Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? (6587 Views)

The Weirdest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You. / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
vivacious vivi: I have been told that I look and act like someone who "doesn't have any problems"! Me who is a born worrier! #sigh
lol..dem born u for warri?y u go worri
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by bigsmoke2(m): 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2013
They say i be ajebo
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2013
Marthakings: THEY SAID THAT M A SEX MANIAC...
lol... and u are holding a dog in ur profile pix, no vex o but are u a sex maniac?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2013
1. That I look like rita ora,weird
2. They saw me on t.v,so weird!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Switup: 12:17am On Aug 08, 2013
Odunharry: it weird...so aw is uncle?
lol... Dude u aint ma cousin jaree..! But seriously havin that stigma was so funny cus of how untrue it was
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 08, 2013
dey lovin ma schwaggz
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 2:14am On Aug 08, 2013
[color=#770077][/color] embarassed
Popowaa: The weirdest thing is ppl saying i'm a lez becos of the way i keep friendships but i dont give a hoot.LET THEM SAY.
its kinda normal,pipu nd dr fish brain ehnn

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:22am On Aug 08, 2013
That I'm too aggressive,confrontational,opinionated,combatant and high tempered but those that know me very well never for oneday see me as such...It is very weird!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by yellowflash(m): 2:34am On Aug 08, 2013
*Dat i too love naruto and films*
*Am to fast when walking*
*A funny fool*
*Too tolerant and shy*

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 8:02am On Aug 08, 2013
Swit up: lol... Dude u aint ma cousin jaree..! But seriously havin that stigma was so funny cus of how untrue it was
i am joo...i stil miss ur family though..
U knw it funi wen dy see us walk togeda n laff
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by segzicres(m): 10:18am On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Go pay development fee guy. You no remember to pay that's why you no tall na
Nighha im 6'4
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Mynd44: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2013
segzi cres:
Nighha im 6'4
really?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by segzicres(m): 10:23am On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
really?
I have this reall young face wink
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Mynd44: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2013
segzi cres:
I have this reall young face wink
**yimu**
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 10:57am On Aug 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
**yimu**
him wan jonz u abi?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Mynd44: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2013
Odunharry: him wan jonz u abi?
No mind am
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2013
Odunharry: lol..dem born u for warri?y u go worri

Lef me o! angry
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by kuphid(f): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2013
I have been told some silly weird things,some plain funny -
1. Back in d uni,one of my close pals asked me where we gathered with other friends gisting, "...do u really poo?", I was shocked.

2. During NYSC, one of my male collegues n friend could swear I was a cultist in school cos I stay quiet & observe things.

3. Many people assume am a snub until they speak with me.
And many others
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Odunharry(m): 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2013
vivacious vivi:

Lef me o! angry
i wil lof u o
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by glammy(f): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2013
Iv heard from alot of people that im a snub, stubborn and arrogant but the wierdest I've heard is that im a mermaid embarassed
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Walexz02(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2013
Rich guy! Thats it!
At school,home and even now where i am training, they call me rich guy, the thing is I am not rich but may be its because I am always ready to help... Yeah always!
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Walexz02(m): 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2013
glammy: Iv heard from alot of people that im a snub, stubborn and arrogant but the wierdest I've heard is that im a mermaid embarassed
wetin Isn't that your pissure angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by sweettease(f): 7:02pm On Aug 08, 2013
Some people tend to think that am a tease who only goes out with rich guys and its bad enough that these people don't knw sh*t about me or even if i have a boyfriend or not and if i do, they haven't even seen him! undecided
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Agrika: 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2013
"How small girl like this come take get big nyash like this" (My Aunt)
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by cyara(f): 8:32pm On Aug 08, 2013
Someone actually said that i always behaving like a snub and i am actually not in school
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2013
Girls call me dangote because d say i spend money so much.
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by sweettease(f): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2013
Agrika: "How small girl like this come take get big nyash like this" (My Aunt)
Yeah! i can relate to this, back in secondary school when guys wasn't even in my agenda and i had a set of boobsy dat was kinda big for my age. The rumour was that it was being massaged by a guy and i was already eating carrot, when in reality i hadn't even had my first kiss. Didn't even have a boyfriend seff.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2013
sweet-tease:

Yeah! i can relate to this, back in secondary school when guys wasn't even in my agenda and i had a set of boobsy dat was kinda big for my age. The rumour was that it was being massaged by a guy and i was already eating carrot, when in reality i hadn't even had my first kiss. Didn't even have a boyfriend seff.
but have u started eating d carrot now

1 Like

Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by sweettease(f): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pinopinoguy:
but have u started eating d carrot now
No
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 08, 2013
sweet-tease:

No
are u sure?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by sweettease(f): 9:43pm On Aug 08, 2013
Pinopinoguy:
are u sure?
What do you tink i stand to gain by lying?
Re: What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Heard People Say About You?? by glammy(f): 2:03am On Aug 09, 2013
Walexz02:
wetin Isn't that your pissure angry

what picture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Did Not Say Happy Birthday To Me / Guys, Do You Think Dinners Should Be Served Like This?? / Crossdresser, Jay Boogie, Flaunts His Curves In Sexy Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.