Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,012 members, 7,835,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! (5613 Views)

I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. / When You Are Mad With Your Boo And He Says Something Funny (photo) / How Do I Deal With Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
sweet-tease:
^^^then be rest assured she will do you too if you ask, those Student nurses that give freely are always glad to do doctors, some start from medical students, others, HOs. They will do guys that they won't even allow to touch their hand if he wasn't a Dr. The problem is, you want committment, so you will just end up being her mugu and she will continue the circle with your friends, and the greater your love, the greater a mugu she will make out of you. You said she likes fun guys and you rnt dat fun, she is in love with another guy, she is a cheerful giver, and you like goodgirls, its already a tragedy.
Btw sex with her will only entangle you more cos she is said to be real good in bed, so it will blow your mind after all your fantasies bout her and you will want to keep her and make a good girl out of her and she will get more bored.
My advice, the sooner you start concentrating on her flaws and not her strong point, the better for you, and get a girlfriend(not her) and concentrate on your gf cos all this might just be due to loneliness and fantasies bout her.

Sweet-tease you r now officially my advisor on matters of d heart..d@ is exactly what I will do..I will start talking to d oda nursing students so as to help 4get about her..it might just be mere infatuation and loneliness afterall..but she may actually not do me just cos am a doctor cos she has boned and walked away b4 wen I was saying some randy jokes about her and commenting on her butts..she is more weak at the sight of an action guy..imagine she even took my phone and hooked me up with some chiks on eskimi and started advising me on how to scope chiks saying if its d one I just wanna straff d@ are cheap I will meet dem dere and if its d ones d@ have wahala dey r also dere and d@ if anyone gimme wahala I should just free her and move on to d next one d@ I sha know how we men get chiks now...to be honest av not been successful so far but I believe I will!
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
sweet-tease:
^^^then be rest assured she will do you too if you ask, those Student nurses that give freely are always glad to do doctors, some start from medical students, others, HOs. They will do guys that they won't even allow to touch their hand if he wasn't a Dr. The problem is, you want committment, so you will just end up being her mugu and she will continue the circle with your friends, and the greater your love, the greater a mugu she will make out of you. You said she likes fun guys and you rnt dat fun, she is in love with another guy, she is a cheerful giver, and you like goodgirls, its already a tragedy.
Btw sex with her will only entangle you more cos she is said to be real good in bed, so it will blow your mind after all your fantasies bout her and you will want to keep her and make a good girl out of her and she will get more bored.
My advice, the sooner you start concentrating on her flaws and not her strong point, the better for you, and get a girlfriend(not her) and concentrate on your gf cos all this might just be due to loneliness and fantasies bout her.
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by sweettease(f): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2013
lawizle:

Sweet-tease you r now officially my advisor on matters of d heart..d@ is exactly what I will do..I will start talking to d oda nursing students so as to help 4get about her..it might just be mere infatuation and loneliness afterall..but she may actually not do me just cos am a doctor cos she has boned and walked away b4 wen I was saying some randy jokes about her and commenting on her butts..she is more weak at the sight of an action guy..imagine she even took my phone and hooked me up with some chiks on eskimi and started advising me on how to scope chiks saying if its d one I just wanna straff d@ are cheap I will meet dem dere and if its d ones d@ have wahala dey r also dere and d@ if anyone gimme wahala I should just free her and move on to d next one d@ I sha know how we men get chiks now...to be honest av not been successful so far but I believe I will!

When a girl does that, two things are involved, either she just wants to help(which is less likely) or she wants to get on your good books and be friendly; girls knw when a guy likes them, a few times we aren't correct, but we know. She probably got to find out you like her, you rnt hitting her up and she wants to get closer by trying to hook you up. She might just want you to say it and for her to say no(ego thngs) or she really wants you to hit(don't be surprised, you said 'playing hard' not dat she doesn't want). Since you are already forgetn her, just let it go, its the best thing, just the genotype alone is reason enough for you to forget.

Btw b careful with the student nurses thing so you don't mess up your reputation. Just be nice(not too nice), and you will be cool with them cos if things get messy, you will be surprised at the hating you will be getting frm student nurses you'v never even spoken to. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Switup: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2013
Is there a Doctor in d house...? Oh hi Doc, pls'd 2 meet u... (acts like Tom in tom n jerry when he meets a damsel) i've heard a lot about u.. Yeah... Am that ur very good patient.., u know na.., d one u always treat on weekends... <just kiddin jaree.., am so obsessed with Docs>

Anyway back 2 topic.. @op, pls begin now to kill an iota of emotionz u got on dis lady... She's AS, u're same and i belif u've encounted sickle cell patients b/4... The pain 2 come can b so unbearable....

Best thing 2 do.., complete avoid takin any chances with her cup it's obvious u've fallen in love with her and any attempt to have her will only heighten emotions..{in.my.own.opinion}

1 Like

Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2013
Thanx all d ladies in d house 4yur advise am doing well presently...to God b all d glory oh..
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Rockyfancino(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2013
lawizle:

One other thing is d@ its not as if she's willing to share her body with just anyone but she will most likely do it with any funny sharp-shooter guy even though she knows it is just a game...I'm no longer interested in just straffing girls just for cash anymore..she's even using style to prove hard to get for me even tho av not scoped her cos am not fun to her...well I'm definitely gonna get over her...infact I am already!
best thing to do. get over her for real. because if you continue liking her, you'll only get your ass into problems
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by lawizle(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
D reason I like her is because She's d only girl d@ jists with me and she acts very matured...just 19years oh..I avvnt gotten over her cos I av no female friend and I always get very nervous around d ladies...I'm feeling terrible right now..somebody help me!!!!!
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
chidyhels: . . . .50k on 2 ashies just for one nite....okay,am coming.

shey, market don mature?
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Idowuogbo: Poster,y u dey behave like persin wey hin balls dey inside hin anuz? U like babe, to open ya mouth talk beautiful nonsense no hard na.abi na nairalanders go help u chyke d babe? Slow boys like u dey end up with next day delivery wife from the village. Imagine, na how many dude she don cancel dey worry u like say u no b anoda chika leftover. If I sound u hen? Nansense! Listen, man up! Identify ya selling point, table am give d babe if she no gbadun ya goody bag, u move the feck on!

Comprehende?

mehn, bad girls full dis forum..
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
okpara ugo:

shey, market don mature?
U wan buy?
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by mediclife1987(m): 2:37am On Apr 18, 2017
sweettease:

When a girl does that, two things are involved, either she just wants to help(which is less likely) or she wants to get on your good books and be friendly; girls knw when a guy likes them, a few times we aren't correct, but we know. She probably got to find out you like her, you rnt hitting her up and she wants to get closer by trying to hook you up. She might just want you to say it and for her to say no(ego thngs) or she really wants you to hit(don't be surprised, you said 'playing hard' not dat she doesn't want). Since you are already forgetn her, just let it go, its the best thing, just the genotype alone is reason enough for you to forget.

Btw b careful with the student nurses thing so you don't mess up your reputation. Just be nice(not too nice), and you will be cool with them cos if things get messy, you will be surprised at the hating you will be getting frm student nurses you'v never even spoken to. Goodluck!

I'm just laughing right now seeing this post of mine. how time flies...almost 4years!...phew!!!

you guys can't believe how d whole story went eventually

Well I'm still d same shy & nervous guy tho but I've learnt to accept myself for who I am.
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by RedCapChief(m): 3:01am On Apr 18, 2017
mediclife1987:

I'm just laughing right now seeing this post of mine. how time flies...almost 4years!...phew!!!

Well I'm still d same shy & nervous guy tho but I've learnt to accept myself for who I am.

Tell us how the story went. Did you have a happy ending?
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by chiraqDemon(m): 4:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Bros if u dey lagos just locate d nearest bridge wey get lagoon under am
From there u know what
U wan carry ur own two leg go marry olosho?

Edit
Oh na old post sef
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by chiraqDemon(m): 4:15am On Apr 18, 2017
mediclife1987:

Bros how e end
I want story
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by mediclife1987(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2017
RedCapChief:

Tell us how the story went. Did you have a happy ending?

happy endings exist only in the cinemas bro.
she ended up loving the guy more, while I ended up seeing through all her acts when I watched a videoclip by a woman on how to know when a lady is using you without your knowledge. she fitted perfectly into all ds description.

I later bared my heart to her months after leaving d place and she only gave a vague response "how will u love a girl like me?" hence pretending she didn't know I loved her. I also heard d nurse guy she loved was suspended or sent packing due to insurbodination.

I've since been learning the ropes on how to be a better man and one dat will be attractive to women and people in general.

1 Like

Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2017
mediclife1987:

she ended up loving the guy more, while I ended up seeing through all her acts when I watched a videoclip by a woman on how to know when a lady is using you without your knowledge. she fitted perfectly into all ds description.

I later bared my heart to her months after leaving d place and she only gave a vague response "how will u love a girl like me?" hence pretending she didn't know I loved her. I also heard d nurse guy she loved was suspended or sent packing due to insurbodination.

I've since been learning the ropes on how to be a better man and one dat will be attractive to women and people in general.
Since 2013 you are still learning.

I hate doctors though you sound like a perfect gentleman.
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by sweettease(f): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by mediclife1987(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2017
Oyind17:
Since 2013 you are still learning.

I hate doctors though you sound like a perfect gentleman.

I'm a slow learner when it comes to issues of d heart cos I'm a sucker for love having been deficient of it 2ruout my childhood days. and are you sure it's doctors you hate or just me personally going by your first statement?
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by sweettease(f): 8:46am On Apr 18, 2017
mediclife1987:

Good for you then, the AS thing is already enough reason to flee! Seems to me you still haven't accepted you for you though
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by mediclife1987(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2017
sweettease:

Good for you then, the AS thing is already enough reason to flee! Seems to me you still haven't accepted you for you though

going by my last paragraph you mean? Acceptance here means not beating myself up over my flaws but still working on myself daily to be a better man. I'm open to your point of view.
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2017
mediclife1987:

I'm a slow learner when it comes to issues of d heart cos I'm a sucker for love having been deficient of it 2ruout my childhood days. and are you sure it's doctors you hate or just me personally going by your first statement?
Not you dear, I just don't like male doctors.

So tell me why you feel you suck when it comes to love?
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by dillycool(f): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
mediclife1987:

going by my last paragraph you mean? Acceptance here means not beating myself up over my flaws but still working on myself daily to be a better man. I'm open to your point of view.

Phewwwwwwww. Most doctors are shy/reserved, Duno why.
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by mediclife1987(m): 4:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
dillycool:

Phewwwwwwww. Most doctors are shy/reserved, Duno why.

prolly cos most people who love to bury themselves in a book are shy/reserved.
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by mediclife1987(m): 4:30pm On Apr 19, 2017
Oyind17:
Not you dear, I just don't like male doctors.

So tell me why you feel you suck when it comes to love?

ehyah...

it's possibly because I love to love those I fall in love with.

love is a wonderful feeling.
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by dlondonbadboy: 4:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
Idowuogbo:
Poster,y u dey behave like persin wey hin balls dey inside hin anuz? U like babe, to open ya mouth talk beautiful nonsense no hard na.abi na nairalanders go help u chyke d babe? Slow boys like u dey end up with next day delivery wife from the village. Imagine, na how many dude she don cancel dey worry u like say u no b anoda chika leftover. If I sound u hen? Nansense! Listen, man up! Identify ya selling point, table am give d babe if she no gbadun ya goody bag, u move the feck on!

Comprehende?

I like this...you try.
You talk like person wey suppose get sense.
Gat eyes on you girl, I dey observe you. cool
Re: Help Am Going Mad With Jealousy!!!! by mediclife1987(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2017
sweettease:

To an extent I have. This account is meant to be official for my Patients to get in touch with all health related issues at a prrmium.

goodhealthclinicsonline@gmail.com is the email to

follow to that effect.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Question For The Guys / Is There Any App I Can Use To Listen To My Girlfriend Calls / No Masturbation 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.