Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis (40964 Views)

Happy Birthday To Pope Francis...please Drop Your Wishes Here / Congratulatory Message To Pope Francis / An Islamic Response To Pope Benedict Xvi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by yungcyrus(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2013
pope or no pope......Jesus is d author n finisher of ma faith............charly boi u r a disgrace to ur father..........,no one can judge d oda but God will hold any1 who sees his broda headin for hell and allows him.................I dont even fancy all dis popes sef....,.........finally charlie boy go to brasil and live not nigeria

Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by DiplomaticG(m): 7:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
takeprofit: The pope and the catholic church r going to be persecuted for this, just wondering where it wld start from.
Asin hw?
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
drake2005: I have always suspected that Charlie Boy went to school in the US; there no way a Nigerian trained/nurtured young man would behave like he does. Any young man that is a product of American tertiary/university education, has a 99.9999999% chance of being less religious and very liberal. I'm a product and can attest to this. Why? For the most part you get to know that religion is a farce and a fraud; something that you didn't know before you left Nigeria. You become more liberal and tolerant; accepting of gay people, e.t.c.

To all gullible Nigerians who still believe in religion; will focus on Catholicism for now. To all gullible Catholics...Pope Francis was installed there for a reason; to spearhead the sanction of Gay marriage and gay catholic priests. Pope Benedict resigned because he didn't want to be used as tool to institute gay marriage in the church. Instead they chose a pope who is non-white to carry it out.
were you there when it was planned or are you just being barbaric and pentecostal extremist?
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by arimahoseloka(m): 6:54am On Aug 04, 2013
drake2005: I have always suspected that Charlie Boy went to school in the US; there no way a Nigerian trained/nurtured young man would behave like he does. Any young man that is a product of American tertiary/university education, has a 99.9999999% chance of being less religious and very liberal. I'm a product and can attest to this. Why? For the most part you get to know that religion is a farce and a fraud; something that you didn't know before you left Nigeria. You become more liberal and tolerant; accepting of gay people, e.t.c.

To all gullible Nigerians who still believe in religion; will focus on Catholicism for now. To all gullible Catholics...Pope Francis was installed there for a reason; to spearhead the sanction of Gay marriage and gay catholic priests. Pope Benedict resigned because he didn't want to be used as tool to institute gay marriage in the church. Instead they chose a pope who is non-white to carry it out.
keep ur thoughts to urself. we beleive in God, there is nothing u can do to change that.
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by arimahoseloka(m): 6:54am On Aug 04, 2013

keep ur thoughts to urself. we beleive in God, there is nothing u can do to change that.
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Strongfaze(m): 7:24am On Aug 04, 2013

please mr drake2005, lets get a source for your rumours (last paragraph) because i am 99.99999999% sure that you are not liberal and you know there is God.
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by tutaboi(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2013
ask urself..what prompted .dis so called CHARLIE BOI to write dis message ...... cos of "who am to judge " just because of who he is. rubbish !!!
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by tutaboi(m): 7:44am On Aug 04, 2013
ask urself..what prompted .dis so called CHARLIE BOI to write dis message ...... cos of "who am i to judge " just because of who he is. rubbish !!!
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by pouch(f): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2013

the papal church has been plagued by gay scandals for many decades now. it only makes sense to have a papa who tolerates it. It's beginning to make sense to me why pope Benedict had to resign "strange". and what's more to install a man who could endear the world to himself by unusual acts of humility.
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by darkroll(m): 10:57am On Aug 04, 2013
May be you should learn how to read and understanding what you read , Religion is the base of the argument here. I made my point , why don't you make yours or move on if you got no point to make.
Donpesid: this is nonesense my frnd, we ar nt talking abt religion here so sharap!!
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Adek15(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2013
Plz som1 should help cos i'm confused. Question: pope francis, is gay practise right? Answer: do not judge!. Is that the correct answer?. Som1 should tell me o
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by Jongrac: 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
maxwello.yg:

Every word/sentence you just made are 100.00001 percent Corrrrrrrrreccccccttttttttttttt!!!!!!
I am a Catholic o

Young man, what is correct about the above statements? That Americans don't believe in God or that Pope Francis would legalize gay marriage during his reign.

Please desist from believing in falsehood and try to critique the reason behind someone else's thoughts or beliefs.
Americans believes in God more than Africans, that their law allows for individual freedom and rights does not make them less religious, it reflects the mantra that all humans are made equal and should be respected for their individuality.
If in your imagination, you think that Pope Francis would legalize gay marriage in the catholic church, then I advice you to start preparing for the end of the world, cos IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN NOW OR ANY OTHER TIME IN THE FUTURE OF THE CHURCH.
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by sanerugwei: 7:41am On Aug 05, 2013
"You err because you do not know the scripture" Those were the very words of Jesus. Now listen to the conclusion of the whole matter concerning judging others:
1st Cor 6:2 "Or do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world is to be judged by you, are you incompetent to try trivial cases?"
Another translation says thus : "Or do you not know that the Lord's people will judge the world? And if you are to judge the world, are you not competent to judge trivial cases?"

The Bible already told you to judge these trivial issues, so whoever is telling you who am I to judge, either does not know the Bible or is a hypocrite. There is no middle ground, you have to either agree this is right or wrong based on the WORD. The lesser is included in the greater.
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by coupleprophets: 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2013
takeprofit: The pope,the catholic church and the entire kingdom of darkness r going to be persecuted for this, just wondering where it wld start from.

God is able to do all things, lets just wait and see.
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by jaycee(f): 4:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
very funny comments here o. im thinking the guy had his 'first' while serving mass. drank all the blood and flesh to cleanse himself and decided to indulge in other stuff to gain sanity from his 'childhood'. after plenty years, one Pope come and tells him its okay to be yourself. so that explains the long epistle.

but CB gotta emulate pope o and go celibate, enter boko haram camp and start washing feets, come down from his power bike and give agbero to ride, disown his wife and kids etc

i dey play o! lol

ive had a good laugh on this page.
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by hazyfm: 5:49pm On Sep 20, 2013
THE POPE SHOULD BE DOZ ZING AFTER READING THE FIRST TWO PARAGRAPHS....
Re: Letter From Charly Boy To Pope Francis by iconclem: 3:22am On Sep 28, 2013
Hi, Darkroll pls contact me on iconclem@yahoo.com. I'm visiting singapore for a short training in november, I'll need ur help with a cheap accomodation, Pls drop me ur number or email. i will call u.

Clem
+2348059639952

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Observing A White Fast / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / Ben Ubeh, CAN Chairman Crushed To Death In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.