Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157215 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2013
austushi1: Its not like I support corruption, but I so much like this vicope of a guy. Guys, whether we like it or not, people are being employed secretly in Ministries on a daily/weekly basis, n there's nothing u n I can do about it, even if we rant from now till Next year on NL(social internet forum), who cares?

Vicope, is only being REAL n FACTUAL about the happenings, n he doesn't want 2b caught folding his arms n looking or ranting about Govt's corrupt practices, he wants 2make things happen for himself, he wants 2survive in a corrupt state like ours, he wants 2take his destiny by his hands, he wants 2run things, n not watch people run it while he sits n complains.

Guy vicope, ride on! I support u!

Meanwhile, I filled n submitted mine about 2days ago, n I'm yet to get a mail! What do I do?

maybe its network cos u actually get two mails; one for email confirmation when you register containing the docs u need to upload and the other containing ur success msg when u apply. did u apply smoothly cos this also happens when you have a hiccup during application.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2013
vicope:

Bro, I am not conversant with the online application. I only filled and submitted a hard copy. Hopefully, someone who did an online application should be able to advise you. Do you reside in FCT?

No, I stay in Lag, but I have a place to stay in Abj, if d need arises. How do I get d hard copy?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 02, 2013
Erza:

maybe its network cos u actually get two mails; one for email confirmation when you register containing the docs u need to upload and the other containing ur success msg when u apply. did u apply smoothly cos this also happens when you have a hiccup during application.

I got the one for d email confirmation, then after submitting docs n filling form, I tried to submit the form, and it took me to the home page. I tried to login again and it says I've applied successfully. Till now, I've not gotten d success mail.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2013
austush1:

No, I stay in Lag, but I have a place to stay in Abj, if d need arises.
How do I get d hard copy?

hmmm...if it says you've applied, don't you think filling out the hardcopy will come across as multiple entry? Plus those babies aren't easy to come by hun
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 02, 2013
Erza:

hmmm...if it says you've applied, don't you think filling out the hardcopy will come across as multiple entry? Plus those babies aren't easy to come by hun

Guess ur right! But what should I do about d online form, since I'm yet to get d success mail and its bn 2 days now
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
austushi1:

No, I stay in Lag, but I have a place to stay in Abj, if d need arises. How do I get d hard copy?

I could get the hard copy for you and even take you inside FCSC where you'll submit and be given a number. But just like someone said, hope it won't translate to double application? Also, do you really want to go through the hassle of having to travel down? Its all up to you. Goodluck bro!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
vicope:

I could get the hard copy for you and even take you inside FCSC where you'll submit and be given a number. But just like someone said, hope it won't translate to double application? Also, do you really want to go through the hassle of having to travel down? Its all up to you. Goodluck bro!

Kinda confused about the one online, but I wouldn't mind coming over to get d hard copy and all other stuff needed
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
vicope:

Kinda confused about the one online since I've not gotten a success mail, but I wouldn't mind coming over to get d hard copy and all other stuff needed
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
austushi1:

Kinda confused about the one online since I've not gotten a success mail, but I wouldn't mind coming over to get d hard copy and all other stuff needed
PM me so I'll send u my mobile number!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2013
vicope:
PM me so I'll send u my mobile number!

I've sent it. Thanx
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by fumsky002: 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
GUYS this number u talking abt is it diff frm the one that was allocated on the forms, cos if na that levels abeg my una let us knw howfa pls
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by phloxyj: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls this number you are talking about, where are they giving that? Zone 3 or mabushi? Besides,is it diff from d one on the form?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Kcbellz: 4:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
trexglox: listen my dear if u are among d first to apply nd u were nt called den may b u will b called later,, but wat i am sayin with all facts is dat, my frnd nd course mate in schl received an sms frm fscs to come for interview yesterday which she went nd dey were much dat took d exam,, it was gmat questions.. I dont knw if d exam was legal or illegal bt wat i knw is an exam regarding fscs recruitment has been taken in abuja Dis is d last time i will b discusing dis interview issue.. Believe me or forget it..
*did u just say ur friend and coursemate? culd u guys by chance stil be undergraduates?? 2ndly if exams hve been conducted why didnt u participate or beta stil gatecrash since u got d info in tym.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vicope: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2013
fumsky002: GUYS this number u talking abt is it diff frm the one that was allocated on the forms, cos if na that levels abeg my una let us knw howfa pls

phloxyj: Pls this number you are talking about, where are they giving that? Zone 3 or mabushi? Besides,is it diff from d one on the form?

@ FCSC Zone 3!

Here is how I got to know.....I had submitted my form ignorantly at the gate of the commission like every1 else, not until a senior colleague at my place of work (when we got talking) told me I shouldn't have. He linked me up with someone at the commission who got me another form and advised me not to submit at the gate this time. With the help of that person, I was able to submit the form inside this time and was given a number immediately (not the number on the form)....but a serial number of people who submitted inside. I was told that many people will still be screened out (like those who didn't submit complete credentials etc) and a list of those shortlisted will be pasted accordingly to proceed for examination.

Now this is my thought: forms submitted at the gate will be sorted out and shortlisted too.....but one of my fears is that some many forms might get missing. I was opportuned to enter the office where they were sorting out already submitted forms. There were just two of them and you see exhaustion written on their faces. (The forms are just too many). One of them even jokingly said that he would simply ignore any forms that falls to the back of his table. LOL!
I'm not saying the number is an automatic job ticket but it assures of your name been shortlisted. #period!

MY LAST COMMENT!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by trexglox(f): 5:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kcbellz: *did u just say ur friend and coursemate? culd u guys by chance stil be undergraduates?? 2ndly if exams hve been conducted why didnt u participate or beta stil gatecrash since u got d info in tym.
ok lemme answer ur questions,, my course mate backden in schl,, i dont reside in abj,, i am already working,, still would hv applied but she did nt tell me on time cos she felt i will nt be intersted in it,,, i dont knw hw to do all those gate crashing runs.. Like i said earlier,, believe it or forget it.. Full stop. Mind u her name did nt just come out,, some one in abj made it possible for her to b among,, dat is naija for uuuu
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by trexglox(f): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
vicope:

@ FCSC Zone 3!

Here is how I got to know.....I had submitted my form ignorantly at the gate of the commission like every1 else, not until a senior colleague at my place of work (when we got talking) told me I shouldn't have. He linked me up with someone at the commission who got me another form and advised me not to submit at the gate this time. With the help of that person, I was able to submit the form inside this time and was given a number immediately (not the number on the form)....but a serial number of people who submitted inside. I was told that many people will still be screened out (like those who didn't submit complete credentials etc) and a list of those shortlisted will be pasted accordingly to proceed for examination.

Now this is my thought: forms submitted at the gate will be sorted out and shortlisted too.....but one of my fears is that some many forms might get missing. I was opportuned to enter the office where they were sorting out already submitted forms. There were just two of them and you see exhaustion written on their faces. (The forms are just too many). One of them even jokingly said that he would simply ignore any forms that falls to the back of his table. LOL!
I'm not saying the number is an automatic job ticket but it assures of your name been shortlisted. #period!

MY LAST COMMENT!
hahahahahahaha d funny tin abt ur post is wat one of d exhausted guys said... So funny but wicked..
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by obinna002: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm e no easy ooooo, that means online submission is wasting of Time,
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
vicope:

Vic, I've seen the FCSC Application confirmation. contains all my attached docs and some other info. now I'm confused about the hard copy!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
this number that you guys are talking about, isn't it the application id? like the one on top of our confirmation attachment?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Erza: this number that you guys are talking about, isn't it the application id? like the one on top of our confirmation attachment?

I think so! I've seen mine
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 7:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Erza: this number that you guys are talking about, isn't it the
application id? like the one on top of our confirmation attachment?

hehehe...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by shayhun31: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
Should I be worried!, Got d confirmation mail bt my application ID was showin error. Wat shudi do
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 5:20am On Sep 03, 2013
Someone pls help!!!! Got the confirmation ID after submission but the mail sent to me doesn't have any application form attached to it. Plz how do I go about it?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Justcul(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2013
austushi1:

I got the one for d email confirmation, then after submitting docs n filling form, I tried to submit the form, and it took me to the home page. I tried to login again and it says I've applied successfully. Till now, I've not gotten d success mail.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2013
Justcul:

I've seen d Application Confirmation mail. Thanx
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 03, 2013
Help o! I studied INSURANCE which post can I apply here?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by prado1: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2013
pls house is first leaving certificate compulsory?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Erza: 11:23am On Sep 03, 2013
prado1: pls house is first leaving certificate compulsory?

dude, I dunno but in my online application, when I received the email confirmation, fslc was on d list. a frnd of mine used his testimonial. its ur choice anyway...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by arowhales(m): 1:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Please can somebody tell me the deadline for submission?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
obinna002: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm e no easy ooooo, that means online submission is wasting of Time,
Absolutely. Talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by prado1: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
pls house is ur humble brother again,can I upload my expired D licence?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by naanamee: 2:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
prado1: pls house is ur humble brother again,can I upload my expired D licence?

Hmmm, r u really serious with looking for this employment, u don't sound as a serious person, pardon my criticism.. You acknowledged it is expired it means you donot have a valid means of I'd. Smth that's expired what use would it be for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Nigerian Breweries Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.