Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? (2709 Views)

Tight-Corner Situations Lovers Put Their Partners Through:Emusmith & Oliviaarims / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2008
and who is asking this question, isnt it pretty obvious that we are smarter than the minority. abeg leave that story, its not to be disputed

Just me,

Minority: are we a on a high horse here. I think its the haughtiness that makes it a tad bit difficult for y'all to actually see the truth
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by acidrop(f): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2008
huh? there aint no lie here. guys can be pretty dump
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2008
Persona82:

I actually feel a huge amount of pity for you.
My only sister is a Doctor (Best graduating student in her class by the way
Generalizing; still shows the relatively small amount of how smart you are.
Baseless. OH! I actually don't think the strings of words I have for you are appropriate, Lets try you for a start. Its quite obvious!!
As for me not being smart, well Its an opinion, Yes. But from a person who has shown that she got smartness on the low side of the report card. hmmm. Thats means very low credibility

Your sister is a doctor. . .but you're here yarning rubbish
Guess that's the "point" of the thread. . .you were wondering why your sister is smarter than you?
Maybe you should have stayed in school and shut the sh*t up!

funny how these people come up with my informations. . .when did I show you my report card?
Next you'll hear that 4Her is from another planet. . .people sha. . .what they wnt do to gossip
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by EccentricJ(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2008
dutty:

talking about smartness, what does 'rotflmao' stand for? anybody?

Rolling
On
The
Floor
Laughing
My
Ass
Off.
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2008
Yarning Rubbish, No my dear, you just see rubbish coz you're not smart enough to comprehend, (Not that there's much to comprehend anyways, thats whats so shocking about how below average you is.

No need to state qualifications here, lets just say Life's good

You seem to have personal beef with this thread. Might you have been tossed around by the scum of the earth simply because you weren't smart enough (Oh, my bad, Extremely Dumb)
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2008
Persona82:

Yarning Rubbish, No my dear, you just see rubbish because you're not smart enough to comprehend, (Not that there's much to comprehend anyways, thats whats so shocking about how below average you is.

No need to state qualifications here, lets just say Life's good

You seem to have personal beef with this thread. Might you have been tossed around by the scum of the earth simply because you weren't smart enough (Oh, my bad, Extremely Dumb)

Who left the broken record on

"you is"? talk about dumb. . .

nothing do you sha. . .

ok, we're not really. . .now plz hush wink
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2008
"you is"? talk about dumb. . .

hmmm, Sorry oh, You is (sic), Better?

Not really? <frowns>
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2008
Persona82:

hmmm, Sorry oh, You is (sic), Better?

Not really? <frowns>

warreva. . goodbye. .

Hope by the time tomorrow, you'll know the difference b/w "you is" and "you are" wink
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 4:35pm On Jun 01, 2008
<shakes head>
Thanks Professor
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2008
shakes head
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by acidrop(f): 12:36am On Jun 02, 2008
if na lie, let me throw one qiz in, lemme c which guy can answer it tongue
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Rebellious(f): 12:39am On Jun 02, 2008
@topic, of course we are.
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 02, 2008
Rebellious:

@topic, of course we are.
dnt mind his pepeye brain cool
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Esss(m): 12:58am On Jun 02, 2008
@ topic

Hmm na wah O

I reserve my comments.
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by acidrop(f): 5:43am On Jun 02, 2008
Esss:

@ topic

Hmm na wah O

I reserve my comments.
nooo , dont reserve now, talk it
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2008
if na lie, let me throw one qiz in, let me c which guy can answer it
smiley smiley smiley <waiting. . .>

dnt mind his pepeye brain

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed <Thinking out loud: and you wonder why they are called fish brains. . . hmmm. . . pity>
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2008
Persona82:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed <Thinking out loud: and you wonder why they are called fish brains. . . hmmm. . . pity>
Keep thinking darling. . .it does one good
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by acidrop(f): 6:30am On Jun 03, 2008
Persona82:

smiley smiley smiley <waiting. . .>

ok
no googleing ooo

a plane was travelling between america and australia, and crashed exactly at the middle that intersect the the two country. where would it be appropriate to bury the survivals?
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by acidrop(f): 10:01am On Jun 03, 2008
damn its been almost 10 hours now, and no body green post. b4 nko? c how the whole thread was growing on the guys posting. lol dem don hide now
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2008
Acidrop, U try Sorry I just got on.

Survivals? Are survivors now buried??

Plus b/w America n Australia is just water. . .

Toyin dear D'you really think I'd waste the time (that isn't enough) thinkin about fishes?
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by chiegemba(f): 8:59am On Jun 04, 2008
Hmmm! still observin lipsrsealed smiley
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by acidrop(f): 6:24am On Jun 05, 2008
Persona82:

Acidrop, You try Sorry I just got on.

Survivals? Are survivors now buried??

Plus b/w America n Australia is just water. . .

Toyin dear D'you really think I'd waste the time (that isn't enough) thinkin about fishes?

are u asnwering the question abi u are asking a question. c what i mean. any chick will know that a question demand an answer, but una turn d thing up side down, c u are answering a question, by proving another question. damn u guys are very smart. tongue
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Gabry(f): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2008
I'll say men and women are both intellignet in their own ways. Heres why.

In a males brain, the male is made to focus at one thing at a time. If you tell them to watch TV, sing and take care of the kids, some might do it but they cannot do it perfectly because they only can handle one thing at a time. Now this chracteristic has made them Intelligent because if you notice on earth, alot of skills are fully owned by men. Why? Because they focus on that thing and only that thing till they became a full grown professional and thats what made them intelligent.

Now, for the females. We females are made to do a few things at one time. So we can sit, Knit and watch TV and dance at the same time and we wont feel any stress if compared to the male dominant species. Although base on the statistics, most skills are fully succeeded and owned by men, but its proven that we can be multiskilled and also we could get many jobs done at one go which is why most females are more organize which makes us intelligent as well.

So I think to judge on which sex is smarter is a completely wrong thing cause God created us differently and we have our own uniqueness and if we work our differences as one, we will be a complete whole.
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2008
@gabrywyl: You've made an extremely salient point. Kinda supports stuff I know about yin-yang. Nice 1
My problem tho is Gals think/feel they're smarter

are u asnwering the question abi u are asking a question. c what i mean. any chick will know that a question demand an answer, but una turn d thing up side down, c u are answering a question, by proving another question. damn u guys are very smart.

Gone on long enough. . . In ur Opinion, chicks are smarter wink wink wink Hurray!!! go pop some bottles!!! ENJOY!
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by buzyDiva(f): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2008
@topic

no offense, but a lot of guys are too dump to realise anything. . .especially the naija ones, they just too daft. think with the f&*king D**ks and all they think relationship is all about is sex, sex, and more sex angry

My 5cent O . . oya make una begin with the insults tongue
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2008
I think that'll be the never ending game. . . Get sex without spending for the guys as against getting the good stuff without giving him any for the ladies
Thinking with his di*k. . . Yeah probably. . . He's partly the reason you're alive. Plus lets face it you got the stuff; he'll want it at all cost not minding if he looks foolish getting it as long as he gets it then its worth it.
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Gabry(f): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2008
Oh nooo, Please dont fight over this matter.

Persona82,
Yes, I believe that God created us to make the world balance and women were made to be intelligent at one part and the men made to be intelligent in another part. I think most people get it wrong and thinks one side is better off than the other but its not,

BuzyDiva,
No, Not all Nigerian guys are like that. I met alot of nice ones. Down to earth ones. And not all men are always thinking about sex all the time. Maybe the few which you have met are the rotten apples whom spoiled the name of other men as a whole lot. Please, dont have all this hatred for the opposite sex. After all, God created all of us and we bleed the same way.
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by acidrop(f): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2008
Persona82:

@gabrywyl: You've made an extremely salient point. Kinda supports stuff I know about yin-yang. Nice 1
My problem tho is Gals think/feel they're smarter

Gone on long enough. . . In your Opinion, chicks are smarter wink wink wink Hurray!!! go pop some bottles!!! ENJOY!

b4 nko? y wasting my time, i would have been popping the bottles tey tey
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2008
Thats the point my dear. . . The celebration of ignorance. NEAT!!
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by acidrop(f): 6:44am On Jun 10, 2008
Persona82:

Thats the point my dear. . . The celebration of ignorance. NEAT!!
na u know, theme to celebrate is alryt for me
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Persona82(m): 11:24am On Jun 10, 2008
@Acidrop: Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
The ignorant man woman always adores what she cannot understand.
Re: Are Ladies Really Smarter Than Their Partners? by Gabry(f): 11:55am On Jun 10, 2008
Guys and Girls,
Please, I dont think God would personally make who would be more dumber than who. God is fair and he/she knows what he/she is doing so please dont judge and criticize his/her work or he/she wont be too happy about it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Married To A Short Girl / How To Reveal Your Feelings / My Birthday!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.