Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5992530 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) ... (2846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Turkish soldiers in Idlib under heavy airstrikes

https://mobile.twitter.com/warsmonitoring/status/1233116326903898112
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Throwback Thursday (1996): SA Navy and Air Force vessels visiting New York after joint exercises with 25 vessels from 17 nations in the Caribbean.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SuperSixSeven: 1:12am On Feb 28, 2020
SuperSixSeven:
They replaced the Mepro M21 sight with a superior EOTech on this NNSBS Tavor. It is rugged an reliable but some users claim that the Mepro M21 is not performing good in certain light conditions, eg when shooting from a shaded or darker area and your target is in lit area.

It is not a EOTech. Very likely a Falke II on the Tavor - this model can be also used along with Night Vision Googles.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 4:09am On Feb 28, 2020
SuperSixSeven:
They replaced the Mepro M21 sight with a superior EOTech on this NNSBS Tavor. It is rugged an reliable but some users claim that the Mepro M21 is not performing good in certain light conditions, eg when shooting from a shaded or darker area and your target is in lit area.
Yeah, worse off the paint pills off too but it's not EO tech sha
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 6:43am On Feb 28, 2020
nemesis grandpa grin grin

jln115:
who's intelligence?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2020
Sizzorkay:
nemesis grandpa grin grin

aahh
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Algerian Air Force MI-24 attack helicopter.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Seaward Defence Boat 3
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
kabe1:
Algerian Air Force MI-24 attack helicopter.
super hind.... Built in South Africa cool
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:20pm On Feb 28, 2020
jln115:

Upgraded is the right word.

You see what you're doing here, just like with the uniform, intentionally provoking a response.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
jln115:
ATE upgrade not built pls o don't start grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
kabe1:
Seaward Defence Boat 3
no pics attached...
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Combined military exercise between Nigerian army, Nigerian navy, Moroccan Special Forces, Camerounian Special Forces and British Marine Commandos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kao9WJ5BIQ

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
The
@NigAirForce
Commander, AM Sadique Abubakar recently revealed to me the #JF-17s will be housed at Makurdi Air Base or at Bauchi currently being modernised. I guess later will be used for anti Boko Haram terrorist (BHT) ops in north east. The jets will be delivered in Nov.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
kabe1:
The
@NigAirForce
Commander, AM Sadique Abubakar recently revealed to me the #JF-17s will be housed at Makurdi Air Base or at Bauchi currently being modernised. I guess later will be used for anti Boko Haram terrorist (BHT) ops in north east. The jets will be delivered in Nov.
I suspect Markudi AFB.
Air defense group
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
Toju200:
ATE upgrade not built pls o don't start grin grin
yeah I know........ Just wanted to see kabe1's reaction wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
kabe1:

Upgraded is the right word.

You see what you're doing here, just like with the uniform, intentionally provoking a response.

Relax bro cool....... Was just making a joke, but you are right, I intentionally said built just to see if you are still as sensitive as before.... Seems like you still are.

I mean it's pretty obvious South Africa doesn't build Mi24s, hence I thought you'll find the sarcasm in my post, guess I was wrong wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Toju200:
no pics attached...
his fvcking with you grin grin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
jln115:
his fvcking with you grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin .
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
shadowprimezero:

I disagree. Turkey has an extremely formidable force currently on station in Idlib. The only thing that's currently keeping the Turks at bay is Russia's air superiority in N Syria. The only things the Turks currently lack are air defences which they seem poised to address. Air security for the Turks in Idlib would dramatically tip the balance in their favour as we saw in Nayran a few days ago

I told you what would happen. The first rule if war fighting :pick your battles wisely! Tbh the Turks are either dumber or more delusional than I thought.

Turkish officials have blamed the[b] Syrian regime for the attack, but several sources in Idlib and unverified footage of the nighttime strike suggested it had been carried out by the Russian air force[/b], which has helped Damascus conduct a ferocious three-month-old offensive on Idlib.

Russia’s defence ministry denied on Friday that its planes had carried out the strike but said Turkish troops should not have been in the Idlib area and had given no warning of their presence to the Syrian government.

[url][/url]https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/27/dozens-of-turkish-soldiers-killed-in-strike-in-idlib-in-syria-reports-say

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
kikuyu1:

I told you what would happen. The first rule if war fighting :pick your battles wisely! Tbh the Turks are either dumber or more delusional than I thought.

[url][/url]https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/27/dozens-of-turkish-soldiers-killed-in-strike-in-idlib-in-syria-reports-say

You purge your officer corps because of political paranoia and then embark on military misadventures.
Play stupid games and win...

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
jln115:
aahh

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHw7VHhegqU

Turks firing stinger at russian Su24
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Reportedly after that an airstrike destroyed the location from where the stinger was fired

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2020

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Turks have invoked article 4 of NATO

After opening its borders with Europe to refugees

This is what I call blackmail ottoman style

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
nemesis8u:
You're a regular reader on SouthFront grin grin grin

What's your moniker?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by seankafor(m): 9:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
nemesis8u:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHw7VHhegqU

Turks firing stinger at russian Su24
dem for fire rpg join undecided

Mumu people

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
kemicalreact:
You're a regular reader on SouthFront grin grin grin

What's your moniker?

Southfront ?

First time hearing it

What makes u think so ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
kabe1:
Breaking News

At least 34 Turkish soldiers killed in air strike in Syria's Idlib, watchdog says

At least 34 Turkish soldiers were killed in air strikes in Syria's Idlib on Thursday, the Syrian Observatory, a war monitor, reported.

An earlier account by the local governor in the southeastern province of Hatay, Rahmi Dogan, said nine soldiers died in the bombardment. Dogan said the wounded soldiers were brought to hospitals in Turkey.

the situation might be escalating. I think Ethiopia and Algeria are users of this air defense system that seems not to be able to defend itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dITiQ8cnSC4&feature=emb_title&app=desktop
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
Some UAE pantsirs were plinked in Libya.

Guessing the video is of the same

Anyways feeling sorry for the Kurds and Syrians
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 5:49am On Feb 29, 2020
nemesis8u:

Southfront ?

First time hearing it

What makes u think so ?
The used that image in one of their topics. They probably lifted that image. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) ... (2846) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)