Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) (98569 Views)

I Am Flow1759 / One For The Master And One For The Boy By Flow1759 #mobilebookshelfwaw / Official: Happy Birthday To Flow1759 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Tolustar(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
you guys are the bomb mehn.....It is a sin if I don't comment and tell you guys JOB WELLDONE.... but una dey fall my hand o.....why ATTAI no sabi fight self
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2013
Make una bear with me o, nepa no gree bring light and my batery dey low. I go cont tomorow.

Goodnite
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by bufness(m): 1:42am On Oct 18, 2013
Foxy_Flow: I am suppose to update but can't right now. I am suffering from an eye infection. I have stared into the computer for so long and it is affecting me.

Rock.. You can continue. I will get the drugs prescribed by a good doctor right here. Hopefully, by tomorrow or next my eyes will return to its former sef.

Please bear with me. The itching and pain is really unbearable.

Thanks...
1 mre prescription wink rest ur eye well bro
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by otijah(m): 2:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
The rock5555: Make una bear with me o, nepa no gree bring light and my batery dey low. I go cont tomorow.

Goodnite
go bro andrew barbing salon go charge ur phone oooo
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Typing...

Good afternoon to una
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Onyiclassic(f): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
we dey wait
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Uthman51(m): 4:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
waiting..... .
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
Waiting.......
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
"Na who Mess?"

"Na who die?"

"Na who survive?"

The fleeing policemen came back to their checkpoint while dangling their menancing wooden weapons mercilesly.

"Na me Mess" Attai confirmed.

"Na me Survive" Flow confirmed.

"Me i neva die o" i shouted.

"Na wetin i dey hafun pho hear"

The head of the policeman asked us. I was so angry and wanted to ask him where i was as a graduate when he went for his police recruit, because i was the one that was supposed to be a police man.

I had gone for Soldier recruit, police recruit, road safety recruit, even Dog eating recruit, that was where i saw men who suffocated Dog meat than i.

"I said na wefin i dey hafun am pho here?" the policeman asked again while hitting his batton on the steering.

I was still lieing under while trying to protect my nose and mouth from dieing from Attai's mess weapon. The banging of the barton shook all of us to our senses.

"Flow talk na, no be you be driver?" Attai shouted.

"Uh, uh, uh" Flow's mouth was sealed tight like Super glue was untop, he refused talking because the mess vapour was still very much intact.

If Attai's mess could make me deaf and dumb that means it can cause cancer of the intestines when swallowed or so i thought.

The policeman put his face through the glass window to look at us well, i dont know if the mess was not affecting him, maybe the black spot on his forehead was his wind pipe leakage to disburse the air or so i thought.

"Uhhhh, ahhhh, yeahhh, Na wetin una fut am pho inside this motor, so uan dey carry am for dead body abi? Oya drof out, i say drof out"

The policeman shouted. Attal mess had increased our woes, we quickly dropped down and immediately Flow regained his speech sense.

"Oga we no carry any dead body o, na my Friend here mess" Flow said.

"You are lieing, oya open your boot" The female policewoman that Attai had been eyeing said.

Truth was she was the opposite of fine, if only there was Miss Ugly competition she would have carried first.

"Attai na you cause am o" I wipered to him.

"Sharrap, no be you no gree catch brake, better sharrap jare" Attai attacked back.

"Phaaaaa"
A hot slap landed on Attai's head by the policewoman, she was furious at him.

Flow opened the boot but it was empty, the police men were not still satisfied, the illetraite cop quickly went back to the car and started sniffing in the mess.

"Chai na under the motor e dey smell" The cop shouted.

"Oga how you take know, abi his nose and that of artasian dogs were now one class" i said in my mind.

"Oya you and you raise the car while you are going to dig" the policewoman said.

"Ma with which strenght?" Flow shouted.

A hot slap gave him strenght, Flow immediately turned to a pastor.

"Ma na true, i forget the lord is my strenght, Big show sef no fit stand my blow" he confessed.

I quickly grabbed the shovel before i would be given the task of holding the car up. Flow and Attai struggled to raise the car.

All the veins on Flow's head, neck and even tongue were showing, Attai was busy advertising his main talents.

Suddenly an idea entered my head to deal with those policemen so i went and help them to raise the motor.

"Attai you get Ak47 type of mess for your yansh inventory?" i asked.

"Chai see insults abeg, i get bulletproof, parachute, thunder bolt etc mess for my yansh" he boasted.

"Oya abeg release armed robbers gun mess for this policemen jare" i said.

"yeah Uduak you get sense, infact am willing to start eating Dog meat soon, this idea gbam o" Flow said.

"Abeg Attai you hear wetin Uduak talk" he asked Flow.

"No, my papa cut my ear the time them born me" Attai said.

"Make i meditate this mess go be da bommmmbbbb" he shouted and released the mess that could be described as the world most ground shaking mess.

I wondered why Attai's yansh was not use to make the sound of earthquake and other sounds in nigerian films.

"Booombooomboooom, prah pa pa ta ta" Attai released a heavy gas, i could see smoke coming out of his anus cus that was not ordinary person.

"Kai, arm robber, make we enter bush, walahi i get am for ten children for house i no wan die abeg" The chief policeman shouted.

The hit each other while running for their lives, we quickly repackage and jump into the car, this time flow legs had miraculously healed.

"Kai, stop or i shoot you, i go shoot o" The policemen cried out when they saw us going away.

If only gun were mouths everybody would have been dead by now.

"Attai you get talent abeg" i said.

"Na today you know" he asked.

"I hope say that your mess go reduce the price of phone where we dey go?" Flow asked.

No worry when we reached there we go know" Attai said.

To Be Continued...

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Clemzy16(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Hmmmm That kind Mess Wey Fit Bomb A Whole Country!!

Attai, Na Your Update I Dey Wait o. . .

Thumbs Up Uduak!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Uthman51(m): 7:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grinu 100much
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by kingphilip(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
See where fone sellers go de run for their life because of mess and dem go pick any kind fone wey dem want
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2013
Enough of this farting stuff....where's foxflow and '59...do something now !!! Seems we're going round in circles.........@Rock, i believe u need a little motivation. You can do better.

1 Like

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 9:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
Enough of this farting stuff....where's foxflow and '59...do something now !!! Seems we're going round in circles.........@Rock, i believe u need a little motivation. You can do better.

Dont mind me babe, i loved farting. I go stop am now
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Dedicated to Mammy water!!!

''Malam, ka ba mu waya guda biyu.''
Give us 2 fones**

I said to the aboki wearing a long mousthache. The man instead of answering kept licking his teeth and making sounds like he wanted to throw saliva out. I looked at him and smiled.

''Flow, make we go check another shed''

We made to leave.

''Oga, I dey go? Phone I dey plenty fa''

The man bombarded us with his Hausalized English.

''Na im we dey talk since you no wan hear?''

Flow said to the man. His fist was already clenched. I wondered why Flow was getting angry over nothing.

''Make I no vex walai, goro I gum am po my teeth''

He replied and in his bid to win customers flashed us a gorolized teeth.

''How much be your phones''

Uduak asked a stupid question. I spanked his small head. Uduak seemed to be growing shorter by the day.

''You don't talk out of turns. You should be in the house now''

Flow helped me say what I wanted saying.

''Sorry sir''

Uduak replied and used his hand to do a zip sign.

''This one I be N20,000 tosan. I good kwarai da gaskiye.''

He did code mixing.

''Show me the phones make I see''

I said to him. He opened his show glass while I ran my hands and fingers on it.

''Your phones are lovely''

Since the policemen saga, I found it difficult to speak pidgin English. The aboki only nodded and then ran his disgusting tongue over his teeth.

''We no go buy.''

I finally said. Flow looked at me and smiled. Uduak opened his mouth to protest but a knock from Flow helped shut it up.

''I dey knock am for this old man? I be your pikin?''

The Hausa man asked as the knocked had sounded like rocks falling against each other.

''No o. Na born throway. We pick am from suckaway.''

Flow said while Uduak stared at his toes. We walked round the whole shed till I could walk no more. My weight seemd to have trippled.

''Flow, make we dey go house. Sun dey disturb me''

Uduak protested weakly.

''No be you wan be agent? Abi you think say I no hear wetin you tell Haruna?''

Flow asked. I only turned quickly as a slap landed on Uduak's face.

''Did you by chance see this boy in your dreams?''

I asked in my newly flawless English.

''Haba Attaim why you dey ask like say no be this dwarf make those boys collect our phones''

Flow answered a question with a question.

''Let's get going. I am also tired of walking around.''

I said as my trousers had suddenly begun to sag. We walked away while the last aboki cussed us.

''Shegu, ba su da kudi amma sun zon kasuwa. Yayyan iska''
**Bastards, broke men that want to buy things. Useless beings**

I turned to look at him.

''Mai farkon dariya bai ji labarin da kyau ba''
**the first to laugh missed the joke**

I dropped a popular Hausa proverb. He only looked surprise that a yellow fresh dude like me could speak his language.

''Yi hakuri fa''

He apologised. No point, he was only being a Nigerian. So I just shoved his apologies to the side of my mind.

We got to the car while Flow entered the driver's seat to move the car. Uduak stepped into the passenger seat while I sat at the back. Relaxing at the owner's corner. I closed my eyes as Flow revised to get out of the phone market. He had switched on the tape player and was playing a collection of Keith Sweat.

''Uduak, see your own phone''

I handed a brand new phone to Uduak. He just stood speechless until a knock from Flow losened his tongue.

''Thank you Sir''

He said bowing a little before walking out of the house. On the dining table were different types and sizes of phones.

''Flow, e be like say you go start to dey sell phone for go slow o''

I spoke pidgin for the first time looking at Flow who was playing with a phone. He paused, lifted his head to look at me momentarily before bringing it down. His face was set serious.

''Flow, this one wey you serious like this, person straff your girlfriend give you preek make you smell?''

I asked him in a provocative manner.

''I like your business idea. E make sense wella''

He replied me.

''When we go start?''

I asked him.

''Now now. When your papa wake up come agree to sell am''

He replied laughing. For the first time since I knew Flow, he just said something stupid. Though I tended to thread on a part of disagreement with him, he always made sense. I only like it when we argued.

''Your mama go dey service my papa when him come back from business.''

I saw the punch a little too late!!!

To be continued!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Kai.. It was really somehow stressing my eyes. I think say person go call me self... No ish sha, I am a little bit alright. Thanks to a doctor right here that did some e-diagnosis on my a-ss.. I owe him a lot.

Na only ladies fit call sha...

Good night y'all... Updates resumes in earnest tomorrow!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
......"i saw the punch a little too late", hahahaha
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Uthman51(m): 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2013

''Uduak, see ur own phone
Oga u be professional thief faa u suppose dey grant theft auto 6 o grin grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by DEllaluv(f): 5:09am On Oct 19, 2013
Flow biko,ebee ka I no,,ha,oga foxy una pilfered d mallam's phns
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 6:46am On Oct 19, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:
......"i saw the punch a little too late", hahahaha

See as you dey make me feel bad... grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2013
Uthman51:

''Uduak, see ur own phone
Oga u be professional thief faa u suppose dey grant theft auto 6 o grin grin

Lol... Na Naija man suppose dey that game o grin
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 6:48am On Oct 19, 2013
D.Ella.luv:
Flow biko,ebee ka I no,,ha,oga foxy una pilfered d mallam's phns

No... We obtained...

Good morning y'all.. It's about to go down.. Make una pray make my MB reach sha...
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by skyscraperTM(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2013
Hmmmm it's about to get down
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Daniel2802(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2013
I dy see una handwork,see as una steal dat man phone.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Therock5555(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2013
Atleast this one no mess insidegringrin oga foxy cont, i go update in the evening.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Daniel2802: I dy see una handwork,see as una steal dat man phone.

[quote author=The rock5555]Atleast this one no mess insidegringrin oga foxy cont, i go update in the evening.

No time... I dey busy now but go hopefully update later!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 19, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

See as you dey make me feel bad... grin

i need to arrange one fine purple mermaid for u o...her twin sister wiill be reserved for Rock later :-D
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2013
Mermaid.of.life:

i need to arrange one fine purple mermaid for u o...her twin sister wiill be reserved for Rock later :-D

No way!!

I want one mammy water and na you be that!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by 4kizo(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2013
#teamflowfoxyflowrock# una 2much jor
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:30am On Oct 19, 2013
I tried ducking but his fist had already connected with my eye socket. A thousand stars exploded in the atmosphere, I saw and counted like 50 thousand of them in one split second. The darkness that had overshadowed me was thicker than thick itself.

''Crasshhhh!!''

I had landed on our low table which had a glass center. My weight had crushed it. I jumped up immediately but discovered my sight was one sided. I touched my face and discovered it had risen above normal level.

''Your papa Flow.''

I cussed. He threw another punch at me. The punch nearly ripped my head off my neck.

''Your mama mess na earthquake''

This one got me on my stomach. All my intestines seemed to twist round giving me a sick feeling.

''Na for gutter them born you throway''

My mouth refused shutting up. Seems the punch had send a wrong signal to my brain. A punch caught me at the side of my face. My brain swell so hard that I felt it was going to burst my cranium.

''Your own don finish!!''

My senses had gotten back to me. I stopped his next punch mid-air with my elbow. There was a loud crack, I had dislocated his fingers.

''Gbim!''

My head drew blood from his lips. Flow fell down straight and refused standing up.

''Stand up make we fight o''

I shouted at Flow, my breath pattern irregular.

''I give up. My brain don dey pour enter my ear drum''

Flow pleaded with me.

''Na God save you''

I replied and turned away. Phones laid scattered everywhere, all intact.

''Call your papa come, I wan send am''

I said mockingly.

''You boys did great in your first trip. You are now being assigned to supply Hon. Marcos of the legislators in Abuja.''

Alhaji said while Flow and I stood smartly. There was no way we could not have done great considering the kind of risks and danger we went through. I was proud of myself, same was Flow.

''I know Abuja very well.''

Flow said cutting Alhaji short. Alhaji gave a scowl like a pregnant dog making Flow stiff his hands by his side and push his chest up. The stance made him look like a hungry policeman.

''At ease''

Alhaji cleared the air.

''You will submit the keys to those cars this evening.''

I thought I did not hear Alhaji well. I looked at his face to see him twisting and turning his beard. His eyes had fire burning through. The spirit of argument that was welling up in me suddenly died down.

''You are dismissed.''

I knew we were gonna eat lots of beans in Abuja. Only time will tell as I prepared my mind towards the evening encounter.

To be Continued by me!!!
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by Xsenga(f): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2013
Weldone foxy-flow, if ur mb finish ,jst tell me make i transfer 4 u.
Re: Naija Thug Life (Foxy, Flow1759 & The Rock555 Collabo) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Xsenga: Weldone foxy-flow, if ur mb finish ,jst tell me make i transfer 4 u.

Now we are yarning!! grin grin ...

I use my etisalat SIM and my data expired since last night...

The etisalat number is in my signature... **covers face** grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (40) (Reply)

Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / The Most Wanted Maid / Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.