Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,863 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6002804 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (2848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
Battlefield images from NE Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
END-OF-THE-YEAR ROUTE MARCH EXERCISE

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) today held the fourth quarter 2016 route march exercise for personnel serving in Abuja. This marks the last quarterly route march exercise for the year however the weekly Wednesday games still continues in order to keep officers and men fit for the rest of the year.

Meanwhile the Chief of Training and Operations (CTOP), AVM Ahmed Iya has commended officers and men of the NAF for their dogged determination to maintain high level of physical fitness, noting that they cannot afford to do to the contrary because of the nature of their professional calling. The CTOP, who spoke on behalf of the CAS, Air Mshl Sadique Abubakar, maintained that the NAF would continue to do everything possible to ensure the physical fitness of its personnel. The exercise is expected to come up at the most convenient time in other NAF establishments and formations across the country

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
overhypedsteve:
lol. To avoid derailment I ll let this go. Truth is Nigeria know how to kill South African records, you built the biggest oil refinery in only sub Saharan Africa not Africa but we are building the largest refinery known to mankind, you built the deepest port in South Africa while we are building several large capacity ports not to break records but to deliver value. Soccer world cup infrastructure? Are you kidding me? You shouldn't even talk about it, that was the biggest embarrassment in your nations history seeing you never got to actually partake in the soccer. I am not saying your Government is not trying, I am just saying we are all Citizens of Great Nations. Have a nice evening Mate.

Hehehe.... You're posting fairies. Let me show the real things.

You're almost 4 times our population but we excel... Thanks for wishing.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2016
ActivateKruger:

Hehehe.... You're posting fairies. Let me show the real things.

stop derailing this thread.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
overhypedsteve:
Bro why are you arguing with yourself? Or do you suspect that White people are not SouthAfricans.
Actually on the contrary, im responding to your sorry excuse of why we have better infrastructure than you, as you guys always blame it on Apartheid!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
Henry240:

stop derailing this thread.

Your buddy started it... Tell him to apologise otherwise I'm bound to respond.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2016
overhypedsteve:
lol. To avoid derailment I ll let this go. Truth is Nigeria know how to kill South African records, you built the biggest oil refinery in only sub Saharan Africa not Africa but we are building the largest refinery known to mankind, you built the deepest port in South Africa while we are building several large capacity ports not to break records but to deliver value. Soccer world cup infrastructure? Are you kidding me? You shouldn't even talk about it, that was the biggest embarrassment in your nations history seeing you never got to actually partake in the soccer. I am not saying your Government is not trying, I am just saying we are all Citizens of Great Nations. Have a nice evening Mate.

Damnnn. You just made me proud being NIGERIAN. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
ActivateKruger:

Your buddy started it... Tell him to apologise otherwise I'm bound to respond.

If you don't feel comfortable posting in a Nigerian forum, you're always welcome to leave.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gees9: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2016
jln115:

The Europeans left when we became independent back in 1910!

Not quite mate! Not even when SA became a republic in 1961 did the Europeans leave! You'd recall that apartheid with its segregation laws classified ALL whites as Europeans and us blacks as non-whites so lets not kid ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
gees9:

Not quite mate! Not even when SA became a republic in 1961 did the Europeans leave! You'd recall that apartheid with its segregation laws classified ALL whites as Europeans and us blacks as non-whites so lets not kid ourselves.
Actually it classified them as White and Non-white......When reading their ID documents people were classified as either White,Black, Coloured or Indian...no mention of Europeans as you claimed above, even 99% of the signs stated Blank of Nie-Blank which means White and non-White!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2016
Henry240:

If you don't feel comfortable posting in a Nigerian forum, you're always welcome to leave.

I will on 2 conditions;

1. If your countrymen stopped saying something about my country.
2. Rename this thread to "African Military Photos Outside South Africa".

smiley

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
SAAF Orxy on a Drakensburg snow rescue drill

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Why is it that when say Henry posts an opinion with which others differ, he's tackled as Henry and it's not on account of his being Nigerian?

On the other hand, ActivateK and Patches agree on something that some others do not, and suddenly they hold that view because they are South African.

And Henry some consistency please. Multiple derailers here.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gees9: 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
jakeporeshenko:
I really don't get what the problem is with these South Africans, if they are not discussing off topic crap about their country then they are talking down on other African countries. We don't need that here, until you learn to respect other African counties you can all just take your ignorant and arrogant attitudes somewhere else, you don't post pictures anyways so your absence would not really be felt.

Seriously it's like trying to manage a bunch of mannerless kids, I wonder what kind of Supremacist bullshit they feed them in that their country.

Im a SAfrican and we have massive problems here. Some compatriots are clearly here to make themselves feel better. There's a thread for that! Please not here

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
jln115:
Actually it classified them as White and Non-white......When reading their ID documents people were classified as either White,Black, Coloured or Indian...no mention of Europeans as you claimed above, even 99% of the signs stated Blank of Nie-Blank which means White and non-White!!

OFF-TOPIC: Let's just say our country's history is far more complex.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
It's okay guys. Let me help you all. Mynd44
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gees9: 5:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
jln115:

It's well documented that the reason the signs were CHANGED was because white non-Europeans, Americans for example, would use BLACK entrances, but believe what you will.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 5:10pm On Nov 20, 2016
jakeporeshenko:
I really don't get what the problem is with these South Africans, if they are not discussing off topic crap about their country then they are talking down on other African countries. We don't need that here, until you learn to respect other African counties you can all just take your ignorant and arrogant attitudes somewhere else, you don't post pictures anyways so your absence would not really be felt.

Seriously it's like trying to manage a bunch of mannerless kids, I wonder what kind of Supremacist bullshit they feed them in that their country.
don't mind the fools tomorrow they will expect other African nations to buy weapons from them.
this xenophobic behavior has eaten deep into there daily life.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
giles14:
don't mind the fools tomorrow they will expect other African nations to buy weapons from them.
this xenophobic behavior has eaten deep into there daily life.

Call your guy to order Henry240
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
NAF DESTROYS ANOTHER SET OF ILLEGAL OIL BARGES IN RIVERS STATE

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has destroyed another set of illegal oil barges in River States. Two of the latest barges filled with stolen oil were set ablaze by NAF helicopters on armed patrol around Okoromabie and South East of Port Harcourt refinery. The third barge, surrounded by canoes carrying drums, was sited at Onne. While individuals around the barge and canoes fled when fired at, the barge and drums did not explode, indicating the possibility of being empty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-NOJrIQC2U
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
gees9:

It's well documented that the reason the signs were CHANGED was because white non-Europeans, Americans for example, would use BLACK entrances, but believe what you will.
So tell me why did it say Blanke and European on the same bench for exp? Why did it not say Europese(Aftrikaans for European) instead of Blanke(Afrikaans for White)?? The use of the word European was for foreigners as Afrikaners(The majority of the White population) saw themselves as African/South African hence the name Afrikaner which when translated to English means African!!

Also if apartheid classified White people as European, why did it say White in a White persons ID document and not European??
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Henry240:

NAF DESTROYS ANOTHER SET OF ILLEGAL OIL BARGES IN RIVERS STATE

The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has destroyed another set of illegal oil barges in River States. Two of the latest barges filled with stolen oil were set ablaze by NAF helicopters on armed patrol around Okoromabie and South East of Port Harcourt refinery. The third barge, surrounded by canoes carrying drums, was sited at Onne. While individuals around the barge and canoes fled when fired at, the barge and drums did not explode, indicating the possibility of being empty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-NOJrIQC2U
Good one
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2016
M14A1:

Good one

Very.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 20, 2016
Senegalese troops in the Central African Republic

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
Angolan artillery personnel in Russia.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
South-African navy MG mounted on a gun boat.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2016
Fash20:
that first n second pics looks like Nigerian Army Ordinance in surulere Lagos. I'm I right?

Headquarters of Theatre Command, Operation Lafiya Dole, Maimalari Cantonment, Maiduguri,
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
overhypedsteve:

You buy west yet you are stucked with all their outdated equipments. Enjoy your procurements

This is what outdated procurement looks like? You're fvcking bewitched

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2016
ActivateKruger:

This is what outdated acquisition looks like? You're fvcking bewitched

only shaka will know what will become of those shiny toys(WESTERN)when they go against Angola babies(EASTERN).
(No bush or border war this time).

ßLÀÇ|< VS ßlÀÇ|< this time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (2848) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.