Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5985697 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 7:59am On Feb 29, 2020
Turkish drone tech and EW capabilities are scary AF! For anyone doubting Turkish military strength, Over the past 72hrs, Ankara has obliterated the SyAA in idlib with hundrends of targets hit and almost a hundred SPA, Tanks, MRLS, helicopters and APC's destroyed. To think it's actual operation against the Assad Regime hasn't even commenced yet!!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 8:02am On Feb 29, 2020
shadowprimezero:
Turkish drone tech and EW capabilities are scary AF! For anyone doubting Turkish military strength, Over the past 72hrs, Ankara has obliterated the SyAA in idlib with hundrends of targets hit and almost a hundred SPA, Tanks, MRLS, helicopters and APC's destroyed. To think it's actual operation against the Assad Regime hasn't even commenced yet!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/CombatFootage/comments/farwvg/turkish_drones_destroy_syrian_forces_in_idlib/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 9:10am On Feb 29, 2020
NAF Regiment

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 9:50am On Feb 29, 2020
Pls guys I wanna ask some questions
1.How powerful is the mi35m cannon
2.is it capable of inflicting heavy damages on a tank.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 10:54am On Feb 29, 2020
shadowprimezero:
NAF Regiment
No offense but this guy doesn't look like someone who passed through training.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:57am On Feb 29, 2020
CaptainStephen:
No offense but this guy doesn't look like someone who passed through training.

He is an actor. They are currently shooting an action movie with NAF Regiment personnel.

He is not a soldier.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
kemicalreact:
The used that image in one of their topics. They probably lifted that image. grin grin

Got it from Twitter wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Toju200:
Pls guys I wanna ask some questions.

One cannot quantify the answer to such a question .

It is matter of probabilities depending on the tank ballistic protection , AoA etc

Higher probability is low damage
Low probability is heavy damage

MI35 pilots will not engage a modern well protected MBT with the MI35 cannon. Possibility is very low.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 12:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
nemesis8u:

One cannot quantify the answer to such a question .

It is matter of probabilities depending on the tank ballistic protection , AoA etc

Higher probability is low damage
Low probability is heavy damage

MI35 pilots will not engage a modern well protected MBT with the MI35 cannon .

I asked because I had an argument with a guy on Facebook who claimed he's a NAF personnel. He said a mi35m doesn't have back door gunners and the cannon of the mi35m is same as the 12.7 guns mounted on guntrucks.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Toju200:
I asked because I had an argument with a guy on Facebook who claimed he's a NAF personnel. He said a mi35m doesn't have back door gunners and the cannon of the mi35m is same as the 12.7 guns mounted on guntrucks.

Depends weather ur mi35m have 12.7 or 23 or 30 calibre cannons

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 1:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
nemesis8u:

Depends weather ur mi35m have 12.7 or 23 or 30 calibre cannons
exactly what I was telling him.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 4:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
kabe1:

He is an actor. They are currently shooting an action movie with NAF Regiment personnel.

He is not a soldier.
oh thanks for the info
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 4:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Boko Haram members who confidently disguised as UN officials trying to sneak into Maiduguri were caught at Maimalari Barrack Checking Point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by seankafor(m): 4:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
jteku:
Boko Haram members who confidently disguised as UN officials trying to sneak into Maiduguri were caught at Maimalari Barrack Checking Point.
kudos to the troops that intercepted them
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 5:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
jteku:

It is a training. Pls reconfirm this news
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by realnas(m): 6:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
jteku:
how were they able to obtain vehicles ,flak jackets and identity cards ?Could it be possible that they have infiltrated UNICEF?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 10:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
SAAF Hawk unleashing a strafing run

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
Super Tucano which provided close air support during flintlock exercise 2020.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
(Deleted)
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 10:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
realnas:
how were they able to obtain vehicles ,flak jackets and identity cards ?Could it be possible that they have infiltrated UNICEF?
Confirmed as fake news
UN simulation training.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 01, 2020
Toju200:
Pls guys I wanna ask some questions
1.How powerful is the mi35m cannon
the cannon won't do much against modern tanks
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:51am On Mar 01, 2020
Copied.

"By allowing Turkey to operate armed drones over Idlib, Russian command (Putin & Co.) showing total disregard not only for the lives of the Syrian but also their own soldiers in Syria".

"Russians are embarassing themselves, who will want to side with them in the future if they are betraying their allies and using them as bargaining chips?".

After 9 years of war and the Syrian army side almost winning, why would the Russians want to errode the gains they have made.

Putting the lives of Russian soldiers and their Syrian allies at risk.

America won't do such a thing.

The Russians allowed America bomb Serbia, now they are allowing Turkey bomb Syria, including endangering their own troops.

Cc: Nemesis2u, kindly break this down. What is this so?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:12am On Mar 01, 2020
Senegalese soldiers

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:15am On Mar 01, 2020
Nigerian soldiers

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fabselad(m): 10:27am On Mar 01, 2020
CAMEROONIAN BIR ALPHA IN flintlock 2020

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:29am On Mar 01, 2020
Breaking News

SU-24 shot down in Syria.

I hope it's a Russian plane. This conflict needs to end quickly, and this would be the best way to end it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TSKMap/status/1234045082527043584?s=09
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fabselad(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2020
Cemeroonian BIR Alpha using Vhs-2 bullpup assault rifle

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fabselad(m): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2020
kabe1:
Breaking News

SU-24 shot down in Syria.

I hope it's a Russian plane. This conflict needs to end quickly, and this would be the best way to end it.

Hmm it's getting serious. Hope things calm down
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2020
fabselad:

Hmm it's getting serious. Hope things calm down

I hope it is a Russian plane, it's the only way for the conflict in that region and in Libya to calm down.

Militants and weapons are been shipped to Libya, the next place they'll turn to is the Sahel region and Northeast Nigeria.

Russia needs to stop acting cowardly and end this conflict with military force.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2020
fabselad:
Cemeroonian BIR Alpha using Vhs-2 bullpup assault rifle

I didn't know Cameroun use this weapon. Where is it made?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by fabselad(m): 10:36am On Mar 01, 2020
kabe1:

I hope it is a Russian plane, it's the only way for the conflict in that region and in Libya to calm down.

Militants and weapons are been shipped to Libya, the next place they'll turn to is the Sahel region and Northeast Nigeria.

Russia needs to stop acting cowardly and end this conflict with military force.

I don't hope for such my brother. I hope its a syrian plane

(1) (2) (3) ... (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) (2032) (2033) (2034) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.