Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Annoying Things Nigerians Do - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Annoying Things Nigerians Do (42074 Views)

Why Dont Nigerians Do Posh Family Things Like White Pple? / What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying / Things Nigerians Invented: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by awolols(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2013
While seeing a movie at the cinema someone receives a phone call!
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by GenO4life: 8:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
Post is too long for my sleepy eyes jor.
sumarise.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by captainsinzu(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
grin this is common with most girls...mtcheeww...afta dem don finish chop ur money
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by leonard509(m): 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
i dnt even knw wat to say. . .una don talk am finish
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
It is only at evenings that friends n relatives gather around a phamacy vendor, and when you come in to get somthing maybe a condom they all pause n stare at you like you r angel gabriel with a message from d lord.

Why?? There by making boys 2 buy unneccessary Vitamin C.

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by 3ace(m): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
A caller calling you repeatedly. Phone etiquette demands that you give me some few minutes after the first missed call. Anybody can miss a call because of meeting, taking a shower, driving, praying e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Oildichotomy(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
It's annoying when Nigerians sing loud songs they don't know jack about the lyrics especially in parties and clubs-
STFU or rather hum
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by kunlesehan(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2013
vire: a girl follows you to club and later to your house and you are trying to take off her clothes after you guys have just had hot kisses and she will be asking you what are you doing............ grin grin grin grin no i dey try see if your clothes na over size grin grin grin

lol ... noooo, u wan go wash am cos she don sweat put... lol
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I don't buy condoms.
There's a program in my school healthcare center that sends me packages of free condoms in the mail. Arrives within 2 days, I make sure to never run out.
GOD will show u his mercy
grin tongue
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by olawalemanog: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2013
starpon: Buhari after al d moni wey him don pack he is seeking 4 another tenure. BH Boys after killing thousands of pple they stil wnt on and fast, i jst wonder d kind god wey dem dey serve self
So how are you different with your dry, over-the-bar and senseless joke. I am sure you driving at something and i am sure tha God whose wrath you are looking for will show himself to you one of these days...dim-witted illiterate.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2013
Clemzy16: "somebody wants to buy akara of #20 will first test that of #50"

"you stop a nigerian girl on the street to ask for direction, she looks back at you, hisses, and walks away thinking you want to woo her"

"girls chewing gum and making that annoying sound that comes out of it"

"while travelling in a shuttle, you brings out your phone to play some musics, then somebody else begins to sing along" mostly common among girls.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
You are not different from other Nigerians with annoying habbit. How can you bring out your phone inside a bus with percengers and start playing music(noise pollution) and u got angry when your like tag along, what happened to your earphone/bluetooth

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by DoffMan2: 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2013
Siga: .... You go into an office to bid for contract but u dressed casually and can actually deliver the best job... no one will consider u cos there is another guy wearing white agbada, with a driver in a borrowed Benz...

If you couldn't even make the effort to present yourself properly, how can you be expected to be taken seriously? Guess what? The guy in the white agbada + borrowed Benz can also deliver the job! But being a naija go-getter, he has presented himself properly, fasted, consulted babalawo, prepared gifts, has had a word put in by his friend and arrived with one hot babe as PA!!

You wan try??

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by euna05(f): 9:01pm On Aug 09, 2013

"you stop a nigerian girl on the street to ask for direction, she looks back at you, hisses, and walks away thinking you want to woo her"

"while travelling in a shuttle, you brings out your phone to play some musics, then somebody else begins to sing along" mostly common among girls.

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
u hold å cup of water,toothbrush and tooth paste, someone wil stil ask if u want to brush чυя teeth: nδ na nose i wnt brush
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by MrCork: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
...has anybody footten about 419? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 09, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

U no fit free the 10 card for the bike man?... Niggas sef no dey try...

If I buy a commodity and the balance na 50 card and below, I dey free am for the seller...
u be prodigal son.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
vire:

wat if dat ten card na to buy ground nut smoke garri abi u neva hear d word my last card b4.......lol
smoke or soak? U sure say u nor be ghanian?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Fesisko(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
Imagine a haggard man with an emaciated appearance giving me a leaflet, inviting me to a three days seminar @...hotel.theme :secrets on how acquire wealth.he also told me to come along with 5k.I was like :Shey dem sitdown for your destiny ni? Abi devil dey dance kukure for yha head? so annoying?!
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Okuda(m): 9:04pm On Aug 09, 2013
Teenage Money: A Nigerian Can Create a Stupid Post on Nairaland and a Nigerian Admin Stupidly Brings the Stupid Post to Front Page.

This is Hyper-Annoying

LWKMD..!!!!! Burst my head..lol
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Bigcake: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2013
Yoyoyoyo am first to comment
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Adek15(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2013

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
i met a gal lyk that and it wasnt funny, So embarassing. She later pleaded sha
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by dgysoft(m): 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
U go ATM withdraw money u dey count am whether e complete. if eno complete bring am i go complete am for u. u see okada u dey ask am u dey go? no nah come e dey come. person come from travel u dey ask am u don come? no bi only come na pour.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by skiesoduah: 9:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by tallceejay(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I don't buy condoms.
There's a program in my school healthcare center that sends me packages of free condoms in the mail. Arrives within 2 days, I make sure to never run out.

grin tongue

So dry and uncalled for !

5 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by CuteXclaim(f): 9:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
You are travelling by road and a passenger in d vehicle plays loud music. It's so annoying, what on earth is earpiece meant for?
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by NairaFeast(f): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
yorex2011:
2. You're in a bus, texting or chatting and the next person wants to know everything you're typing (giraffing)....(i hate that thing die....thats why privacy screen protectors became popular).

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
holamiday: You have nailed it. This attitude really sets my teeth on edge.
bros u be vampire?

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2013
Only in nigeria,a nigerian would still count the money after an atm dispensed cash
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Kessythegeek(m): 9:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
talking why watchin a movie
Oh menn! Lol
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Kessythegeek(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
chewing so loud while eating lolz my younger bro tho
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Isiterere(m): 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2013
MUMUDOM

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Kessythegeek(m): 9:21pm On Aug 09, 2013
chief snorers....lol if my neighbour is snoring you can hear frm miles lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tribute To Etruth! / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.