Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389735 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fatiaforreal: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2016
Terry1:

south-east, but relocated my business to north central.
is relocation of business allowed/
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2016
Dear Awardees the waiting for 3rd tranche is becoming unbearable......though i am trying to uphold the objective of youwin program.....God we need your intervention especially Now that things are going astray economically because without you O'Lord we can do nothing.>>>>>>>>Pay Us 3rd tranche Now.

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Terry1(m): 11:17am On Apr 02, 2016
fatiaforreal:

is relocation of business allowed/

yea, I wrote to the secretariat and they approved. that was before first tranche payment

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2016
Hi. Do you know anyone who was visited by Youwin for spot check, what was the experience? Thanks

oceanwhale4u:
Dear Awardees the waiting for 3rd tranche is becoming unbearable......though i am trying to uphold the objective of youwin program.....God we need your intervention especially Now that things are going astray economically because without you O'Lord we can do nothing.>>>>>>>>Pay Us 3rd tranche Now.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2016
week before Easter. they were all doing well....only one complained they querried him of not invoicing all transactions. i believe Youwin secretariatmust have completed the spot checks.Though they assurred them of paying 3rd tranche soon(no expected date )
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2016
i know 3 awardees friends that were visited in South East b4 Easter break(one is located in Ebonyi,the other two are located in Anambra State). they were all doing well....only one complained they querried him of not invoicing all transactions. i believe Youwin secretariat must have completed the spot checks.Though they assurred them of paying 3rd tranche soon(no expected date )

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 9:02am On Apr 05, 2016
ok thanks

oceanwhale4u:
i know 3 awardees friends that were visited in South East b4 Easter break(one is located in Ebonyi,the other two are located in Anambra State). they were all doing well....only one complained they querried him of not invoicing all transactions. i believe Youwin secretariat must have completed the spot checks.Though they assurred them of paying 3rd tranche soon(no expected date )
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by coolk(m): 11:13am On Apr 06, 2016
Are you guys not tired of this endless wait?

Are you not tired of the silence, the not knowing when, the way your biz suffers and ultimately you suffering?

As for me i am fed up.
I have made my frustration known through the normal channel (though courteously).

It is time to act...

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 9:28am On Apr 08, 2016
Hello Awardees Everybody seems to be tired about the whole delays.,In Good faith,in my best own opinion i advise that we must not allow distractions, sentiments,delay tactics by the secretariat come to play in the disburstment of 3rd tranche .The access codes which was like ''the master key to access the Youwin funds has been secured and we all know that the youwin funds has been kept with CBN long ago before Youwin 3 was lauched in 2013.
We should not hesitate in asking the secretariat Why,When?,whatHowWhichWhere? about delays in paying our Tranches because the delays attributed to these disburstment is affecting our businesses negatively.Our economy is harsh currently and many business are liquidating...if you doubt me take survey in your own area. i love my country-Nigeria i owe her patriotism in the Mou i signed on 21/11/2014.LEt OUR VOICES BE HEARD,THE JAW DOES NOT REST UNTIL IT FINISHES ITS CONTENT ...PEACE RULES

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 10, 2016
This people should answer us nah, hey God....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 12, 2016
Budget tied
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Don4eva(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2016
danmike1:
1. All legal issues with Stanbic IBTC and UBA have been resolved

2. Compilation of awardees in these banks is currently being done to effect outstanding payments

3. 3rd tranche payments are being processed. Payments should commence on/before month end April 30, 2016, depending on your bank.
Big lie, stanbic is yet to resolve their PRR code issue with FMF. Don't mislead people
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by oceanwhale4u: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2016
danmike1 : 1. All legal issues with Stanbic IBTC and UBA have been resolved 2. Compilation of awardees in these banks is currently being done to effect outstanding payments 3. 3rd tranche payments are being processed. Payments should commence on/before month end April 30, 2016, depending on your bank.

Danmike1: what is the source of your information.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2016
Don4eva:
Big lie, stanbic is yet to resolve their PRR code issue with FMF. Don't mislead people

How do you know is a big lie?

Do you have proof?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Don4eva(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2016
Adulphus:

How do you know is a big lie?

Do you have proof?
If you have a proof that is solved please present it. Stanbic issues are not fully resolved. You can check on your source again
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by manya(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2016
Adindueme Hans posted on facebook:

***Important Update****
We were at the secretariate yesterday with about 20 other awardees. This are the latest informations
1. 680 awardees have been approved for payments of tranche 3, Batch 1. The minister has signed the payments memo. Payments to commence very very soon. Sooner than you can imagine.
2. Outstanding tranche 2 are being compiled for payments. 38 awardees in tranche 2 have also been approved and the rest being compiled.
3. UBA issues are resolved. FMF is now completing formalities with CBN in order to commence paying those under the bank. This process is not spontaneous and can take some weeks to complete.
4. Stanbic IBTC issues are still unresolved, however FMF is trying their best to resolve it quickly.
Please can Youwin secretariate or mail them if you have any questions or problems.
Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2016
manya:
Adindueme Hans posted on facebook:

***Important Update****
We were at the secretariate yesterday with about 20 other awardees. This are the latest informations
1. 680 awardees have been approved for payments of tranche 3, Batch 1. The minister has signed the payments memo. Payments to commence very very soon. Sooner than you can imagine.
2. Outstanding tranche 2 are being compiled for payments. 38 awardees in tranche 2 have also been approved and the rest being compiled.
3. UBA issues are resolved. FMF is now completing formalities with CBN in order to commence paying those under the bank. This process is not spontaneous and can take some weeks to complete.
4. Stanbic IBTC issues are still unresolved, however FMF is trying their best to resolve it quickly.
Please can Youwin secretariate or mail them if you have any questions or problems.
Thanks

Hmmmmm
Good News though,
1500 - 680 = 820 Awardees remaining for approval.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by coolk(m): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
Can someone pls help me.
Am having difficulty defining the phrase: "very very soon."
Perhaps I err, but i think 'very very soon' was what jesus told his disciples some 2,016 years ago.
Hmmmm...

I know in my heart that something is going to happen this week. Just as i knew in my heart when i read my email and noted the phrase: next few weeks... That was months ago.

Hmmmm...

I thank those that laboured so we might have renewed hope.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 2:16am On Apr 19, 2016
Please where are the committee members, we need to remind our friends at the finance ministry and Youwin secretariat that we are still waiting. The "very soon" has gone sour in our mouth. Just inform us on what we are expected to do and where to show up. It's hard work running a business without funds, I refuse to shutdown the dreams. I have 9 dedicated and hardworking staff and 5 apprentices and I won't disappoint them nor the initial plan. Every kobo made is sent back to the business except salary, I haven't paid myself for 6months straight. I can make do with my other sidekicks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2016
I perceive that thou art a poet

coolk:
Can someone pls help me.
Am having difficulty defining the phrase: "very very soon."
Perhaps I err, but i think 'very very soon' was what jesus told his disciples some 2,016 years ago.
Hmmmm...

I know in my heart that something is going to happen this week. Just as i knew in my heart when i read my email and noted the phrase: next few weeks... That was months ago.

Hmmmm...

I thank those that laboured so we might have renewed hope.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by coolk(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
@olumze
I dabble.

@awardees
Just got a msg from youwin prompting me to update my acc with bvn!!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 19, 2016
coolk:
@olumze I dabble.
@awardees Just got a msg from youwin prompting me to update my acc with bvn!!!
I got same
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dear ************,
M&E ID *****--*--

Following a directive from the Honorable Minister of Finance, you are advised to
urgently update your YouWiN! Account with your Bank Verification Number
(BVN) details. This information is crucial to the disbursement of tranches.
You have until Close of Business on Thursday April 21, 2016 to do so.
Note:
Participation in YouWiN! is FREE for all components of the program, and has
not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments for
participation. Candidates and awardees are advised to make no payments to
anybody on account of YouWiN! participation and are required to immediately
contact the secretariat should anyone request payment
Yours,
YouWiN Programme.
N.B:
Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative
of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the
YouWiN Programme at any time without notice to you.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2016
I don't understand this message. Do they want us to send them out account details with bvn number or what? My account is already linked to bvn so what does update with bvn mean?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2016
MEEEEEEEEN! AM TIRED MEEEEEEEN!

Though I still think that some people has not linked their account.

Same as I think that unlinked account with BVN can still receive money but will have a withdrawal issue.

So what is keeping the alert from ROLLING?

GOOD NEWS THOUGH!!! THAN TO HEAR CHELU KA M BIA FROM THE FG.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by olumze: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2016
what does CHELU KA M BIA mean?

Adulphus:
MEEEEEEEEN! AM TIRED MEEEEEEEN!

Though I still think that some people has not linked their account.

Same as I think that unlinked account with BVN can still receive money but will have a withdrawal issue.

So what is keeping the alert from ROLLING?

GOOD NEWS THOUGH!!! THAN TO HEAR CHELU KA M BIA FROM THE FG.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2016
olumze:
what does CHELU KA M BIA mean?
Wait! In other words, PENDING
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2016
A friend emailed YouWiN Secretariat on Tuesday about 3rd Tranche Disbursement Status and below is the reply

Dear Awardee,

You are currently being processed in the First batch for Third tranche approvals in the Ministry of Finance. You will receive your funds as soon as all due processes have been completed.

Thank You

*YOUWIN*
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fatiaforreal: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
Adulphus:
I Emailed YouWiN Secretariat on Tuesday about my 3rd Tranche Disbursement Status and below is the reply

Dear Awardee,

You are currently being processed in the First batch for Third tranche approvals in the Ministry of Finance. You will receive your funds as soon as all due processes have been completed.

Thank You

*YOUWIN*
Patience my brother. It's been a long journey, since 2013. I believe the anxieties of waiting for tranches will end this year. The most important thing is doing what you can to save your business, because it's your business.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
fatiaforreal:

Patience my brother. It's been a long journey, since 2013. I believe the anxieties of waiting for tranches will end this year. The most important thing is doing what you can to save your business, because it's your business.

Doing that already bro.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Don4eva(m): 6:14am On Apr 23, 2016
Adulphus:
I Emailed YouWiN Secretariat on Tuesday about my 3rd Tranche Disbursement Status and below is the reply

Dear Awardee,

Thank You

*YOUWIN*
Please which address do I use, I need to know my status too

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.