Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,467 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55284 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2013
St_Black:
pls who cant sustain betwn this two:
Someone crying to Amnesty Intl afte been as+swhiped in Ladipo OR
Someone with babaloja title as*swhipping aliens in his land?
..oya answer

Need I remind you
90% of the traders in Ladipo are Igbo,the other thread said so
I hope you know that fact
They are solid in the place
90% is an A in grades
We are talking of an excellent score here,a distinction kpa kpa
Oxford and Cambridge level
No fears at all
Ha di very very solid dia
In short extra solid

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Cusubaba(m): 7:55am On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

You can come up with as many moniker as you wish.....

The real coward is in the open...your language reek of gutter upbringing
hahahahaha... Fool! Dirty lazy agbaro..deal with it u rapist bastard.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Ninapha(f): 7:57am On Aug 03, 2013
The truth we say today wd set us free tomorrow. What fashola did is sabotage against his oath of office. I pray fashola reaps what he sows today in this case.
He maybe the governor today, let him not forget his legacy wd live after him and who knows a Pharoh who does not know his Joseph may come on the throne tomorrow.

My igbo ppl, pls stop investing in other states, we hv paid our dues to the nigeian nation, let build igbo nation and stop ingrates from fraustrating our economy.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Jomark(m): 7:58am On Aug 03, 2013
I have been a good supporter of ACN led by Chris Ngige in Anambra state and love the way ACN governors govern their states irrespective of the nature of primaries that produced them but with the latest overbearings of western ACN leaders, I am going to dump them for another party. Imagine what this man is saying, you wrote to Anambra governmnt that 20pluz are from Anambra and went ahead to deport 67persons that comprise ppl from Delta,Imo,Abia and Ebonyi. Majority of those ppl were not beggars but hawkers and artisans. Why must he detain them in cells for months for nothing in their own country? If he had targeted beggars, would he not deport more than 5000 beggars from the north who beg in lagos? Here, in Anambra, there are hundreds of them in the state capital. Had we deported them? NO. Had any other governor done this before? NO. Fashola is simply a tribalist and a hater of the igbos. I pity ONWA( Chris Ngige) my gobernatorial candidate cuz this will have a gross adverse effect on his ambition.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by bushwailo: 7:58am On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Sorry to say....but you are profoundly dim witted !

There is an Anambra liaison office here in Lagos that is headed by an SA to the governor with direct access...

As far as LASG is concerned....dealing with the liaison office is like dealing with Awka.....that is the way it happens among government....

Obviously your limited education is a factor in your lack of knowledge thereof ...

Go and seek knowledge
I will go and seek knowledge as you adviced.
One place to start is at www.google.com

Only if Lagos state officials were a bit internet savy.
They would've known that there is no ikanu, Inewi, Ikolegbene, Osarobi LGA in Anambra. undecided
And that gbogboasan is a popular yoruba song by 9ice talkless of a town in Anambra. grin grin

But having witnessed the whole "Oga at the top" mantra i'm not even the least surprised at Lagos state. grin
These Lunatics just made mockery Lagos state grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 03, 2013
nwando:

90% of the traders in Ladipo are Igbo
I hope you know that fact
They are solid in the place
90% is an A in grades
We are talking if an excellent score here
No fears at all
Ha di solid dia
so wif all d 90% presence, just a single individual can come and punk d ass*es of a whole 90% populace in a place?...u dont know the meaning of that? it means those 90% no dey their papa's land.
See just one individual disgracing 90% my God!....So dat means they are just a bunch of worthless and powerless heads.*lmao*
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 03, 2013
Cusubaba: hahahahaha... Fool! Dirty lazy agbaro..deal with it u rapist bastard.

Can a Mod deal with this nuisance ?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 03, 2013
bushwailo:
I will go and seek knowledge as you requested.
One place to start is at www.google.com

Only if Lagos state officials were a bit internet savy.
They would've known that there is no ikanu, Inewi, Ikolegbene, Osarobi LGA in Anambra. undecided
And that gbogboasan is a popular yoruba song by 9ice talkless of a town in Anambra. grin grin

But having witnessed the whole "Oga at the top" mantra i'm not even the least surprised at Lagos state. grin
These Lunatics just made mockery Lagos state grin grin grin

Why are Ibos so shallow and turn things into triviality whenever they are corned?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2013
Jomark: I have been a good supporter of ACN led by Chris Ngige in Anambra state and love the way ACN governors govern their states irrespective of the nature of primaries that produced them but with the latest overbearings of western ACN leaders, I am going to dump them for another party. Imagine what this man is saying, you wrote to Anambra governmnt that 20pluz are from Anambra and went ahead to deport 67persons that comprise ppl from Delta,Imo,Abia and Ebonyi. Majority of those ppl were not beggars but hawkers and artisans. Why must he detain them in cells for months for nothing in their own country? If he had targeted beggars, would he not deport more than 5000 beggars from the north who beg in lagos? Here, in Anambra, there are hundreds of them in the state capital. Had we deported them? NO. Had any other governor done this before? NO. Fashola is simply a tribalist and a hater of the igbos. I pity ONWA( Chris Ngige) my gobernatorial candidate cuz this will have a gross adverse effect on his ambition.

His true color came out in this second term
He hiked school fees and kicked children out of school,built toll to enrich his master and when the people protested,his servants killed some,frustrated doctors in the state hospitals and embarking on one white elephant project or another that is meaningless to the common man,now he is targeting Igbos
That is what people do when they have no vision or nothing to offer
He knows this move will endear him to his tribe
And you see it worked at least by the responses we see here
See how they sat and concocted a list with non existent places
A governor with a SAN couldn't get on the Internet with his hired hands to check names of LGAs before making one up
The same way he deported Yorubas to Onitsha the last time in his bid to get rid of people they term destitute
Visionless people

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Jomark(m): 8:05am On Aug 03, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

[size=18pt]Obi, is your government so unsettled that you are ignorant of its ongoing events?

Haba, Obi can't just come out and lie like he could get away with it......

And might I ask, why must Lagos consult Peter Obi?

When Peter Obi sent Ibo almajiris to Yorubaland, was Fashola consulted?

Who da hell is Obi that Yorubas let him tribalise this issue?

Peter Obi: No Ethics, No integrity, No sense, Uses the people, Subjective and Insensitive[/size]
I see why Yorubas are called tribalist! See how all of you support your governor even though you know such a thing has never happened in Nigeria before. Now that PDP and Jonthan are dancing naked in the street, I thought that a messiah would come from the west but alas! They are the wolves devouring our sheep. I loved Fashola and rated him high above his mates but the latest development has made me given up hope in ACN

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2013
Jomark: I have been a good supporter of ACN led by Chris Ngige in Anambra state and love the way ACN governors govern their states irrespective of the nature of primaries that produced them but with the latest overbearings of western ACN leaders, I am going to dump them for another party. Imagine what this man is saying, you wrote to Anambra governmnt that 20pluz are from Anambra and went ahead to deport 67persons that comprise ppl from Delta,Imo,Abia and Ebonyi. Majority of those ppl were not beggars but hawkers and artisans. Why must he detain them in cells for months for nothing in their own country? If he had targeted beggars, would he not deport more than 5000 beggars from the north who beg in lagos? Here, in Anambra, there are hundreds of them in the state capital. Had we deported them? NO. Had any other governor done this before? NO. Fashola is simply a tribalist and a hater of the igbos. I pity ONWA( Chris Ngige) my gobernatorial candidate cuz this will have a gross adverse effect on his ambition.

pls dump ACN with speed. They dont even want you, talkless need you.. ACN doesnt want parasites. lol.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 03, 2013

So you were in the moon when he removed and reunited some Yorubas and Hausas ?

Ibos will never see anything as tribalism...they will even laugh it off ...unless they dish it to them....

Well guess what...there is absolutely nothing you can do...except this :

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by bushwailo: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Why are Ibos so shallow and turn things into triviality whenever they are corned?

U keep talking about intelligence and how witty u are.
Nothing I said here is untrue !
Those towns don't exist in Anambra.
it wont take 5mins to verify the facts in Google.
"My Oga at the top" was a commandant in Lagos state.

What is your problem.
Please try and be objective for once.

I accepted that Obi and his Anambra state Officials mishandled the situation.
But same with Lagos state officials.

Everything must not be tribal undecided

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 03, 2013
Jomark: I see why Yorubas are called tribalist! See how all of you support your governor even though you know such a thing has never happened in Nigeria before. Now that PDP and Jonthan are dancing naked in the street, I thought that a messiah would come from the west but alas! They are the wolves devouring our sheep. I loved Fashola and rated him high above his mates but the latest development has made me given up hope in ACN

I liked him too
The moment he started deporting fellow Nigerians,I kept him on the same shelf where I kept the others

I have come to understand that the Yoruba ethos is that of sheepish follower ship
They don't question their leaders
One man always speaks for their group
They would support anything done by someone they term a leader including kill if need be
Do you think bola Ige was slaughtered by a Hausa man or Igbo?
Or abiolas wife and Funso Williams ,pa rewane ,dipo dina etc were killed by outsiders
Once their leaders say boys oh yeah they shout o yeah and move
That is their psyche
Herd mentality
They have no individualism which is a good thing in a tribal society like Nigeria,the reason Igbos don't do well in politics,we are very independent minded and speak Everyman for himself
That is what I have come to understand about them
See wolowo's aged wife
Of all the praises they have for Awo they hate his wife with a passion, why?
The wolowo's are PDP and not the tribal party ACN
Same way Akintola was hated because the beloved Awo was his enemy
Even if Fashola used his bare hands to strangle a so called destitute these ones will still praise him
If he ate shait sef,they would swear it was amala

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Jomark(m): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Grace Udoh is Ibibio, but could be missed or could have claimed Onitsha as her place of residence.

They were question and they gave Onitsha as their state.

[size=18pt]
They lied, just as Peter Obi lied.[/size]

Is that a trait, by the way.
why do you chose to be unreasonabe in your comments? 14 has become 70 overnight abi? Fashola's aids are really as dumb as Jonathan's

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2013
nwando:

I liked him too
The moment he started deporting fellow Nigerians,I kept him on the same shelf where I kept the others
You like him BUT he doesnt care u even exist.
CAN U THEN SEE UR LIFE IN SHAME!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 03, 2013
bushwailo:

U keep talking about intelligence and how witty u are.
Nothing I said here is untrue !
Those towns don't exist in Anambra.
it wont take 5mins to verify the facts in Google.
"My Oga at the top" was a commandant in Lagos state.

What is your problem.
Please try and be objective for once.

I accepted that Obi and his Anambra state Officials mishandled the situation.
But same with Lagos state officials.

Everything must not be tribal undecided

Good...we are getting there.

If the two parties have done something wrong during the process of transfer.....why did Obi decided to turn it into tribalism....and the next morning almost all the Ibo posters start calling for Fashola head ?

Why must you Ibos turn every matter of governance into tribalism ?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Jomark(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2013
St_Black:

pls dump ACN with speed. They dont even want you, talkless need you.. ACN doesnt want parasites. lol.
If I am a parasite, i will go where parasites do go--PDP. We voted for Chris Ngige without penny while PDP were sharing money on that day of election. So, you are a fool by thinking that parasites lurch in ACN. Are they the hosts in my state? No. You are a bigger fool, man
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by bushwailo: 8:24am On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Good...we are getting there.

If the two parties have done something wrong during the process of transfer.....why did Obi decided to turn it into tribalism....and the next morning almost all the Ibo posters start calling for Fashola head ?

Why must you Ibos turn every matter of governance into tribalism ?
No one turned it tribal, Anambra state government only complained that some of the indigenes are not from their state.
They actually claimed that most of the 14 deportess were from other states (mostly Igbo states)
Now how can that be tribal undecided

Even with Senator Ngige coming out and speaking out for Fashola, you call that tribal ??
Lagos state government were embarrassing and did a very poor job.
Simple ! And that's the issue here.

If you want do carry out something as sensitive as deporting individuals from areas in their own country at least do it well.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Jomark(m): 8:25am On Aug 03, 2013
St_Black:
You like him BUT he doesnt care u even exist.
CAN U THEN SEE UR LIFE IN SHAME!
See the sage! You don't know that one man's vote can change a country. Think deep before you talk
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by emiye(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2013
Jomark: I see why Yorubas are called tribalist! See how all of you support your governor even though you know such a thing has never happened in Nigeria before. Now that PDP and Jonthan are dancing naked in the street, I thought that a messiah would come from the west but alas! They are the wolves devouring our sheep. I loved Fashola and rated him high above his mates but the latest development has made me given up hope in ACN

Check this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/1381602/anambra-ordered-arrest-deportation-child/

where peter obi "deported" destitutes to ebonyi, akwa ibom as far back as 2011.
Fashola humanely picks a destitute and train them before reuniting them with their family in their homeland
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Jomark(m): 8:29am On Aug 03, 2013
nwando:

I liked him too

I have come to understand that the Yoruba ethos is that of sheepish follower ship
They don't question their leaders
One man always speaks for their group
They would support anything done by someone they term a leader including kill if need be
Do you think bola Ige was slaughtered by a Hausa man or Igbo?
Or abiolas wife and Funso Williams ,pa rewane ,dipo dina etc were killed by outsiders
Once their leaders say boys oh yeah they shout o yeah and move
That is their psyche
Herd mentality
They have no individualism which is a good thing in a tribal society like Nigeria,the reason Igbos don't do well in politics,we are very independent minded and speak Everyman for himself
That is what I have come to understand about them
See wolowo's aged wife
Of all the praises they have for Awo they hate his wife with a passion, why?
The wolowo's are PDP and not the tribal party ACN
Same way Akintola was hated because the beloved Awo was his enemy
Even if Fashola used his bare hands to strangle a so called destitute these ones will still praise him
If he ate shait sef,they would swear it was amala

I echo loud your views!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by dozies: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2013
This is blatant nonsence as long as these people are citizens of one Nigeria you have no right to detect to them where they should stay unless if you are saying that they are. Not Nigerians. Sorry.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 03, 2013
Jomark: If I am a parasite, i will go where parasites do go--PDP. We voted for Chris Ngige without penny while PDP were sharing money on that day of election. So, you are a fool by thinking that parasites lurch in ACN. Are they the hosts in my state? No. You are a bigger fool, man
oh yeah. Parasites are ACN's problem in Lagos. Parasites are Lagos problems(like d ones in ladipo). They try to cling on with their greed, which affects d economy, which is why you see Fashola deprt them to their Anambra.
...hence, the mo'ron has been vindicated here.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 03, 2013
bushwailo:
No one turned it tribal, Anambra state government only complained that some of the indigenes are not from their state.
They actually claimed that most of the 14 deportess were from other states (mostly Igbo states)
Now how can that be tribal undecided

Even with Senator Ngige coming out and speaking out for Fashola, you call that tribal ??
Lagos state government were embarrassing and did a very poor job.
Simple ! And that's the issue here.

If you want do carry out something as sensitive as deporting individuals from areas in their own country at least do it well.

Can you please go through this forum board and see the topics created by the like of insincer9igeria and the rest of them ?

It's either you want to be mischievous or blatant lying like Obi.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2013
Jomark: See the sage! You don't know that one man's vote can change a country. Think deep before you talk
ehn, i see it was his vote that change Nigeria into what it is today. His vote and his people's vote changed Nigeria into a mess.
..and thats Fashola cast his people into Anambra so their vote doesnt bring doom to prospering state.

...EXACTLY.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by blissforlyfe: 8:35am On Aug 03, 2013
Fashola has no right to abduct Nigerian Citizens against their free will, detain the person in degraded conditions putting their health and welfare at risk and then convene on a Eight hours risky journey to the east, all the way from the west.

What if their had been an accident or is Fascistshola unaware that not all who undertake the journey arrive at their destination?

What if te vigilante had decided to shot at everyone in the vehicle at past midnight, when they dropped the persons at the bridge? How where these individuals suppose to find their way home at that unearthly hour dead in the night?

Fascistshola actions were uncalled for.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2013
dozies: This is blatant nonsence as long as these people are citizens of one Nigeria you have no right to detect to them where they should stay unless if you are saying that they are. Not Nigerians. Sorry.
When he did it to hausas ,why didnt u voice ur objection?
pls answer.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2013
Cusubaba: Hahahaha....slowpoke! U dirty animal with tribal stretchmark need to be cage in zoo because that is where u belong. No wonder Ghanaian people called u filthy yorubas 'Alata' meaning dirty two faced animal. Honestly, the yoruba people are stinks.

You know what? I've noticed you....I already know you are good with insults....in fact you are the best...oya carry your kindergarten mentality out of my sight....I don't do gutter behavior....
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2013
blissforlyfe: Fashola has no right to abduct Nigerian Citizens against their free will, detain the person in degraded conditions putting their healtgh and welfare at risk and then convene on a Eight hours risky journey to the east all the way from the west.

What if their had been an accident or is Fascistshola unaware that not all who undertake the journey arrive at their destination?

What if te vigilante had decide to shot at everyone in the vehicle at past midnight when they dropped the person at the bridge? How where these individuals suppose to find their way home at that unearthly hour?

Fascistshola actions were uncalled for.

Ignorance is bliss and you are surely swimming in its abundance....dalu nwanne
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by bushwailo: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

Can you please go through this forum board and see the topics created by the like of insincer9igeria and the rest of them ?

It's either you want to be mischievous or blatant lying like Obi.
That is what happens when you do a haphazard job or misbehave like Fashola did.

Tribalists their ilk will take advantage.
Even while I referred to the statement made by a sitting senator in the Anambra state,
u are most concerned about comments made by faceless internet warriors.
U see you are the one with tribal issues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply)

Photo Of Peter Obi Playing Football Surfaces / Acting President Osinbajo Is Not A ‘Nigerian’ - DELSU Lecturer / Protest In Abuja, As FG Arraigns Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.