Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

How God Delivered Me From Self-service - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Delivered Me From Self-service (29149 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: How God Delivered Me From Self-service by turl(m): 9:28pm On Aug 16, 2013
nelklyn: Truths be told mast**batn feels real good but I still feel it's immoral and one of the devil's 21st century tools and 95% of guys and ladies do it, you can pretend all you want. Don't judge yet, just read on.
I started mast**btng way too early like around 13. And by the time I was 17 I had up to 5 girlfriends if i count correctly and more gals still flocking around, Hey! What can I say, I mean i'm really handsome. Well all that didn't stop me from helping myself with authentic vaseline. Got to higher institution where I met this very beautiful girl that physically suits my requirements it still didn't stop me and plus the girl enjoyed self-servicing too more of like a "we did it together thing", dated more girls that still didn't change a thing. Then at a point I tried restraining myself several times but after like say 2 or 3 weeks I always wound up on the same top notch.
Well all that said and done, I've been clean for 4 months but mehn! It feels so difficult restraining especially since i've not had s*x for 6 months now. I'm always trying so hard to keep my eyes off beautiful girls so that I don't even start thinking of having s*x let alone start thinking of self-servicing and believe me these girls are making it so difficult for me.
I had to put this details here because some guy claimed he hasn't done it, which is hard to believe because it's a legend for most guys, then another said slow love making(i've had it all, slow and passionate, fast, rough and hard put it anyway you want it) and someone said getting married is the solution that's a totally wrong advice...marriage doesn't change anything and marriage isn't just about s*x. Another guy put up "Gen.38:9-10" Onan wasn't mast**btng he actually went in to his brother's wife and spilled it on the ground, so that doesn't justify that the Bible said anything about mast**batn. It's still not even in the ten commandments, which is one of the good reasons why I think the devil is advancing with technology.
Mast**btn might be good health-wise, reducing stress just as s*x does, being in your fantasy world with the most gorgeous lady that you can't have, not spending money and time wooing a lady and all that. But wait Oh! (guys) DON'T WE SEE THE POTENTIAL CHILDREN WE KILL?
It really takes God's GRACE, serious discipline and being occupied to overpower it's cravings.
I believe it is immoral.
Emmm! Judges what got y'all to say?...lol

poor guy..you probably get an erection when the wind blows.
The potential children you're talking about will always be there as long as you're capable of producing semen.

There's nothing wrong with beating your meat g, grab you some vaseline and knock yourself out.
Re: How God Delivered Me From Self-service by edwardjr: 1:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
turl:

poor guy..you probably get an erection when the wind blows.
The potential children you're talking about will always be there as long as you're capable of producing semen.

There's nothing wrong with beating your meat g, grab you some vaseline and knock yourself out.
dere is somthg wrng wit masturbatn my broda. Read Romans 1 to d end n u wil c where it stated dat because of dia continuous evil act, God left dem n dey became conscienceless(reprobate minds) n invent new ways of sinning(masturbation one of d new ways we sin).N/B:i jus paraphrased d verses in dat Roman.think abt dis man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bounties Of Jannat (paradise) / Christian Women Show Off Amazing Dance Steps While Dancing To 'Overdose' Song / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.