Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5986526 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 03, 2016
NNS Karaduwa's Bridge.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2016
Henry, I am still waiting for your view on the video I posted.

Yes, we have an airforce but I can guarantee you those guys made a distress call that they were under an ambush. In less than 30 minutes, the airforce should have been able to mobilise an attack on those BHT.
I saw a video or probably a write-up that the airforce can mobilise an attack within 15 minutes anywhere in Nigeria so why did they neglect those officers?
I keep asking why the airforce doesn't come in to rescue officers on ambush. Most of NAF videos are offensive. Are we scared of those jet being shot down? What happened to ECM installations?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 03, 2016
Nigerian Navy NNS Ekun and NNS Damisa at the docks.

According to the Navy's statement released after NNS Unity departed Port of Luanda in Angola, the Federal Government has approved the purchase of additional capital ships to compliment the Navy's fleet.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 6:46am On Nov 03, 2016
Henry240:
NNS Karaduwa's cockpit
Cockpit? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 03, 2016
tdayof:

I don't respond to terrorist propaganda, i don't watch them, i don't share them either. Sorry!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 6:50am On Nov 03, 2016
Henry240:

The video is from 2015, not this year.
are u sure cos last year BHT were domicile
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 03, 2016
MikeCZA:
Cockpit? grin grin grin
I meant to type Bridge. grin grin gringrin grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 03, 2016
giles14:
are u sure cos last year BHT were domicile

Yeah, i'm positive. Our offensive was 6 weeks before the election, during that offensive some BHT simply took their stuff and melted away/eloped, once our troops settled in, they(BHT) spring up surprise attacks.

Remember that even in Bama, our forces did not meet serious resistance.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 6:59am On Nov 03, 2016
giles14:
way back?did u see d camo of d soldier who was slaughtered. dats btw march 2015~ sept2016.

d rich green vegetation will den narrow it to btw march2016~ sept2016.

OK....good observation
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZA: 7:02am On Nov 03, 2016
tdayof:

Yes, we have an airforce but I can guarantee you those guys made a distress call that they were under an ambush. In less than 30 minutes, the airforce should have been able to mobilise an attack on those BHT.
I saw a video or probably a write-up that the airforce can mobilise an attack within 15 minutes anywhere in Nigeria so why did they neglect those officers?
I keep asking why the airforce doesn't come in to rescue officers on ambush. Most of NAF videos are offensive. Are we scared of those jet being shot down? What happened to ECM installations?

Still developing doctrine?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Iblawi1: 7:53am On Nov 03, 2016
tdayof:

I saw a video or probably a write-up that the airforce can mobilise an attack within 15 minutes zw anywhere in Nigeria so why did they neglect those officers?

That video was posted here long time ago by Tinfoil. That was many months ago.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 8:17am On Nov 03, 2016
Iblawi1:

That video was posted here long time ago by Tinfoil. That was many months ago.

Yea. I noticed the date too. I'm just curious about what happened to the tank.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Iblawi1: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2016
tdayof:

Yea. I noticed the date too. I'm just curious about what happened to the tank.

If boko haram had the tank or even destroyed it am sure they would have posted the video everywhere. It would have been a major hit for them.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2016
Vickers, T72, Reva, Scorpion... grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uw84u75BrI

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 10:42am On Nov 03, 2016
tdayof:

Not the right thread for this.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Fynline:

This is just beautiful!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2016
Innoson for the military.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2016

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2016
Fouladou OPV Senegal

The ship's 30mm main gun visible.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 03, 2016
tdayof:

Wait is this a Nigerian made vehicle?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 11:43am On Nov 03, 2016
Fynline:

Remember when you guys criticised the AMANI AFRICA display for not being "representative" of COIN warfare....

lol

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stephandeswardt: 11:50am On Nov 03, 2016
patches689:

Remember when you guys criticised the AMANI AFRICA display for not being "representative" of COIN warfare....

lol

Seems the army chaps were been attacked. ....explained by the trenches. ......and the tanks and reva were countering the assault by bht
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2016
Henry240:

Wait is this a Nigerian made vehicle?
Yes cheesy They make hilux too.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
tdayof:

Wow!! The progress we are making is laudable almost unbelievable even. I'm immensely proud. There are now two good companies to compete against each other.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
tdayof:

Read the news on twitter from a reliable source this morning.

Cant imagine we had this and we were buying those Honkers
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 12:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Henry240:

Wow!! The progress we are making is laudable almost unbelievable even. I'm immensely proud. There are now two good companies to compete against each other.

cheesy cheesy

Yea exactly. Competition is really needed. I think we need a company to go into electronics such as communication systems for the military. Instead of the automobile companies to purchase the radio systems from foreign companies, we can just have one making it here.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
Fynline:

Read the news on twitter from a reliable source this morning.

Cant imagine we had this and we were buying those Honkers

It makes you wonder whether the guys incharge of procurement in government agencies don't have a couple screws loose.

With multiple alternatives, local vehicles, why do we even bother buying from abroad?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Fynline:

We should see such videos more often... Sweet action BTW wink

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
tdayof:

Yea exactly. Competition is really needed. I think we need a company to go into electronics such as communication systems for the military. Instead of the automobile companies to purchase the radio systems from foreign companies, we can just have one making it here.
I agree completely! That's another area we should build on. Radios to cover both civilian and military customers.

Shipbuilding is another area I see good possibility for additional growth.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
Henry240:

It makes you wonder whether the guys incharge of procurement in government agencies don't have a couple screws loose.

With multiple alternatives, local vehicles, why do we even bother buying from abroad?

I think your weapons acquisition entity should setup a local vs international weapons acquisition ratio on soft-skin weaponry..... This is the perfect time to develop your weapons-making ability because when the war is over, things tend to slow down.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
tdayof:

Henry240:

cheesy cheesy

Good F**king progress ! I see no reason why IVM and Proforce can't sign some kind of partnership to up amour these things to status of APC for use by the armed forces and maybe even police, civil defense and the rest.

tdayof any idea what it's called?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nigerian navy putting in work
Pic 1 seems to be SBS trainees at the range
Pic 2 couple NN ships on patrol, probably Gulf of Guinea

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) (738) (739) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.