Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad (2821 Views)

U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out / Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize / Can You Accept A Commitment From A Guy Dt Go Clubing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by seedord247(m): 9:54am On Aug 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
See dis refugee, na persin wey hold kpali she dey find o! lipsrsealed

You think abi wanted illegal immigro like you.. Abi you won make i scan am for you?...
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 05, 2013
spongeback:
Simple stupidity of any form shouldn't be encouraged angry
You are clearly the stup1d one in this situation........

Gboliwe:
isnt it obvious its a typo? Why are we girls our own worst enemy?
SMH.
@op: Personally, I won't do what you did. It takes guts, courage and desperation and too bad, I am not fit. I'll advice you stay wise. Too many lions and wolves here, some already on this thread. Many will mock you and still contact you. You just have to be wise. Thats my N2
GBAM!
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Gboliwe: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2013
Idowuogbo:
He no qualify na! Na iweka road d guy base.
I thought as much.
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by segzicres(m): 11:05am On Aug 05, 2013
ay, i checked the pics. Its obvious ops friend got a yankee mage and sge is desperate for one too! angryOk OP come put and tell me if im lying! sad angry
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Ab025(m): 11:43am On Aug 05, 2013
Can't imagine why a gurl wud want to trade her punnany for a visa...

So if I was from canada, and I happen to date u and get u to canada, does it mean after 2months of datin u, u will come up on another social site and say canadian men are bad and u need a guy frm US who will luv and treat u right...?

I get ur principle

"Get rich or die trying"

But that was 50cents, he grew up sellin drugs....what did u grow up sellin?
Ride on gurl.......!!
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 05, 2013
nicegelly: Som people ar jus here 2 correct mistakes, while som ar here for criticism. I view others post too 2 see insult I neva tot it wil get 2 me. Its alryt.

farrrrk....u guys are damn too harsh on this OP mehn!!!! Since she has made up her mind that she wants oyinbo, then oyinbo be it.

OP i have an albino friend who is a half caste, mama from cotonou, papa from gabon, is that ok by u? Afterall he's not NIgerian.
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by delikay4luv: 9:05pm On Aug 05, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

You guys aren't doing a good job then tongue

Can you help the op.....
i can't
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dis jst a kenyan gay playing around wth some naija girl's pix, chk his twitter handle (djchizzy).
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Mynd44: 12:34am On Aug 06, 2013
femcruz: Dis jst a kenyan gay playing around wth some naija girl's pix, chk his twitter handle (djchizzy).
Lol
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by donsax: 12:40am On Aug 06, 2013
yeye gal..you go say you wan travel out say naija don tired you...
if you want distance relationship as you are in lagos..find a sokoto man to date or date someone in adamawa..you will enjoy your distance relationship there. foo.l
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by fulanigirl(f): 1:28am On Aug 06, 2013
This is the fastest way to get murdered undecided
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Godson201333(m): 3:41am On Aug 06, 2013
fulanigirl: This is the fastest way to get murdered undecided

lolz grin grin grin
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2013
nicegelly: My name is chi, a student and also working studying comouter science. I am in nid of a guy who wil luv me for me, I nid a caring guy. Am not based abroad am in lagos I jus want somthing different for me. Cos I think naija guys are heartbreakers. I wana do long distance relationship. If u wana chek out ma pix u can go 2 fb nicegelly@yahoo.com if u think am ur taste jus send me a messge here den get 2 know eachoda *cheers*

My people talk say "If pesin talk im problem, people go find where them go from help am" grin.

My sister, kindly contact Seun here: https://www.nairaland.com/1049481/nairaland-advert-rates-how-advertise
Re: In Nid Of A Guy Dt Stays Abroad by 190: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2013
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How to Attract a Good, Decent Girl. / Ladies: How Would You Handle It If Your Mother-in-law Slaps You? / Pls Help!!!!! The Widow That My Friend Slept With Is Pregnant 4 Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.