Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389450 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chibyke001: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2013
gud tread guys, i am among d awadee in youwin 2 and am into recycling of plastics. Its all about passion and dedication. In business 10million is nothing if u dnt hv interest in what ur doing. You can buy a biz plan or pay som1 to write for u, u may be lucky and win but my dear nomata who u employ to run ur biz for u, d passion and dedication must comebk to hurt u else ur just making ur workers rich. Its fun to participate and i wish u all luck. for any enquires email me @ projectiq@yahoo.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by flosk: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
pls send it to flosklove@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by alobykky: 4:15am On Nov 08, 2013
Please kindly send me the questions to aadebol@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by saemmanuel(m): 6:11am On Nov 08, 2013
Krak: If you are interested in getting the questions for the first stage of the youwin pls drop your email. It is in Microsoft Word format.

It was given to me by one of the past winners. It is better to have it on time so that one will have enough time to prepare and conceptualise on your idea.

I must say I have really been practicing on them and its been fun. I was given free and I will give it out for free.

saemmanuel@ovi.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by OCTAVO: 6:30am On Nov 08, 2013
Krak: If you are interested in getting the questions for the first stage of the youwin pls drop your email. It is in Microsoft Word format.

It was given to me by one of the past winners. It is better to have it on time so that one will have enough time to prepare and conceptualise on your idea.

I must say I have really been practicing on them and its been fun. I was given free and I will give it out for free.
Thank you my email address is Tolozie@yahoo.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Krak(m): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2013
I have sent to all who dropped their email address. Pls kindly acknowledge the receipt of the mails.

The questions I sent were the questions asked at stage one last year.

I wish all intending applicants and also myself goodluck.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eluquenson(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2013

It's eluquenson@yahoo.com. will appreciate
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toluls(m): 8:42am On Nov 08, 2013
Krak: I have sent to all who dropped their email address. Pls kindly acknowledge the receipt of the mails.

I've not gotten your mail. Pls resend to toluls7@gmail.com. Or anyone who has gotten it should pls forward it to me. Fnks in advance.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by castello: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2013
While you prepare your business details, the submission will open on November 25, 2013.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Kuic: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2013
pls send me the questions,mine is kuic6600@gmail.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Tekkyboy(m): 8:57am On Nov 08, 2013
Krak:

Sorry I cannot paste it. If you really feel you need it you should be able to drop your mail.

Or better still you can send me a private PM.

The info is not for everyone. It is only for those who need it.
Cheers
whatever,since u said is not meant 4 evry1, here i rest my case.pls send to tekkybabao53@gmail.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Tekkyboy(m): 8:58am On Nov 08, 2013
Krak:

Sorry I cannot paste it. If you really feel you need it you should be able to drop your mail.

Or better still you can send me a private PM.

The info is not for everyone. It is only for those who need it.
Cheers
whatever,since u said is not meant 4 evry1, here i rest my case.pls send to tekkybabao53@gmail.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eluquenson(m): 9:06am On Nov 08, 2013
Krak: I have sent to all who dropped their email address. Pls kindly acknowledge the receipt of the mails.

Thanks 've received mine
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by newacca: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2013
Everyone seems to be a winner,even Youwin2 that was for women. grin dey laugh 4 spanish.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toluls(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2013
eluquenson:

Thanks 've received mine

I avnt gotten mine. Pls forward it to toluls7@gmail.com. Fnks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 08, 2013

Promhize@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nextworldnx(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2013

Bros pls kindly send it to me too: paygnet@gmail.com

Make I no for miss the holy Grail.

Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fflamingo(m): 10:07am On Nov 08, 2013

I wish all intending applicants and also myself good luck.

I have not gotten Either, please Kindly resend .....thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mencade5(m): 10:34am On Nov 08, 2013

my brother tanx for this act of kindness. Here is my email

mencade5@gmail.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by saemmanuel(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2013
castello: I also won in youwin 2. I'm into ICT training.
While you prepare your business details, the submission will open on November 25, 2013.

please can I send me a copy of your proposal at saemmanuel@ovi.com........I want to use it as a guideline for mine
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Sunglow: 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2013
Pls kindly send me a copy@ ada.onuchi@gmail.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by omotititi: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2013
@Promhize....Thank you for all your contributions so far.Kindly assist with a workable/actionable business plan that i can refine to suit my agro-allied business.I will be eternally grateful and if i win ...you hv also won a friend for life.

Thank you.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by OCTAVO: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2013

Pls I've not gotten it o. Kindly resend it pls. I don refresh tired. Tolozie@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by OCTAVO: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2013
eluquenson:

Thanks 've received mine
You can help out too pls. Tolozie@yahoo.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Krak(m): 1:23pm On Nov 08, 2013
I have sent to more people who dropped their mails. Pls acknowledge reciept and also help me to share with any subsequent persons that dropped their mails.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Krak(m): 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
For those asking for sample of business plans,pls google is your friend. You can type whatever you want and you will be surprised at what you get.

You can go to sites like bplans.com.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Krak(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
I noticed that many people sent me PM's but unfortunately I did not receive any mails in my inbox or spam folder.

I am very sorry if I cannot reply you.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mintyx(m): 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2013
Krak:

Sent

shadonnay@yahoo.com. pls i need. If u have copy of ANY youwin buisness proposal that you wont mind sharing, pls dont leave it out too. Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mintyx(m): 2:16pm On Nov 08, 2013
Krak:

Sent

shadonnay@yahoo.com. Pls if you have copy of ANY Youwin buisness proposal format you dont mind sharing, kindly send it too. thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by dmostcheerful(f): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2013

pls 4wa .COM
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fflamingo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2013
The man behind the moniker KRAK you are splendidly blessed....(Amen)...thanks for sharing once again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.