Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? (2710 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2008
Oh I have no doubt in ma mind that girls are smart I actually feel they have an edge because of their intuitive thinking as against the males logical thinking. My problem is the way most (at least of the 1's I've met) act, is as though you don't have an ounce of sense in your brain and in the end they're actually the dumber of the lot.

I actually made a mistake bringing this up becos, like I learned recently (especially in the mind games guys/girls like to play) when you show some1 their mistakes they actually become better off, and at this point its better to allow them bask in the euphoria of their ignorance and always have the last smile. Works excellently for me grin grin grin
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by whitelexi(m): 1:15pm On Jun 10, 2008
@Topic:

Some, definitely not all wink
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by beauteous(f): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2008
@ topic YEAH cool
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by gentledove(f): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2008
@ poster,

Ladies are much more smarter - anytime, anyday. grin grin grin
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2008
Hey Gentledove. . . you just stated an opinion butressed with anyday anytime. . .

How come I see gals crying all the time for something as stupid as her guy dumping her cos she don't want sex (that doesn;t seem very smart to me).

A guy states clearly: I don't want a relationship just sex. . . and she goes around saying thats my boyfriend (and eventually breakdown when the contract is ended)

Even If he doesn't state it he tells her Heaven & stuff just to get laid and she knows the koko yet. . .

How come the most outrageous of lies work most of the time.

How come lies told by gals are as stupid as they come (No creativity)

Why can I get laid just by Borrowing a friends car (Not that I've ever had to) in one night.

Just a few instances. . . You can disprove or counter if you like
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2008
They are not. Both are just fools in love because at the end of the day each will have his own share of pay back!
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2008
Pay Back? Na Juju or wetin. . .
It is only the fly that refuses to leave the sh^t that gets flushed down
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2008
As you don see, you be 82 while I am 89. We nor belong to the same group so stay off!
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 5:05pm On Jun 10, 2008
82, 89, 69, 77. . . What d fu&k. I could give you an analogy that'll make you look ******

I hate confrontations [sup][b]I really do.[/[/b]sup]

So based on the package. . . Dey ur side; As I no comot for my own side
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2008
Persona82:

82, 89, 69, 77. . . What d fu&k. I could give you an analogy that'll make you look ******

I hate confrontations [sup][b]I really do.[/[/b]sup]

So based on the package. . . Dey your side; As I no comot for my own side

Irrelevant talks!
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 5:39pm On Jun 10, 2008
I couldn't agrre with you more. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Being Friends 1st Or Hitting It Immediately. Which Is Better? / What's up? / I Need A Husband For Marrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.