Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,555 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. (4507 Views)

What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by MizEmerald(f): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2013
tpacalipse: I wanted to give some guys a lift. Then the ladies standing by rushed in the car thinking they were part of the show. I chased them out, shouted on them and called them rogues and thieves. They were like, wtf? Who the hell is this?
see u,woman wrapper
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Omobarca: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2013
MizEmerald: I hope my own case won't turn to dis,dere's dis guy dat beat nonsense out of me when I was in pry 4 for makn jest of him,dis same guy is one of my bbm contact and he has been stalking every of my updates.
grin Its rare, but goodluck to †he guy. Haha
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by gistmelove(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Franky826: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2016
Coldfeet:
I served him drugged lizard lizards for dinner! There's this guy in my yard who likes to call me his wife SOoooo annoyingangry always stopping me to ask what did ur mother cook? Are u not going to give ur husband some of the food? My wife this! My wife that! So I told my neighbours kids that whoever catches the most lizards alive will receive a pack of cabin biscuits!!! they got me just enough and I injected them with valium 5 tabs!! To make em sleepy and not dead! Pack them in a plastic dish with cover and carefully wrapped it and went knocking on his door that evening..... The guy didn't sleep in his house that nite cos he spilt the contents in his room when he opened it and found lizards just waking upsmiley. He never spoke to me again!!!!

Where you get Valium from shocked
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Rexnegro(m): 12:04am On Mar 08, 2016
Mine was having threessome with my babe and her friend ..what I said for it to happen I still don't no ..but that day scenes can't be forgotten so soon...it was a cloud 9 indeed.
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by mkoabiola: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala .
Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Coldfeet(f): 2:21pm On Mar 11, 2016
Franky826:

Where you get Valium from shocked
Where u go dig this old post from angry grin tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is D Craziest Thing U Have Ever Done To The Opposite Sex. by Zingtim: 6:20pm On Apr 01, 2020
In this time of isolation, the saving grace is to Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. Ask me how on WhatsApp 07065752518

(1) (2) (Reply)

See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face / Benefits Of Sexless Relationship / Simple Sudanese Henna♡♡••

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.