Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,173 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 (157354 Views)

Federal Civil Service Commission (fcsc) Massive Job Vacancies – 23 Positions / Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Recruitment 2013 / For Those That Applied For The Just Concluded FCSC Recruitment Execirse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2013
honsule: I Went through all the posts i discovered that many people lack the patience to read other peoples comments or replies.
So many questions have been answered over and over again. E.G

1. After online successful submission u need not print and send any copy.The PDF copy is for your personal keep. U might also need it if called for an interview.

2.First school leaving certificate is not compulsory when filling the online form.And that doesn't disqualifies you.

3.U can either apply via collection of the form: Manually or online. U MUSTN'T do the two at the same time.U stand the chance of being disqualified as that depicts you as a desperate person.

Calamitous blunders while asking questions or replying, shouldn't be an excuse that the person is in a haste to post/Reply.Take your time to meticulously read posts before your reply or still just hold your peace instead of washing your dirty linen in public and trying to justify your actions.Nobody is above mistakes,but some mistakes can be avoided.

Finally,I wish all applicants THE BEST.Never Give up wink wink wink
pls i need ur response,i uploaded my documents and received a mail confirming my complete registration, but each time i check the vacancy section of fcsc web am told no vacancy,where can i get the online application form?thank you.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by livebullet(m): 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
PLS IF ANYBODY HAS DOWNLOADABLE FILE OF FCSC LIKELY RECRUITMENT TEST QUESTIONS OR THE FORMAT OF QUESTIONS THEY SET, LET THE HOUSE KNW...THANKS GOD BLESS
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by kaysce(m): 12:02am On Sep 05, 2013
hello people, before i ask, i want to apologise because una go talk say answer dey already in d trend.
pls i am not sure hw reliable the online applications would be and plan to go to ibadan on friday. pls wats d address of the collection point for the forms @ ibadan, and is it @ loyola school?
also are there any fees to be paid before collecting or submitting d forms? Does anyone have any link @ the locationss dat can help ease d process. I dnt mind help pls.

Also, can it be picked and submitted same day within hours?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Kcbellz: 9:38am On Sep 05, 2013
Nigeria!!! should there actually be a difference between a hard copy submission and an online application. because of the dishonest and crude method of this recriutment most of us are in a confused state of mind.Submitted online bt wit the latest development am begining to have second thots.The thing is am very far frm abuja.LORD HELP US.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by naanamee: 1:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
Kcbellz: Nigeria!!! should there actually be a difference between a hard copy submission and an online application. because of the dishonest and crude method of this recriutment most of us are in a confused state of mind.Submitted online bt wit the latest development am begining to have second thots.The thing is am very far frm abuja.LORD HELP US.

Let me offer my own understanding between this onlie and hard copy submission,first I think if you have no intention of pressing buttons, then there's no difference, in fact even if you wanna use Nigerian factor, you can still submit online and use the pdf file sent as acknowledgment and give who ever u wanna give since ur application no is there. Secondly, in my opinion online application is even better since u r guaranteed ur application has enetered the databasa of the fcsc, unlike harcopy where it could get lost intransit or due to poor recording of staff handling the submissions as sm1 earlier narrated the wicked and non chalant attitude of pple handling the application collation. So my people, I trust the online more, unless yiu have sm1 working directly there and requested u submit d harcopy persnallly to him/her, then tahts a different case altogether.so stop been apprehensive of the online submission as long u did it correctly.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by taiedo(f): 1:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
Online or hardcopy submission,what's gonna be would be!!! G.O.D-Grace on Duty.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by prado1: 1:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
thanx Naanamee. u re on point,pls when is d expiring date, let me get a new one
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by didicold(f): 4:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hello house, when u went to submit d hardcopy form and credentials in abuja, did u seal dem up in the envelope or were u required to open it up so dey could crosscheck and did u adress d envelope,tnks a prompt response would be highly apprecated
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by kingsley2rhyme(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
kaysce: hello people, before i ask, i want to apologise because una go talk say answer dey already in d trend.
pls i am not sure hw reliable the online applications would be and plan to go to ibadan on friday. pls wats d address of the collection point for the forms @ ibadan, and is it @ loyola school?
also are there any fees to be paid before collecting or submitting d forms? Does anyone have any link @ the locationss dat can help ease d process. I dnt mind help pls.

kaysce: hello people, before i ask, i want to apologise because una go talk say answer dey already in d trend.

If uv not gone to Ibadan yet cos of the form, I'll advice dat u don't waste ur tfare down to d place unless u reside in Ib, I was there on Monday with another guy from Lag only to be told dat the form didn't even last more than 3hrs b4 it finished, who collected the forms within 3hrs? *only God knows* well, I ad to ask my friend to send one in to me from Abj which I just received this afternoon and wud send back latest Monday morning. All am saying is Ibadan is out of it, but u can still try like I did on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Princeofilorin(m): 5:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
livebullet: PLS IF ANYBODY HAS DOWNLOADABLE FILE OF FCSC LIKELY RECRUITMENT TEST QUESTIONS OR THE FORMAT OF QUESTIONS THEY SET, LET THE HOUSE KNW...THANKS GOD BLESS
lol hw sure r u dat u'll be shortlisted.don't count ur chicks b4 dey r hatched wink
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by obinna002: 5:52pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hope u did not apply through online.
livebullet: PLS IF ANYBODY HAS DOWNLOADABLE FILE OF FCSC LIKELY RECRUITMENT TEST QUESTIONS OR THE FORMAT OF QUESTIONS THEY SET, LET THE HOUSE KNW...THANKS GOD BLESS

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nwogbe: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
obinna002: Hope u did not apply through online.
lolzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by EricDonn(m): 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2013
obinna002: Hope u did not apply through online.
....and wat are u implying..? Are u God..?

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by obinna002: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sorry abeg no verse Am not GOD, don't worry GOD go do am for you, sorry ooooo. ....and wat are u implying..? Are u God..?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by drdams: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
FCSC Thread of Comedy.

* d self acclaimed godfadas.
* d real godfadas
* d informed
* d "irritatingly" informed
* d uninformed
* d non-conformist and spectators
* d analyst
and jst now, av seen d * super optimist *
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by DonaldGenes(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
"Reading tendentious comments and wondering where some of these folks originate from? must you spew out hogwash comments just because you wanna comment? 'some of what you guys are saying to me-doesn't hold waters, anybody who says he or she has a godfather, well thumps up to you but never you try to pin down the high hopes of others who have GOD on their side,It's God that give and HE so does to whoever believeth in Him, moral of the story is, never allow your faith in Him to waiver, They will still call those who are to be called no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Atyodos: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
with de no of forms i saw packed somewhere in de civil service ofice ystday iam afraid, only God can help we de poor.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2013
Submitted mine today. Each local govt in imo state was given 10 forms from the information i gathered @ the state secretariat today. A special adviser to rochas helped me get the form from his LGA which is close to mine. When i wanted to submit,they said ma lga form is complete. I had to call da dude to ask the lga where he collected it frm and he told me. I now submitted it there. Naija4U
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by nnajihelen: 11:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
@vivalavida,pls where precisely in state secretariat did u get the form
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Ublaize: 7:30am On Sep 07, 2013
Please those of you in PH, where have u been collecting your forms? The State Civil service seems to be hoarding it
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by vivalavida(m): 8:50am On Sep 07, 2013
@nnajiHelen,the form is being hoarded. Sm1 got one for me
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Sabeey5: 9:19am On Sep 07, 2013
pls is der still rum 4 application?
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Pizzanatty(m): 9:29am On Sep 07, 2013
SOLUTION TO FCSC FORM BEING HOARDED...

To all my lovely friends aspiring for fcsc job,since its obvious that the form is being hoarded,instead of to miss out totally from having the form,try get someone with the original form,make an A3 photocopy of the form,fill and submit.
But during submission,since they check the form( i cant say if its to ascertain the originality or other wise of the form) get close to where they are submitting then walk away and return as if you went staple the form,then submit the form,if possible fill the submision register if its reveal your act,ignore it

REASONS

1) Last during fcsc,just like this,a friend collected photocopied forms,which i also filled and sent for submision,i was shortlisted ,which we are still waiting for a call for oral interview after the exams.

2) Those hoarding the may not have the power during shortlisting(since its in abuja)

3) majority of those who collected the original may not be shortlisted afterall,just like it happened in my case last year

4) You have nothing to loose,so why not try...

Best of luck friend until we sit in our various offices as God has destined...
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by richard4ssky: 10:51am On Sep 07, 2013
Dear Nairaland
please i want to fine out, for all those that have submitted there form, when is the interview going to be or have anyone been call for interview or oral test .....
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 07, 2013
richard4ssky: Dear Nairaland
please i want to fine out, for all those that have submitted there form, when is the interview going to be or have anyone been call for interview or oral test .....

Dont be in a hurry, it may take upto a year or so

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by MackyO(f): 2:53pm On Sep 08, 2013
Jst got d form ystday 2ru a frnd.May God elp us oo!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by obinna002: 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2013
Which state.
MackyO: Jst got d form ystday 2ru a frnd.May God elp us oo!
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by MackyO(f): 7:21pm On Sep 08, 2013
[quote author=obinna002]Which state. Frm FCT
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by obinna002: 7:26pm On Sep 08, 2013
I know ur joking[quote author=MackyO][/quote]
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by MackyO(f): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2013
No,am vry crios@ Obinna. A frnd koletd nd snt 2 me.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by obinna002: 10:09pm On Sep 08, 2013
Hmmmmmmm NAIJA.
MackyO: No,am vry crios@ Obinna. A frnd koletd nd snt 2 me.
Re: Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) August 2013 by Justcul(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2013
Any need 4 d inclusion of Cv in the hard copy application??
Cus its not stated

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (32) (Reply)

PH Based Oil Companies, Their Addresses, Phone Numbers & Websites. / 2016 Police Service Commission Recruitment .. Apply here / Nigerian Breweries Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.