Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis (40968 Views)

Happy Birthday To Pope Francis...please Drop Your Wishes Here / Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis / An Islamic Response To Pope Benedict Xvi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by biafranqueen: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
drake2005: I have always suspected that Charlie Boy went to school in the US; there no way a Nigerian trained/nurtured young man would behave like he does. Any young man that is a product of American tertiary/university education, has a 99.9999999% chance of being less religious and very liberal. I'm a product and can attest to this. Why? For the most part you get to know that religion is a farce and a fraud; something that you didn't know before you left Nigeria. You become more liberal and tolerant; accepting of gay people, e.t.c.

To all gullible Nigerians who still believe in religion; will focus on Catholicism for now. To all gullible Catholics...Pope Francis was installed there for a reason; to spearhead the sanction of Gay marriage and gay catholic priests. Pope Benedict resigned because he didn't want to be used as tool to institute gay marriage in the church. Instead they chose a pope who is non-white to carry it out.
pretty much
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by darkroll(m): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2013
Most Christian's always plays this card " God created adam and eve and not adam and adam or God created man and woman and not man and man " think for your self for once and look at things from a diffrent perspective , the same bible said that God created Eve from Adam's rib. Does that mean that Eve is a transgender/transexual since they both have same genetics? or Adam is married to his female clone .

From my own point of view and reasoning , Religion is the biggest scam ever sold to mankind .

2 Likes

Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by koladebrainiac(m): 12:32am On Aug 03, 2013
Balkan: THIS IS PART OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER. I AM NOT PART OF IT. WHAT IS BAD IS BAD. THE POPE Should be proud enough to condemn evil. He is sitting on the fence.
Christ condemned evil.
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by AmiableJay(m): 2:26am On Aug 03, 2013
Okay
kevoh:
Mr.Man it is the same message of embracing God's ways that he passed to the gays that he is passing to the mafias. Read the passage well before concluding. He said: "They cannot make our brother slaves, let us pray that these MAFIOSI CONVERT to GOD". In another line the Pope said : Let the mafia members abandon their evil ways... How is that judging? I tire for people like una.
Why can't he say the same to Gays? We would know that he aint judging them. Scripturally, homosexuality is a sin, so why not tell gays ''Let the gay 'members' abandon their evil ways... Or how is that judging?
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by AmiableJay(m): 2:28am On Aug 03, 2013
darkroll: Most Christian's always plays this card " God created adam and eve and not adam and adam or God created man and woman and not man and man " think for your self for once and look at things from a diffrent perspective , the same bible said that God created Eve from Adam's rib. Does that mean that Eve is a transgender/transexual since they both have same genetics? or Adam is married to his female clone .

From my own point of view and reasoning , Religion is the biggest scam ever sold to mankind .
What are you saying?
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Dpeacemaker101: 2:40am On Aug 03, 2013
[b][/b]BS
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by joe4christ(m): 3:18am On Aug 03, 2013
Symphony007: Cardinal mario: holy father, you have a letter from someone in nigeria called "charlie boy"

pope francis: "charlie boy", is that the name of a person,object, Animal, place or thing?

Cardinal mario: your holliness, I think he is a nigerian musician.

Pope francis: ohhhhhh, that weird naked man, i know that letter is about what i said concerning gays, him body don dey do am paulina..paulina. reply him, tell him being gay is still a sin....before he says i gave him permission to split men's ass.

hahahahaha, guy u wicked o grin grin cheesy
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Orokita(m): 3:46am On Aug 03, 2013
eameh30: Even JESUS said that it is for d sinner that he has come and not for the righteous. D book of Matthew said we should not judge so that we won't be judge. Warning!!! Never U judge for U are not God, are U even better? Let he who is without sin be d 1st to cast d 1st stone... Is it only gay dat is a sin? God hate all sin. We are to pray for them to repent and not judging them
Yes we are to pray for them to change, admonish them and show them the "right" path... Not pat their backs and act as if all is well. Do we av to accept homosexuallity just because christ supposedly came to save sinners? window shocked
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Orokita(m): 3:59am On Aug 03, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]This gay people don dey plenty now and them(NWO) don dey put pressure on government around the world to accept them, *russia is currently feeling the heat* it a NWO thing so the pope I dare say is probably acting a script... And there's so much money/offering to squeeze out of them gay folks... I lost all respect and interest in the pope's visit to brazil when I read somewhere that following an official twitter page of the pope would reduce ur time in purgatory or something like that... That was my breaking point jare. The world is a big scam filled with scheming scammers!!! Success is apperently ur ability not to get too scammed!!! Only the wise will understand what I just said!!! grin
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Gregzee: 6:01am On Aug 03, 2013
Charley Man! Please what you ate then wasn't "Holy Communion" but "Host". I would say I shared same up bringing with you, but never allowed the negative observations to elude the spiritual sides of Catholic church. Nice piece of write-up Bro.
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Damsman10(m): 6:09am On Aug 03, 2013
spongeback: The possibility of the pope or any one in Vatican City reading is =0.000000000000000000000
i'm bginin 2 suspect dis charly boi
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by WuzilistiQ(m): 6:22am On Aug 03, 2013
Anyhow they like to brand it my own is that gay is evil, I pity people living in the act, some will say its nature but how about those little boys that they lure into the act with gifts just to increase their community? Please anyone that is for GAY union is EVIL & has no place in the kingdom, anyone that supports evil no matter how you try to compress it, you will never make heaven, as a true believer of christ we need to stay away from what we know will never glorify the kingdom, did God create Adam & Eve or Adam & Steve? Let's set the records straight, well the pope can approve gay marriage or even let his fellow priest to go out & have fun once in a while, am happy that the tool for our amalgamation (constitution) as a country doesn't allow that to happen, I just pray it holds the philosophy of not existing for my childrens children to know that it is evil... As for u mr charles oputa & pope look up in the skies & mock God not man
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by cornel1900: 6:56am On Aug 03, 2013
takeprofit:

i smell hypocrisy. why judge the mafians if u cant judge the gays. maybe he is afraid of the gays. if we want to be fair, we should delete the word sin from the bible and scrap the ministry of justice. "who r we to judge another man?"

Oga, I cannot really figure out how the actions of a gay affects the rights of his fellow human. Its more of a moral debate.
But have u imagine d actions of the mafia?

An analogy 4 u: which will make u worried? D man who seeks his fellow kind to satisfy his urges or the man who can kill u just for the money?

Bottom line, morality and crime r two diff issues!
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Sunjos: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2013
hhhhmmmmm sin is sin. Anythinh evil against God. Homosexuality is sin, keeping malice is sin. sin is sin. Check urselve.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by mzkanye(f): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2013
Best write up ever...am a gud reader, so I read evry word! Wu r we to rily judge..I dnt! Plus God even sed cast d stone if ure pure or nvr sinned..mhen, God shld sha pls lemme make heaven..
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by takeprofit: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2013
cornel1900:

Oga, I cannot really figure out how the actions of a gay affects the rights of his fellow human. Its more of a moral debate.
But have u imagine d actions of the mafia?

An analogy 4 u: which will make u worried? D man who seeks his fellow kind to satisfy his urges or the man who can kill u just for the money?

Bottom line, morality and crime r two diff issues!

Then God wld have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah. they committed no crime. and since man is related to animals by the theory of evolution, man can as well seek to satisfy his urges with animals like dogs, goats etc. that does not harm anyone. if the church cannot help the society from moral decadence, who else can?
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Dnaz(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2013
God did not destroy sodom and gomorrah only because of homosexuality
takeprofit:

Then God wld have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah. they committed no crime. and since man is related to animals by the theory of evolution, man can as well seek to satisfy his urges with animals like dogs, goats etc. that does not harm anyone. if the church cannot help the society from moral decadence, who else can?
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by darkroll(m): 9:38am On Aug 03, 2013
AmiableJay:
What are you saying?

What are you reading ?. do your own math
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by fydence: 9:43am On Aug 03, 2013
takeprofit:

i smell hypocrisy. why judge the mafians if u cant judge the gays. maybe he is afraid of the gays. if we want to be fair, we should delete the word sin from the bible and scrap the ministry of justice. "who r we to judge another man?"
hmm
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by adubiay: 9:44am On Aug 03, 2013
takeprofit:

How can you be comparing Mafia's to gay's. Please use your common sense. Mafia's use there way of life to inflict pains on others, taking so many people future away from them. Gay's take decision that affects there life and there life alone. Is like comparing gay and armed robbers. THOUGH NOT A GAY SOPPORTER. Very annoying practice
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by eightsin(m): 10:41am On Aug 03, 2013
All the gays,put 2 fingers in d air.

Picks my gun...shoots all in the head.

1 Like

Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 03, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] all these words of his don't mean shit to me, what i knw is that every man, including pope francis and charly gay-boy shall give an account on how he lived his life when christ Jesus comes, its nt a matter of our judgements on our fellow humans bt the judgement of the most high God.
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 03, 2013
darkroll: Most Christian's always plays this card " God created adam and eve and not adam and adam or God created man and woman and not man and man " think for your self for once and look at things from a diffrent perspective , the same bible said that God created Eve from Adam's rib. Does that mean that Eve is a transgender/transexual since they both have same genetics? or Adam is married to his female clone .

this is nonesense my frnd, we ar nt talking abt religion here so be quiet!!
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Coded7: 11:08am On Aug 03, 2013
it is a shame how people have come to accept abnormality in the society cos one popular man or group said it is ok, we are obligated to cal a spade a spade. A man cannot impregnate anoda man to multiply d earth, d woman ill always b responsible for child bearing. U dont com hia and tell me what one phsycho derailed old boy called " Charly boy," or one Vartican installed robot "pope Francis," believe is from God wen d glarin truth is printed black n white in d Holy books....cant u c dat history is repeatin itsef again, remember Sodom n Gomorah. if God does not destroy dis generation den God has raise sodom and Gomorah up and appologise to dem.
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by OBILOLIGHT(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
May go have pity on all homosexuals. Man is born free but chooses 2 put himself in bondage. What nonsense Mr Charly. I couldnt read half of dis babbage... But its already quite clear dat all ur life has been A CHOICE. u choosed to be gay, U choose sin bro...and d wages of sin is death and hell.

WHOSE IS TRUTH?
D WORDS OF A POPE?
OR D WORDS OF GOD?
Choice z urs
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by JsusisdwrdofGod: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
CHARLIE BABA..... U RE REALLY WELL EDUCATED.... I DREAD UR SENSE OF REASONING.... MAY D GUD LORD DIRECT UR HEART.... WE SHUD BELIEVE CHRIST AND IMMITATE HIS WAYS NOT CHURCHES AND DAT IS WOT D POPE IS DOING. POPE ACTUALLY TALKED ABOUT THE SINNER 'GAY' NOT THE SIN 'HOMOSEXUAL'. CHRIST URGES US TO LOVE SINNERS AND HATE SINS... EVRY HUMAN BEING NEEDS TO READ THE GOSPEL OF JESUS TO KNO HIS REAL TEACHINGS NOT WOT MOST MEN OF GOD PREACH TO U IN UR CHURCH.... READ THE BOOK OF MATTHEW, MARK, LUKE AND JOHN FOR U TO KNO WOT CHRISTIANITY IS ALL ABOUT. DAT IS WHERE THE MESSAGE OF CHRIST IS CONTAINED.... READ FOR YOURSELF AND DO NOT JUDGE..... GOD BLESS CHARLIE BOY!
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Chekitaut: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
I only have question to ask.
Where in the Bible is the word GAY appear?
Is the Bible no more a manual to Christianity?

Bible scholars i want to hear u.
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Chekitaut: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
OBILOLIGHT: May go have pity on all homosexuals. Man is born free but chooses 2 put himself in bondage. What nonsense Mr Charly. I couldnt read half of dis babbage... But its already quite clear dat all ur life has been A CHOICE. u choosed to be gay, U choose sin bro...and d wages of sin is death and hell.

WHOSE IS TRUTH?
D WORDS OF A POPE?
OR D WORDS OF GOD?
Choice z urs
Charly is a great grand father, there is no Gay in is linage while do he choose to be now?
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by dependablejesus: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
Please I want to correct an impression here,pope was not silent about gay matter he said that we should pray for their deliverance from satanic possession,and live GOD for judgement,he did not support gay and if he does,nobody would be catholic again
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Chekitaut: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
dependablejesus: Please I want to correct an impression here,pope was not silent about gay matter he said that we should pray for their deliverance from satanic possession,and live GOD for judgement,he did not support gay and if he does,nobody would be catholic again
Good but Homosexual marriage is carried out in the church, what about that? come to think of it in the Animal world we do have Homosexual there, but we that the Lord gave power over everything on earth are walking contrarily to the principles of God...
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Otunbakay(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
takeprofit:

http://www.informationng.com/2013/08/open-letter-from-charly-boy-to-pope-francis.html
My take is that Charly boy should do some self examination and with a sincere heart tell the world why he's SOoo at home with this pope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease / Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.