Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,420 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5957999 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (2842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 9:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
NNSBS

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:39am On Feb 26, 2020
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 4:25am On Feb 26, 2020
hmm

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:32am On Feb 26, 2020
Some pictures I came across from the SADF.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:34am On Feb 26, 2020
I think these guys are Special Forces or Paratroopers from the South-African Defence Force.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:36am On Feb 26, 2020
More pictures from South-Africa

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2020
SADF troops providing irregular fire

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2020

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:40am On Feb 26, 2020
South-African army

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:42am On Feb 26, 2020
I believe these guys are special forces or paratroopers

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:45am On Feb 26, 2020
Armoured Personnel Carrier from South-Africa

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2020
Nigerian Navy Commandos.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 26, 2020
kabe1:
I think these guys are Special Forces or Paratroopers from the South-African Defence Force.
SFs
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2020
kabe1:
SADF troops providing irregular fire
just a typo I think but SANDF
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2020
kabe1:
I believe these guys are special forces or paratroopers
SFs
kabe1:
Armoured Personnel Carrier from South-Africa
IFV
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by joshingjosh(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2020
kabe1:
Nigerian Navy Commandos.

Where do you get these your pictures from??..I love them cool grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2020
joshingjosh:

Where do you get these your pictures from??..I love them cool grin
flintlock exercise
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nigerian Navy SBS

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
Nigerian soldiers

Nigerian military camouflage is definitely one of the best in the world.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2020
kabe1:
Nigerian soldiers

Nigerian military camouflage is definitely one of the best in the world.
Imo I'd like to see a more standardised approach towards camo patterns, it just seems to me there are a bunch of different camo patterns within the Nigerian defence force!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
jln115:
Imo I'd like to see a more standardised approach towards camo patterns, it just seems to me there are a bunch of different camo patterns within the Nigerian defence force!

There are only two types for regular soldiers across the army, navy and air force.

This above, and the woodland.

Only special units have different types.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
kabe1:

There are only two types for regular soldiers across the army, navy and air force.

This above, and the woodland.

Only special units have different types.
There is at least 3 or 4 worn by your regular soldiers!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 2:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
jln115:

You're talking rubbish.

There are only two types issued to Nigerian troops.

You claim you're an old member but you keep making dumb posts like your dumb soldiers.

Old cammo patterns are no longer issued to Nigerian soldiers, they have been fazed out.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
kabe1:

You're talking rubbish.

There are only two types issued to Nigerian troops.

You claim you're an old member but you keep making dumb posts like your dumb soldiers.

Old cammo patterns are no longer issued to Nigerian soldiers, they have been fazed out.
Dude the photo is from two years ago..........Its not old!!

Do you have any proof that old camo patterns have been phased out for the new ones or are you just sucking that from your thumb?

BTW my posts were civil and i had no ill intent, You are way to sensitive bro!!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
jln115:
bro we have only two camo.
Kabe1 be careful with the way you speak to others you're just too abusive. If I were admin I would have banned u a long time for months can't u oppose someone without insulting.

13 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 2:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
jln115:

Do you have any proof that old camo patterns have been phased out for the new ones or are you just sucking that from your thumb?

The purpose for that post was driven by ill-intent. Stop playing the victim.

I saw through it, and responded appropriately.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2020
Toju200:
bro we have only two camo.
Kabe1 be careful with the way you speak to others you're just too abusive. If I were admin I would have banned u a long time for months can't u oppose someone without insulting.
Go back to begging for pictures.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by cutievik: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
kabe1:

Go back to begging for pictures.
Shut up your fuvking mouth this big Pig!, He made a vaild point and i expected you to apologised and move on*
Stop being a bitćh kid and know when to react appropriately. DAMN!

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by cutievik: 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2020
jln115:

Really sorry about that rant above, you didn't deserve it at all. Yes, atm we have multiple camos but they're active measures already put inplace to mitigate this excesses and unify purpose**
One love man..Big shout outs to all mature minds keeping this thread up!

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:14pm On Feb 26, 2020
cutievik:
Shut up your fuvking mouth this big Pig!, He made a vaild point and i expected you to apologised and move on*
Stop being a bitćh kid and know when to react appropriately. DAMN!
You're a hopeless son of a dog.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by cutievik: 3:15pm On Feb 26, 2020
kabe1:

You're a hopeless son of a dog.

Tell that to your father!! You piglet! You should've been ashamed of yourself, your assimilation level and your poor communication skills for failing to recognize a harmless post*

You a disgrace to Educated fellows. Bastard*

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (2842) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.