Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,598 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2327) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5973398 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nigerian DSS Shock troopers conducting simulation exercise

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2021
DSS Shock troopers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2021
kabe1:
DSS Shock troopers

Omo these DSS troopers they impress me O, which way forward NA.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2021
Seems the tucano's are home already

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2021
jteku:
Seems the tucano's are home already
This picture was taken in USA though. Are you sure they are in-country?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2021
Driving yesterday and saw this Mrap packing in the NA residence in kaduna but couldnt get a pix because of the presence of security officials, how ever I drove pass today and got this pix. At a time when Mrap are needed in the front lines what are they doing in cities, what attack would require the use of a MRAP in the cities when we have APC 's to manage such situations.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2021
Xbee007:

This picture was taken in USA though. Are you sure they are in-country?

Not sure but this was my source.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2021
jteku:

Not sure but this was my source.
So many people are saying it is here already but no definitive proof yet.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NTSA: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2021
Stargate254:
Do you know what the standoff was about?
The Somali central government wanted to expel Kenyan forces from Kismayo and replace them with Ethiopians to counter the Kenyan influence. Apparently, Kenyan forces have a huge influence in Kismayo politics since 2012. https://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/tea/news/east-africa/kenya-congratulates-madobe-for-winning-jubbaland-poll-1425600

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by NTSA: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2021
A Kenyan soldier competes during the 11th annual Warrior Competition, at the King Abdullah II Special Operation Training Center, in Amman 2019
Kenyans managed to take part in the King’s Challenge in which only the top 15 teams from 37 original starters participated.we managed 2nd place in one of the events dubbed (nightshade)

15 April:- Night Shade

1st place: 1st Jordan ~ Counter-Terror (71st)
2nd place: 2nd Kenya ~ MOI Counter-Terror
3rd place: 3rd Slovakia ~ 5th Special Forces

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by cutievik: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2021
jteku:
Driving yesterday and saw this Mrap packing in the NA residence in kaduna but couldnt get a pix because of the presence of security officials, how ever I drove pass today and got this pix. At a time when Mrap are needed in the front lines what are they doing in cities, what attack would require the use of a MRAP in the cities when we have APC 's to manage such situations.

Unmanned!! I have issues with this method of packing critical assets in this manner..

If bandits attack now, they would surely abandoned this APC to be burnt..
We don't learn..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 8:33am On Jul 09, 2021
Su-30MKA with ilyushine 78 tanker .Algerian AF

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2021
Nigerian Army truck involve in an accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ESdn1OFcmc
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2021
Yak 130 . AAF

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2021
Landing Logistic ships . AN

This days, independence day events

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 10:05am On Jul 09, 2021
jteku:
Nigerian Army truck involve in an accident

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ESdn1OFcmc
non died

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2021
104th operational manoeuver regiment . Algeria

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Flanker: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2021
Meko A200 , AN

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 11:36am On Jul 09, 2021
SA Shipyards in Durban, busy with the bow section of the SA Navy's new hydrographic vessel.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Lurker4Long:
SA Shipyards in Durban, busy with the bow section of the SA Navy's new hydrographic vessel.

Shouldn't they have gone past this stage by now?

I think it's an old picture.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Lurker4Long: 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2021
kabe1:

Shouldn't they have gone past this stage by now?

I think it's an old picture.
Correct. The most recent press release says they've completed 8 out of 10 sections but alas, I could only find this picture.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SuperSixSeven: 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2021
kabe1:
DSS Shock troopers

Love the photos but there is absolute no need for sensational captions like "shock troopers".

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2021
SuperSixSeven:

Love the photos but there is absolute no need for sensational captions like "shock troopers".

Can you describe them?

How would you identify them for caption purposes?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
kabe1:

Can you describe them?

How would you identify them for caption purposes?
DSS SOF or
DSS HRT(Hostage Rescue Team)
DSS assault Team

No need for shock or storm troopers

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:34pm On Jul 09, 2021
Toju200:

DSS SOF or
DSS HRT(Hostage Rescue Team)
DSS assault Team

No need for shock or storm troopers

When you post your own photos, you can give it whatever caption you like.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
DSS Shock troopers conduct simulation exercise in Abuja

9 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
kabe1:

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2021
I wonder how much was paid to those guys that acted the civilian victims because they did it a bit much.

Nigerians just like cruise. I saw a picture of one man actually crying.
grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2021
kabe1:

Some are holding two rifles.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 4:21pm On Jul 09, 2021
Nigerian Navy SBS training with US Army Green Berets

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2021
kabe1:

When you post your own photos, you can give it whatever caption you like.
it's not just about giving it caption guy
We should know their actual name.
For the mean time their names might fall within what I mentioned I dunno

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2021
kabe1:
Nigerian Navy SBS training with US Army Green Berets
Is that a mannequin to the left of the woman! shocked

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2324) (2325) (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) ... (2843) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.