Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,484 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6034282 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (2854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:29am On May 03, 2017
Henry240:

From the recent NAF combat footage, what mode in your assessment was used in targeting BHT?

The targets were also mobile, not static.

Watch the video first, then give your assessment.

video resolution is not enough for me to make a call, also got to see the aircraft flight mode before weapon release/firing to come at a conclusion

but as F7 was involved and it was using bombs (noted one bang in the video) then it must have used CCIP initially then switched to CCRP mode to deliver the bomb.

in terms of flight profile it dived and then leveled out to deliver the bomb close /on the target.

alpha was using STRF mode
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:38am On May 03, 2017
nemesis2uagain:

video resolution is not enough for me to make a call, also got to see the aircraft flight mode before weapon release/firing to come at a conclusion

but as F7 was involved and it was using bombs (noted one bang in the video) then it must have used CCIP initially then switched to CCRP mode to deliver the bomb.

in terms of flight profile it dived and then leveled out to deliver the bomb close /on the target.

alpha was using STRF mode

You don't have to come to a conclusion, you don't have the data to come to a conclusion, that's why i said what do you think.

There were 3 bangs, 2 from the F-7, 1 from the Alpha jet and a strafing run from the Alpha jet. Watch it again.

Anyway thanks for your assessment. You are our favourite Indian spy. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 9:41am On May 03, 2017
Found a different link with more details..

provided is as follows;
*.12 MD-530F weaponized helicopters
*.24 heavy machine gun pods
*.24 M260 rocket pods
*.4,032 M151 high-explosive rockets
*.1,536 M274 smoke signature warhead rockets
*.400,000 rounds of .50 caliber ammunition
*.communications/navigation equipment
*.logistics support
*.training and technical assistance *. airframe and weapon system spare parts support,and field service support,
*.Special Assigned Airlift Mission (SAAM) flight delivery

http://m.waaytv.com/redstone_alabama/redstone-unit-proposes-million-helicopter-deal-to-kenya/article_478b2e66-2f9e-11e7-899e-cfa1452cb3ce.html

http://www.dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/kenya-md-530-aircraft

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On May 03, 2017
So, America is ending it's search for Joseph Kony. That's quite unfortunate considering all the noise CNN and other favourite propaganda tools from the muricans before and during the deployment of US "Special Forces" during the search.

The Special forces aren't so Special after all.

Anyway it's hard to be special when you spend so much time changing tires.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:46am On May 03, 2017
US special operations forces hunting for Kony

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2017
Henry240:
So, America is ending it's search for Joseph Kony. That's quite unfortunate considering all the noise CNN and other favourite propaganda tools from the muricans before and during the deployment of US "Special Forces" during the search.

Konyi must be a juju master.... Its been almost a decade the guy can't be found...part of bieng a pro is to know when to quit and swallow your pride....The US is right to pull out if up to now they haven't made headways... The guy will probable end up dying of natural causes in old age... How does a guy like that leading a rebel force manage to completely stay under the radar.... You mean to say no civilian or lower ranking rebels see him? There must have been someone who would snitch on him, or at least give a general direction of his hideouts..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:14am On May 03, 2017
Henry240:

You don't have to come to a conclusion, you don't have the data to come to a conclusion, that's why i said what do you think.

There were 3 bangs, 2 from the F-7, 1 from the Alpha jet and a strafing run from the Alpha jet. Watch it again.

Anyway thanks for your assessment. You are our favourite Indian spy. cheesy grin

what indian ? angry

me thinks u and Goebbel r related angry angry angry

as for spy why not grin

lol i do try to spy on the ladies but sadly not that successful grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On May 03, 2017
Fidha254:
Konyi must be a juju master.... Its been almost a decade the guy can't be found...part of bieng a pro is to know when to quit and swallow your pride....The US is right to pull out if up to now they haven't made headways... The guy will probable end up dying of natural causes in old age... How does a guy like that leading a rebel force manage to completely stay under the radar.... You mean to say no civilian or lower ranking rebels see him? There must have been someone who would snitch on him, or at least give a general direction of his hideouts..

No be small juju master! grin grin

He's the king of hide and seek. I'm questioning US special operations forces professionalism at all. That's not in doubt. What i question is the sensationalism of US media and the reporters at CNN, especially that CNN Pentagon corespondent Barbra Starr and the smaug on her face, "let's go help the poor defenceless Africans kind of look".

The whole hype before the deployment and during the deployment only to come to an abrupt end with no headway is rather shameful.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:20am On May 03, 2017
nemesis2uagain:

what indian ? angry

me thinks u and Goebbel r related angry angry angry

as for spy why not grin

lol i do try to spy on the ladies but sadly not that successful grin grin grin

Dude, you are Indian. We all know you are Indian, more importantly you know you are Indian. We know your location is around the region were there was a recent earthquake in India. cheesy

Goebbels, the Nazi? undecided undecided

What an odd comparison.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On May 03, 2017
Henry240:

Dude, you are Indian. We all know you are Indian, more importantly you know you are Indian. We know your location is around the region were there was a recent earthquake in India. cheesy

What an odd comparison.

tell that to the work place guys who call me Hitler angry

lol

ur evidence will not stand in any court of law, ............. forums, blogs etc grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 11:23am On May 03, 2017
Henry240:

if osama hide in africa,they would still be looking for him

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 11:27am On May 03, 2017
kenya general service unit officers during graduation

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 11:37am On May 03, 2017
newafricaken254:
kenya general service unit officers during graduation

I'm not sure what to comment on their height, I'll pretend I didn't see that.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 11:43am On May 03, 2017
Frumentius, ssaengine, MikeCZA, Patches.. Does anyone know anything about this unit on black Ford Focus ST's. I have been pulled off twice already for searches, they seem to be traffic control related.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fabselad(m): 12:11pm On May 03, 2017
Henry240:

No be small juju master! grin grin

He's the king of hide and seek. I'm questioning US special operations forces professionalism at all. That's not in doubt. What i question is the sensationalism of US media and the reporters at CNN, especially that CNN Pentagon corespondent Barbra Starr and the smaug on her face, "let's go help the poor defenceless Africans kind of look".

The whole hype before the deployment and during the deployment only to come to an abrupt end with no headway is rather shameful.

YEAH JUST LIKE NAIJA DEM DI SING ABOUBAKAR SHEKAOU'S DEAD LIKE 6 TIMES BUT THE GUY STILL DEY DI MAKE NOISE.U WON'T QUESTION THOSE GUYS PROFESSIONALISM WHEN YOU KNOW THE DIDN'T HAVE 100% RESOUCES DEPLOYED AND REMEMBER THAT DOES SPECIAL FORCES WORKED OR WRE OUT TO BACK UP UGANDAN SPECIAL FORCES. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 03, 2017
fabselad:

YEAH

Irrational rant!

You have been noticed.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 03, 2017
Nigerian Army MRLS

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by newafricaken254: 12:49pm On May 03, 2017
sudan mig-29

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 03, 2017
Nigerian army school of infantry, British rendering a medical and counter IED course.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 12:57pm On May 03, 2017
Fidha254:
Not really.

He's supported by some country next to Uganda.

He can run but will eventually find himself on the sights of some soldier's rifle. Like others e.g Jonas Savimbi.

He's not inside Uganda. He is using the conflicts in CAR, South Sudan, DRC, Southern parts of Sudan to his advantage. But I believe his in a nice house in one of Uganda's neighbours.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 1:42pm On May 03, 2017
This is the third time I've seen Helmets on women look like that.... Is it a hair thing or do women need different helmets

Amani Training Village
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 1:42pm On May 03, 2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 1:59pm On May 03, 2017
Henry240:

Oga Henry make una no Yap too much o grin grin
Make we just getam one sisi nau cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 2:04pm On May 03, 2017
Henry240:

What an odd comparison.
Com'on Nemesis you are hilarious.Do you really think we Nigerians believe what you are saying.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 2:08pm On May 03, 2017
Kony is being State protected and America was never really serious about capturing him.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 03, 2017
US marines and Moroccan soldiers

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 03, 2017
Exercise shared Accord in planning

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 03, 2017
Botswana Air Force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 03, 2017
Nigerian Air Force Agusta A109 LUH armed with a 50.Caliber

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 6:13pm On May 03, 2017
jakeporeshenko:
Opp shared Accord in planning
*Exercise*

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 03, 2017

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 03, 2017
jakeporeshenko:

Who are these, Somali?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (2854) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.