Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) - Career (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) (60034 Views)

National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Openly Invites Trustees And Members / Outcome Of 1st Meeting Of The National Association Of Unemployed Graduate (NAUG) / National Association Of Unemployed Graduates (NAUG)To hold 1st Meeting In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Good idea, update me: tesiday@yahoo.co.uk
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by OCTAVO: 7:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
RedBenson: Take for instance another name suggestion: NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIAN GRADUATES AGAINST UNEMPLOYMENT (NANGAU)
Good.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ColoursnBrushes: 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hmm, let's see hw do we help?
Okay. Im a makeupartist, and my name's chinwe. I could teach young ladies the art of bridal and photography makeup, skin care analysis, gele tying and ethics of the biz for 50 percent discount on all packages. Pls bear in mind that all practicals wud be done using my products and tools (I never ever do this as all students are required to purchase their products and tools for the class). So if u stay in portharcourt and want to take advantage of this opportunity, pls call me on 08138440869 or bb pin 2A013509. The offer starts from the date of this publication to october 1st.
Cheers.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by LausDeo(m): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2013
Yinky07: Am interested 08033829501
south west (Abeokuta)
Lets see 07035645849 Abeokuta
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Incrizz(f): 10:47am On Aug 22, 2013
Shert! Lol
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2013
@op and others, you are not continously updating us here. Pls relate to us the current development. Thanks
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Incrizz(f): 11:47am On Aug 22, 2013
RedBenson: @op and others, you are not continously updating us here. Pls relate to us the current development. Thanks
@OP pls listen to redbenson. We need to hear from you more.
Everyone is asking "so, any "newer" news?
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Incrizz(f): 12:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by paparazzi1987(m): 2:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
Incrizz: Hey peeps, directly message me your bbm pins and I'd add you to the active NAUG bbm group we have there. Cheerssmiley
What about unEmply graduate that do not have BlackBerry ?
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
paparazzi1987:
What about unEmply graduate that do not have BlackBerry ?

Seconded! Infact, anything done or any move made shld be on the interest of all after due consultations. Not everyone has money to buy bb abeg.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by 80obinna: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
We know that every post about National Association Of
Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) on naira land has date and time of posting . Some people have hijacked someone people work about National Association Of
Unemployed Graduates(NAUG)
Now acting as the orignators.
Now they warning people of fake
National Association Of
Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) .pls I will asked the house to make some resarch
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Yusphull(m): 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Incrizz: Hey peeps, directly message me your bbm pins and I'd add you to the active NAUG bbm group we have there. Cheerssmiley

2336734A...
Let's be considerate Ooo coz we have so many unemployed graduates that doesn't own BB not to talk of BBM group chat.. Let create an active forum or a platform where everyone that has internet access will have access to...
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 4:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
80obinna: We know that every post about National Association Of
Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) on naira land has date and time of posting . Some people have hijacked someone people work about National Association Of
Unemployed Graduates(NAUG)
Now acting as the orignators.
Now they warning people of fake
National Association Of
Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) .pls I will asked the house to make some resarch

Hello everyone , I saw it coming but am not moved at all,I'm the mastermind of it all and av been receiving several calls and ideas that are selfish and of evil deeds and thougt and I have just tried to be diplomatic about it cos getting these dreams come to past has been my aim. Please let's us all come together and fight these scorge..
I pray God will lead us through
Our lawyers are working already
The face book group has been created
And several other things have been going on underground so this whole movement is not gonna be a pipedream...
Let's us all come together as one
Once we Are divided I bet no one would hear our plea

Don't U all forget like I once posted that this association or movement is a melting pot of tribes and races-religion or background
Let's us all let love be the hinges that would all turn us to our desires and wishes

This is lot of love
From Ehis Abuya
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
ehixking:

Hello everyone , I saw it coming but am not moved at all,I'm the
mastermind of it all and av been receiving several calls and ideas thatare selfish and of evil deeds and thougt and I have just tried to be diplomatic about it cos getting these dreams come to past has been my aim. Please let's us all come together and fight these scorge..
I pray God will lead us through
Our lawyers are working already
The face book group has been created And several other things have been going on underground so this whole movement is not gonna be a pipedream...
Let's us all come together as one
Once we Are divide I bet no one would hear our plea

Don't U all forget like I once posted that this association or movement is a melting pot of tribes and races-religion or background
Let's us all let love be the higes that would all turn us to our desires and wishes

Thanks but try as much as possible to keep the thread updated!
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
Am happy to anounce to you all that I met with our lawyers today and work has been going on on how to get it registerd!!

The outcome
1) We met with different groups of people and 3 practising and professional lawyers that showed interest

2)Radio and TV interview is what to watched outfor

3) The first meeting is scheduled to take place in lagos or ibadan next week wednesday( here we need comment cos we need speakers to take part in televison and radio interviews

Where should we have the first meeting and reasons....
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by 80obinna: 8:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
destino24( m): 8:38pm On Aug 18
This was the day you reposted this in nairaland.we reached out you and you refused and want to play smart.pls go my profile and check the day I posted this issue.hope you have heard of copyright ask ur lawers if you even have one.i will show you how it been done in ph city.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
Please for now let's make it a step at a time
As long as God lives this dream of ours must be fulfilled

Let's all think about the first meeting
The time and place(on wednesday)

Let's think of a way of getting thru to all affected people in our locality
That's what's up
Meeting!! Meeting!! Meeting
Where are the sugestions and comments
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by OCTAVO: 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
ehixking: Am happy to anounce to you all that I met with our lawyers today and work has been going on on how to get it registerd!!

The outcome
1) We met with different groups of people and 3 practising and professional lawyers that showed interest

2)Radio and TV interview is what to watched outfor

3) The first meeting is scheduled to take place in lagos or ibadan next week wednesday( here we need comment cos we need speakers to take part in televison and radio interviews

Where should we have the first meeting and reasons....
In my own opinion, Ibadan would be better.
Reason: Ibadan is a bit centralised in South West.
Lagos is at the extreme. We have to consider people that will travel over.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by clun(f): 10:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
ehixking: Please for now let's make it a step at a time
As long as God lives this dream of ours must be fulfilled

Let's all think about the first meeting
The time and place(on wednesday)

Let's think of a way of getting thru to all affected people in our locality
That's what's up
Meeting!! Meeting!! Meeting
Where are the sugestions and comments

I suggest PH. Reason: PH seems to be at the centre. Consider people coming from East, north and southsouth. Thanks.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by OCTAVO: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
clun:

I suggest PH. Reason: PH seems to be at the centre. Consider people coming from East, north and southsouth. Thanks.
He said either Lagos or Ibadan.
Moreover, how is PH in centre of Nigeria? It's like you need a map.
Talking about the entire Nigeria, Abuja is centralised.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 10:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Notebetter
Cameras,camcorders,recorder of any kind( for youtube and documentation)pen and pads to take down jottings, item 7 could be provided to by any cheerful givers(Lol)...
(Volunteers as secretaries should get prepared and come with note books to keep minutes)
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by kinnad(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
I'm happy things are running smoothly,sorry i'm always away.I thought of sharing ideas here,but since the idea of a meeting has come up,that would be more appropriate for these discussions. For the venue,i'd have suggested ibadan,since it's the originator's base.But since this is a non in+erest group,the house should decide.I feel lagos has more members in the house than ibadan,population shld be the only criteria for selection of venue. Let every member of the house represent his resident state. kinnad lives in lagos
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by 80obinna: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
It should be ph cos it where it all started
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Kazrem(m): 4:05am On Aug 23, 2013
I guess the flagship meeting should be in Lagos. After that, we will have meeting at the six geo-political zone of the country. The venue in Lagos should also be easily accecible. @ehix, i sent you a mail and you have not replied. kazeemabolore@gmail.com
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by ehixking(m): 5:56am On Aug 23, 2013
Kazrem: I guess the flagship meeting should be in Lagos. After that, we will have meeting at the six geo-political zone of the country. The venue in Lagos should also be easily accecible. @ehix, i sent you a mail and you have not replied. kazeemabolore@gmail.com

So sorry...I would try and do that shortly
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2013
Going thru the pages, one would see that most of the people indicating interest are from Lagos. That alone is enough reason to get the 1st meeting in there where others from other places can join if willing. The outcome of this 1st meeting shld later be related to others thru here and other sources e.g. facebook etc. State groups would now have thier meeting and resolve on issues where a representative(s) of each state would now be sent in the subsequent meetings wherever it will hold. The location in this 1st meeting shld be made accessible to all. Another suggestion is that, there shld be a bank account opened for this group where kind hearted Nigerians (e.g. gainfully employed folks) can donate for the overall running and sustenance of this noble course. Those are my contributions.

1 Like

Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by Luizy(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2013
I'm in too... Lucky Lagos 07060708435
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by 80obinna: 8:18am On Aug 23, 2013
People should come in the house and start to decide and give orders with finishing with internal problem.and now so soon ,they are thinking of setting up an account.
Re: National Association Of Unemployed Graduates(NAUG) by OCTAVO: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2013
80obinna: People should come in the house and start to decide and give orders with finishing with internal problem.and now so soon ,they are thinking of setting up an account.

Lolz.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

Parade By Boys Of Nigerian Military School Zaria Goes Viral / Switzerland Introduces Highest Minimum Wage In The World (₦20.5Million Per Year) / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.