Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5952908 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) ... (2841) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MUTERIKA(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2021
This morning in EKWULOBIA, AGUATA local government of ANAMBRA, i saw a combined patrol of NIGERIAN ARMY and NIGERIAN NAVY with some badass weapons. What caught my eyes were the two MRAPs, can't really remember the name but i think it starts with "P" not proforce though. Those things are damn huge and enough to create the fear of GOD in someone. Navy and their AGL on every other hilux is funny. GOD BLESS OUR ARMED FORCES

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Whyem15: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2021
MUTERIKA:
This morning in EKWULOBIA, AGUATA local government of ANAMBRA, i saw a combined patrol of NIGERIAN ARMY and NIGERIAN NAVY with some badass weapons. What caught my eyes were the two MRAPs, can't really remember the name but i think it starts with "P" not proforce though. Those things are damn huge and enough to create the fear of GOD in someone. Navy and their AGL on every other hilux is funny. GOD BLESS OUR ARMED FORCES

Phantom II APC

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MUTERIKA(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2021
Whyem15:

Phantom II APC
exactly, the MRAP is damn huge and scary

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kaplip(m): 8:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia

Russia and Ethiopia on Monday signed a military cooperation agreement, according to media reports.

The agreement came at the conclusion of three days of deliberations held as part of the military technical cooperation forum in the Ethiopian capital Addis Ababa.

Finance Division State Minister of the Ethiopian National Defense Force Martha Liwij said the agreements will have a “paramount significance” in transforming the longstanding relations between the two nations to a higher level, according to the local broadcaster FANA.

"The agreement will be focusing on transforming capacity of the [Ethiopian] national defense force in knowledge, skill and technology spheres," it said.

Russia has long been one of Ethiopia's leading suppliers of military hardware.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/russia-ethiopia-ink-military-cooperation-agreement/2302337#
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:45pm On Jul 12, 2021
Nigerian Navy Ezugwu MRAP

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:45am On Jul 13, 2021
Older image of Seaward Defence Boat 3

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2021
kabe1:
Older image of Seaward Defence Boat 3

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nigerian made Proforce Police/ Law Enforcement APC

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2021
I once asked if it's possible NN use jet packs to board ships in this thread but the I too knows almost ate me.
But from what am seeing we are very close to that, enjoy this video of NN over the horizon maritime surveillance, FALCON EYE.

https://www.facebook.com/100000346959377/posts/4378972788790910/

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
jteku:
I once asked if it's possible NN use jet packs to board ships in this thread but the I too knows almost ate me.
But from what am seeing we are very close to that, enjoy this video of NN over the horizon maritime surveillance, FALCON EYE.

That's nice but old video this is even better. The Nigerian military has come a long way indeed.

Welcome to the 21st century Nigerian Navy

https://twitter.com/Jakepor21/status/1414895758134980610?s=19

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2021
AskiaHarem:

Al Shabaab got no problem shooting and blowing up there capital annually though. You could argue they control the Kenyan underground & Mombasa streets.
Can you take down pictures of those civilians killed by Islamist terrorists. Thanks.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by cutievik: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
Covert1:

That's nice but old video this is even better. The Nigerian military has come a long way indeed.

Welcome to the 21st century Nigerian Navy

https://twitter.com/Jakepor21/status/1414895758134980610?s=19

Make una dey calm down with this twitter, no bi all of us still dey hooked..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raeblack: 6:57pm On Jul 13, 2021
air force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raeblack: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2021
zambia air force first female helicopter pilot

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
SANDF soldier deployed to quell the ongoing civil unrest

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nigerian Navy Falcon Eye C3I Command Centre

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nigeria's advanced maritime security surveillance system, Falcon Eye

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 13, 2021
NTSA:
Outdoor shooting range at kirigiti kiambu county Kenya

I rmbr a decade or so ago it was basically an open field and only a couple of 25 and 50 m firing lanes would let you know it was a shooting range!
Now they're holding IDPA tournaments. Mind you, it's mainly civvies, connected though behind it all. We've a depth of naturally talented shooters and in couple of years will compete with SA.

Results: Kenyan shooters hold benchmark tournament ahead of IDPA Championship
[url][https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/sports/Sports/2001416785/results-kenyan-shooters-hold-benchmark-tournament-ahead-of-idpa-championshipurl]

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by RiceProducers: 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2021
kabe1:
Pretty modern and quite sophisticated.
If this system leaves anything undetected then we know Israel has a hand in it.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by RiceProducers: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Raeblack:
air force

Oga, where are Angola's SU30s?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2021
Nigerian Navy SBS training with US Army Special forces (Green Beret)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 10:56pm On Jul 13, 2021
Algerian Boxer IFV

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by youghs: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2021
kabe1:

Bro do you know whether the system covers Nigeria's total coastline
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 9:28am On Jul 14, 2021
NAF pilots conclude their training at Moody Airforce Base. As can be seen, the Super Tucanos are already integrated with their GBU Paveway PGM's

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by RiceProducers: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2021
shadowprimezero:
NAF pilots conclude their training at Moody Airforce Base. As can be seen, the Super Tucanos are already integrated with their GBU Paveway PGM's

No oga. You cannot see integration of a particular weapon system onto an aircraft in a picture
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:40am On Jul 14, 2021
shadowprimezero:

Beautiful!!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 9:42am On Jul 14, 2021
youghs:

Bro do you know whether the system covers Nigeria's total coastline

Yes, it covers Nigeria's entire coastline. I think there are about 15 base stations right from calabar to badagry.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2021
RiceProducers:

No oga. You cannot see integration of a particular weapon system onto an aircraft in a picture
What are you talking about? The GBU is clearly visible in the picture.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2021
The wonder weapons are coming in hot..!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by RiceProducers: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2021
Xbee007:

What are you talking about? The GBU is clearly visible in the picture.

Mounted, not necessarily integrated. Integration is a software thing. It is laptop based work on the computers inside the aircraft and then the mounting.

I am just wondering whether the final integrations won't be done in Nigeria or not

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by youghs: 1:41pm On Jul 14, 2021
kabe1:

Yes, it covers Nigeria's entire coastline. I think there are about 15 base stations right from calabar to badagry.

Alright thanks
I hope we recreate this on the land borders

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 1:47pm On Jul 14, 2021
cutievik:

Make una dey calm down with this twitter, no bi all of us still dey hooked..
abi ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (2326) (2327) (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (2332) ... (2841) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)