Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? (6589 Views)

The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by switch360(f): 2:05am On Aug 09, 2013
if she wants it then give her hard !!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 09, 2013
They say I am wicked and lacks feelings. I just wonder why.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 09, 2013
that am weird because i talk to myself,not my fault when i need help i consult myself.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by sweettease(f): 6:04am On Aug 09, 2013
pc guru: that am weird because i talk to myself,not my fault when i need help i consult myself.
Aloud? Then its not a weird thing, you are weird!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by dmcdad: 9:30am On Aug 09, 2013
Madawaki01: they say i'm d owner of nairaland
Na so them hate you reach...?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by MariaGoretti: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2013
snub.......some minutes ago
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
snub.......some minutes ago
who b dat
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Switup: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2013
Odunharry:
i am joo...i stil miss ur family though..
U knw it funi wen dy see us walk togeda n laff
lol... I don get cousin 4 nl whether i like am or not...
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
Swit up: lol... I don get cousin 4 nl whether i like am or not...
yap...tell uncle i l b visiting this weekend..
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by 2kurupt(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
People say am arrogant while gals say am too young for my age. Shets their problem!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by dmcdad: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
People say I am too full of myself and proud... Abeg na crime to dey go your own way again?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by MariaGoretti: 3:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
Odunharry: who b dat
someone of no importance.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
That i ve a strong hrt.

But, i guess one need a strong hrt to stay focus in this life.

And, truly, i tink is good i ve such hrt to fight all the winches and wizards that called demselves my friend.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Sureboy411: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2013
1.Pple says I'm very controversial, maybe becuz I don't like doing the obvious...
2.there was a time when heard that I wasn't in school * weird*
3.That I'm a snub becuz I don't talk a lot
4. That I'm also very stingy when actually its the opposite....

Pple will always talk
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by slap1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 09, 2013
A girl once sent me a text, "I wish you're a chocolate. You'll taste good". Another girl asked, "Please, are you a hom.osexual?"
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Switup: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2013
Odunharry: yap...tell uncle i l b visiting this weekend..
oh okay and don't 4gt d nokia lumia u promised me o ooo... Winks
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Swit up: oh okay and don't 4gt d nokia lumia u promised me o ooo... Winks
ooops..i nearly 4get..no prblem sweerie.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by olu4life(m): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
1. That i'm arrogant,proud and all sort simply because i dont think backward like them or agree to their opinions
2. That I am so wicked,lol. Always funny when i hear that.
3. That I am so gentle cos i dont talk much. Na when them follow me yarn,them know say i be the opposite
4. That i look older. Gosh i so hate this part. Once i reveal my age,peeps dont believe cos of the way i talk and behave
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by segzicres(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]mynd_44. Lol, o serious na. You no be woman wey i wan sike na
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
sweet-tease:

Aloud? Then its not a weird thing, you are weird!
What do you define as being weird, if the general population were to be abnormal then you would say it's normal to be abnormal, societal conformity to me is just BS.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by sirlaw2(m): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
I moved to a new area recently so niqqas be like; dat guy z no fun... always on his own n doesnt show for anything... While babes be like; dat guy z gentle n quiet... Always keeps to himself n doesnt luk for trouble... He z a real gentleman. Nw dats weird cos I no be gentleman at all o. I be africa man, original....
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Kennyinusa(m): 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2013
People say I'm rich. And I'll be like WTF I'm still owing you 25.5k. shocked shocked grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by makapella(m): 5:26am On Aug 10, 2013
1. someone called me n was like hey maka,r u still gay?(2)most ppl think im married when i no get shi shi to chop bele full
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2013
Kennyinusa: People say I'm rich. And I'll be like WTF I'm still owing you 25.5k. shocked shocked grin
lol..go pay dm
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by texanomaly(f): 5:15am On Aug 11, 2013
sweet-tease:

No offense but i have a funny feeling that they are correct; don't knw why undecided
Totally not true.
@ Mynd kiss
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 11, 2013
How many I wan count? I've heard it all about myself,I'm gay,I'm gold digger,I'm proud,im snub,I'm arrogant. I don tire sef to dey hear my gist
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by pri3stess(f): 8:02am On Aug 11, 2013
People assume that I'm older and wise, not necessarily because of the way I look, but because of the way I carry myself. Them think say I be Einstein not knowing say I dey the same level brain-wise with them.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by born2boink(m): 8:05am On Aug 11, 2013
pri3stess: People assume that I'm older and wise, not necessarily because of the way I look, but because of the way I carry myself. Them think say I be Einstein not knowing say I dey the same level brain-wise with them.
people wey dey USA or Nigeria as stated in your profile?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 10:18am On Aug 11, 2013
pri3stess: People assume that I'm older and wise, not necessarily because of the way I look, but because of the way I carry myself. Them think say I be Einstein not knowing say I dey the same level brain-wise with them.
lol...to u it weird
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by MaziOmenuko: 12:46pm On Aug 11, 2013
You know what they say. . .

. . .He's a sex addict!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by UjSizzle(f): 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: You know what they say. . .

. . .He's a sex addict!
Nah, weird would be 'he's celibate' grin
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Djkels(m): 6:56pm On Aug 11, 2013
That I am not handsome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend / What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? / How Romantic Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.