Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157353 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by drdams: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
Erza:
my friend's bro used his testimonial but the registration mail sent specified first school leaving. so it's your choice if you wanna take the risk...

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by drdams: 7:42pm On Aug 29, 2013
Tanks... U again?? Lol

Adams - my most loved Pseudonym..

* y r u still tending towards Ignoramus**
Erza:
my friend's bro used his testimonial but the registration mail sent specified first school leaving. so it's your choice if you wanna take the risk...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by babyface77: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
@Erza thankx
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 2:27am On Aug 30, 2013
dr dams: Tanks... U again?? Lol

Adams - my most loved Pseudonym..

* y r u still tending towards Ignoramus**
Told you it wasn't that easy...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Leemak: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
pls house i need ur help, i want to upload my documents but the link is rejecting it displaying '505 Internal Error'....pls what is happening? is it d network problem, d documents size or d fcsc site?....urgent reply is highly needed nairalanders.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
its network brother. Keep on trying it will go.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
Leemak: pls house i need ur help, i want to upload my documents
but the link is rejecting it displaying '505 Internal Error'....pls what
is happening? is it d network problem, d documents size or d fcsc
site?....urgent reply is highly needed nairalanders.
and also make sure the format is jpg or png
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by livebullet(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2013
chinelany: oh my preciouse one, i love you for dat, i love your mum though i will never trade my mum for any other cos she's d best, and i love naija cos i dont have to scrub dead bodies to make money. Not to worry dear its just dat i've longed for this government work since i graduated in 2002 and wen d opportunity came she had to do her best and leave d rest and if she had her way she'l collect my apl and bypass dis min of edu delay. Not to worry e im a good girl and after dis one, i wont do it again, i promise. Il follow your footsteps from now on. Cheers

ppl dat r connected dnt come on NL to check on the unconnected ones... Stop stirring up these peeps anger wit ur wishful stories...it could n fatal!...#jus an advice

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by chinelany: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2013
livebullet:

ppl dat r connected dnt come on NL to check on the unconnected ones... Stop stirring up these peeps anger wit ur wishful stories...it could n fatal!...#jus an advice
oh, im sorry to all, i didnt know this before now. Im out.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pizzanatty:

my broda your submission did nt stipulate where am wrong,next tym try and do that and besides last Labour,foreign and education recruitment you are refering to...Its only foreign affairs that called for oral interview and its not( 6 )six per state...some states 9,11,13...
Point out where am wrong and stop kicking against what will benefit others...thanks
You're right my dear! Most of these ppl ranting on NL do not understand the way things are been run in FCSC. The only part where I'll have to add to what you wrote is that both Labour and Education may never release any list of successful candidates, as I know of over 5 people who have picked up their appointment letters in these ministries. Text Messages have been sent to people individually and they just pick up their letters discreetly at the commission. I was at FCSC early this month and I saw a lady that just collected her Foreign affairs letter dated this month, this my dear negates the fact that just 5,8 or 11 were selected per state, even more were selected, more people are taken unannounced without the knowledge of the public.
On this current recruitment, you are right about the forms been hoarded, infact after collecting the form, and you can manage to get it submitted inside the Hon. Chairman's office (not at the gate), you will be given a number. Which makes me doubt the credibility of the online stuff and those submitting outside FCT. I'm not here to discourage anyone, just that I have learnt over time that being in Abuja gives one advantage when pursuing FG jobs (the main reason why I relocated to FCT in the first place). In my little stay, I have met people and entered offices I ordinarily wouldn't have been opportuned to if I remained in my state. Everyone can't be in Abuja though, and that is where God's favour come into play. May God favour us all irrespective of our locations. Goodluck to y'all!

PS: please don't let anyone decieve you by telling you that they didn't know anyone but just got lucky. That's a white lie! From what I experienced at FCSC, recommendations letters (especially during general recruitments like this) flood in from Senators, Hon. Members, Governors, Royal fathers, Presidency, Ministers (especially of the ministries recruiting), let us not also forget that the Hon. Commissioners representing states in the commission also have family friends, nieces, nephews, cousins, friend's children etc also looking for job. I'm not saying God can't favour anyone, but God doesn't involve Himself in an already corrupt process!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
freesystem:

Its people like you and ur family that are causing Nigeria not to be free & fair in recruitment process. Imagine what you wrote. You no even get shame to say that ur mum influenced ur shortlisting for interview when you didn't write test and you ended by saying 'God help us'. shocked shocked which God again.
Statement like yours makes me wanna vomit my innards. You reek of hypocrisy. I put it to you categorically, that if your mum was in that position, she would have done same. The system is already in shambles, who would want to watch their child remain at home for years after struggling to send them to school? Knowing that if you don't use the opportunity you have, someone else will take advantage of that! We are all opportunist my brother and we live in a competitive environment, thanks to years of corruption, nepotism and decay! My neighbour here in Abuja works with Foreign Affairs, he used his influence to send all his children abroad, two are in Sweden, one is in US. They are all based there and are grown ups now. The man is really enjoying himself as his children spoils him silly with money and other material things. How can this man regret his action? When he knows his children may have been struggling to get jobs should he have left them here in Nigeria! Just pray for God to send your helper, your criticism won't stop her mum from fixing her up. Its everywhere and not peculiar to any tribe!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by foxgiovani(m): 1:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Please I have B.(Ed)in Agricultural Science but am not sure of which position to apply for. Can anyone advise me, please.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 1:10pm On Aug 31, 2013
foxgiovani: Please I have B.(Ed)in Agricultural Science but am not sure of which position to apply for. Can anyone advise me, please.
Ordinarily, the B.Ed restricts to Education officer which is not among the recently advertised positions, but I'll strongly advise you apply for scientific officer II under fed min of environment. After applying, pray hard, prepare hard and hustle hard .....nothing is impossible especially since a friend of mine who read BSc Microbiology got an appt with Foreign Affairs. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by foxgiovani(m): 1:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
vicope:
Ordinarily, the B.Ed restricts to Education officer which is not among the recently advertised positions, but I'll strongly advise you apply for scientific officer II under fed min of environment. After applying, pray hard, prepare hard and hustle hard .....nothing is impossible especially since a friend of mine who read BSc Microbiology got an appt with Foreign Affairs. Good luck
thank you and God bless. I will do that right away.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 1:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
foxgiovani: thank you and God bless. I will do that right away.
Bless u too bro. U're welcome!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by freesystem: 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
vicope:
Statement like yours makes me wanna vomit my innards. You reek of hypocrisy. I put it to you categorically, that if your mum was in that position, she would have done same. The system is already in shambles, who would want to watch their child remain at home for years after struggling to send them to school? Knowing that if you don't use the opportunity you have, someone else will take advantage of that! We are all opportunist my brother and we live in a competitive environment, thanks to years of corruption, nepotism and decay! My neighbour here in Abuja works with Foreign Affairs, he used his influence to send all his children abroad, two are in Sweden, one is in US. They are all based there and are grown ups now. The man is really enjoying himself as his children spoils him silly with money and other material things. How can this man regret his action? When he knows his children may have been struggling to get jobs should he have left them here in Nigeria! Just pray for God to send your helper, your criticism won't stop her mum from fixing her up. Its everywhere and not peculiar to any tribe!

What can I expect from a loose fellow like you if not this trash you sent from yaba left. I don't reply comments like yours but I just managed to let you know where you belong. NOW, take your drugs and sleep well.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by obinna002: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
True talk, u hv said it all, 100% right.
vicope:
You're right my dear! Most of these ppl ranting on NL do not understand the way things are been run in FCSC. The only part where I'll have to add to what you wrote is that both Labour and Education may never release any list of successful candidates, as I know of over 5 people who have picked up their appointment letters in these ministries. Text Messages have been sent to people individually and they just pick up their letters discreetly at the commission. I was at FCSC early this month and I saw a lady that just collected her Foreign affairs letter dated this month, this my dear negates the fact that just 5,8 or 11 were selected per state, even more were selected, more people are taken unannounced without the knowledge of the public.
On this current recruitment, you are right about the forms been hoarded, infact after collecting the form, and you can manage to get it submitted inside the Hon. Chairman's office (not at the gate), you will be given a number. Which makes me doubt the credibility of the online stuff and those submitting outside FCT. I'm not here to discourage anyone, just that I have learnt over time that being in Abuja gives one advantage when pursuing FG jobs (the main reason why I relocated to FCT in the first place). In my little stay, I have met people and entered offices I ordinarily wouldn't have been opportuned to if I remained in my state. Everyone can't be in Abuja though, and that is where God's favour come into play. May God favour us all irrespective of our locations. Goodluck to y'all!

PS: please don't let anyone decieve you by telling you that they didn't know anyone but just got lucky. That's a white lie! From what I experienced at FCSC, recommendations letters (especially during general recruitments like this) flood in from Senators, Hon. Members, Governors, Royal fathers, Presidency, Ministers (especially of the ministries recruiting), let us not also forget that the Hon. Commissioners representing states in the commission also have family friends, nieces, nephews, cousins, friend's children etc also looking for job. I'm not saying God can't favour anyone, but God doesn't involve Himself in an already corrupt process!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by obinna002: 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Your right,don't mind him,
vicope:
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Chamber10(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
vicope:

With this kind of your mindset, Nigeria has a long way to go. I believe you are a young Nigerian and you reason like this, wahala dey o. So because Nigeria is bad we should make it worse than we met it? We all have a role to play to make Nigeria a better place. It begins with YOU doing the right thing. I Support freesystem's comment 100%

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls guys,can i use statement of result (Degree) in place of certificate? Cos presently, i don't have the certificate with me.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by naanamee: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
BJ88: Pls guys,can i use statement of result (Degree) in place of certificate? Cos presently, i don't have the certificate with me.

Why not as long as it met 2 conditions: first, does it certify that you have successfully completed ur course of study and passed with ----. Secondly, is it verifiable, meaning the info there can be authenticated, then the form it carries actually doesn't matter much, its d substance and contents that matters, so no problem go ahead and use it meanwhile try and get d cert b4 interview or arm urself with a reason of its absence.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by naanamee: 1:43am On Sep 01, 2013
Solutions_Guy:

@ Soutions Guy, in as much as I don't subscribe to her idealogy and d corrupt system we found ourselves in, I feel ur response is quite rather too harsh, we all can't reason alike but its important we become tolerant to each others opinion and idealogies without succumbing to hars words or insults. Remember respect begets respect, it is only by kind words that one can hope to pass his/her ideas of change to others, pls my guy let's be careful of our words anywhere we find ourselves in even in an anonymous forum like this. I just felt bad after reading ur post. Hope you read this in a good light. Let's be our brothers keepers by admonishing of good behaviour and wishing each other well. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 2:06am On Sep 01, 2013
freesystem:

What can I expect from a loose fellow like you if not this trash you sent from yaba left. I don't reply comments like yours but I just managed to let you know where you belong. NOW, take your drugs and sleep well.
@Freesystem, your eagerness to hurl insults at others show you suffer a great deal of low self-esteem. Such a pity! From ur post above, you've made it clear that at least drugs can still remediate my problems, thank God for that! How do you cure your low self-esteem? Yet in all of these, I am not offended because you have no fault at all. I understand it's simply because of the unprecedented accessibility of the internet to all strata of users including juveniles, drug addicts, lunatics and illiterates to mention a few! Outside the cyber-world, I put it to you categorically that you stand no where compared to me in all ramifications.

I understand your frustrations, but I aint the source of your problems! I work as a casual programme officer with a govt parastatal, and seek a permanent appt elsewhere. So when I talk, you listen!

Maybe and just maybe when you manage to get to where I am today, you'll be able to have a better and more realistic understanding of the happenings in civil service. Till then, grow up in peace!

Chamber10:

With this kind of your mindset, Nigeria has a long way to go. I believe you are a young Nigerian and you reason like this, wahala dey o. So because Nigeria is bad we should make it worse than we met it? We all have a role to play to make Nigeria a better place. It begins with YOU doing the right thing. I Support freesystem's comment 100%

@Chamber10, yes, I am a young Nigerian, may I also add that I am a pragmatic, very realistic and not an hypocritical one at that! I laugh when people see me as unpatriotic for been simply blunt. Several years ago, I saw things from your perspective but it took me no much time to realize that no one cares about your patriotism, transparency or whatever! I came into Abuja before my youth service and was able to help myself to serve in Abuja. Since then, I have had no reason to regret I served in Abuja. Same cannot be said about my brother who accepted to serve in Katsina. Its over 3 years ago but he is still in the labour market! My brother, you have your opinion and I have mine. I didn't bring Nigeria to the state it is now......and I won't let the state of the nation determine my progress in life! I am who I am, I take responsibility for my life, my progress, my actions and inactions! I believe God uses 'men' to bless people! Due process is very good......so please follow it. I choose to follow the way I deem right for me. Your school of thought is different from mine. For me, the end justifies the means. See you at the top bro! May God help us all!

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by samobaba4u(m): 2:59am On Sep 01, 2013
To all of you passing insult to one another, pls grow up. I‘m not saying u r kids ooooo.
This is a forum to educate and help ourselves. If a post is not useful fo you, just scrol down and check for what u r lookink for.
I check ds thread almost everyday & i never coment for once. All is just for me to be inform of hapenings in d nation & see how i can make use of d info to better my life.
Please enough of insults. Who knows may u ppl with b in d same office one day. Remember, we human being are like river.
I advic u check other threads and see how ppl are been helpful to 1 another. God may send helper to u tru ds thraed & u may not notice cos u think u too know.
Please, enof of ds insults.
Tanx for ur understanding.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2013
naanamee:

Why not as long as it met 2 conditions: first, does it certify that you have successfully completed ur course of study and passed with ----. Secondly, is it verifiable, meaning the info there can be authenticated, then the form it carries actually doesn't matter much, its d substance and contents that matters, so no problem go ahead and use it meanwhile try and get d cert b4 interview or arm urself with a reason of its absence.
thanks alot....i really appreciate ur mature explanation.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by drdams: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Seriously,
we dont av 2 b told wot we already know about Nigeria.
There is luck and favour in everything.

Dont demoralize people who are hopeful. Its a sin., its really a sin.

If u cant contribute positively to d crew of ur so called *legless* people ; why not watch from d stand?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by obinna002: 4:10pm On Sep 01, 2013
Don't know why some people are complaining, if you know anyone that will help you to get this job, better go and meet the person, everything has changed now, cos that's what so many people are doing, so nobody should be blamed, corruption n bad governance has taken over the country,

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Osteve2(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2013
There are jobs in dis Nation bt d ways of getting dose jobs have changed. May God salvage our future.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
O'steve:
There are jobs in dis Nation bt d ways of getting dose jobs have changed. May God salvage our future.

You've spoken wisely my brother. In my office, no week passes without a new staff been documented and asked to resume duty whether or not they have a schedule (of duty). On weekly basis, people get fixed up somewhere. I know of a few pastors who use their influence to prevail on some prominent church members to help other members get jobs in places they can. If this is happening, then why are we being hypocritical? Like I said in my earlier post, God will connect each and every one of us to our helpers. Amen!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2013
Its not like I support corruption, but I so much like this vicope of a guy. Guys, whether we like it or not, people are being employed secretly in Ministries on a daily/weekly basis, n there's nothing u n I can do about it, even if we rant from now till Next year on NL(social internet forum), who cares?

Vicope, is only being REAL n FACTUAL about the happenings, n he doesn't want 2b caught folding his arms n looking or ranting about Govt's corrupt practices, he wants 2make things happen for himself, he wants 2survive in a corrupt state like ours, he wants 2take his destiny by his hands, he wants 2run things, n not watch people run it while he sits n complains.

Guy vicope, ride on! I support u!

Meanwhile, I filled n submitted mine about 2days ago, n I'm yet to get a mail! What do I do?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2013
austushi1: Its not like I support corruption, but I so much like this vicope of a guy. Guys, whether we like it or not, people are being employed secretly in Ministries on a daily/weekly basis, n there's nothing u n I can do about it, even if we rant from now till Next year on NL(social internet forum), who cares?

Vicope, is only being REAL n FACTUAL about the happenings, n he doesn't want 2b caught folding his arms n looking or ranting about Govt's corrupt practices, he wants 2make things happen for himself, he wants 2survive in a corrupt state like ours, he wants 2take his destiny by his hands, he wants 2run things, n not watch people run it while he sits n complains.

Guy vicope, ride on! I support u!

Meanwhile, I filled n submitted mine about 2days ago, n I'm yet to get a mail! What do I do?

Bro, I am not conversant with the online application. I only filled and submitted a hard copy. Hopefully, someone who did an online application should be able to advise you. Do you reside in FCT?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (32) (Reply)

PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Nigerian Breweries Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.