Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,001 members, 7,866,796 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6039590 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (2855) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2016
africaken254:
chad
It's quite hard to believe it even flies, it's fat grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
SAAF goes.......

Tick, Tick, Tick

BOOM!!

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
SAAF Gripen

I have my reservations about the Gripen, however what is undeniable is, the Gripen is one sexy aircraft. Infact, i didn't believe a fighter jet could be sexier than the Gripen until i saw the sexier Rafale.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
Nigerian Navy's visit to Sri-Lanka

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
Henry240:
South-African Police STF

These guys were in action just a few hours ago in a hostage situation in Pretoria suburbia. It's rumoured the hostage taker killed himself after he heard the STF was on the scene.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
jakeporeshenko:

I agree but I can't choose a fav one
i go with the first pic and the second. Nice gear
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2016
ActivateKruger:

These guys were in action just a few hours ago in a hostage situation in Pretoria suburbia. It's rumoured the hostage taker killed himself after he heard the STF was on the scene.
ahahaha grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Gabonese AĆ©rospatiale Gazelle by archangelski

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:49am On Oct 13, 2016
Nigerian Navy Intensive Care Unit at Nigerian Navy Reference Hospital, Navy Town, Ojo, Lagos.

NN Diagnostic Centre, Navy Town Ojo, Lagos

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 13, 2016
RANGE CLASSIFICATION EXERCISE

Cadets of Direct Short Service Course 25 of the Nigerian Air Force undergoing range classification exercise as part of their training programme. The exercise is aimed at teaching them principles of marksmanship and proper weapon handling. Totalling 99 in number, the cadets are scheduled to fire 4 types of weapon, comprising FN rifle, FN pistol, AK 47 rifle and TAVOR rifle, in lying, kneeling and standing positions.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 13, 2016
Algerian Ministry of National Defence receives 327 Mercedes-Benz vehicles manufactured in Tiaret ,Mercedes-Benz Algeria Ltd (a Joint ventures between the German Daimler AG and Algerian automotive industry (EDIV)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDjGWm8crO0&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 4:20am On Oct 13, 2016
Marauder shocked

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 8:06am On Oct 13, 2016
jteku:
The executive helicopters are designed for VIP transportation and are equipped with ballistic defence capabilities and defensive aid suites.

The CAS, in his acceptance speech, stated that the NAF has contacted the manufacturer of the helicopter and plans have been put in place to reconfigure one of the helicopters as air ambulance, and the other as a troop carrier.

i was about to lay some hate until i got a run down of the capabilities of the aw101s. Nice one but reconfig asap plus where are our jf-17
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2016
SAPS special task force

DON'T MESS WITH THESE GUYS

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 8:32am On Oct 13, 2016
tdayof:

Lol. Not yet an Airforce officer but I'll be joining after school ASAP.

AIRFORCE= G wagon
Navy= Range Rover
Army = Ford mustang
same here bro. Wil be joining after i graduate next year but i have a problem. I dont want to be confined behind a desk but a cockpit. A friend told me that unless u got in through NDA There is just 10% chance for you to be a pilot and 45% if you already have a pilots licence with engine type rating 2(ppl can serve)
I am not well to do although i work and study and so are my relatives to obtain one
I have asked this question over and over and i am asking again to henry240,jteku,jamesporeshenko,odunywn et al
(1) is there a process within NAF THAT enables aspiring officers get flight training and deployment as a pilot without coming thru nda.
(2) is there an aviation school foreign or local that gives full schorlarships to international students?
I know the last time ncat did this was 7 yrs ago. I have searched onine to no avail. Pls the men in the house help keep a dream held since childhood from burning out. I plead for detailed responses with links if i am in luck in no 2
Pardon my typo errors
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2016
Cannonleo, i have no idea.

SAAF Hawk turning hard

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2016
South-African Air Force

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Nigeria COIN

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 13, 2016
Nigeria's relentless COIN operations.

Mowag APC , 2 Army gun trucks.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nigerian President

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
SAAF Rooivalk

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
kenya navy patrolling Mombasa port

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by slimthugchimee(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
Cannonleo:
same here bro. Wil be joining after i graduate next year but i have a problem. I dont want to be confined behind a desk but a cockpit. A friend told me that unless u got in through NDA There is just 10% chance for you to be a pilot and 45% if you already have a pilots licence with engine type rating 2(ppl can serve)
I am not well to do although i work and study and so are my relatives to obtain one
I have asked this question over and over and i am asking again to henry240,jteku,jamesporeshenko,odunywn et al
(1) is there a process within NAF THAT enables aspiring officers get flight training and deployment as a pilot without coming thru nda.
(2) is there an aviation school foreign or local that gives full schorlarships to international students?
I know the last time ncat did this was 7 yrs ago. I have searched onine to no avail. Pls the men in the house help keep a dream held since childhood from burning out. I plead for detailed responses with links if i am in luck in no 2
Pardon my typo errors

Henry and co please say something, am also interested
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kenya defence force stand during the recent Nairobi International Trade Fair (NITF)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kenya defence force stand during the recent Nairobi International Trade Fair (NITF)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nigerian navy chief visits the N.E

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
AMISOM Troops Struggle to Counter IED Threat in Somalia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJnTr-ngjp8
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
africaken254:

Did the wife of the colonel receive the contract to setup the stand? It's decorated with flowers grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
Kenya GSU Recce unit member with Colt M-4 with a Tactical Ergonomic Vertical Foregrip with Pressure Switch,for switching on/off the flash light.also has a mounted model EOTech 512 holographic weapon sights

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
ethiopian technicians working in sudan SAFAT Aviation Group

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ethiopia SU-27

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) (700) (701) ... (2855) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.