Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55231 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Stunner1(f): 1:44am On Aug 03, 2013
@peterkbaba d nonentity!!! Uneducated tout. U say we cause destruction allover d world n tarnish d name NIGERIA bah u r a sheep aturun.. D ppl dt r being caught n paraded alwyz for drug trafficking r majorly yorubas,d nigerian terrorists in london aint dey yoruba?? Foool or d boy dt killed a british soldier isn't he yoruba tooo ode ni e sho mo shaa oti lo fi ori e fi ra guguru ati ekpa abi?? Ndo ooo
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 03, 2013
Damn!! You lot are still here?

Y'all go hard in the paint. But Yoruba's won by a landslide. Yoruba's go hard when they need to and when it comes to education and human resources - no one in Africa can compete. We're the dons of Africa - proud to be Yoruba.

Drunks as shyte!! All I wanna know is: which tribe owns pepper soup? That ish is the best thing since slice bread! I'm on the 3rd plate now with heartburns but this shiit is nice!! Imma have to go burn a few cancer sticks and get back to this soup looool!

Yoruba power - they can't see us, touch us nor stop us. We run this muthafvcker!

4 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by plasgidy: 1:46am On Aug 03, 2013
during the time of govr buba maruwa's administration he built a rehab center in lagos where he sent all area boys for rehab a lot of them came out with skills such as forniture makers carpenters brick layers mechanics taiylor and many more skills, can nigerians in this house tell me if igbo ppl are known with street begging its not our id atall. why is it that nigerians graduates lack comon sence its a shame big time.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by PeterKbaba: 1:59am On Aug 03, 2013
#1-stunner:
@peterkbaba d nonentity!!! Uneducated tout. U say we cause destruction allover d world n tarnish d name NIGERIA bah u r a sheep aturun.. D ppl dt r being caught n paraded alwyz for drug trafficking r majorly yorubas,d nigerian terrorists in london aint dey yoruba?? Foool or d boy dt killed a british soldier isn't he yoruba tooo ode ni e sho mo shaa oti lo fi ori e fi ra guguru ati ekpa abi?? Ndo ooo

ABEG DON'T OBI(LIE) US OR I GO FASHOLARIZE YOU

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by PeterKbaba: 2:02am On Aug 03, 2013
HAVE YOU ALL NOTICE THAT PATIENCE JONATHAN AND HER MANHOOD MOUTH DOES NOT TALK ANYMORE.... YORUBA'S AS PUT HER IN HER PLACE... ILLITERATES!!!!!!! I WHOLE FIRST LADY WEY NO SABI SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!! OJUKEW MANHOOD WILL LIVE ON
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 03, 2013
PeterKbaba: HAVE YOU ALL NOTICE THAT PATIENCE JONATHAN AND HER MANHOOD MOUTH DOES NOT TALK ANYMORE.... YORUBA'S AS PUT HER IN HER PLACE... ILLITERATES!!!!!!! I WHOLE FIRST LADY WEY NO SABI SPEAK ENGLISH!!!!! OJUKEW MANHOOD WILL LIVE ON
The first lady is still mourning her loss(her mum passed away recently).

When she is back to ''work'' she will probably give a speech about how her mom's womanhood still lives on.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by eaglechild: 2:12am On Aug 03, 2013
I really feel for Yorubas.
For a hardworking and focused group of people to come to the nations former capital and develop it, taking up all the choice areas and leaving the slums for them.
It think that really sucks.
I mean the type that will make u want to reach out for a bottle of rat poison and put yourself out of misery like the custom dictates.
I guess the major disturbance is that tout-ism is fast becoming obsolete and giving way to more acceptable sources of income and they can't compete.
I really wonder why they gloat over other people's hard work in a country's capital albeit former.

I wonder why no other portion of their land is developed.
I mean why is adoekiti desolate and ibadan a pitiable scenery of dilapidated rusted brown roofs begging for civilisation.
Why is Oshougbo gripped by the tenets of a false native religion.

How come only Lagos saw the 'light'?
Could it be that a progressive group of people found it humane to develop and share their forward thinking nature.
I hope what happened to most of Africa when the Europeans left will not happen to Lagos.
I pray the buildings will not stagnate and turn rusty like the buildings their true native towns.
I hope their nothern masters will not turn every street corner into minarets like Ilorin.

Whatever happens the property of the progressives which are in the majority will not be touched.

6 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Stunner1(f): 2:17am On Aug 03, 2013
@peterkbaba eiyah u ddnt go to school too?? Itz has nt as inugo biko work on ur english muntula... Sorry ass mofo's who claim to b atop whereas down below is whr dey really r.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by dubenc13: 2:19am On Aug 03, 2013
So nigerians need visas and medical examinations to enter fashiola state?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Stunner1(f): 2:19am On Aug 03, 2013
@eaglechild u have spoken well
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Richy4(m): 2:57am On Aug 03, 2013
Why would they use anambar letter headed paper instead of the Lagos. Since it was Lagos government that was writing the letter. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 03, 2013
plasgidy: during the time of govr buba maruwa's admistration he built a rehab center in lagos where he sent all area boys for rehab a lot of them came out with skills such as forniture makers carpenters brick layers mechanics taiylor and many more skills, can nigerians in this house tell me if igbo ppl are known with beging its not our id atall. why is it that nigerian graduates lack comon sence its a shame big time
what are you saying? I have seen igbo people begging in lagos.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by undisputednesta(m): 3:57am On Aug 03, 2013
tongue
LADY OF RAGE: Obi's anger is that the deportees were brought to onitsha in the dead of the night abi?

Oga fashola, next time you wanna deport destitute and beggars, they should be deported with a chartered aircraft instead of packing them like cows in a truck. grin

EOD!
ehn ehn, no b only chartered aircraft, na private yacht fashola 4 use. U go tell me wheda u sef don use mistake enter plane b4. No go look ursef 4 mirror b4 u open ya mouth. Smh
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by kobikwelu(m): 3:58am On Aug 03, 2013
I really feel for Yorubas.
For a hardworking and focused group of people to come to the nations former capital and develop it, taking up all the choice areas and leaving the slums for them.
I mean the type that will make u want to reach out for a bottle of rat poison and put yourself out of misery like the custom dictates.
I guess the major disturbance is that tout-ism is fast becoming obsolete and giving way to more acceptable sources of income and they can't compete.
I really wonder why they gloat over other people's hard work in a country's capital albeit former.

I mean why is adoekiti desolate and ibadan a pitiable scenery of dilapidated rusted brown roofs begging for civilisation.
Why is Oshougbo gripped by the tenets of a false native religion

Could it be that a progressive group of people found it humane to develop and share their forward thinking nature.
I hope what happened to most of Africa when the Europeans left will not happen to Lagos.
I pray the buildings will not stagnate and turn rusty like the buildings their true native towns.
I hope their nothern masters will not turn every street corner into minarets like Ilorin.

Whatever happens the property of the progressives which are in the majority will not be touched

^^^^^^^^
nna bulu ito taa...

ofu...ibuo...ito.....

wise words from someone
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by kobikwelu(m): 4:07am On Aug 03, 2013
and to add to what one gentleman said.....

why is it that only Lagos seems to be developed?? What they dont understand is that lagos benefited from being the former capital....in addition to leveraging its cosmopolitan status...
But the local champions on here would be screaming "send them back home" as if the folks they want to send home are not contributing to the economy of the state.

Another thing...the same folks suggesting deporting citizens to another state would be the ones lamenting when foreign governments crack down on Nigerians abroad...they would come here and call those Governments racists...yet they support some form of purging in their own state
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by kobikwelu(m): 4:13am On Aug 03, 2013
And finally this daft move by Fashola has just cost him his chance of ever ruling this country...

Till he goes to his grave, he would never have the support of any igbo man..he will always be known as "the man who hates igbos".

And someone who has that stigma of not being able to accommodate another tribe is definitely not going to be able to wear that consensus cap...
sorry man things like this stick

ask Yerima
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Freewilly(f): 4:14am On Aug 03, 2013
eaglechild: I really feel for Yorubas.

Whatever happens the property of the progressives which are in the majority will not be touched.

Why do you think the soooo jealous of us Igbos.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by PeterKbaba: 4:25am On Aug 03, 2013
Everyone in Africa and the world are jealous of Ibos, cause you are the African Jews, even when you dont have any physical evidence to prove it... Yeye dey smell........

LOOK CLOSELY AT WHY THE IBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER YORUBA'S!!! YOU DON'T SEE US MAKING NOISE ABOUT OUT CIVILIZATION!!! EVEN THE EUROPEANS CONFIRMS THAT THE YORUBA CIVILIZATION WAS THE BEST IN AFRICA, IN COMPARISON WITH ROME AND GREECE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl5UvcedhKc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnpb8Q-7_pc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufaMhIKTf_s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygI8xPplSeQ

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Erotex(m): 4:57am On Aug 03, 2013
then why did Lagos state deny of not deporting any Igbo man? Obi js inform Lagos and deport those lagosian who alwz hang around upper iweka #DoMeIdoU
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Gbawes: 5:24am On Aug 03, 2013
PeterKbaba: [b

LOOK CLOSELY AT WHY THE IBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER YORUBA'S!!! YOU DON'T SEE US MAKING NOISE ABOUT OUT CIVILIZATION!!! EVEN THE EUROPEANS CONFIRMS THAT THE YORUBA CIVILIZATION WAS THE BEST IN AFRICA, IN COMPARISON WITH ROME AND GREECE[/b]

So Yoruba civilization was better than that of Greece and Rome. So eating shiet known in Yorubaland as amala is civilization? You're dullard if you actually believed it. Your civilization is the only one that find shiet edible.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by chikejude(m): 5:43am On Aug 03, 2013
Really there was a Country. This hatred is too much. For a prosperous Nigeria we all must rise above this State of Origin sentiments. This Igbo Yoruba, Hausa and co tribal fight must stop.
Tomorrow Obi will meet with Fashola and they will settle amicably and we are here fighting each other.
Let's look at issues and discuss them. Those guys were not destitutes as claimed,they were more of jobless Nigerians looking for daily bread. Fashola wants to clean up Lagos which we all support but this has to be done without abusing the right of citizens.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by pastormmadu(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2013
Obiagu1: Facts:
1. Communication was made between both Lagos and Anambra State governments.
2. Number of persons involved were 14.
3. No date was set for the repatriation or arrangement concluded.
4. Over 70 persons were dumped at bridgehead, Onitsha, their alleged family homes.
5. They were dumped in the middle of the night with no one there to receive them.
6. A crime was committed by Lagos State government against the citizens of Nigeria.

If you support the deportation of persons in the middle of the night many of whom are not from Anambra State, leaving them to their own fate, then I put a curse on you. Let the government of whichever country you are living in arrest, maltreat, torture and send you back to Nigeria for no reason. Amen.

I read this now a̲̅ηϑ regained confidence in nairalanders. I used to think that every1 here lacks sense of reasoning because of the manner we appraoch issues especially when our knwn tribalistic brothers open their wide mouth to vomit shit. 14 names in tђє list, over 70 brought. Bt, anambrarians, can yσυ show m̶̥̊e any family in anambra τ̣ђǎ̜τ̲̣ bears udoh, kalu, agboola etc, tell m̶̥̊e a toan in anambra that is isia. Is bridge head tha capital of Anambra? At tђє end, how many of tђє beggars did yσυ unite with tђє family as yσυ claim.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 6:16am On Aug 03, 2013
Look people let us look at this issue objectively. Am not against ridding the streets of destitutes, but due process with regards to humanity must be followed. First looking at these documents a lot of questions are unanswered.
First if LASG did notify ANSG of their intention to repartriate these people,why must it be done at the dead of the night and the published documents did not indicate that the ANSG requested for them to be dropped at bridge head. What ANSG did was to acknowledge the letter and request for the transfer of the people to them, and in the light of this LASG did not notify them of the date this transfer would be done, so the whole thing is flawed from the onset.
Secondly i fault ANSG liason office in Lagos for not taking the particulars and doing proper physical verification in the rehab centre in Ikorodu to ascertain if they are really from Anambra and if they have relatives in Lagos that can be contacted before repatriation.

Both parties did not handle the matter very well but i feel most of the blame is with ANSG for not doing physical verification in Lagos before repatriation and LASG for not informing ANSG of the proposed date and time of the repatriation so that appropriate Govt officials can take them to custody.
Look we are all Nigerians and this is not a case of deportation to one's country of birth. I am from Anambra state but truth must be told we should not allow ethnic sentiments cloud the fact that both parties committed administrative blunders here.If you have worked in organizations where the issue of proper correspondence and acknowledgement can save or hang you, you will understand what i am talking about. I rest my case.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 6:28am On Aug 03, 2013

if you dont know let me educate you a little, civilization in Nigeria starts in yoruba land. we all know that you are not civilized. can u compare south west to ur bushy villages in south east,where there is no organisation? you talk as if we dont know ur secrets? I challenge you to mention 20 civilized towns in the Igbo land and I will mention at least 100 in yoruba land.
Above all go back home,we have tolerate you enough. you people are ingrates.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 03, 2013

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by TCUBE(m): 6:30am On Aug 03, 2013
It's about time Oluwaseun deport some people from nairaland. It's obvious that some people don't even bother to read before replying. This is what happens when tribal sentiments cloud people's judgment
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 03, 2013
kobikwelu: And finally this daft move by Fashola has just cost him his chance of ever ruling this country...

Till he goes to his grave, he would never have the support of any igbo man..he will always be known as "the man who hates igbos".

And someone who has that stigma of not being able to accommodate another tribe is definitely not going to be able to wear that consensus cap...
sorry man things like this stick

ask Yerima

ohhh, sorry for you. did fashola cry to you that he needs your support to rule this country? so u support people and your generation has never govern and will never govern this country bcuz of ur tribal tendencies. go and sleep jare that is why a pathological lier is ruling you in anambra.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 03, 2013
Is there any eediot here that doesn't see non Igbo and non Anambra names on this list?
Look at the spellings
Isn't it obvious this list was concocted by a y man?
Where is Innewi?
Ikanu LGA? ,of which states
Since when did Okon and agboola become Igbo names?
Oshonogor is Igbo? :
When did anambrarians start bearing the name Kalu and Okoro?
What locations in the state can one find isia,osarobi and Ikolegbene
Maybe Ikolegbene is ikot Ekpene ,haha
Ignorant bunch
Where is gbogboasan in Anambra state please
Isthat not a Yoruba village
Fashola should start by educating himself and his workers on geography
This is shameful

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Btruth: 6:46am On Aug 03, 2013
Mr Aboki: Opps!!!

Fashola just pulled Peter Obis skirt down!! grin grin

Smartness! that is what is called. Why do you think Gov. Babatunde Fashola has become a SAN at a tender age?

Ride on brother!!!

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by bushwailo: 6:46am On Aug 03, 2013
Anambra right now is a disgrace.
Apart from the historical achievements of their some of their citizens, the state is a joke.

A state that have produced the likes of Zik, Achebe, Anyaoku, Ekwueme etc
Leaders are often a product of their citizenry

This is what you get when you vote in an 1diot because allegedly he was endorsed by the Pope.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2013
Gbawes:

So Yoruba civilization was better than that of Greece and Rome. So eating shiet known in Yorubaland as amala is civilization? You're dullard if you actually believed it. Your civilization is the only one that find shiet edible.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

after going through your comment, I discover you need an urgent help, and that urgent help is in Aro. pls visit them quickly if you are living in Lagos before fashola organise compulsory family meeting for you. ingrates, shior.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2013
nwando: Is there any eediot here that doesn't see non Igbo and non Anambra names on this list?
Look at the spellings
Isn't it obvious this list was concocted by a y man?
Where is Innewi?
Ikanu LGA?
Since when did Okon and agboola become Igbo names?
Oshonogor is Igbo? :
When did anambrarians start bearing the name Kalu and Okoro?
Where is the location of
Where is gbogboasan in Anambra state please
Isthat not a Yoruba villages.

ask www.google.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (40) (Reply)

Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition / Peter Obi Eating In Bigard Memorial Seminary’s Refectory In 2015. / Wanted Abuja Kidnapper, Dahiru Arrested After Wike’s ₦‎20 Million Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.