Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389213 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kristo123: 6:44am On Jul 26, 2016
just saw this on facebook for Awardees with zenith bank

Dear ....., M&E ID .....

Sequel to the email sent on June 27, 2016 the Secretariat would like to inform you of a new development regarding disbursements through Zenith Bank.
The Federal Ministry of Finance is working to resolve a Zenith bank account linkage challenge with CBN, due to this issue payments to awardees in Tranche 3 batch 1 and Tranche 2 batch 4 are yet to be completed. Payment will be completed to awardees in these batches as soon as this is resolved.
Further disbursement of the second and third tranche to eligible awardees will continue in batches over the next couple of weeks once this is resolved.
If you have any questions about your disbursement, please send an email to youwin_three@youwin.org.ng

Thank you

Note: Participation in YouWiN! is FREE for all components of the program, and has not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments for participation. Candidates and awardees are advised to make no payments to anybody on account of YouWiN! participation and are required to immediately contact the secretariat should anyone request payment
Yours,
YouWiN Programme.
N.B: Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the YouWiN Programme at any time without notice to you.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fatiaforreal: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Fellow entrepreneurs, ladies and gentlemen.
Please don't allow this platform to die. Though I'm a Gemite, I still have fond memory of this platform, and I still visit regularly.
Good luck to all of us in our respective businesses.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Elachuks(f): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
kristo123:
just saw this on facebook for Awardees with zenith bank

Dear ....., M&E ID .....

Sequel to the email sent on June 27, 2016 the Secretariat would like to inform you of a new development regarding disbursements through Zenith Bank.
The Federal Ministry of Finance is working to resolve a Zenith bank account linkage challenge with CBN, due to this issue payments to awardees in Tranche 3 batch 1 and Tranche 2 batch 4 are yet to be completed. Payment will be completed to awardees in these batches as soon as this is resolved.
Further disbursement of the second and third tranche to eligible awardees will continue in batches over the next couple of weeks once this is resolved.
If you have any questions about your disbursement, please send an email to youwin_three@youwin.org.ng

Thank you

Note: Participation in YouWiN! is FREE for all components of the program, and has not authorized any individual or organization to collect payments for participation. Candidates and awardees are advised to make no payments to anybody on account of YouWiN! participation and are required to immediately contact the secretariat should anyone request payment
Yours,
YouWiN Programme.
N.B: Please note that this email is sent without prejudice to the prerogative of the Federal Government of Nigeria to withdraw, terminate or modify the YouWiN Programme at any time without notice to you.
Its only in Nigeria that issues with th online platforms takes more than two weeks to resolve. Federal Ministry of Finance i hail thee. SMH
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fatiaforreal: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Who knows a reliable importer of lathe machines?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bemkhasar(m): 8:05am On Aug 22, 2016
fatiaforreal:
Fellow entrepreneurs, ladies and gentlemen.
Please don't allow this platform to die. Though I'm a Gemite, I still have fond memory of this platform, and I still visit regularly.
Good luck to all of us in our respective businesses.
. Nawaooo so una don't hear alarm and the next minute the thread is forgotten eyaaa. Anyway am still expecting mine sha!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kristo123: 7:24am On Aug 23, 2016
bemkhasar:
. Nawaooo so una don't hear alarm and the next minute the thread is forgotten eyaaa. Anyway am still expecting mine sha!

Pls what batch are U in? Am in second batch, I heard they are currently working on spot check report b4 compiling d list for 2nd batch
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Elachuks(f): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2016
I am waiting patiently for the third tranche and it's taking forever to happen, the last I heard was online banking issues, no update till now. Please you people should release the money my business is suffering. Anybody in my shoes? How do we contact them because they have not been replying my mails.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kristo123: 2:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
Elachuks:
I am waiting patiently for the third tranche and it's taking forever to happen, the last I heard was online banking issues, no update till now. Please you people should release the money my business is suffering. Anybody in my shoes? How do we contact them because they have not been replying my mails.

YouWiN Secretariat contact number : 08157512826. Call them between 11 am and 3pm. When in it goes through they will ask for your details
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fatiaforreal: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
kristo123:

Pls what batch are U in? Am in second batch, I heard they are currently working on spot check report b4 compiling d list for 2nd batch
Which alarm? YOUWIN or GEM?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fatiaforreal: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2016
bemkhasar:
YOUWIN or GEM?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kristo123: 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2016
fatiaforreal:

Which alarm? YOUWIN or GEM?

YouWiN 2nd batch 3rd tranche

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Elachuks(f): 9:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
kristo123:

YouWiN Secretariat contact number : 08157512826. Call them between 11 am and 3pm. When in it goes through they will ask for your details
Thank you kristo123

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by flimzy24: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2016
xdream:

That's ridiculous! Thanks boss
my are you for real?... You are thanking someone who has the intention of rubbing you?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by dlox147(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Please anybody in the house with any info or update? Make una help us with updates
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kristo123: 8:33am On Sep 19, 2016
dlox147:
Please anybody in the house with any info or update? Make una help us with updates

from what I heard gtb and stanbic has bn resolved and payment will start from this week, while 2nd batch of third tranche is on the final stage of approval at ministry of finance.....
for more information U can call the YouWiN Secretariat and also to determine ur status.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by dlox147(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
kristo123:

from what I heard gtb and stanbic has bn resolved and payment will start from this week, while 2nd batch of third tranche is on the final stage of approval at ministry of finance.....
for more information U can call the YouWiN Secretariat and also to determine ur status.
thanks bro
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by wakes: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2016
Check your mails...

The YouWiN! Secretariat is compiling data and report on the number of active awardees with current business address, business description, job figures and the growth of your business.

As previously stated we expect full cooperation from all awardees to present holistically, a true reflection of the number of jobs that you have created since you received the grant from the Federal Government.

Please click on the link below to fill the ‘YouWiN! Business Update’ and provide relevant information. Kindly quote your YouWiN! ID stated above to enable us track your response.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/youwinbusinessupdate

Kindly note that all responses should be completed on or before 5.00pm, 23rd September 2016...

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by dlox147(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
kristo123:

thanks bro...just called the secretariat and I have all the information I need now bro...thanks

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bemkhasar(m): 8:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
dlox147:
thanks bro...just called the secretariat and I have all the information I need now bro...thanks
why not shear the info? It may be useful to some of us waiting for our las tranche. Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by dlox147(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2016
bemkhasar:
why not shear the info? It may be useful to some of us waiting for our las tranche. Thanks
Well I was informed about my. Urrent status as regards the 3rd tranche payment and was also informed that others waiting for thier second tranche will be having the independent monitors visit thier business location and all. And that the visitation have commenced.
Another important info is that payment will commence soon, with no specific date given.

I will suggest we individually call the youwin secretariat to get out status clear as regards the payments.

Hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fatiaforreal: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2016
It's good to see this thread come alive again and for YOUWIN 3 to round up successfully.
Good luck to everyone of you guys.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bemkhasar(m): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2016
fatiaforreal:
It's good to see this thread come alive again and for YOUWIN 3 to round up successfully.
Good luck to everyone of you guys.
Thanks for that, but do you know that the Programme is yet to round up? Almost half of YouWIN3 awardees are still waiting for their 3rd tranche including myself, if we call they'll tell us they'll pay us soon and alert is yet to come till today.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2016
bemkhasar:
Thanks for that, but do you know that the Programme is yet to round up? Almost half of YouWIN3 awardees are still waiting for their 3rd tranche including myself, if we call they'll tell us they'll pay us soon and alert is yet to come till today.

The way payments were disbursed, you wouldn't blame anyone actually for failing in his business! This is pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fatiaforreal: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2016
bemkhasar:
That is serious. I'm short of words. I can only pray you find a way around with your businesses. The painful thing is that we don't have commercial banks, otherwise, with what one was able to achieve or kick start with the previous tranches the banks ordinarily should be interested. I pray God takes control of your respective businesses and mine too.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nairasolutions: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hope it wnt encroach in 2017 ,a program that started 2013 I guess
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fatiaforreal: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2016
What exactly is happening in our business environment? Are there no banks that are interested in SME? Banks that can look at your viability and worth and offer you loan?
Honestly it's a shame that after pushing a business to certain level you can't find support from banks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by okoji: 11:43am On Oct 19, 2016
What's happening? Any new development?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bemkhasar(m): 1:38pm On Oct 19, 2016
okoji:
What's happening? Any new development?
Oboy na 3rd Tranche some of us still the wait ooo.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nairasolutions: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
wow
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by HeliosHay(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hi All,

Please I have a couple of questions:

1. Does YouWin ask for equity in return for giving the grant? If so how much equity?
2. Whats the current grant amount?
3. Can a Nigerian living overseas (and who intends to set up business in Nigeria) apply for this?

Many thanks in advance for your response

Kind regards.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2016
HeliosHay:
Hi All,
Please I have a couple of questions:
1. Does YouWin ask for equity in return for giving the grant? If so how much equity?
2. Whats the current grant amount?
3. Can a Nigerian living overseas (and who intends to set up business in Nigeria) apply for this?
Many thanks in advance for your response
Kind regards.

For now YouWin us in hibernation. Check out www.bigportal.org.ng

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.