Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Annoying Things Nigerians Do - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Annoying Things Nigerians Do (42093 Views)

Why Dont Nigerians Do Posh Family Things Like White Pple? / What Annoying Things Do U Do On NL. What Kind Of Nlers Do U Find Annoying / Things Nigerians Invented: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by JideTheBlogger(m): 6:41pm On Aug 09, 2013
@2 so annoying

@Club grin cheesy
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by BankuTilapia: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2013
hovcard: that's why we are d gaint of Africa. . . . hehe. . . => 7am in the morning u see me coming out of mha bedroom wit full eyes and u dey ask "are u just waking up 4 sleep?"

U mean JOKE of Africa grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by alexarelano(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
laplace19: You enter bike for 90 naira. You give the okada man 100naira...instead of him to give you balance,he go tell you say he no hold 10naira. Ok,oga give me the 100naira make I go find change....if you walk 2 metres distance he go call you back...bro,abeg come oo,I no know say I hold 10naira for here sef. This kind thing dey vex me eeh..lol
grin cheesy
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
mens dept: (Many) Nigerians don't like hearing the truth
(Many) Nigerians don't like making sacrifices for others
(Many) Nigerians like to believe your family is not better than there family, even when no one is competing
na you de pay my school fees angry abi What's this one saying
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by chessguru1(m): 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
U run into a friend @ the supermarket and she's like "what are you doing here"
And in my mind am like
"Well you know, I came here to hunt elephants"
angry

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 09, 2013
The number 4 is real for me that is wickedness. U asked a nigerian quastion instead of him answering u,he/she replies u back with quastion.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
Blessmira: U come back from jney n ur pple come de ask u wether u buy bread come . *Shey na only bread person de buy come?* cheesy
Lool grin grin

#chisco tinz#
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
nellybadas: 4. You go to the market and ask a seller where u can get a particular product, because they don't have it...they tell you no one sells it around here...(meanwhile their neighbour has it in stock)

Thats one reason i love Hausa Traders. Majority of them dont do that. I once met a trader who told me his bulbs were fake and genuine ones were out of stock in his shop. when i asked if they were genuine. He directed me to the next shop to buy them. Very rare guesture among other traders.
true that
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by boarnerges: 6:46pm On Aug 09, 2013
You came back from a journey and the people in the house ask 'you don come?' .............
No! I still dey road.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by laplace19(m): 6:47pm On Aug 09, 2013
For some social networks like 2go,facebook,etc.... A guy go chop cabin biscuit for morning,soak garri without sugar for afternoon,soak am again for night.......and enter 2go or facebook come update "YOU KNOW SAY MONEY NO BE PROBLEM". Bro,devil is dancing kukere for your head oo..lol

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 09, 2013
berem: hehehe!
We are all guilty! grin

I no do am cheesy
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
laplace19: You enter bike for 90 naira. You give the okada man 100naira...instead of him to give you balance,he go tell you say he no hold 10naira. Ok,oga give me the 100naira make I go find change....if you walk 2 metres distance he go call you back...bro,abeg come oo,I no know say I hold 10naira for here sef. This kind thing dey vex me eeh..lol
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
boarnerges: You came back from a journey and the people in the house ask 'you don come?' .............
No! I still dey road.
Una dey make me crack ribs for here cheesy
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by starpon: 6:52pm On Aug 09, 2013
Buhari after al d moni wey him don pack he is seeking 4 another tenure. BH Boys after killing thousands of pple they stil wnt on and fast, i jst wonder d kind god wey dem dey serve self
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 09, 2013
starpon: Buhari after al d moni wey him don pack he is seeking 4 another tenure. BH Boys after killing thousands of pple they stil wnt on and fast, i jst wonder d kind god wey dem dey serve self
na Krishna boyfriend lipsrsealed
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by purefissy: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

Make e stop so that u sakpa the small change e don make abi?
no be like that. The thing be say e for stop first
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2013
spongeback: Am sleeping at 2am phone rings
Me;hello
Caller: you dey sleep?
No I am building a rocket angry

Some of the things u lots find annoying are just ways to start a conversation.

I find it annoying that you lots find it annoying. lol

If I call a girl at 2am, and ask if she is sleeping, I'm not trying to annoy her but rather start a convo with her....

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by laplace19(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
I enter toilet.
Sis : shouts (Joel,where you dey?)
Joel : sis,I dey inside toilet ooo
Sis : ok,you dey shait?
....no oooooo,I dey swim. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

grin grin grin

She tell you the kisses hot?
Nigerian men and their smelly cold kisses grin

you have not kissed me yet so dont conclude........... wink wink wink
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by toosweet: 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2013
Imagine a lady asking you if you really love her when you re about to cum.

4 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Zelingsky(m): 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2013
[quote author=Teenage Money]A Nigerian Can Create a Stupid Post on Nairaland and a Nigerian Admin Stupidly Brings the Stupid Post to Front Page.

This is Hyper-Annoying[/quote
azin ehn am telling u
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2013
toosweet: Imagine a lady asking you if you really love her when you re about to cum.

lmaooooooooo!!!

I'll try this one out........ grin grin grin

Some chixs no serious o.

"Do oyou love me? If you love me, tell me how much" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2013
No 7 pisses me off angry
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 09, 2013
only you and a girl dey inside room and you smell a funny smell she go wear a straight face dey ask you if you mess when you know say na she mess angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2013

U no fit free the 10 card for the bike man?... Niggas sef no dey try...

If I buy a commodity and the balance na 50 card and below, I dey free am for the seller...
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by adtiezy1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2013
Clemzy16: "
"while travelling in a shuttle, you brings out your phone to play some musics, then somebody else begins to sing along" mostly common among girls.
™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
is it just dat saw it or everyone...guy you need to return to high school for proper studies..you are still a learner
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 09, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

U no fit free the 10 card for the bike man... Niggas sef

wat if dat ten card na to buy ground nut smoke garri abi u neva hear d word my last card b4.......lol

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by Youngzedd(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
grin grin grin

I can't' just stop laughing.

Bread own funny pass.
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by immaq8(f): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2013
Imagine! I dey 4 bank want pay-in 4 long line wit d A.C wey dey cool me , 1 noble boi 4 my front just MESS con still 1st ask "wetin dey smell"....... No na d A.C dey burn.

2 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by christeco: 7:26pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nawa oo
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by xykms101: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
Re: Annoying Things Nigerians Do by xykms101: 7:30pm On Aug 09, 2013
Nigerians like to take food away from parties.
Flashing with private numbers.
Some folks are very loud when talking on the mobile phone.
wearing sun glasses at night.
Running in the rain even though they are already wet.
Every rich men are ritualists.

9ja i hail ona.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Tribute To Etruth! / Drop The 5 Websites You Must Log On When You Are Connected / The Longest Car In The World With A Swimming Pool (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.