Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55102 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
jacintamary: [size=18pt]i am sure that if fashola wakes up one morning and tells yoruba people dat he is a former US president and shows them a document to prove it, they will all turn to igbo people and say 'i told u so!'[/size]

Fashola is not Adaobi that lies shamelessly ......

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by amanikondo: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Obiagu1: Facts:
1. Communication was made between both Lagos and Anambra State governments.
2. Number of persons involved were 14.
3. No date was set for the repatriation or arrangement concluded.
4. Over 70 persons were dumped at bridgehead, Onitsha, their alleged family homes.
5. They were dumped in the middle of the night with no one there to receive them.
6. A crime was committed by Lagos State government against the citizens of Nigeria.

If you support the deportation of persons in the middle of the night many of whom are not from Anambra State, leaving them to their own fate, then I put a curse on you. Let the government of whichever country you are living in arrest, maltreat, torture and send you back to Nigeria for no reason. Amen.
You can volunteer to receive lunatics.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MANOSUB(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
Were they actually reunited with their loved ones or dumped in the middle of anywhere? Senseless actions coming from hyper-active individuals who think they can do what they want
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
Youngtekkey: lets deviate from this topic a little madam did u have an husband or a boy friend ma will like to know
what sort of foolish question is that,how does it concern this issue
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:

Then makes it wrong. Their families not the government should collect and keep them.

if the government had alerted the families, they would have been there to receive them. anambra state government is irresponsible!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

What happened to you? I didnt know you was this tribalistic...

O'lboy......

Na Mbaise evening school you attend?

Change your moniker...you don't know anything at all ooooooo
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Skmoda360(m): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
mascot87: Even with these facts, some bigoted narcissist would still come here to spill sh*t on this thread pretending they are there brothers keeper.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by ChiefTapioca: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

Stop fraternizing with the SS, they detest the ibos very much. You are not loved by any ethnic group in Nigeria

IGBOs only remember SS when they want to steal from them or when they start a battle they're too cowardly to finish....

grin

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Sweetlemon(f): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

What happened to you? I didnt know you was this tribalistic...

She's not tribalistic please. She's just sick and tired of people making too much noise over nothing.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by nrdgeek: 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

Sorry who are you?

That's no evidence, if you got an Evidence, you won't need a response from Anambra State Govt. cause it will not be doubtful.

A concerned Nigerian, hope that helps you?

It's prima facie evidence and burden lies on him who claims it to be false to prove that it is in actual fact, false.
Anambra govt. need reply to prove that the documents are false, or claim willful or inadvertent dereliction of duty by it's officials.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

O'lboy......

Na Mbaise evening school you attend?

Change your moniker...you don't know anything at all ooooooo

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by BrokenTV: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

Tufikawa!!!!

Half of Ibo girls will be lining up on Sanusi Fanfunwa and environs tonite.....don't ask me what they are doing there.
am sure you are a kid but if you are above ten years you are a big disgrace to you relation.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

Fashola is not Adaobi that lies shamelessly ......

[size=16pt]Do not Vouch for a man who lies a lot!
First time he carried out deportations, his government lied totally and denied it.
Why will he not lie again? Even forging Documents?
Wonder what kind of a lawyer dehumanises his country men to the extent of allocating to a fellow Governor the authority for their deportation
[/size]
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by meselo2002: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
If the actual reason for deporting these so called Beggars and destitutes was to unite them with their families:
1. Why bringing them at 3am when there is nobody to receive them?
2. Why dumbing indigenes of other states in Anambra? I can names from Obudu LGA. Doesn't LSG know that Obudu LGA is in Cross River?
3. Why did LSG not write other states whose indigenes are among the deportees?

There is more to this deportation wahala than we know.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by patostation(m): 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:

not in this lifetime.....
people don't just become destitutes, homeless, hungry and nakëd. you are a troglodyte comparing me to your homeless kinsmen in lagos.

shouldn't you as an igboman be ashamed people from your village are begging alms in lagos. if you are against their removal, why not house them? why not advise them to go back to onitsha and start a new life?

God bless you for your good statements. Tomorrow if they ask you of your religion, you will respond "Christian" or "Muslim". I am yet to meet an Ibo beggar in Lagos or elsewhere.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

First time he carried out deportations, his government lied totally and denied it.
Wonder what kind of a lawyer dehumanises his country men to the extent of allocating to a fellow Governor the authority for their deportation
[/size]

[size=28pt]You must be Governor Obi. This is pure undiluted pathological lies. Lying on top of lies.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Broken TV:
am sure you are a kid but if you are above ten years you are a big disgrace to you relation.

Face the dude pummeling your flat head.....don't let me add to your misery tonight,,, grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Broken TV:
no need cursing. Ur girls are asewos e.g Afro Candy, Cosy Eji, etc
oya deny make i fasholalize u again.
i dey laugh oooooo

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Broken TV:
see as you people are spewing rubbish here, the truth is that with the kind of mentality like you Nigeria is doomed. Another thing i have understand is that there is no difference between you and your leaders, even when your leaders makes mistake instead of guys to correct them you were be their backbone.
Que those that ranting that anambra govt where provided with document;
1. Do you know that signature can be forged.
2. Showing mere document does not truly justified that the document was presented to anambra state government. There is no picture or video of where lagos presented anambra with those document.
3. Even if it was true as claimed, why deport 70 something people instead of the 14 that are indigens of anambra state.
4. Even if this story is true is onitsha over head brigde the right place for such an exchange. Dont we have women development center or other govt places.
5. Lets assume the document was truly provided to anambra govt. when the get to over head brigde onitsha and couldn't find any govt official can't they wait till day break to hand them over to anambra officials.
6. What of those people that are not anambraians why did they not took those ones to their state of origin instead of dumping them in anambra.
Lagos state governor his hiding something.

Nigeria is doomed for you and you shall forever be followers. Hausas will do as they want with you as always. We have given you the benefit of the doubt and you have the bitten the fingers that have fed you- now you will face the consequences. Cant you see where this is going?? First deportation, now Ladipo is repossessed- after that Alaba and total shake up of C&O of land in Lagos. You have boasted to our face and we shall teach you a lesson tougher than we did with OCHUKWU

Now look at your leaders like OBI OLE that should be protecting you- he was too full of Akpu and palmwine and slept with his fellow Gay men that he forgot the appointed time to collect his people at the bridge in Onisha. Instead of you to go ask him to expalin himself, you are making noise in a YORUBA forum...Haba I thought you were wiser people

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

[size=18pt]Obi, is your government so unsettled that you are ignorant of its ongoing events?

Haba, Obi can't just come out and lie like he could get away with it......

And might I ask, why must Lagos consult Peter Obi?

When Peter Obi sent Ibo almajiris to Yorubaland, was Fashola consulted?

Who da hell is Obi that Yorubas let him tribalise this issue?

Peter Obi: No Ethics, No integrity, No sense, Uses the people, Subjective and Insensitive[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
don401: I think nairaland is full of senseless people. Obi is liar screams cowards("y"people). Fashola releases bulshit claimin to inform anambra gov dats crap.sue d hell out of dat foolish lasg. Dumpin nigerians in middle of no where by 3am(how many onitsha people wia dia?). Wat hapns to normal day. If u supports fashola's discrimination, may God have mercy on U. Fact wat lasg did ws not good simple. I don't see any reason 4 all dis "obi is a liar shit".wat did he liar bout? He jst said d truth or is lagos only state wit beggas? Fashola or wat he calls himself shud knw he will neva get any votes from ibo people . "Y"people are very irritatin,dirty set of cowards. Mchew

can you hear yourself? tribalism has done a lot of evil on you. please check yourself quickly.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

[/size]

IT IS NOT DEPORTATION.....IT'S IT FAMILY REUNION.....

GET THAT INTO YOUR FLAT HEAD!

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

[size=28pt]You must be Governor Obi. This is pure undiluted pathological lies. Lying on top of lies.[/size]
SEE THOSE GUYZ OPENING OBI'S YANSH.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Koffiman: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
Obiagu1: Facts:
1. Communication was made between both Lagos and Anambra State governments.
2. Number of persons involved were 14.
3. No date was set for the repatriation or arrangement concluded.
4. Over 70 persons were dumped at bridgehead, Onitsha, their alleged family homes.
5. They were dumped in the middle of the night with no one there to receive them.
6. A crime was committed by Lagos State government against the citizens of Nigeria.

If you support the deportation of persons in the middle of the night many of whom are not from Anambra State, leaving them to their own fate, then I put a curse on you. Let the government of whichever country you are living in arrest, maltreat, torture and send you back to Nigeria for no reason. Amen.

thank you. In addition, can Fashola xplain how an innocent and sane woman on her way frm okokomaiko was bundled and taken away to an unknown place for months all in the name of rehabilitation and re-integration. Can he also xplain why one of the deportees complained bitterly how they were starved, maltreated and kept incommunicado in the so called rehabilitation center. Is this man's inhumanity to man. The bible tells us to love one another as ourselves. Is this a case of loving one tribe and hating the other. Let Fashola and his warriors on NL answer me.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Youngtekkey(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
arcbabe: what sort of foolish question is that,how does it concern this issue
how does this concern u madam are u the person am asking from don't provoke me?u are not even up to my standard i can give u a chance
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
Peter Obi, I know your useless government is reading this

Abeg, don't lie to us o

cheiiii

A man against the people....... shocked

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Youngtekkey(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
arcbabe: what sort of foolish question is that,how does it concern this issue
how does this concern u madam are u the person am asking from don't provoke me?u are not even up to my standard i can't give u a chance
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by basilo101: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
Chief Tapioca:

IGBOs only remember SS when they want to steal from them or when they start a battle they're too cowardly to finish....

grin
u ppl r busy stealing dia oil. Wen oil finish we go kw hw far
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by logica(m): 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
pato station: I am yet to meet an Ibo beggar in Lagos or elsewhere.
Then I will advise you get yourself a pair of Trekkers and start making the rounds of all states. Without having to do that, I have seen enough psychiatric cases of Igbo extraction walking nude around environs in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

It's int DEPORTATION.....IT'S IT FAMILY REUNION.....

GET THAT INTO YOUR FLAT HEAD!
[size=16pt]If you like shout it a million times, or till you loose your voice,
It is deportation!
No Family lives under the Niger Bridge!
[/size]

I am beginning to think that you family lives under Eko bridge, maybe that is where you guys conduct your a family re-union!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
Koffiman:

thank you. In addition, can Fashola xplain how an innocent and sane woman on her way frm okokomaiko was bundled and taken away to an unknown place for months all in the name of rehabilitation and re-integration. Can he also xplain why one of the deportees complained bitterly how they were starved, maltreated and kept incommunicado in the so called rehabilitation center. Is this man's inhumanity to man. The bible tells us to love one another as ourselves. Is this a case of loving one tribe and hating the other. Let Fashola and his warriors on NL answer me.

That is her own account which is definitely a big FAT IGBO LIE. WHY did OBI OLE forget to pick her at the appointed time? That is the most pertinent question

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by godsI(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2013
'What a great privilage to the Leaders that the masses do not think', i guess, at this point in time, they are been swayed by the pendulum of these governors' logics. When Obi posts his response people will then jump ship. Hahahahahaha... Men are men, while the gods watch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (40) (Reply)

Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.