Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage (47302 Views)

Beverly Osu Strips To Celebrate Task Victory On Big Brother Africa / Denrele Attacked For Sending Beverly Osu To Represent Nigeria At Big Brother / Beverly Osu Criticised For Sleeping With Angelo On Big Brother Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Inik(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2013
Who cares
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by ZN2: 10:11am On Aug 07, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by telim: 10:12am On Aug 07, 2013
ah first page things..
who will marry these ugly fucking machine to hell with her cash.
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by faitheverest(f): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2013
Good ones r leaving d house n d bad ones r still there! Vote her out buf 'no',stop watching BBA'mba'.Mk una leave dis girl mk she leave her life abeg! Why would she change,is she a christian?has she repented?once I can see all of them bath,they are all d same! Leave her alone.
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by calddon(m): 10:13am On Aug 07, 2013
illusions of a confused female mammalia

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by leonard509(m): 10:14am On Aug 07, 2013
Tell d crap to my dog...he might buy you a ring

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by 9iceboi(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2013
Tonto dike vs bervley osu. Who do u think is mre popular on NL?
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2013

"I am ripe for rape"
-Beverly Osu

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by sagytariusTM1: 10:15am On Aug 07, 2013
Esc6: None wil accept d name "marriage" rather everybody wil lyk 2 use u n dump u as a refuse.so iz beta 2 marry sum1 dat doesnt kw anytin abt wat happened 2 u.u're addicted 2 get 4ucked always so if u dnt get married,4uck it out[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1238307_Ladiez_jpg63a5c798eea2796981fb4b14c6d03559[/img]
Welcome to Nairaland. Today marks, officially, your first day. So who amongst you in the picture is you so that I know where to begin. #you knw what I mean.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by kelvin1191(m): 10:15am On Aug 07, 2013
Nope! U are ripe for p.o.r.n industry!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by WRITERSTAB: 10:16am On Aug 07, 2013
I wish her gewd luck.
18+ only at www.writerstab.
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Joepage(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2013
honesty I'm nt a judge of character, I'm sure she lost all sense of dignity long before her debacle in BBA, but as for marrige, she sure wouldn't make a wife. this is a girl dat confessed to Avon a high libido, at an average age has lost count of d men she had slept wit. though I'm not a prophet, but in dis case, I take excemptions. dis girl na kpomo seller, olosho.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by trappatoni(m): 10:20am On Aug 07, 2013
Popowaa: Power of a good fvck.It can scatter brains
(THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE) WITHOUT ANY DOUBT IN MY MIND THIS IS THE COMMENT OF THE DAY.OH ITS COMING FROM A LADY.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Okwy2013: 10:21am On Aug 07, 2013
No! She's not only ripe for marriage, she's also ripe for eviction. Shame on you Beverly, you're a disgrace to womanhood. I pity the man that'll seek your hand in marriage.
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by JideTheBlogger(m): 10:22am On Aug 07, 2013
Karen wey no do reach u self neva marry....

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Bright2(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2013
Marriage na luck ,kapish!
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by bobsamuel(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

on d contrary bro, the biitch as u call her is already a celeb, then imagine if she gets to win, your likes will wish so hard to get married to her.
4 ur mind
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by emmanuel4758(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2013
Popowaa: Power of a good fvck.It can scatter brains
exactly
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 07, 2013
marriage is not doughnut and fish for breakfast.
and if you are ripe enough, somebody will surely pluck you up.

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by XVIER(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2013
they did it in a bathtub like 4k me 4k me harder. she should have go with a s.ex toy lol. just saying.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 07, 2013
ebyjoyken: You want to marry and you went and sold your dignity as a woman on BBA. Which man with his right senses will marry a girl like you? Unless he is not african?

Keep judging her, before you know it, she is married and you will be here, girls like her get most of the best guys because they have a mission and go for what they want.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Youngtekkey(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2013
who will marry a LovePeddler like u since the time wey i don see dat girl i have know that she will perform wonders on bba well some will still want to marry her sha if she get money BUT SHE IS TOO OLD
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by JohnmcCain(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2013
The new Tonto Dikeh.
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 07, 2013
Chillisauce:

Keep judging her, before you know it, she is married and you will be here, girls like her get most of the best guys because they have a mission and go for what they want.

I million likes for this comment jor
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Chrisjane(f): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2013
mencade5: Point of correction b1tch...you are now ripe to start f4cking on camera. International Ashawo like u
Easy...
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by touchmeder: 10:36am On Aug 07, 2013
mencade5: Point of correction b1tch...you are now ripe to start f4cking on camera. International Ashawo like u

calm down grin grin cool dont burst a vein

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by born2boink(m): 10:37am On Aug 07, 2013
I love beveryly Osu. Marry me
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2013
yeah......my orange is ripe for marriage too
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 07, 2013
Na wa o!!! Is it only me or did any other person notice dat dis girl's case is turning to dat of Tonto Dikeh on Nairaland? Every week her news keep making front page, is she d only Nigerian in dat BBA HOUSE?
Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 07, 2013
HONESTLY, AM TIRED OF DS BEVERLY NEWS. PLS POST SOMTIN BETTER. NL FRONT PAGE IS NOW FULL OF USELESS USELESS THREAD. ANYWAY, beverly osu is nt even beautiful. BARMAN! PLS ONE MORE BOTTLE.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by rindee(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2013
lil max: Who go marry you
if she win the price money, then we can consider......

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu Is Ripe For Marriage by sinmisolaoluwa: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2013
haha...see me see wahala ooo...make i dey cry? abi u neva get the person wey you wan marry? ut come to think of it, which reasonable and responsible man will settle down with a girl like you wey dey service ab south African man on BBA? marry ko!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Deadpool 2' Female Stunt Driver Killed In Motorcycle Crash On Set(photos/video) / BBNaija: Toyin Lawani Takes Laycon's Name To Iya Osun For Prayers (Video) / Multichoice Has Implemented Its New DStv/ GOtv Subscription Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.