yorubas who have accommodated, taught them their language and brought them in like lost siblings.

Cowards.

You're not even ashamed of yourselves.

The same Soyinka that risked his life for Biafra was also betrayed by Biafrans on and off NL. Cowards
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
naptu2:

smiley it's about comprehension. Lagos State did not deport anybody. That's what they've said from the beginning and that's still the case. Now, there's a programme in Lagos by which the environmental sanitation laws are implemented. Offenders are given a choice:
(1) go to prison

4) Community service.

Very many people have been given these choices and many people's lives have turned around for the better because of them. Do you see deportation there? Ii hope you know the difference between deportation and repatriation?

smiley

They ALL have comprehension problems (with the exception of very few)
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nebeuwa(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
django1:

I want you to rethink what you just said. Because your statement might be seen as an insult against many other groups besides the Igbo.

So Lagos is the only city in Nigeria?
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
No Problem!

Ndigbo shall rise again
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
Billyonaire: [size=18pt]The funniest thing is that Yorubas constitute the highest numbers of destitute on the streets of Lagos, yet the Igbos are the ones 're-united' with family. [/size]

Lagos is the only advanced State owned by the Yorubas, as against 5 major advance Towns owned by the Igbos, so it is natural for Yorubas to feel threatened, cos even though they settled here first, the economic is controlled by the Jews of Africa, the land are now in the hands of the Jews of Africa and the only thing that they can do is initiate policies that will show that they are in charge. What do you expect from a people who sell lands instead of developing them?

And the lies by Ibos continue.

Yorubas continue to lie down and sleep while Ndibo continue to perpetuate lies against you.

Beggars flock to the city every day, and like others, they have no intention of leaving. Even when they are arrested by the state authorities and shipped back to their states of origin, they still manage to return. Lagos in the popular imagination is the Nigerian city where anyone and everyone can make a quick buck. Since 2007, the Fashola administration has embarked on a robust urban renewal programme. Lagos is now a much cleaner city, with its parks and gardens and with tax payers' money being put to work in many ways. The position of the Lagos state government it seems is that beggars constitute a nuisance, many of them are part-time criminals, and if they would not relocate to vocational centres, they might as well face the wrath of the state government. Having failed to convince or intimidate them, however, the state authorities are now warning all persons to desist from giving them alms. I really do not see how the Lagos state government can win that battle. In the past year, the state reportedly "deported" over 3, 000 beggars from Lagos. NEXT Newspaper reports that out of these, Sokoto State had the highest number of 196 beggars, [size=18pt]Oyo State (83), Kano (75), Osun (67), Ekiti (21), Ondo (7), and from other countries- Niger (12), Chad (2) and Cote d'Ivoire (1)[/size]. The state government should redirect its energies to more purposeful engagements.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by BonnyDominic: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
Dis attitude of deporting citizens of a particular country within thier juridiction is highly appalling, unacceptable nd uncalled for. Wea is d love, unity, peace nd One Nigrria, dat I, you, we, av bn preaching? Fashola shud not daint his gud image as to me d best governor by dis God forsaking acts. He is capable of fixing dem up.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Chizua(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Oooh!!! It is a pity that our Glorious Ngige have been bought over by a plate of Amala. Rehabilitation ko! Rehabilitation Ni! Why is the deportation not celebrated with a fun fare. Why must it be at night.

We are waiting for Ngige in Anambra Election!!!
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

Transport your industrialism to SE and do it there. What are you talking about? Fake spare parts, kidnapping, fake drugs, low budget movies and other criminal vices including drugs to support these fake unpatronized business to where a lot of igbo men are in prison in Asia awaiting death penalty. What are you boasting about That era of lies is gone. SMH. Your people are afraid to stay at home for fear of being kidnapped or killed and you are online boasting. LMFAO. You are probably typing from Lagos.

He, who knows how to read, but does not read, is same as he who know not how to read. You are a self-inflicted illiterate. Read that nice write-up again and feel the shame where there is need to.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by nedu666: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
bla,blablablabla all these back and forth aint necessary LET FASH DECLARE ECONOMIC WAR ON IBOS AND IBOS RETIALIATE, BY THE TIME BOTH TRIBES ARE TRUE THEY WILL LEARN TO RESPECT EACH OTHER
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nebeuwa:

I want you to rethink what you just said. Because your statement might be seen as an insult against many other groups besides the Igbo.

So Lagos is the only city in Nigeria?

which other city is there? enugu abi?
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by 9jaIhail(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
naptu2:

(1) go to prison

4) Community service.

smiley

Just keep quiet my friend... Were you not the same person arguing forth and back that day defending foolishola with your life... Did we argue about deportation or who dumped helpless Nigerians in bridgehead at odd hour of that day? You lifeless guy who can't be bold enough to show real you. rather you always feel safe to be a chameleon. I could remember how you almost bet your life that very day saying lagos wasn't behind the action.

Only cowards act like you.
Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is the time Yorubas need to wake up.

Stop being docile and "sophisticated".

You are not too "sophisticated" to protect your image.

Ibos should not be handed monopoly over tribalism.

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

When they devalue your land, home, family, sons, daughter, who will speak out?

You need to wake up.....You continue to sleep while Ndibo perpetuates lies against you, your culture, and your tradition.

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.

Why are Ibos focusing so much on what a Yoruba man (Fashola did), when Ibo governors in the past have done the same? Stop the tribalism.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Dangi Flyover Construction In Kano: 4 Billion Naira Ongoing Project (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) / Reno Omokri Continues His Campaign For BOLA TINUBU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.