Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,561 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) (98576 Views)

I Am Flow1759 / One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / Official: Happy Birthday To Flow1759 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by skyscraperTM(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2013
kingphilip: FOXY has been banned till 10am today bear wit him til he's out of nairaland's prison
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by bufness(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2013
[quote author=sкчscrαρεr™][/quote]grin grin grin ...ur jokinq ryt angry
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2013
bufness: grin grin grin ...ur jokinq ryt angry
its already 10a.m so you dont need to panic
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:22am On Oct 22, 2013
Finally back.... I dey watch one war film right now.... Make una bear with me....

Lol.... Them ban me for The Rock5555 thread grin grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
Xsenga: Foxy, is flow no longer part of the collabo?

I am. Infact, Rock and Foxy can i update next?
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2013
flow1759:

I am. Infact, Rock and Foxy can i update next?

Yes sir!!!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2013
So now Foxy dey blame me for him ban abi No be u dey talk about photo shopping ur big belly.

Abeg oga flow continue jare
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
The rock5555: So now Foxy dey blame me for him ban abi No be u dey talk about photo shopping ur big belly.

Abeg oga flow continue jare

See this man.. I even carry am dey laugh self you no happy angry
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by flow1759: 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2013
That evening was like every other evening, just that it was Haruna's birthday. Or so i thought.

"Haruna today na your birthday? this one wey you sidon outside dey drink Can beer"

"oga Plow today na my Papa and Mama birthday" He smiled revealing his Sixteen and half teeth.

Haruna's teeth always fell off on a daily basis. Or so i thought.

"abi i don warn you make you no dey call me Oga Plow, na Flow, no be Plow" I said.

"sorry Oga Fplow" He tried pronouncing it rightly but couldn't. I blamed him not, "P" takes the place of "F" to every typical Hausa man, especially Illiterates. For instance, "Pepper" is pronounced "Feffer", "People" is pronounced "Feofle", you can imagine what; "i wan drink Pork water" will turn to when "P" in "Pork" is replaced with "F". And don't you ask me if the water from cooked Pork is drinkable, of course it is.

Legend has it that the water from cooked Pork enhances s'.exual stamina. But Flow has it that it is a lie, because there is a tribe in Nigeria that loves eating Pork and drinking the Pork water also, yet people from that tribe can't last up to three rounds in bed. I no mention any Language oh!!

Haruna smiled at me again, and in my mind's eye i saw one of his teeth fall off.

I smiled back because the Beer he was drinking was 1759, and some Cans were still left to be drank, Chilled Cans!!

I salivated, and in my mind's eyes i saw the lanky Haruna as Rick Ross, The Boss!!

Just when i was thinking of how i would plead with Haruna to offer me a Can to drink as it has been ages since i drank Can Guinness last, two Ladies catwalked in. Mammy water they were indeed.

"na me una dey look for?" i almost said.

To my greatest surprise one of them went to seat on Haruna's l'aps. The other one on red kissed Haruna while He fondled her b'.reast.

My d'.ick stood, and it seemed she saw it and walked up to me.

"what eh your name" She spoke a rather strange accent.

"me ask you what eh your name" She asked caressing my chest. That was when my brain was able to figure out she was Liberian. "is" is pronounced "eh" in Liberian accent.

I lost my speech, or rather i lost my voice. She turned and stroke my erected d'.ick with her a'.rsse, and my voice was found.

"ahhhhhh eeeeh!!" I thought my d'.ick has broken.

"your name eh Ahhh eeeh?" She thought that was my name.

"no, i said Ade, my name is Ade" I was loosing my mind.

"me name ehh Vivian" She said, and she started dancing with her king-size a'.rse stroking my d'.ick left, right, centre.

There was no music playing, but in my mind the music by late Micheal Jackson was playing: "Liberian Girl!! You know what you did and how you change my world, you know how i feel, Liberian Girl!................. I love you, Liberian Girl!!"

"I love you, Liberian Girl" I whispered the last line of the song to her ears.

"me love nobody, me love money" She replied.

My trouser became wet suddenly, all this while i was releasing "Ice cream".

She felt the wetness of the Ice cream and screamed.

"you are not a strong man" She ran to Haruna. They all laughed at me, as i tried to cover the wet area of my trouser. I was ashamed of myself.

Haruna held the two ladies into his room saying: "oga Plow drink the remaining beer, i dash you"

"you no see better thing dash me, na beer you dey dash me" I said.

Since the preferable wasn't available, the available became preferable, i sat and started drinking.

I had drank four Cans when Uduak walked in.

"Flow wetin you dey drink?"

"na s'hit water, you wan drink" I answered.

He grabbed a Can and sat close to me drinking.

"Flow! Food don done oh" Attai shouted from inside.

"bring am come outside make we chop!" I replied.

For the past Two days, Attai has been doing the cooking, because like he said, i always added too much seasoning to our meals that made him fart alot, and since he had decided to stop farting anyhow, he thought it right to do the cooking himself.

"Flow una be bastard, so una dey drink and una no fit call me abi" Attai said as he swiftly grabbed the last Can.

"where Haruna get money buy them this beer sef?" I asked myself, and i promised myself i would find out.

"and him go pay those A'.shawo oh?" i said to myself oweing to the fact that Liberian p'.rostitutes are the most expensive in Africa. If you think say i dey lie, go ask George Weah.

The three of us were munching the unpalatable Purple colour rice Attai cooked, when we heard; "wayoh allah!! Make una take am easy oh!! I don die oh!!"

Liberian p'.rostitutes are also the most deadly in Africa. If you think say i dey lie, go ask George Weah.

3 Likes

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by haykins01(m): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
mr foxy..if u lyk add litle seasoning 4 d food it wont reduce the mess..if u tink say i dey lie go ask oga flow
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by skyscraperTM(m): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2013
Nice one oga plow, but i no see any "TO BE CONTINUED." i hope you're to continue from where you stopped.

This is best collabo ever in the history of NL, if you think say i dey lie ask George weah.

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2013

Typing...

Tomorow tinz plz.. Weak and tired tonight...

Uduak, u fit help me update!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by 4kizo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2013
Vivian again, y una lyk dat name
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2013
Foxy_Flow: ....

Typing...

Tomorow tinz plz.. Weak and tired tonight...

Uduak, u fit help me update!

Sorry sire, me cant fit help u. I go continue after u tomorow, my eyes don red like weed smoker
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Uthman51(m): 11:43pm On Oct 22, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin my teeth no complete again paaa oga plow I dhon lap tire paa
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Daniel2802(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2013
How i go take contact d gals?
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2013
Continuing shortly!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2013
"Na who be zat?"

I heard the voice of Haruna. I wondered what he was saying until I lifted my head from the food I was eating with Flow and discovered that Uduak was no where to be found. I knew something was up but decided to keep quiet.

"I say who get that small head."

Now my suspicion was confirmed. Uduak who had mumbled a little before standing up was the only person having small head in the house. While my head is like bicycle seat, Flow's head looked like bazuka while Haruna had head shaped into opioro mango.

"Na Uduak dey disturb Haruna flexing so?"

Flow asked.

"I resemble George Weah? How I wan carry know?"

I asked him back.

"You no dey here when Haruna dey ask who dey peep?"

He asked again.

"Na where you come go?"

I asked him back.

"No be wetin make me dey ask you?"

He asked yet another question.

"When you deaf na?"

I asked him back.

"Ooo... Where that boy?"

He asked yet again.

"I resemble George Weah?"

I asked him. And like saying on your marks, get set, gooo. We both stood up and tiptoed in the direction that Uduak had followed. It lead to the back yard. Now Uduak was peeping through the window his hand on his diicckk oblivious of our presence. I looked at Flow who stared back at me.

"Na wetin we go do?"

Flow whispered.

"Make we surprise am?"

I asked.

"How we wan take surprise am?"

Flow asked.

"No be to go round come jump for im body together?"

I whispered back.

"You forget say we be ogas for this house?"

Flow asked.

"How e come take affect this matter?"

I asked. He just nodded and walked away. Moment later I saw him tiptoeing towards Uduak from the other side while I followed suit. Together we screamed...

"Ah think we don catch now ba?"

Uduak was surprised, not knowing who to face, he faced Flow.

"Yeehhhh... Attai... This boy don pour me sperm for bodyyy oooooo"

Flow shouted.

TO BE CONTINUED.....
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
I no go die wit laf oooogringrin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by SMIG(m): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
uduak wanck/dog meat....attai fart, flow 1759....d title of d story naija thug life....seriously speaking u guys have derailed d thred....its funny though
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by seuncyber(m): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
This is a nice good story from the main men..

very funny and nice one from u

keep the fire burning

enjoying the film

the name of the film should be 3wise men.....

you guys are the best in this game
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Melancholy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lord have mercy! You guys are too much.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2013
Haaaa... This is so funny!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2013
Where is Uduak na angry angry
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2013
C'mon mr foxy, add one short one, i go continue when i close from work plsss
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
The rock5555: C'mon mr foxy, add one short one, i go continue when i close from work plsss

I am sorry too... Work don shut my brain down... Can't really update now...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by ninja4life(m): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Lmao u guys be d boss.cracking ma ribs with ur updates.nice work sirs
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by otijah(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
flow u dey ma watsapp,i no know weder make i send u message oooo. wat do u think[b][/b] grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Joizy(f): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
*Walks in nd start searchin everywhere,stops nd shouts Uduak uduak,flow flow[no response]foxy foxy[stil no response]sighs.owk they wil hear 4rm me then walks out*
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Daniel2802(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
So rock doesnt want 2 update na
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Adonis4u: 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Joizy: *Walks in nd start searchin everywhere,stops nd shouts Uduak uduak,flow flow[no response]foxy foxy[stil no response]sighs.owk they wil hear 4rm me then walks out*

Met her fuming on her way out. Then I asked myself "na who she dey vex for na?'' myself answered myself "maybe Flow, Foxy and Uduak dem no dey?" When you reach there you go know was the response I got from myself.

I wanted to turn back but my inner mind told me not to. Just then as I entered, I saw something on the floor, something that instantly increased my blood pressure geometrically. Actually I've been very broke, very broke to the extent that I've been living on biscuits and sachet water for some days now and right before me was a fat purse that I suspected belongs to the angry lady. I quickly picked it up to confirm my suspicion, and, lo and behold, her Identity card was stuck in between some naira notes.

I dashed out of the room with the speed of light should in case she discovered her missing purse and start tracing it back. I went to one corner and "scammer" well well before I opened the wallet to count the naira notes. I was smiling or rather laughing out loud oblivious of the footstep behind me as I counted the money. Chai, I no go suffer again o! or so I tot. Just before I folded the money into my pocket and throw the purse away, someone grabbed my shirt from the back and I frozed instantly.

Out of paranoia, I no thief anything o! I no be thief o! I shouted at the top of my voice thinking the person was going to arrest me, only for me to turned back and saw.........

To be continue by whoever wishes to.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Onyiclassic(f): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2013
adonis pls continue since foxy dem neva ready

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (40) (Reply)

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / The Most Wanted Maid / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.