Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? (2705 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 3:19pm On May 31, 2008
I get that Ladies (gals) think they're smarter than their significant other(s)

Running shows, Mystery, Lies, Intuition etc

Is this really true?
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 31, 2008
break ur grammar ,its too much for me,u know i dropped out of school in nursery2 sad
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by zignor(m): 3:21pm On May 31, 2008
chai cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Godalone(m): 3:30pm On May 31, 2008
jennykadry:

break your grammar ,its too much for me,u know i dropped out of school in nursery2 sad

Abi
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by eldee(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2008
jennykadry:

break your grammar ,its too much for me,u know i dropped out of school in nursery2 sad
Ladies try their best to act smart/make their men look dumb. . .
True or False cheesy wink
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by savanaha: 3:33pm On May 31, 2008
Is this question supposed to apply for all instances or just some instances?
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 3:35pm On May 31, 2008
break your grammar ,its too much for me,u know i dropped out of school in nursery2

embarassed embarassed My bad

their significant others. [Their Partner(s)]
Running Shows (Doing things on the downlow so no1 gets to know)
Mystery (Can't figure me out but I got you all figured out)
Lies (Intelligent Ones that kill most doubts)
Intuition: I'm sure I dropped out a level lower than you did so you'd probably explain this better

True or False

well? Do they try or are they really?
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 31, 2008
What does Re: Are They Really?

have to do wit this?

Persona82:

I get that Ladies (gals) think they're smarter than their significant other(s)

Running shows, Mystery, Lies, Intuition etc

Is this really true?
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by RThESlyR: 3:38pm On May 31, 2008
eldee:

True or False cheesy wink
Yeah Right!!!! cool
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2008
What does Re: Are They Really?

have to do wit this?

They = YOU and all other females GOSH!!!!
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 31, 2008
Persona82:

They = YOU and all other females GOSH!!!!
are we really what? smart? If you dnt know that by now, guess you're not smart yourself ~roll eye~
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by onyinye2(f): 3:51pm On May 31, 2008
it is not that we are smarter but that you are slower
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by eldee(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

Yeah Right!!!! cool
I said, they try to act smart, meaning they don't really act smart grin

We're the ones that still 'outsmart', 'out[b]lie[/b]' and 'out[b]spend[/b]' them
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by RThESlyR: 3:56pm On May 31, 2008
onyinye2:

we r slower huh?
Thats why sum o' you would jump into the river when u got dumped. . . aint that a kick?

eldee:

I said, the try to act smart, meaning they don't really act smart grin
Do u mind them? cool
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by onyinye2(f): 3:58pm On May 31, 2008
why would i jump into a river. man you are surely showing how smart you are. If i got dumped it wouldnt matter cuz i had a life before and surely afterwards
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 31, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

we r slower huh?
Thats why sum o' you would jump into the river when u got dumped. . . aint that a kick?
really? compared to women, the men that's been committing suicide or going to a psychiatrist just because of break up nko? I'd have to say that men are not as smart as they think themselves.

If depression as to do with how smart a person is undecided
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 4:00pm On May 31, 2008
are we really what? smart? If you dnt know that by now, guess you're not smart yourself

SMARTER!!! Yeah most of you are smart Can't say the same for you apparently

Yeah thats the problem, I used to actually believe this

But the conversations and stuff I hear/see (from gals) these days are off the hook stupid

Lies that depict: "you must be stupid to believe this"

Guys usually smile and act dumb but they always seem to know the koko

Maybe: I'd like to imagine if decisions were taken instinctively "chauvinistic bastard" 'll be heard more often
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 31, 2008
Persona82:

SMARTER!!! Yeah most of you are smart Can't say the same for you apparently

Yeah thats the problem, I used to actually believe this

But the conversations and stuff I hear/see (from gals) these days are off the hook stupid

Lies that depict: "you must be stupid to believe this"

Guys usually smile and act dumb but they always seem to know the koko
You're right, me replying your stupid, generalizing, baseless thread was not really smart of me. . .
The poster himself knows that he's not that smart. . .
anywaz, to really get your answer, you might want to visit your female family members
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by tngtech(m): 4:11pm On May 31, 2008
A woman can't be smarter than me.
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by RThESlyR: 4:14pm On May 31, 2008
4Her:

really? compared to the men that's been committing suicide or going to a psychiatrist just because of break up, I'd have to say that men are not as smart as they think themselves.

So in short. . . .U lot are smarter right?. . .Congratulation.
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 31, 2008
rotflmao sly them ban u? grin grin undecided
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by onyinye2(f): 4:16pm On May 31, 2008
tngtech:

A woman can't be smarter than me.

why do i get the feeling you are lying about this statement undecided
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 31, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

So in short. . . .You lot are smarter right?. . .Congratulation.

You need not congratulate anyone. . .If your sex thinks you're smarter than the opposite sex, nothing wrong with that mentality going vise versa
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by RThESlyR: 4:23pm On May 31, 2008
jennykadry:

rotflmao sly them ban u? grin grin undecided
U already know. . . . . . But pain is a small thing to a giant. cool
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 31, 2008
You already know. . . . . . But pain is a small thing to a giant. cool

rotflmao cheesy cheesy its remaining me grin they've banned all of u,but no one has touched my id yet,but i know my own ban is near d corner grin grin
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by dutty(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2008
talking about smartness, wat does 'rotflmao' stand for? anybody?
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 31, 2008
try google
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by RThESlyR: 4:35pm On May 31, 2008
jennykadry:

rotflmao cheesy cheesy its remaining me grin they've banned all of u,but no one has touched my id yet,but i know my own ban is near d corner grin grin
This aint the first. . .second. . or third time though. . . . . . cool cool
Intel has it that Banning seems to be an idea of increasing the number of members up here. . . grin
Nairaland has approx 206k members. . . .
70% are banned already. . .and thus the number keep increasing errday. . . aint that a kick? . . . grin
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by eldee(m): 4:49pm On May 31, 2008
®Th£ Sly®:

This aint the first. . .second. . or third time though. . . . . . cool cool
Intel has it that Banning seems to be an idea of increasing the number of members up here. . . grin
Nairaland has approx 206k members. . . .
70% are banned already. . .and thus the number keep increasing errday. . . aint that a kick? . . . grin
Come to think of it, Jayvin01, The Sly, Elderz, GbadeX, Jackal, Chacal, Omo Eko, etc are still registered members of Nairaland
That says a lot about what's happening. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by NubianQ(f): 6:40pm On May 31, 2008
It depends, but women are actually smarter in alot of ways!
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2008
You're right, me replying your stupid, generalizing, baseless thread was not really smart of me. . .
The poster himself knows that he's not that smart. . .
anywaz, to really get your answer, you might want to visit your female family members

I actually feel a huge amount of pity for you.
My only sister is a Doctor (Best graduating student in her class by the way
Generalizing; still shows the relatively small amount of how smart you are.
Baseless. OH! I actually don't think the strings of words I have for you are appropriate, Lets try you for a start. Its quite obvious!!
As for me not being smart, well Its an opinion, Yes. But from a person who has shown that she got smartness on the low side of the report card. hmmm. Thats means very low credibility
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by acidrop(f): 11:44am On Jun 01, 2008
and who is asking this question, isnt it pretty obvious that we are smarter than the minority. abeg leave that story, its not to be disputed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Married To A Short Girl / She Doesn't Allow Me / What Were The Activities You Engaged In A Day After Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.