Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) - Career (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (60028 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by shortgun(m): 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
A job opportunity, one less member for this association.

https://www.nairaland.com/1404866/graduate-needed-principal-new-secondary
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ju enwume: Kel plz may i ve ur number plz so i could call u on one

Read the post from the begining if u want a number to call or send me a mail ehixking@gmail.com
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by clun(f): 6:16pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ehis did U get my mail @ clun.from Enugu.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Lemme check it now
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Odyluv: 8:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
We need to fight this with all seriousneSs and determination and most especially we need the Grace of God. So wen dis take off fully I call for days of fasting and prayers. Joyce northcentral(abuja) 08104545214
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
ehixking: Lemme check it now

@op, at present, u are like the president and a cordinator of this movement. We expect a continous post of every development from you. So far, have u been able to make any contact meeting any one who've shown interest? Update us while everyone elso do the same to know the development in our respective areas. The earlier the better.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
ginababy: Regina S/S (Cross River)0819718338

Why post an incorrect number? Pls correct ur no. or contact me on the ones i dropped above.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by clun(f): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
ehixking: Lemme check it now

However, you should try and get people from atleast a number of states
where we can discuss the mission and vision, the logo, slogan, etc. Then
these are the people to carry the message to their states where they will
mobilize more members.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Oluabayomi1(m): 12:30am On Aug 21, 2013
Pls am in for this move!
Am Abayomi North Central(Kogi) but resides in Abuja.
SUCCESS

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 2:35am On Aug 21, 2013
RedBenson:

@op, at present, u are like the president and a cordinator of this movement. We expect a continous post of every development from you. So far, have u been able to make any contact meeting any one who've shown interest? Update us while everyone elso do the same to know the development in our respective areas. The earlier the better.

Everything is going on fine
We now have a facebook fan page- I ourge everyone to vew it and like it..we are still working on a site and blog where we are all gonna register first then we start to moblise people for the first meeting/ this is gonna be held in every geopolitical zones..thank you!

Below is the link open and like the page

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1406249762926389&refid=48

That's the link
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by incometrader(m): 2:49am On Aug 21, 2013
I've been following this topic since its inception but have not said anything. Now I have to:
Plans don't become reality except when properly executed...
We have 'gingered' enough, it's time to take action!
First of all, we need a forum specifically for this cause... nairaland.com has helped us enough.

This is not a problem, we just have to agree on a domain name to use and I'll speak with the OP if I could be given the privilege to serve by purchasing the name and designing the website which we will all become members of. The OP will immediately be made an admin. There are lots of other things for us to discuss before subsequent actions are taken but we have to start with a step in the right direction.

I'm an entrepreneur and since my undergraduate days have had the vision of establishing an organisation that will provide job/entrepreneurial opportunities for unemployed graduates. Let's put hands together and make this work!

support@topserve.com.ng
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 2:51am On Aug 21, 2013
Good morning great people
Its a privilege and a blessing to see people stand up for these long awaited change

Unemployment is eating us up like a viral disease
Poor young men and women that are just trying to get jobs to make ends meet are been requested huge amount of money

Food and shelter is a big problem and changes hasn't been seen over the years

These is the time, the time is now! we should be able to stand on our own toes and do something for ourselves

Let's leave tribe and religion alone- here we stand as a melting pot of tribes and races- we are all one in love united for progress
The time is NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 2:59am On Aug 21, 2013
I want to beg everybody on nairaland to help in any way to get this link on the "featured links on nairaland" . Just yesterday we could see the turn out of our brothers and sisters...approximately 10,000 people viewed this message yesterday..
The link is no more a feature on Nairaland and the number of views is no more increasing at a very fast rate!!!

On behalf of NAUG I hereby plead and request from seun osewa and all the crew of Nairaland to help make these "REALITY BECOME NOT A DREAM"
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by incometrader(m): 3:10am On Aug 21, 2013
ehixking: I want to beg everybody on nairaland to help in any way to get this link on the "featured links on nairaland" . Just yesterday we could see the turn out of our brothers and sisters...approximately 10,000 people viewed this message yesterday..
The link is no more a feature on Nairaland and the number of views is no more increasing at a very fast rate!!!

On behalf of NAUG I hereby plead and request from seun osewa and all the crew of Nairaland to help make these "REALITY BECOME NOT A DREAM"
It is important that we start doing something ourselves so that help will come from people who notice that we are motivated and are willing to go the extra mile for our cause. I feel its too early to start pleading for help now from external sources. Let's work out something within ourselves. Pls reply my message to your inbox @ehixking

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 3:39am On Aug 21, 2013
incometrader:
It is important that we start doing something ourselves so that help will come from people who notice that we are motivated and are willing to go the extra mile for our cause. I feel its too early to start pleading for help now from external sources. Let's work out something within ourselves. Pls reply my message to your inbox @ehixking

Open and like
https://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Association-Of-Unemployed-Graduates-NAUG/1406249762926389
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kinnad(m): 4:06am On Aug 21, 2013
Sorry i've not been around for some time now.I'm so much impressed at the turnup,the last time i counted,we were six,but i can't even count anymore. I've taken my time to read through to the last page,kudos to you all.Thats the spirit. Now i think we've got to start.

However,Mr King,please something has to be done about this name.It is true that the name gets people's attention,but thats only at the first instant.The second time you take a look at it,it becomes deregatory.

Like i said earlier,it should nt be only for the unemployed,else it becomes selfish,since you will cease to be a member when you gain an employment.Do u also know that the name sounds like you're proud to call yourself "unemployed",and it therefore sounds like a joke. Please think about it,and see from other people's point of view.

It would make more sense if we call it "NIGERIAN GRADUATES' MOVEMENT AGAINST UNEMPLOYMENT".You can still refine the name if you wish but please drop the former.

I need some sleep now.I will be back during the day for exchange of ideas.

4 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 4:37am On Aug 21, 2013
kinnad: Sorry i've not been around for some time now.I'm so much impressed at the turnup,the last time i counted,we were six,but i can't even count anymore. I've taken my time to read through to the last page,kudos to you all.Thats the spirit. Now i think we've got to start.

However,Mr King,please something has to be done about this name.It is true that the name gets people's attention,but thats only at the first instant.The second time you take a look at it,it becomes deregatory.

Like i said earlier,it should nt be only for the unemployed,else it becomes selfish,since you will cease to be a member when you gain an employment.Do u also know that the name sounds like you're proud to call yourself "unemployed",and it therefore sounds like a joke. Please think about it,and see from other people's point of view.

It would make more sense if we call it "NIGERIAN GRADUATES' MOVEMENT AGAINST UNEMPLOYMENT".You can still refine the name if you wish but please drop the former.

Thanks a million...your comment would be considered
Cheers
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2013
kinnad: Sorry i've not been around for some time now.I'm so much impressed at the turnup,the last time i counted,we were six,but i can't even count anymore. I've taken my time to read through to the last page,kudos to you all.Thats the spirit. Now i think we've got to start.

very good. good thinking good products
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by amba03: 9:57am On Aug 21, 2013
So sad it has come to this in Nigeria.
Please anyone that is self employed on this forum should start a thread that will teach interested ones their trade online.
Anyone interested in being a web designer should register for a free webhost through this link: http://www.000webhost.com/720523.html after registration,send your email to ambaconcepts@gmail.com requesting for free web design training materials and tips.
Let's reduce unemployment.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2013
Let's all be focused and hence, those that can't make this movement a reality should either ignore or post nothing and stop posting adverts for jobs that they don't even have here!!!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by In4matic: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2013
This is a wonderful initiative.
severally i have thought about it and i also wish to ask my entrepreneurial advocates. if we citizens of a sovereign state and yet provide basic amenities for ourselves and are also to provide jobs for ourselves and fund it ourselves what then is the roles of the state. to supervise and ensure all the ants in the hive work hard?
we are mostly struggling in the name of being self employed and i ask them.is the choice of going solo not a function of having options. give people options and let them gather their own funds, experience and means to launch into the murky business waters. there are too many businesses collapsing in Nigeria to justify the enterpreneurship song people are singing. count me in

2 Likes

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 10:17am On Aug 21, 2013
In4matic: This is a wonderful initiative.
severally i have thought about it and i also wish to ask my entrepreneurial advocates. if we citizens of a sovereign state and yet provide basic amenities for ourselves and are also to provide jobs for ourselves and fund it ourselves what then is the roles of the state. to supervise and ensure all the ants in the hive work hard?
we are mostly struggling in the name of being self employed and i ask them.is the choice of going solo not a function of having options. give people options and let them gather their own funds, experience and means to launch into the murky business waters. there are too many businesses collapsing in Nigeria to justify the enterpreneurship song people are singing. count me in

You are one the best..
Cheers!!!!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by In4matic: 10:20am On Aug 21, 2013

of all the name advocates i have seen so far, yours makes sense. i look forward to the movements' website or forum. lets maximise our potentials in actualizing this. with one mind, nothing can stop us!!!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 21, 2013
kinnad: Sorry i've not been around for some time now.I'm so much impressed at the turnup,the last time i counted,we were six,but i can't even count anymore. I've taken my time to read through to the last
page,kudos to you all.Thats the spirit. Now i think we've got to start.

Like i said earlier,it should nt be only for the unemployed,else it
becomes selfish,since you will cease to be a member when you gain an employment.Do u also know that the name sounds like you're proud to call yourself "unemployed",and it therefore sounds like a joke. Please think about it,and see from other people's point of view.

Thanks! Ur post sounds very sensible esp. the suggestion of the name. I think the name shld not only portray 'unemployment' but shld be broaden to include both the employed and undergraduates. Let's make it the way it wont sound selfish but be favourable to all. Undergraduates shld also be eligible to be members. Thanks.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by In4matic: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2013
ehixking:

You are one the best..
Cheers!!!!

No, you sir deserve my commendations. cheesy cheesy

sent you a mail. tej
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 21, 2013
Take for instance another name suggestion: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN GRADUATES AGAINST UNEMPLOYMENT (NANGAU)

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by boxiposhags: 10:49am On Aug 21, 2013
Please the goals and objective of this group need to be outlined and delibrated upon
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by In4matic: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
If the Op likes the idea, i can work on a one page flier that will highlight the goals of the movement for distrubution. so when there is a dedicated site, it can be uploaded so members can download and print as much as they have capacity for distribution around their locality. by this means creating more awareness. it is better to have a uniform flier for easier identification from the fakes which may later arise.
we have our personal offices, homes and even online for meeting. its just full of possibilities
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 12:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
In4matic:

No, you sir deserve my commendations. cheesy cheesy

sent you a mail. tej

Am gonna reply once am less busy
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2013
boxiposhags: Please the goals and objective of this group need to be outlined and delibrated upon

Working seriously on that right now
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by thbsturvs: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
In4matic:

of all the name advocates i have seen so far, yours makes sense. i look forward to the movements' website or forum. lets maximise our potentials in actualizing this. with one mind, nothing can stop us!!!

Actually, there is a twitter account created with over 100 followers already. @NaijaUnemployed @NaijaUnemployed
Click to follow and share your views and concerns which if in relation to the cause we're agitating for, will be aired. Thank you.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by MaiyeDan(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (29) (Reply)

Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.