Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389749 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 5:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
coolk:
Heard a rumour that third tranche are now being paid. Pls can anyone confirm?
Second tranche payments are still yet to be completed.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagwalawa: 5:45pm On Mar 10, 2016
But is there any rule that said third tranche cannot start until all second tranche is paid?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by othnielejike1: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
fagwalawa:
But is there any rule that said third tranche cannot start until all second tranche is paid?
I don't think so.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by coolk(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
fagwalawa:

Bros i tire o.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagwalawa: 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
othnielejike1:
I don't think so.
I thought as much.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by othnielejike1: 12:07am On Mar 11, 2016
fagwalawa:
I thought as much.
The release of the second and third tranche is based on when you meet your milestones. So the faster you meet your mikestobe, thecquicker you get paid
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2016
Kindly read your mail again. It was clearly stated that third tranche will be paid when second tranche payment is concluded. Except they have changed their minds.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
okoji:
Kindly read your mail again. It was clearly stated that third tranche will be paid when second tranche payment is concluded. Except they have changed their minds.

That is where I was coming from. I just kept quiet to fagwalawa and coolk

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagwalawa: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2016
Terry1:

That is where I was coming from. I just kept quiet to fagwalawa and coolk
I believe that disbursement of individual funds is not uniform. If one is able to achieve their milestone faster than the others, there is no way they will have to wait until every other business has achieve theirs before they trigger. All businesses here are independant of one another and that is how YouWiN treats it. But probably because the circumstance is different in our case it was made uniform.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sunyleeone: 6:51pm On Mar 11, 2016
I copied the following from our group chat

After rigorous selection processes. Those who scaled through celebrated. Then from first week of January 2015 within one week all 1,500 awardees received first tranche and those who were gainfully employed had to resign to give this national assignment 100% (undivided attention). Little did we know that the scheme adjudged the best in Africa will become a trap due to change in government.

Then the battle line was drawn and it was serious efforts with prayer before God helped us scale through the TSA and pincode issues that they have deceitfully made us to believe was the only problem.

Have scaled the TSA and pincode hurdle; why the snail speed? Today makes exactly 3 weeks since the first person got the first alert and like sprinkling of waters the alert began to sprinkle and drop like a tap that Water Board just seized water from.

If for three weeks 200 awardees payment cannot be completed and we are still hovering around 50% then the following questions will come to mind:
1. When will 2nd tranche payment be completed?
2. When will they start spot check?
3. How long will the spot check take?
4. After spot check; how long will it take them to compile their spot check result?
5. After the compilation of spot check result how long will it take them to start 3rd tranche payment?
6. How many months will it take them to pay close to 1,500 awardees if for 3 weeks they cannot pay 50% of 200 awardees.
7. What exactly is the problem with the YouWiN fund?
8. Does it means that the Secretariat don't care what become of YouWiN 3 businesses?
So many pertinent questions begging for genuine answers.

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by gxworld(m): 7:52pm On Mar 11, 2016
UPDATE
Greetings to all awardees!
As at today awardees have been alerted from ACCESS,ZENITH,DIAMOND,SKY BANKS. There was a little delay with GTB : the problem was that of problem with their mandate and we expect that before the end of next week they will have been alerted.
Stanbic/Uba also is being worked on as the legal clearance by the legal dept is currently ongoing . Once that process is concluded payment will be processed from CBN and they will be paid.
Having engaged the sec and FMF in various letters and meeting with the cooperation?s from awardees OUR PAYMENT HAS RESUMED! It will thus be illogical to continue with our protest as all banks/zones are currently being paid except Stanbic and uba.

THE NATIONAL WORKING COMMITTEE IS THEREFORE SUSPENDING the PROTEST BT WE AT THE CENTRAL WORKING COMMITTEE WILL CONTINUE TO ENGAGE THE SEC AND FMF TO ENSURE SPEEDY RESOLUTION OF STANBIC/UBA ISSUES AND HOPEFULLY PAYMENT WILL BE MADE BY MONTH END
Furthermore we expect SPOT CHECK SOONEST AND WE WILL NOT DEFEND THE FINANCIAL RECKLESSNESS OF ANY AWARDEE : PLS USE UR FUND JUDICIOUSLY AS ITEMISED IN UR BUSINESS MODELS.

Our thanks goes to all awardees who believed in us , trusted us enough to represent them cooperated with us by contributing their widows might ! I PRAY FOR INCREASE AND SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSSINESS ENDEAVOURS.I also want to thank all those who called to give suggestions, criticism, contacts and those who PRAYED FOR our safety as we travelled.
Finally we want to thank all members of the CENTRAL WORKING COMMITTEE EXPECIALLY HANS,DUPSY,CHINYERE,TOPE AND ALL OTHER COMMITTEE MEMBERS . Working with you guys was WONDERFUL ,FRUITFUL AND REWARDING.
God bless you and GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Babalola olugbenga
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 7:59pm On Mar 11, 2016
sunyleeone:
After rigorous selection processes. Those who scaled through celebrated. Then from first week of January 2015 within one week all 1,500 awardees received first tranche and those who were gainfully employed had to resign to give this national assignment 100% (undivided attention). Little did we know that the scheme adjudged the best in Africa will become a trap due to change in government.

Then the battle line was drawn and it was serious efforts with prayer before God helped us scale through the TSA and pincode issues that they have deceitfully made us to believe was the only problem.

Have scaled the TSA and pincode hurdle; why the snail speed? Today makes exactly 3 weeks since the first person got the first alert and like sprinkling of waters the alert began to sprinkle and drop like a tap that Water Board just seized water from.

If for three weeks 200 awardees payment cannot be completed and we are still hovering around 50% then the following questions will come to mind:
1. When will 2nd tranche payment be completed?
2. When will they start spot check?
3. How long will the spot check take?
4. After spot check; how long will it take them to compile their spot check result?
5. After the compilation of spot check result how long will it take them to start 3rd tranche payment?
6. How many months will it take them to pay close to 1,500 awardees if for 3 weeks they cannot pay 50% of 200 awardees.
7. What exactly is the problem with the YouWiN fund?
8. Does it means that the Secretariat don't care what become of YouWiN 3 businesses?
So many pertinent questions begging for genuine answers.

Those that previously Triggered for 3rd Tranche and Approved will get their Alert except they want to start a new fresh monitoring which will lead to none payment of many people because those that has been approved for tranche 3 payment, some of the businesses must have closed by now because of lack of finance to bust the biz.
Some ppl has even packed their office equipment to their homes because of no money to pay for rents and other rate.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by belovedaja(m): 12:23am On Mar 12, 2016
Pls wat abt youwin4 applicant,any hope 4 them.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by xdream(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2016
http:///J2Tff1

Enough of the emotional tortures.

Open the link above with your default web browser, safari, UC browser, or chrome.

Please cast your vote now!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 4:20am On Mar 13, 2016
Hello sir. Are you talking second or third tranche?

gxworld:
UPDATE
Greetings to all awardees!
As at today awardees have been alerted from ACCESS,ZENITH,DIAMOND,SKY BANKS. There was a little delay with GTB : the problem was that of problem with their mandate and we expect that before the end of next week they will have been alerted.
Stanbic/Uba also is being worked on as the legal clearance by the legal dept is currently ongoing . Once that process is concluded payment will be processed from CBN and they will be paid.
Having engaged the sec and FMF in various letters and meeting with the cooperation?s from awardees OUR PAYMENT HAS RESUMED! It will thus be illogical to continue with our protest as all banks/zones are currently being paid except Stanbic and uba.

THE NATIONAL WORKING COMMITTEE IS THEREFORE SUSPENDING the PROTEST BT WE AT THE CENTRAL WORKING COMMITTEE WILL CONTINUE TO ENGAGE THE SEC AND FMF TO ENSURE SPEEDY RESOLUTION OF STANBIC/UBA ISSUES AND HOPEFULLY PAYMENT WILL BE MADE BY MONTH END
Furthermore we expect SPOT CHECK SOONEST AND WE WILL NOT DEFEND THE FINANCIAL RECKLESSNESS OF ANY AWARDEE : PLS USE UR FUND JUDICIOUSLY AS ITEMISED IN UR BUSINESS MODELS.

Our thanks goes to all awardees who believed in us , trusted us enough to represent them cooperated with us by contributing their widows might ! I PRAY FOR INCREASE AND SUCCESS IN YOUR BUSSINESS ENDEAVOURS.I also want to thank all those who called to give suggestions, criticism, contacts and those who PRAYED FOR our safety as we travelled.
Finally we want to thank all members of the CENTRAL WORKING COMMITTEE EXPECIALLY HANS,DUPSY,CHINYERE,TOPE AND ALL OTHER COMMITTEE MEMBERS . Working with you guys was WONDERFUL ,FRUITFUL AND REWARDING.
God bless you and GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Babalola olugbenga

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Abacha01: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2016
@Ola Olugbenga, I sincerely appreciate the update giving details about the delay of Funds from the relevant Authorities & Banks especially GTB.

The fact is, I do not know anyone particularly who has benefited from the current disbursement (Tranche 2), and it seems rather vague,especially when you mentioned clearly that the challenge with GTB is with the Mandate (Pls explain).

Once again, Thanks to you and the Central working committee for your invaluable effort towards this course.

Remain Blessed.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
How long does it take to rectify the mandate for heaven sake? It's 3 weeks now.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
Hello sir. Are you talking second or third tranche?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Abacha01: 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thank You Jesus.

I just Received an alert of my 2nd Tranche @GTB.

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Aleona: 3:57pm On Mar 16, 2016
Thank God finally He has done it. GTB alert

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
Congrats. Wish you God's guidance as you utilize the fund.

5 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 6:29am On Mar 17, 2016
Dear ************** M&E ID ************
This is to inform you that staff of the YouWiN! Secretariat will be conducting spot checks (visits) to a random selection of awardees over the next 2 weeks. During these visits, they will validate the status of your business including the number of jobs created. We will also gather information on your business location and what you have done with your tranche(s). Ensure that you make yourself available if you are contacted for these visits and be cordial.
Thank you. YouWiN! Secretariat

Note: Participation in YouWiN! is FREE for all components of the program, and has not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments for participation. Candidates and awardees are advised to make no payments to anybody on account of YouWiN! participation and are required to immediately contact the secretariat should anyone request payment
Yours, YouWiN Programme.

N.B: Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the YouWiN Programme at any time without notice to you.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 6:31am On Mar 17, 2016
With the above email, its obvious that 3rd tranche likely to roll in April Ending...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fatiaforreal: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
After the last mail by YouWin Secretariat, what do we have? SILENCE! Enthusiasm weaning?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by coolk(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2016
23-03-2016
YouWin Aluta Continua; Victoria?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
Has anyone been contacted for the spot check?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by obiscolly(m): 6:36am On Mar 24, 2016
Has everyone now received the 2nd tranche?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by JulianaOnwumer(f): 10:14am On Mar 24, 2016
Please, has anyone had any information about GEM grant after the signing ceremony last two weeks
Since we have a timeline, I thought the disbursement could have started to enable us meet up with the time.
Please any information?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2016
JulianaOnwumer:
Please, has anyone had any information about GEM grant after the signing ceremony last two weeks
Since we have a timeline, I thought the disbursement could have started to enable us meet up with the time.
Please any information?

Here is Not GEM Grant but YouWiN 3 Awardee

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2016
obiscolly:
Has everyone now received the 2nd tranche?

No! I haven't for one.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by obiscolly(m): 5:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Terry1:

No! I haven't for one.
Which zone? South south?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2016
obiscolly:
Which zone? South south?
south-east, but relocated my business to north central.

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.