Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? (6588 Views)

The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Enegod(m): 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
nothing
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Mynd44: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
alutacontinua: Dt i'm gentle. undecided
They obviously don't know your NL moniker.

Na trouble things
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
Tee-gurlee.:

you are indeed handsome.
Awww, thanx.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
Some random ish
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Adolak(m): 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
They say i'm complicated. Guess they couldn't figure anything out about me.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by yuzedo: 2:23pm On Aug 07, 2013
dat my badonkey is ONLY 17inches total wen d tin is clearly 9inch long 9inch wide = 18inches! undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
Swit up: @op.., are u my cousin...? Cus when he was in skool with me.., people said i was havin an affair with him... Lol! Really weird i tell u...
it weird...so aw is uncle?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
I am an old lady with a dick.
lolz.. Playstation pad i guess?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by MrsChima(f): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2013
That my dick is bigger than Enegod.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2013
yuzedo: dat my badonkey is ONLY 17inches total wen d tin is clearly 9inch long 9inch wide = 18inches! undecided angry
wat!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
eheh,na mast?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Enegod(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
worris dis!!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by longjohnsilver: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2013
That am probably a serial killer...just because I don't talk much and when I have nothing to say nko, abi wetin man go do now

But chill maybe they are right o...cos me dey murder them mosquitoes for ma hood o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
They obviously don't know your NL moniker.

Na trouble things

I'm gentle on Nairaland. angry angry
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Mynd44: 4:02pm On Aug 07, 2013
alutacontinua:

I'm gentle on Nairaland. angry angry
That's one weird thing you tell yourself
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by 190theclown: 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2013
uhmm that im the best in bed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by IAMBREEZY: 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2013
Some ppl call me casanova which i ain't ,because they usually see me with different type of gurls
gurls love me naturally cuz i'm hans and i got swag.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by 190theclown: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Some ppl call me casanova which i ain't ,because they usually see me with different type of gurls
gurls love me naturally cuz i'm hans and i got swag.

smh-i pity you undecided
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2013
nuru3000: people see me as someone i am nt, almost everyone calls me a bad boi despite d fact that i attend church and skul fellowship alot they say i form alot because i am hansome. dis thing is so bad dat my fellowship members dnt even trust me. only my family and my tru frnds knw d kind of person i am.

You have just spoken my mind...thumb up for you.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by sweettease(f): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2013
Mynd_44: People call me a snub
No offense but i have a funny feeling that they are correct; don't knw why undecided
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Aug 07, 2013
sweet-tease:

No offense but i have a funny feeling that they are correct; don't knw why undecided
Really?
This is surprising
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by jakesund(m): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
Jake u look like 190

##cried all night##
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Temismith(f): 5:31pm On Aug 07, 2013
How many i wan count? Dey say am a tease,wierd,wicked,troublesom, clown,mtcheeeew. undecided
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by 190theclown: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
jakesund: Jake u look like 190

##cried all night##

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Gudintent: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
That im not 190-the-clown
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by IAMBREEZY: 7:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
190-the-clown:

smh-i pity you undecided
pity urself nigga,i ain't gat clowns time,so backoff dickweed.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
Gudintent: That im not 190-the-clown

lolz..
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2013
190-the-clown:
uhmm that im the best in bed embarassed embarassed
is dat far 4m truth?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by segzicres(m): 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2013
Some babe told me i cannor be more than 19yrs and im like W T F! angry angry if not for say man gas dey allright i for don marry sef, msvheew. they say most tall guys look way younger than thwir physical appearance angry angry
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Mynd44: 8:57pm On Aug 07, 2013
segzi cres: Some babe told me i cannor be more than 19yrs and im like W T F! angry angry if not for say man gas dey allright i for don marry sef, msvheew. they say most tall guys look way younger than thwir physical appearance angry angry
Go pay development fee guy. You no remember to pay that's why you no tall na
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by zanebaddo(m): 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2013
somtym ago wen one guy came infront of d claz and said I too de brag wen I knw sincerly I don't and wil neva cuz I knw whr I com frm.. So weird 2 mi dah I ve nat fogtn abt et
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2013
I have been told that I look and act like someone who "doesn't have any problems"! Me who is a born worrier! #sigh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me / Southern/Northern Nigerian intermarriages / Are "Husband Material" Men Getting Scarce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.