Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1740) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5952473 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (2841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
Henry240:
Nigeria's Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing rolls out new security trucks.

Hope una know say this innoson man na scam abi.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
rugged7:
LoL...

I knew the government sycophantic hacks like Iblawi will show up. grin

To find a way to prove my story wrong. Just as you and others foam at the mouth anytime you see any anti buhari post.

But you know me by now, bros i don't give a fuqqq about you "psycophants".

However, i'm concerned about the family of the dead soldier who are wailing everywhere on social media.

An elementary search with his name will reveal all- the family crying that the Nigeria miitary buried him without informing them 1st.

I sincerely hate ALL you government lackeys and sycophantic buharideens.

Thunder will fire you there.

RIP to the dead soldier

Foolish post.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
RIP Soldier Alozie Chris
Choral leader, survived by wife and son
Killed by boko haram on 12th August 2018
Betrayed by the country he served.
We will never forget you
See his story @chidiadaghubu on Twitter
B4 sycophants like Iblawi will accuse me of lying

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2018
rugged7:

See his story @chidiadaghubu on Twitter
B4 sycophants like Iblawi will accyuse me of lying
But sir, nobody accused u of lying, they only wanted a solid reconfirmation...all this (sycophants) ain't necessary...

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
He is a scam because he is an igbo man producing re-enforced vehicles.
And competing with your proforce produced by a yoruba man.
Meanwhile the man has been on ground for donkey years
and started producing weaponised vehicles long before proforce
But because una hate igbo man, "he is a scam"
You want his business to die.
That is why God is punishing that country.
People wey no do una anything, you have decided to persecute.
I heard all una bank managers are re-locating to canada?
Una for stay nah, sebi nah una vote in the lifeless one??
Fuqqqqing tribalistic scum
God no dey sleep.

jteku:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 5:10pm On Sep 18, 2018
Guy, LEAVE me and them- You are there while he is calling the post a "foolish post"
They know me very well on this thread.
even b4 here on beegeagles blog.
i know the sycophants very well.
I can hear their slimy propagandist voice and posts coming from a mile away.

Imagine soldiers openly crying that they are fighting with "little or no weapons"
where is the $1 billion buhari appropriated??
Soldiers dying on account of government negligence is no fuqqing joke!!!

Just leave me and them.
Just know that i will call out any bullshit

Field0Marshall:

But sir, nobody accused u of lying, they only wanted a solid reconfirmation...all this (sycophants) ain't necessary...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
Non Nigerians from gambia and Niger are the ones informing Nigerian families of their dead loved ones.
While the Nigerian Army deny the very existence of these brave soldiers
Read the post of @winnie_wesley on twitter.
Her relative is a Nigerian soldier who also died this august.
She also points to how boko haram are surrounding and annihilating FOBs at will.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by rugged7(m): 6:52pm On Sep 18, 2018
RIP Lance corporal Olalekan
Killed by boko haram insurgents end of August

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 6:55pm On Sep 18, 2018
rugged7:
God no dey sleep.

Dude both companies have both level playing ground and the NA purchases from Proforce and IVM.

Please your racism comments would further derail the thread discussion. IVM is here to stay and no can stop it, it's contributing her own quasar to the economy and growth of these nation.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 7:09pm On Sep 18, 2018
1. NAF ATR 42 with an A-Jet background

2. NPF Bell 429

3 & 4 NPF practicing with a crossbow.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 7:15pm On Sep 18, 2018
rugged7:
God no dey sleep.

Nope I wasn't reffering to him being a scammer because he is Igbo.....I no wan open him yanch here but if u can get me your email I would send a picture.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2018
jteku:

hmmmmmm he scam you?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
jteku:

Nope I wasn't reffering to him being a scammer because he is Igbo.....I no wan open him yanch here but if u can get me your email I would send a picture.
pix of the same vehicle in China or what?

if you don't trust the car don't buy simply. no let people invade this thread to come spoil am
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by slimthugchimee2(m): 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
rugged7:
God no dey sleep.

I started laffing at the bolded, the guy na massive hypocrite aswear grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
rugged7:
Guy, LEAVE me and them- You are there while he is calling the post a "foolish post"
They know me very well on this thread.
even b4 here on beegeagles blog.
i

You can continue ranting like an illiterate, but nobody knows you from anywhere!

Probably posting meaningless rants and insults in the thread is the only thing that gives your life meaning.

I will not want to take that away from you. Now, go ahead.

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2018
giles14:
pix of the same vehicle in China or what?

if you don't trust the car don't buy simply. no let people invade this thread to come spoil am

E good say u ma see am, na re-badge him de always do ooh.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2018
jln115:
Ground clearance at the front looks a bit low!! Will have to wait and see what the actual production vehicle looks like.....if thy ever get an order.

I doubt these guys will ever get an order. The Turks who've partnered with Milkor have now brought out a production line on APCs, UAVs, Naval and Cyber/EW.
Milkor was doing just fine producing grenade launchers and armour sights.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
rugged7:
God no dey sleep.

Now u coming out clean.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 10:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
I guess they let the loonies out for a few hours today lol.
To those with issues with Nigeria, how about you start your own blog, have your own followers and continue your mind poisoning there?
Be mature enough to understand that our support for the military has to do with our love and prayers for those soldiers living and going through hell in the field , not military brass, not the President.
But i guess it takes a mature and stable mind to understand this.

12 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2018
South African Air Force Helicopter Crash

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 10:56pm On Sep 18, 2018
jteku:

E good say u ma see am, na re-badge him de always do ooh.
and so what no body force you to buy.
atleast him dey rebrand ,na wetin you don contribute to the growth of this country. I no blame the person wer call you tribalised fellow.

bad belle everywhere.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 19, 2018
Henry240:
South African Air Force Helicopter Crash

Henry, if you're going to extract photos and stories from Dean's and Darren's feeds, please do the honourable thing and credit them.
They don't charge for their content but they don't - and neither does anybody - look kindly upon piracy.

On South African defence fora we call this sort of thing stealing.
Do the needful lest I brand you the other "t" word as well.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jelal07: 12:49am On Sep 19, 2018
Field0Marshall:

no mind the dvmmy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jelal07: 12:52am On Sep 19, 2018
rugged7:
LOL. Nigerian hypocrites.

Bidexiii. Don't start this rubbish with me. Go and correct your English. It is not racism.

Why don't you ask him to tell you why innoson is a scam?

Nothing I have said there is tribalistic. The problem with you people is that you hate when the mirror is turned round and facing you.

Bros, I will not be shut up.

I will tell the truth, and the truth will set your sycophantic, tribalistic hearts free.

which hole did this animal crawl out of? Were 7 born to be silly or something? Are u normal?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by HORRORIZON: 1:04am On Sep 19, 2018
Henry240:
Nigeria's Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing rolls out new security trucks.

I wonder when Innoson will begin marketing there vehicles outside of Nigeria.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 19, 2018
I think our fellow contributor on this thread "Greenandgold" is owed a few ZAR (only tradable African currency still worth something against USD$ grin grin grin) for his/her suggestions on an amourmoured vehicle here.

Same thing against the Milkor 4x4, privately this time?

PICS: Greenandgold's improvements on the ARA.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:23am On Sep 19, 2018
61mech
not the cramped interior of a Ratel no?

PIC: Badger 1:1 simulator currently in use with the SA Army Armour Formation. Formation? Can't wait till we go back to proper military terms like divisions, corps etc.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 4:48am On Sep 19, 2018
giles14:
and so what no body force you to buy.
atleast him dey rebrand ,na wetin you don contribute to the growth of this country. I no blame the person wer call you tribalised fellow.

bad belle everywhere.

Chairman this your attack on me is becoming much, it doesn't matter if the guy is Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, a scammer is a scammer, he re badge cars for God sake, I posted with good faith, stop making as if I did a personal attack.

And why asking what I have done for this country, you don't know me and what I have done, but what I know is I don't re badge other peoples product

(1) (2) (3) ... (1737) (1738) (1739) (1740) (1741) (1742) (1743) ... (2841) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: xwolverine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.